Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 8th, 2018 #41
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
A Kim Jong-un look-alike walks around in Harlem:

10 Hours of Walking in NYC as Kim Jong Un

...and the black folks love him. I don't know if they think it's really him, or if they're just playing along, but I like what I'm seeing here. (This was before the Singapore summit.)
A number of the niggers probably really think it's him. Reason why is because most are dumb and borderline retarded.

Any white person would know a world leader just wouldn't walk around in another country like that without a large security presence.

Old August 8th, 2018 #42
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
A number of the niggers probably really think it's him. Reason why is because most are dumb and borderline retarded.

Any white person would know a world leader just wouldn't walk around in another country like that without a large security presence.
Well, yes, you're right, Jeff. However, it was still nice (and of course funny) to see how these black folks in Harlem just ignored the warmongering jewish neocon propaganda, and greeted Kim Jong-un (or the guy they thought was Kim Jong-un) and welcomed him into their shop.

Old August 8th, 2018 #43
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Well, yes, you're right, Jeff. However, it was still nice (and of course funny) to see how these black folks in Harlem just ignored the warmongering jewish neocon propaganda, and greeted Kim Jong-un (or the guy they thought was Kim Jong-un) and welcomed him into their shop.
What would they think of Moranbong hotties? The bucks would probably muh dikk them I mean who wouldn't. That is the one thing about communist. They don't consider race hence North Korea along with Kim Jong Un worship niggerball. If I led a country I wouldn't want them niggerballers anywhere near it.

Here is more Moranbong. The nurses hats they wear are a turn on!

Old August 8th, 2018 #44
Erik T. White

In my youth I had quite a few rice eaters get crushes on me, both in the kwa and in the Pacific islands I visited with my family. Even at that young age, I couldn't defile my Aryan roots to even date one. One chink that wasn't bad looking even tried to have an affair with me when I was married. Nope. I wasn't a saint, and after we were splitting up I had plenty of White Women to shag. Some were single moms, so I was a "mother fucker" even before I had my only natural child. When I was a campus cop I had a drunk girl try to unbutton my shirt so she could see my body armor, right in front of her boy friend. Being the chap I am, I said, "Ma'am, I need to be alert in case there's trouble" and eased away. She repeated her actions around ten minutes later. I did the same thing. Her date looked at my 6'6" height and 50 inch chest and sort of looked sad. I never followed up on her although I knew her since I was engaged to another girl.

Avoid the yellow fever!!! Stay true to your race!!!!!!!!

And, Jeffrey, if you ever dated a nurse, you might have a different view of nurses before I went to med school. I dated plenty. But I married my second wife and was married in med school. They really wanted to have a med student on their hooks. I never took them up on it. Yep, I'm on my third marriage. This one has lasted almost 25 years.

Last edited by Erik T. White; August 8th, 2018 at 05:17 PM. Reason: more info

Old August 8th, 2018 #45
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
In my youth I had quite a few rice eaters get crushes on me, both in the kwa and in the Pacific islands I visited with my family. Even at that young age, I couldn't defile my Aryan roots to even date one. One chink that wasn't bad looking even tried to have an affair with me when I was married. Nope. I wasn't a saint, and after we were splitting up I had plenty of White Women to shag. Some were single moms, so I was a "mother fucker" even before I had my only natural child. When I was a campus cop I had a drunk girl try to unbutton my shirt so she could see my body armor, right in front of her boy friend. Being the chap I am, I said, "Ma'am, I need to be alert in case there's trouble" and eased away. She repeated her actions around ten minutes later. I did the same thing. Her date looked at my 6'6" height and 50 inch chest and sort of looked sad. I never followed up on her although I knew her since I was engaged to another girl.

Avoid the yellow fever!!! Stay true to your race!!!!!!!!

And, Jeffrey, if you ever dated a nurse, you might have a different view of nurses before I went to med school. I dated plenty. But I married my second wife and was married in med school. They really wanted to have a med student on their hooks. I never took them up on it. Yep, I'm on my third marriage. This one has lasted almost 25 years.

Why are nurses so hot looking many of them? I'm not attracted to Asians, except for ones that look like Moranbong. The band members I listed are attractive, while not white are not ugly looking and I'd hit it. Pretty close to looking white though.

Old August 8th, 2018 #46
Crowe

Quote:
What would they think of Moranbong hotties? The bucks would probably muh dikk them I mean who wouldn't.
I wouldn't. Because I'm not a degenerate with Asian fever. If you wanna go prodding around in Moranbong, start a GoFundMe page and tell people you're looking for funds to go to NK to bang Moranbong. For the amount of effort you've spent on here talking about wanting to bang gooks, you could have had your GoFundMe page up.

Old August 8th, 2018 #47
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I wouldn't. Because I'm not a degenerate with Asian fever. If you wanna go prodding around in Moranbong, start a GoFundMe page and tell people you're looking for funds to go to NK to bang Moranbong. For the amount of effort you've spent on here talking about wanting to bang gooks, you could have had your GoFundMe page up.
It's almost impossible to get in there. You can go via China but the authorities won't let you board the train or aircraft.

Rodman tried going again a few months back and the Chinese wouldn't let him board due to the Kwan travel ban. I want their autograph though. I wonder if I emailed NK on their government website or contact their office at the UN if they'd get me an autograph lol. NSA would probably intercept it though the email and make me disappear.

Old August 10th, 2018 #48
Jeffrey Smither

What message are they trying to send with their music such as this? Feminist would HATE this today.

Old August 11th, 2018 #49
Ray Allan

Quote:
It's almost impossible to get in there. You can go via China but the authorities won't let you board the train or aircraft.

Rodman tried going again a few months back and the Chinese wouldn't let him board due to the Kwan travel ban. I want their autograph though. I wonder if I emailed NK on their government website or contact their office at the UN if they'd get me an autograph lol. NSA would probably intercept it though the email and make me disappear.
You could probably write to the DPRK mission at the UN or the NK government website and request a photo of the Moranbong band. I don't know about actual autographs, however.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 11th, 2018 #50
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
You could probably write to the DPRK mission at the UN or the NK government website and request a photo of the Moranbong band. I don't know about actual autographs, however.
Their government website has an email address that I guess goes to someone in Pyongyang. I would think they would understand English since they have their website in multiple languages.

Their website loads a bit slow though at times. The NSA Would likely see it though as I'm sure there is a way they're alerted whenever someone emails an email address from a North Korea domain. Might be some stupid law against it due to some dumb sanction.

I want a personalized autograph of Jo Kuk-hyang. She's so fine!

Old August 11th, 2018 #51
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
What message are they trying to send with their music such as this? Feminist would HATE this today.
Well, if this song promotes the idea that women should be feminine, then it obviously has a positive message, but the singing is ugly, in my opinion. I prefer Japanese songs, mainly anime soundtracks.

Old August 11th, 2018 #52
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Well, if this song promotes the idea that women should be feminine, then it obviously has a positive message, but the singing is ugly, in my opinion. I prefer Japanese songs, mainly anime soundtracks.
The girl in the music video is very pretty though. I mean I'd like you know

I think the song promotes women are special, gentle or something.

I gotta go and think of what to reply to this white chick who replied to me on a dating site after watching that cute chick in the music video just now!

Old August 12th, 2018 #53
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The girl in the music video is very pretty though.
I have nothing against Asians in fact, there are some Asians that I have an enormous respect for, like certain Tibetan Buddhist masters but I'm not attracted to their women, for some reason.

Quote:
I mean I'd like you know
*Sigh*

Yes, Jeffrey, for the umpteenth time, we all know what you mean.

Quote:
I think the song promotes women are special, gentle or something.
Yes, that was my impression as well, and it's a good message since it goes against the disgusting and unnatural jewish feminist propaganda (that women should look and act like men) that has destroyed the minds of so many Western women.

Quote:
I gotta go and think of what to reply to this white chick who replied to me on a dating site after watching that cute chick in the music video just now!
Good luck with your latest muh-dicking adventure, Jeff. And don't forget to start a thread about it.

Old August 12th, 2018 #54
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I have nothing against Asians in fact, there are some Asians that I have an enormous respect for, like certain Tibetan Buddhist masters but I'm not attracted to their women, for some reason.

*Sigh*

Yes, Jeffrey, for the umpteenth time, we all know what you mean.

Yes, that was my impression as well, and it's a good message since it goes against the disgusting and unnatural jewish feminist propaganda (that women should look and act like men) that has destroyed the minds of so many Western women.

Good luck with your latest muh-dicking adventure, Jeff. And don't forget to start a thread about it.
Eastern Euro women I hear are not as corrupted by the Jew like most KWA and European women are.

I'd still muh dikk Moranbong.

Old August 12th, 2018 #55
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Eastern Euro women I hear are not as corrupted by the Jew like most KWA and European women are.
Now that's true.

Old August 13th, 2018 #56
Skinhead Zack

Quote:

North Korean Song "Women are Flowers" Œ—œ鮮*Œ謡€Œ女€はŠ**€
Like I said about this music video in your thread before, it is nice non-degenerate stuff. I am not a fan of gook music but I think it's great.

N.Korea is anti-ZOG and it's good.

Modern Western pop music is all that Shitney Spears / Miley Virus / Ladyboy Gaga crap.

Remember when Western pop used to be actually good? well at least the 70s / 80s Western pop had a soul in it. (although was a bit cheesy), in my opinion.

Unfortunately it's gone. replaced by shallow materialism and sexual deviancy now.

White female pop singers from those times dressed more modestly compared to the dykes and whores of today.

I am sounding like an old fart but it's true.

The Jews have subverted our culture over the long course of time.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; August 13th, 2018 at 10:05 AM.

Old August 13th, 2018 #57
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
Like I said about this music video in your thread before, it is nice non-degenerate stuff. I am not a fan of gook music but I think it's great.

N.Korea is anti-ZOG and it's good.

Modern Western pop music is all that Shitney Spears / Miley Virus / Ladyboy Gaga crap.

Remember when Western pop used to be actually good? well at least the 70s / 80s Western pop had a soul in it. (although was a bit cheesy), in my opinion.

Unfortunately it's gone. replaced by shallow materialism and sexual deviancy now.

White female pop singers from those times dressed more modestly compared to the dykes and whores of today.

I am sounding like an old fart but it's true.

The Jews have subverted our culture over the long course of time.
Well, Moranbong is their pop in North Korea and some of their band members are pretty sexy too, hotter than western performers. I'd so totally bone the Moranbong chicks if given the chance lol. Especially Jo Kuk-hyang. I wonder what Kim Jong Un would think of that. Probably put you in front of an anti aircraft cannon lol.

Old August 13th, 2018 #58
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
Shitney Spears / Miley Virus / Ladyboy Gaga crap.

Now that's hilarious.

Quote:
I absolutely love 80s songs.

Quote:
The only reason I'd be interested in going there is to see the Moranbong girls who I got a crush on (yea, they're gooks but they're hot ones I'd fuck.)
Quote:
just something about the Moranbong girls I find attractive.
Quote:
I'm not trying to sound like a mud, but I find some of the moranbong girls to be hot like Kim Sol-mi. I think she's equally as hot as Jo Kuk-hyang. I'd so totally hit it if I was in Rodmans position over there.
Quote:
What would they think of Moranbong hotties? The bucks would probably muh dikk them I mean who wouldn't. ()
Here is more Moranbong. The nurses hats they wear are a turn on!
Quote:
Why are nurses so hot looking many of them? I'm not attracted to Asians, except for ones that look like Moranbong. The band members I listed are attractive, while not white are not ugly looking and I'd hit it. Pretty close to looking white though.
Quote:
I want a personalized autograph of Jo Kuk-hyang. She's so fine!
Quote:
Well, Moranbong is their pop in North Korea and some of their band members are pretty sexy too, hotter than western performers. I'd so totally bone the Moranbong chicks if given the chance lol. Especially Jo Kuk-hyang.
Dude, you really need a new shtick.

Old August 13th, 2018 #59
Stewart Meadows

Let's get away from Jeffrey's muh dick fest and focus on serious matters that actually have to do with the thread's topic. Here's an excerpt from the jewish article in my OP:

Quote:
This week, with the death of one of our own, American Jews can no longer claim ignorance of the atrocities taking place in North Korea.
This comment is interesting because it's the umpteenth example of how tribal the jews' thinking is. They live in America, but they don't see themselves as Americans and they don't have any ties of kinship with the country's non-jewish citizens. They only think of themselves as jews, and it's only after "one of (their) own" lands himself in trouble in North Korea that they encourage their tribe to get actively involved.

If white people were to engage in this kind of tribal thinking, then jewish organizations and the jewish media would be the first to scream "racism" and "antisemitism" at the top of their lungs.

Old August 13th, 2018 #60
Negros are apes
Banned

what drives (Western mans) fetishism with Asian women is quite simply pedophile tendencies

"The Asian woman is not only feminized but also infantilized, and thus converted by the Western men to a pedophilic fetish that is, an object that can be worshipped, and provide the satisfaction of repressed desires. What drives this fetishization of Asian women is nothing more than displaced pedophilic disposition that can be perceived as socially acceptable in an anti-racist relationship, and [even] praised for its multiculturalism."

Dr. Tobias Hbinette, a Korean living in Sweden

Tags
jews, kim jong un dead, north korea, otto warm beer, otto warmbier

Thread