VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 24th, 2016 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post The Pope: Cuckoldry Reloaded

Pope Francis is more popular than any political world leader, an opinion poll has suggested.

The poll by WIN/Gallup International indicates that Roman Catholics and Jews have the most favourable opinion of the Pope.

More than half of the world's protestants and even the majority of atheists and agnostics view him favourably.

About 1,000 people were questioned in 64 countries.

BBC religious affairs correspondent Caroline Wyatt says that, three years into his papacy, Francis has enjoyed enormous goodwill and won the hearts and minds not just of Roman Catholics but also of people from other religions and the non-religious.

Those taking part in the poll were asked: "Irrespective of your own religion, do you have a very favourable, somewhat favourable, somewhat unfavourable or very unfavourable opinion of Pope Francis?"

The Pope was most popular with Roman Catholics, of whom 85% said they had a favourable opinion of him, and among Jews questioned the figure was 65%.

Among the 64 countries polled, Portugal and the Philippines were most enthusiastic, with 94% and 93% thinking favourably of the Pope respectively.

Pope Francis's lowest ratings came in Tunisia, Turkey and Algeria, while most people in Azerbaijan said they did not know much about him.

WIN/Gallup said that the Pope heads the rankings when compared to the global popularity of political world leaders.

It gave him a net score - the difference between favourable and unfavourable opinions - of +41 ahead of US President Barack Obama on +30; German Chancellor Angela Merkel on +13; UK Prime Minister David Cameron on +10 and French President Francois Hollande on +6.

WIN/Gallup International President Jean-Marc Leger said: "Pope Francis is a leader who transcends his own religion. Our study shows that an ample majority of citizens of the world, of different religious affiliations and across regions, have a favourable image of the Pope."

read full article at source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-35888289

Old March 25th, 2016 #2
John Robertson

Of course this nitwit would get a favorable rating. What does he do? Besides, his followers, Catholics, are totally braindead when it comes to the doctrines of their own religion. Like everyone else, they don't really care. Those who attend services, do so because it makes them feel as though they are fulfilling their religious duties, and that makes them feel good. They don't know or care that the since Vatican ll the Catholic church has changed radically, and neither do the Catholic priests themselves. They know who butters their bread. The Pope, to the braindead, is seen as a force for good. These believers in invisible beings and idol worshippers have no interest in dissecting the Pope's trivial persuits. Why question anything that has to do with their spiritual gobble-de-goop?

Old March 25th, 2016 #3
Orazio

Mr. Popey:

Can't upload a pic for some reason.

Old March 25th, 2016 #4
Orazio

Mr. Pope test pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CeXcHCKVAAEjS6I.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	9748  

Old March 25th, 2016 #5
jackumup

Just look at the uppity facial expression on the niggers face, no wonder the church is closing franchises all over the planet

There was a time when the nigger would have to get on his knees and worship the white pope or be whipped as he should be

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Old March 25th, 2016 #6
N.B. Forrest

"Yeah - that's it. Now suck my toes, Why debbil. Heh heh......"

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 28th, 2016 #7
DMS

Old March 28th, 2016 #8
B. Amy

Luke 7:36-50New Century Version (NCV)

A Woman Washes Jesus’ Feet
36 One of the Pharisees asked Jesus to eat with him, so Jesus went into the Pharisee’s house and sat at the table. 37 A sinful woman in the town learned that Jesus was eating at the Pharisee’s house. So she brought an alabaster jar of perfume 38 and stood behind Jesus at his feet, crying. She began to wash his feet with her tears, and she dried them with her hair, kissing them many times and rubbing them with the perfume. 39 When the Pharisee who asked Jesus to come to his house saw this, he thought to himself, “If Jesus were a prophet, he would know that the woman touching him is a sinner!”

40 Jesus said to the Pharisee, “Simon, I have something to say to you.”

Simon said, “Teacher, tell me.”

41 Jesus said, “Two people owed money to the same banker. One owed five hundred coins[a] and the other owed fifty. 42 They had no money to pay what they owed, but the banker told both of them they did not have to pay him. Which person will love the banker more?”

43 Simon, the Pharisee, answered, “I think it would be the one who owed him the most money.”

Jesus said to Simon, “You are right.” 44 Then Jesus turned toward the woman and said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? When I came into your house, you gave me no water for my feet, but she washed my feet with her tears and dried them with her hair. 45 You gave me no kiss of greeting, but she has been kissing my feet since I came in. 46 You did not put oil on my head, but she poured perfume on my feet. 47 I tell you that her many sins are forgiven, so she showed great love. But the person who is forgiven only a little will love only a little.”

Old March 28th, 2016 #9
B. Amy

well it was on good friday that Jesus washed the feet of the disciples.

John 13:1-17New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Washes His Disciples’ Feet
13 It was just before the Passover Festival. Jesus knew that the hour had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end.

2 The evening meal was in progress, and the devil had already prompted Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, to betray Jesus. 3 Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God; 4 so he got up from the meal, took off his outer clothing, and wrapped a towel around his waist. 5 After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples’ feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.

6 He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, “Lord, are you going to wash my feet?”

7 Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.”

8 “No,” said Peter, “you shall never wash my feet.”

Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with me.”

9 “Then, Lord,” Simon Peter replied, “not just my feet but my hands and my head as well!”

10 Jesus answered, “Those who have had a bath need only to wash their feet; their whole body is clean. And you are clean, though not every one of you.” 11 For he knew who was going to betray him, and that was why he said not every one was clean.

12 When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. “Do you understand what I have done for you?” he asked them. 13 “You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am. 14 Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. 15 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. 16 Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

Old March 28th, 2016 #10
Zorost

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Amy View Post
Jesus Washes His Disciples’ Feet

You wouldn't need to wash your feet if you just bought some socks like civilized people, you cheap jews.

====

We need to declare a national religion like Henry VIII, but then make Trump both the president for life and pope for life, like Caesar Augustus.

Tags
christianity, pope

Thread