VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 3rd, 2020 #21
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I don't know who any of these people are, but I wouldn't call the darker ones White.

Maybe you should clarify what your problem is with Serbians?
What is your problem dude? I only contributed to their serbomusician thread about turbo-folk, most known Serbian music across Balkans and you two started hysteria.

Quote:
You're the one who supports anti-Russian, and US backed protestors in Belarus who demand these activities be deemed "normal", like in the rest of the (((West))). What's your agenda here?
You have not provided a single proof about American funding for honest Belarus patriots protesting against unity with Asia. What you have are dreams about man-on-man anal only.

Quote:
Why do you have an ax to grind with Serbians?
Where do you see an ax in my posts?
I have no more issues with Serbia than other Croats or Slovenes, Danube Germans, Hungarians, Bosnians, Montenegrins, Bulgarians, Albanians, Kosovars, Macedonians and other neighbors of "Greater Serbia".

Old January 3rd, 2020 #22
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
What is your problem dude? I only contributed to their serbomusician thread about turbo-folk, most known Serbian music across Balkans and you two started hysteria.
You shared a homosexual Gypsy artist. And the other person who posted dark skinned artists is trolling as well, as an attack on Serbia. He's no doubt one of your buddies from SF.

Quote:
You have not provided a single proof about American funding for honest Belarus patriots protesting against unity with Asia. What you have are dreams about man-on-man anal only.
The USA has their hand in anti-Russian sentiment everywhere in the world in one way of another, whether it's direct funding, or reinforcing the propaganda (people are paid to do this). They certainly aren't spending too much resources on Belarus, certainly not to the extent as they did with Ukraine or Venezuela. The USA seeks to drive a wedge between any country and Russia. Much the same way you do, ironically.

And protesting against unity with Asia? . Well, the anti-Russian sentiment in Belarus has allowed the Chinese to take advantage of the situation. Why aren't they protesting this? It's like we told you in the Belarus protest topic, if it's not the Russians, it'll be someone else. And Russia is the least worst of the group of powers who'd take advantage of Belarus. The Belarus people have been exposed to anti-Russian propaganda from the West for 2 decades now. They're hysterical.

Quote:
Beijing has emerged as a growing political and economic force, with Belarus positioning itself as an important launching pad on the European Union’s doorstep for Chinese leader Xi Jinping’s signature Belt and Road infrastructure initiative. China has become a growing patron for Belarus, opening up a $15 billion line of credit to Belarus’s Development Bank and providing a $500 million loan last month after a similar one from Moscow was held up amid integration talks.
Due to the anti-Russian sentiment, China is now looking to use Belarus as a gateway to Europe. How is that for unity with Asia?

Take your pick between Russia or China. Either one is better than the US or EU.

Quote:
Where do you see an ax in my posts?
I have no more issues with Serbia than other Croats or Slovenes, Danube Germans, Hungarians, Bosnians, Montenegrins, Bulgarians, Albanians, Kosovars, Macedonians and other neighbors of "Greater Serbia".
Nice try, but your anti-Serbian post history says otherwise.

Last edited by Crowe; January 3rd, 2020 at 03:28 PM.

Old January 4th, 2020 #23
srbin1389

I doubtedly can be a buddy of gypsies and jews from SF Russia or SF Serbia. Rasen plays his own dirty game, but I post only recognized Serbian artists.

Џенан Лончаревић

Old January 4th, 2020 #24
Dominus

D枡nan is a muslim, not Serbian. You are now obviously trolling.

Old January 4th, 2020 #25
Johan
Banned

Question Dominus

Do you know which song is sung in the attached video, (see at 2:16), is this also Serbian music?

Old January 5th, 2020 #26
srbin1389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
D枡nan is a muslim, not Serbian. You are now obviously trolling.
..and Greeks are sub-humans for you. Right?
He rejected islamic roots and came back to Serbian identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Do you know which song is sung in the attached video, (see at 2:16), is this also Serbian music?
Great music, great times!

Old January 5th, 2020 #27
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
He rejected islamic roots and came back to Serbian identity.
He can reject as much as he want, he is a muzrat mongrel and he will never become a Serbian.....

Quote:

Ratko Mladic and muslim civilians -You Gotta See This Video!
Yes, it is an ethnic Serbian song called "Zaspo mi je dragi".

There are many others like this.
For example "Rasti, rasti moj zeleni bore"

or "Gusta mi magla padnala"

"Žali zare"

etc.

Last edited by Dominus; January 5th, 2020 at 06:45 AM.

Old January 5th, 2020 #28
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
You shared a homosexual Gypsy artist. And the other person who posted dark skinned artists is trolling as well, as an attack on Serbia. He's no doubt one of your buddies from SF.
I don't know anything about his ethnicity or sexual orientation, everyone says he is serb. You must be crafty to detect gays in videos.

Quote:
The USA has their hand in anti-Russian sentiment everywhere in the world in one way of another, whether it's direct funding, or reinforcing the propaganda (people are paid to do this). They certainly aren't spending too much resources on Belarus, certainly not to the extent as they did with Ukraine or Venezuela.
Still no proofs, just your wet fantasies about American hand in Russia's ass as always.

Quote:
And protesting against unity with Asia? . Well, the anti-Russian sentiment in Belarus has allowed the Chinese to take advantage of the situation. Why aren't they protesting this? It's like we told you in the Belarus protest topic, if it's not the Russians, it'll be someone else. And Russia is the least worst of the group of powers who'd take advantage of Belarus. The Belarus people have been exposed to anti-Russian propaganda from the West for 2 decades now. They're hysterical.
Isn't Belarus still ruled by pro-Russian anti-NWO president last two decades? The same president Luka啼nko who is personally banned to enter EU border and forbidden Western propaganda in Belarus. Seems it was enough to be a friend of Russia to start flooding Belarus with chinks.

Quote:
Nice try, but your anti-Serbian post history says otherwise.
You see miracles already, take your pills brother.

Old January 5th, 2020 #29
Crowe

Quote:
Isn't Belarus still ruled by pro-Russian anti-NWO president last two decades? The same president Lukašenko who is personally banned to enter EU border and forbidden Western propaganda in Belarus. Seems it was enough to be a friend of Russia to start flooding Belarus with chinks.
The anti-Russian sentiment is what opened the door for China to move in. I think the leftist Belarus protestors are fighting against integration with Russia, and support it with China, or just don't care. I don't hear a peep from them about China. They could be funded by Soros, same as leftist protestors in many other countries. We know Soros has recently been active in Belarus. Belarus protests look like a color revolution to me. You seem to support color revolutions whenever they show up in pro-Russian countries. Perhaps you should seek out a Soros organization as a sponsor for your activities.

Also, you can't stop radio signals from nearby countries from making it into Belarus. They also have internet access, yes?

Quote:
Still no proofs, just your wet fantasies about American hand in Russia's ass as always.
Proof of Soros activities in Belarus, recently. He officially got kicked out, but that's never stopped him from causing problems before. American foreign policy seems to frequently coincide with the goals of Soros backed NGOs. Women's rights, gay rights, minority rights, etc, etc.

Last edited by Crowe; January 5th, 2020 at 10:41 AM.

Old January 5th, 2020 #30
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Yes, it is an ethnic Serbian song called "Zaspo mi je dragi".
Pevacko drustvo "Prelo" - Zaspo mi je dragi
Thank you for the information.

Old January 5th, 2020 #31
Dominus

Quote:
I don't know anything about his ethnicity or sexual orientatio
Of course you don't, because you're just a brain-dead troll

Quote:
everyone says he is serb.
Such a miserable lie, Shlomo.

Quote:
You must be crafty to detect gays in videos.
Nope, you just have to have a healthy mind, which is very rare nowadays among cucked westerners, who are fucked in the head by lgbt propaganda so much that they can't do such simple things like differentiating obvious faggots from straights.

Old January 6th, 2020 #33
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
The anti-Russian sentiment is what opened the door for China to move in.
So, Putin importing Chinese migrants in Russian Far East is driven by anti-Russian sentiments?

Quote:
Also, you can't stop radio signals from nearby countries from making it into Belarus. They also have internet access, yes?
If you hate Lukashenko so much and consider him a sort of evil, why couldn't Lukashenko organize rallies in support of independence from Russia?
Why can't honest Belaruses be against unity with Asia?

Quote:
Such a miserable lie, Shlomo.
You just named me a jew. Is it correct according to forum rules?

Quote:
Nope, you just have to have a healthy mind, which is very rare nowadays among cucked westerners, who are fucked in the head by lgbt propaganda so much that they can't do such simple things like differentiating obvious faggots from straights.
Well, if your man-on-man anal comrade Crowe suggested I had posted a gypsy homosexual, even though I didn't intend to. Now I really post half-serbian-gypsy and lgbt singer, one of most popular in Serbia (no joke!) :

Marija 各rifović

Is a Serbian singer and record producer. She is best known for winning the Eurovision Song Contest 2007 with 'Molitva' (Prayer), making her Serbia's first and only Eurovision winner to date. 各rifović is recognised for her powerful and emotional vocal performances.

Her father, Rajko 各rifović, was a drummer, and her mother, Verica 各rifović, is a popular folk singer. She comes from a mixed marriage of a Muslim/Orthodox father and an Orthodox mother. When Verica was nine months pregnant with Marija, her husband left her for another woman with whom he had a son, Danijel, who is also a singer and a vocal coach. 各rifović described her father as an abusive alcoholic who would regularly beat her mother. Her documentary series, Confession, was broadcast on Prva TV in 2013, in which she talked about her difficult childhood, rose to fame and coming out as a lesbian.

In the search for the newly formed independent Serbia's entry for 2007 Eurovision Song Contest, 各rifović with 'Molitva' (Prayer) was chosen winner according to the jury and the public vote. On 10 May, she performed fifteenth, placing first with 298 points. Two days after, she claimed victory with 268 points, becoming Serbia's first and to date only Eurovision winner. Returning home, she was greeted by more than 70,000 people in front of the Civic Assembly of Belgrade. She also held a concert in her home town in front of 60,000 co-citizens.

believe me, the number or her welcoming serbs is greater than the number of serbs protesting against arrest of Radko Mladic

Serbs welcoming Marija 各rifović^

Old January 6th, 2020 #34
Crowe

Quote:
So, Putin importing Chinese migrants in Russian Far East is driven by anti-Russian sentiments?
Nobody claims Putin is perfect. Putin isn't a racial-nationalist. However, it could be considerably worse. Just look at the USA, or Europe.

Quote:
If you hate Lukashenko so much and consider him a sort of evil, why couldn't Lukashenko organize rallies in support of independence from Russia?
Why can't honest Belaruses be against unity with Asia?
There is nothing honest about this color revolution.

Lukashenko, while not perfect, is better than a US puppet. The protestors want Democracy, and that's just fucking nuts.

Quote:
Well, if your man-on-man anal comrade Crowe suggested I had posted a gypsy homosexual, even though I didn't intend to. Now I really post half-serbian-gypsy and lgbt singer, one of most popular in Serbia (no joke!)
Your fixation with degenerate sexual activities leads me to believe this is something you sit around and think about, frequently.

Last edited by Crowe; January 6th, 2020 at 08:09 AM.

Old January 6th, 2020 #35
Dominus

Quote:
Marija 各rifović

Is a Serbian singer and record producer.
Nope! She is a gypsy. It's a well known fact.

Old January 6th, 2020 #36
Crowe

Congrats Rasen, your side won in Serbia, there are Gypsies everywhere, and the music scene is similar to American pop culture. I hope you're happy. No reason to gloat the degeneracy of a Nation. This is case and point for what you desire in Ukraine, Belarus, and everywhere else, yes?

Old January 6th, 2020 #37
Johan
Banned

Quote:
You just named me a jew. Is it correct according to forum rules?
No he do not call you a jew, (what is against the forum rules), he call you "Shlomo".

Which is a boys name in Hebrew and it meant "the peaceful",so not stand on your hind legs as long as you don't get kicked on your front (what mostly jew puppets do, they scream when they hit you).

Old January 6th, 2020 #38
Crowe

Quote:
No he do not call you a jew, (what is against the forum rules), he call you "Shlomo".
I've known some low-class White retards in the USA to give their kids names like Shlomo, or Israel, etc.

Old January 7th, 2020 #39
Rasen
Banned

Quote:

Which is a boys name in Hebrew
Okay, Shlomo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man-on-man anal View Post
Congrats Rasen, your side won in Serbia, there are Gypsies everywhere
Are gypsies there everywhere only because of me?

Quote:
Nobody claims Putin is perfect. Putin isn't a racial-nationalist. However, it could be considerably worse. Just look at the USA, or Europe.
Lukashenko temporary imports chinese workers for a large investments project - Crowe: "Belarus is bad! Belaruses must join Russia or be shut down!"

Putin import Chinese migrants, sells out agricultural land and Russia's forest to Chine - Crowe: "well, Putin isn't perfect enough"

Quote:
There is nothing honest about this color revolution.
There is nothing like colored revolution in Belarus yet. Just very few rallies of patriotic people after rumors about joining Russia.

Seems you deny the basic right of Russians and Belaruses to publicly express their views at all, in favor of your redneck political views.

Quote:
Your fixation with degenerate sexual activities leads me to believe this is something you sit around and think about, frequently.
You highlighted your favorite tag again, give me less reasons to name you in this way.

Old January 7th, 2020 #40
Dominus

Quote:
Are gypsies there everywhere only because of me?
The mainstream entertainment industry in Serbia is controlled by ZOG and it promotes multiculturalism. What a surprise! It is the same in every other white country. In Serbia the gypsies are the biggest non-white minority so they promote them. In USA the niggers are, in France the North-African sandniggers are, in Germany the Turks are, etc.....
However this doesn't mean that gypsies are everywhere in Serbia, as you pointed out. Or do you have some valid proof for your claims? Because from the last census of 2011 the gypsies (or "Roma" as they like to call themselves nowadays) are 2.1% of Serbia's population.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogr...#Ethnic_groups

Quote:
Seems you deny the basic right of Russians and Belaruses to publicly express their views at all, in favor of your redneck political views.
Seems we have a democrat here. Democracy (demos-kratos) literally means mob-rule. It's not a coincidence that it failed in Ancient Greece.....
Jews in the "Protocols of the elders of Zion" explained very precisely how mob is a brainless mass, it can be easily manipulated and (((((they))))) can use the mob as a tool to achieve (((((their))))) goals.

Quote from the protocols:
"The abstractness of the word " freedom " made it possible to convince the mob that the government is nothing else than a manager, representing the owner, that is to say, the nation, and can be discarded like a worn-out pair of gloves. The fact that the representatives of the nation can be deposed delivered these representatives into our power and practically put their appointment into our hands."

"When the time comes for our Worldly Ruler to be crowned, we will see to it that by the same means--that is to say, by making use of the mob--we will destroy everything that may prove to be an obstacle in our way."

So yes, the mob is always manipulated and if this mob in Belarussia and Russia is controlled by Soros and other Jews, than it should be denied.

Last edited by Dominus; January 7th, 2020 at 02:48 PM.

Thread