VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 6th, 2019 #121
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Rasen and Dominus are Christians! they celebrate Easter holiday!

"Christ is risen!
Brothers and sisters, I wish you the grace and health of God, and with the resurrection and sacrifice of Christ, we will be fighting for a new Serbia!"

"Indeed he is risen!"

I don't understand how such people can still be members of vnnforum
When I click on the links (i.e. the small blue boxes with a white arrow in them), I get a message that says "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

Could you post links that actually work? I would like to read that thread for myself.

Old May 8th, 2019 #122
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
When I click on the links (i.e. the small blue boxes with a white arrow in them), I get a message that says "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

Could you post links that actually work? I would like to read that thread for myself.
Sorry, I copy-pasted quotes with posts ID from SF site, the right link is

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t253594-139/

Old May 8th, 2019 #123
Stewart Meadows

Thank you for the link, Goldfinger. Yes, it's true that Linder has said that he doesn't want Christians on his forum, but they don't really bother me (that much) as long as they don't come here to proselytize.

Old May 8th, 2019 #124
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Yep, and that's why Hitler and the Third Reich are not the epitome of white race.
I don't know whether or not Hitler and the Third Reich were "the epitome of (the) white race" (that's not really for me to decide), but they were the only people in the 20th century who managed to free their country from the satanic jews - a herculean task considering how incredibly influential jews were in Germany in the 1920s and early 30s - so they certainly deserve our respect.

Quote:
Nope, none of mine were communists, so wrong guess, kike.
Quote:
Nope, you ignorant kike fuck. (…) Well, you sick kike piece of shit,
Quote:
Nope, you lying hooknosed kike piece of shit,
Actually, it's against the forum rules to call other VNN members jews/kikes.

You know, it's funny... I don't think I've ever seen you start threads about big news stories or engage in political discussions in VNN's news and politics subforums. And if you really are Dominus 8 from Stormfront, then Goldfinger (whatever you may think of him) is right when he says that you have spoken ill of VNN.

What is your purpose here, besides calling VNN members jews and posting pictures of the ugliest Croats that you can find in an attempt to "prove" how inferior they are?

Old May 9th, 2019 #125
Dominus

These SF"R" sockpuppet troll accounts created here on VNN, starting from 2017 and above are so funny to read. Your desperate efforts are also quite pitiful. But please, keep on going.

Old May 9th, 2019 #126
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Thank you for the link, Goldfinger. Yes, it's true that Linder has said that he doesn't want Christians on his forum, but they don't really bother me (that much) as long as they don't come here to proselytize.
Agreed, I see no problem with this principles and I appreciate the site owners. Of course, I don't intend to ban anyone for his views, but I'm standing for honesty and mutual understanding. Softly speaking, it's odd when a Christian person on this forum feels freedom to label anyone a kike or a suck-puppet of sock-puppets.
Think it simply would be fair if Dominus openly declared his Christian identity and made the honest choice between membership on VNN forum and Christian, Islamic or any possible abrahamic views he shares.

Old May 9th, 2019 #127
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
These SF"R" sockpuppet troll accounts created here on VNN, starting from 2017 and above are so funny to read. Your desperate efforts are also quite pitiful. But please, keep on going.
Well, I can only speak for myself, and I'm not a troll. I came to this forum to engage in serious political discussions, and unlike you, I don't break the rules.

Are you the Stormfront poster who calls himself Dominus 8? Did you write the following anti-VNN post?

Quote:
Тај форум је Дивљи запад, има своје врлине и мане. Модерације скоро да и нема, тако да свако може да пише свашта.
Оно што мени највише смета јесте што се толеришу теме где дискутују о азијаткињама и "зашто су оне атрактивне". Много тога игноришем тамо али поред неких кључних ствари једноставно не могу да прођем, као ни са тим темама о косоокима. Покушао сам да уведем неку минималну количину разума али не вреди.
Не разумем како неко може себе звати расно свесним белим националистом док истовремено слини на азијаткиње.
Постоји на том форуму тема "бели шеријат" где дискутују како су беле жене извор пропасти беле расе и како би се требали угледати на козојебе, односно на начин како они третирају своје жене
и многи од тих чланова на другој теми дискутују о атрактивности косооких куја.
Међутим, занима ме како би реаговали кад би тамо неки женски чланови почели да дискутују о атрактивности чамуга.....

Доста сам проучавао демографију САД-а и дошао до конклузије да се тамо бели мушкарци 20 пута више мешају ван своје расе него беле жене (уверен сам да је та пропорција слична широм беле расе). Међутим, то је табу тема чак и на разним ВН форумима.

Да се не лажемо, ни на СФ не цветају руже. Овај форум исто има своје мане. Примера ради, нико ми не може објаснити да је нормално имати једну отворено про-ционистичку секцију звану СФ"Р" на форуму који се залаже за опстанак беле расе. На ВНН нема места никоме ко и минимално (на мала врата, перфидно) покушава да прогура јешоване и то је оно што тамо ценим. Међутим, због тема као и ове о азијаткињама, "белом-шеријату" итд. тамо исто има подоста изопачености.

Овде толеранција према јешама, НАТО пакту, Бил Клинтону, Медлин Олбрајт, балијама, шиптарима и МИ6. Тамо толеранција према азијаткињама, црвеној армији, Стаљину и Северној Кореји.
По мени је и једно и друго болесно и руши темеље обадва форума. Међутим, и тамо и овде има квалитетних чланова иако су они мањина, већина је неука маса а има и одређени број тролова/инфилтратора.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t272779-232/

(Post #2316.)

Old May 9th, 2019 #128
Dominus

Ružić, you should put some more effort in it.
For example you should create at least five more accounts to make it more believable. "Stewart Meadows"? Next should be "John Smith", then "David Williams" etc.

Само се ти труди Ружићу, нико те не јебе ни пол` посто. Лепо је видети међутим да је због тог уложеног труда пропала СФЦ.

Last edited by Dominus; May 9th, 2019 at 04:17 PM.

Old May 9th, 2019 #129
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
For example you should create at least five more accounts to make it more believable. "Stewart Meadows"? Next should be "John Smith", then "David Williams" etc.

Само се ти труди Ружићу, нико те не јебе ни пол` посто. Лепо је видети међутим да је због тог уложеног труда пропала СФЦ.
In this thread you've accused Goldfinger of being an anti-Serbian troll from Bosnia and Herzegovina named Ružić, but now you're saying that I'm him. Does that mean that Goldfinger and I are the same person? Is that really what you think?

For the record: I'm not this Ružić person, I've never been to Bosnia and Herzegovina, and I only have one VNN account. I have, however, spent a lot of time in Slovenia and Croatia, whose beautiful coastal cities and villages are perfect for long summer vacations.

I suppose you could use this fact to try to paint me as an anti-Serbian troll (since Serbs and Croats don't seem to like each other very much), but anybody who bothers to go through my VNN posting history will see that I don't engage in gratuitous Serbia-bashing; I'm here to expose jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence in Western media and politics.

Old May 10th, 2019 #130
Serbian

@Dominus Stuart Meadows je ok. Nije ustasa/SF 'Rus'

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old May 10th, 2019 #131
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:

A page ago you were accusing Serb user Eugen in being non-white provocateur, that caused him to leave this forum.

Old May 10th, 2019 #132
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfingersrb View Post
a page ago you were accusing serb user eugen in being non-white provocateur, that caused him to leave this forum.
Досадан си Ружићу.....

Last edited by Dominus; May 10th, 2019 at 05:45 PM.

Old April 20th, 2020 #133
Rasen
Banned

Interesting discussion, indeed.
Dominus, here in SF Serbia you celebrate Christian Easter and Christ's resurrection:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beli srbenda
Христос Васкрсе! Срећан Васкрс свима!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus 8
Ваистину Васкрсе!
So, tell me here, Христос Васкрсе?

Thread