VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 9th, 2020 #1
Tiwaz

Default Anti immigration protest in Serbia

Old March 9th, 2020 #2
Fico

Respect for confederate flag,I think that it would be better that leaders of protest repeat "you will not replace us" on english and that it become offical anti-immigrant slogan in Slavic nations.

Old March 9th, 2020 #3
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Respect for confederate flag,I think that it would be better that leaders of protest repeat "you will not replace us" on english and that it become offical anti-immigrant slogan in Slavic nations.
Yes, i agree with you. Messages from the protest should understand entire Europa. Just there was not leaders yet. As well as there are ideological different kind of groups. Anti immigration is primary aim!
When there are enough people on the streets we should divide in to the groups by ideology and every group will follow own ideological direction.
Racial salute comrades!
14w

Old April 11th, 2020 #4
Tiwaz

Default Мигрантски проблем у Србији - Бивши агент

Immigration problems in Serbia! Migrants are globalists army and we must be aware of this fact. It would be very dangerous for entire Europa if migrants broke in to the Serbia. Greek border police and army can't stop them all!
So next station is Serbia. There is no place for arguing between Europeans.
Today we all need to defend our dear Europa from Islamic invasion!

Old April 11th, 2020 #6
)))Marc(((

Default Beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Agreed, The flag of the unapologetic White Man was nice to see. Let )))you will not replace us((( be the official anti-invader slogan for ALL NATIONS.

Thread