Default Thanks, Jimmy

Enemydia. That's a good word.

Old July 25th, 2014 #22
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Enemydia. That's a good word.
Thanks.

Someone suggested it would appear more self-explanatory if spelled "enemyedia", which I think may be true.

Old August 26th, 2014 #23
Jimmy Marr

Default Piping at the unveiling of Simpsons Mural

Quote:
News reports of the ceremonial unveiling of the Simpsons Mural in Springfield, Oregon estimate the number of attendees at over a thousand. That seems high from what I saw from my vantage point at 5th and Main, but who am I to say, I still can’t figure out the mystery of the missing Six Million.

I was, however, able to pipe up about the obvious and ongoing program of genocide against my race, the White race, and was offered a grand total of one dollar for my efforts.

Judy and I loaded our signs and gear on the flatbed and headed downtown slightly before noon. There was indeed an abnormally high number of cars parked in the area, but we found a spot at the defunct Laxton’s Big and Tall Menswear shop not far from the organized mockery of working class White America.

Fifth Street was blocked by a school bus parked crosswise in the middle of the road. For a minute I was overcome by a Great Notion that it might be Further, the school bus used by Springfield’s Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters, but, alas, young White people have been given a new role model now, and I don’t expect this iteration of Homer to write any epic poetry for at least another few thousand years. But, what the heck, that’s the price of progress, right?

Judy helped me set up the four-way sign, and I stepped inside its perimeter with my pipes and music stand. The lyre of the stand has Renegade Broadcasting’s I <3 WHITE PEOPLE sticker visible on its backside, which faced Main Street’s vehicular traffic. I don’t normally use a music stand when I’m busking, but the music I’m currently rehearsing is the most elegiac I’ve ever played, and I couldn’t resist debuting it before it was fully committed to memory. It’s very nearly the Moonlight Sonata of the Great Highland Bagpipes.

No sooner had I stuck the chanter in than I was visited by Chief of Police, Tim Doney and the very Aryan Captain Richard L. Lewis, who also commands the city’s SWAT team. They advised me that my constitutional rights did not entitle me to block the sidewalk (even fractionally). Not wanting to bust a cap in those Crackas’ asses, , I disassembled the FWG cube arrangement and leaned one sign against the music stand and the others against a bush where the wind could blow them down every few minutes. Feeling confident that the situation was under control, Captain Lewis recrossed the street. The Chief and I had a leisurely talk, the side-effect of which was to keep me from playing the pipes while the Judas Goat at the podium explained the meaning of the mural to the goyim around him as goy reporters scribbled notes for later submission to the kosher vetting processes of their respective anti-White media outlets.

“What does it mean, Mr. Natural?”

“It means that White families have become a laughing stock, Flakey Foont, and the City of Springfield, in cooperation with U.S. department of HUD, will be justified in imposing White genocide, … ah … I mean diversity, on the members of its previously White communities who are no longer able to afford the luxury of White Flight“.

Meanwhile, back on the corner, the music got sadder as I declined the final offer of the day in the fight against White genocide; a crumpled dollar bill proffered by a retarded White man who had previously asked me if I knew where he could find a soup kitchen.

I don’t know about the rest of you folks, but that dollar, the one I couldn’t bear to take, is what drives me.
Some photos at link: https://www.fightwhitegenocide.com/2...n-main-street/

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; August 26th, 2014 at 08:30 PM.

Old September 19th, 2014 #24
Jimmy Marr

No piping for me tonight. I didn't get to talk either, or they'd have heard a dramatically different tune.

I played bodhran behind the pipes at an Irish Pub this evening as we waited for the results of the Scottish independence referendum.

Old September 25th, 2014 #25
Jimmy Marr

I hosted a Renegade Roundtable podcast last Saturday:

http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/...hosts-9-20-14/

I'll be talking with Nick Spero this afternoon at CircusMaximusShow at 3:00 Pacific Time today. Feel free to call in.

http://www.circusmaximusshow.com/

Old September 27th, 2014 #26
Jimmy Marr

Circus Maximus Show is now archived. We talked for almost 3 hours and covered quite a bit of ground.

Quote:
We talk about additional events Jimmy participated in with his activism such as the White Man March. We discuss some White nationalists such as Craig Cobb, Harold Covington, Alex Linder, and Robert Ransdell; who is running for senator in Kentucky this election year and uses the Mantra: “With Jews, We Lose”.
Quote:
Jimmy goes into a lot of detail about BUGS/Bob Whitaker and how he feels that a jewish infiltration is more than likely taking place within BUGS. Although in some instances BUGS has been there to support Jimmy in the past, Jimmy has been ostracized by some of the BUGS personalities due to “going off message” because he focuses on the jewish systems of control.

Other topics include: 14 Words, Home Schooling, Francis Parker Yockey’s book; Imperium. Friedrich Nietzsche; Will to Power and some of his other works. Scottish Independence. Russia/China/BRICS. Del and Brizer call in the last hour and form a roundtable.
http://www.circusmaximusshow.com/epi...xi-jimmy-marr/

Old September 27th, 2014 #27
Toecutter

Default re

Right on Jimmy!

This is something defanately to emulate. My fear is, that I, while being verbally equal to the challenge and some, will not be able to stand down and take the shit trown at me(self defence). Don't think the courts will see the resulting mayhem my way either...

What's Your take on that?

Old September 27th, 2014 #28
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
Right on Jimmy!

This is something defanately to emulate. My fear is, that I, while being verbally equal to the challenge and some, will not be able to stand down and take the shit trown at me(self defence). Don't think the courts will see the resulting mayhem my way either...

What's Your take on that?
That's right.

If you have to defend yourself, particularly with lethal force, while delivering a pro-White message, the legal system will discriminate against you.

That's one good reason why its us older guys who should be doing it. We don't have as much to lose.

Beyond that, all we can do is think through the various possible scenarios carefully beforehand, and develop escape routes and countermeasures.

The main lesson I've learned about street work is not to overstay in one place. Sometimes when I've gotten set up and I've gotten over my initial jitters, I start having fun. Maybe I get some positive feedback or win a couple of verbal exchanges, so I start feeling cocky and want to hang around longer.

This has proven to be a dangerous tendency. The longer you're out there in one spot the more time anti-Whites have to develop and implement attack plans.

My tactics are to get in, get some photos or video, and get out PDQ. This sounds easy enough, but trust me, when you get in there and start landing some solid punches against the anti-white agenda, you won't feel like leaving, but that's exactly what you need to think very seriously about doing.

I try to limit myself to no more that 30 minutes in one spot.

The other thing to remember when setting up is that you may be followed back to your car, or that if someone figures out which car you're driving and where you've parked, they can set up an ambush for you at or en route to your vehicle. It's a very natural strategy, so be aware of it when you park and as you return to your vehicle.

A second person, standing back a some distance with a camera serves two purposes: 1) media 2) security

Old September 27th, 2014 #29
Toecutter

Default re

Hey!
I wouldn't even dream about doing this shit without having it recorded with one of my buds bedded in the opposing team. It doesn't have to be anything even close to lethal though, here, in my homeland, the antis are outclassed on the street - we owe it. I am absolutely not concerned about my safety, or the outcome of any physical confrontation.

It is the media and the courts that count. I am just not as approachable as You are...

Last edited by Toecutter; September 27th, 2014 at 07:55 PM.

Old October 1st, 2014 #30
Jimmy Marr

Default Pipes, Poles and the Blues

Old October 2nd, 2014 #31
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Dig the Johnny McCash vibe you have going on there Jim. "The piper in black". Jesus I hope those were Ray-Bans. We've got an image to maintain, man.

Outstanding work yet again, Jimmy. Professional & sans plaisantin.

Old October 2nd, 2014 #32
Jimmy Marr

Thanks, Donnie. I'll bear it in mind about the plaisantin.

I got the sunglasses last year while traveling to Leith. I forgot mine at home and bought those at a Walmart in Kennewick Washington. They're large enough to fit over my normal glasses. Thank you for not saying they reminded you of Elton John's.

They're polarized and make it very easy to discriminate #Team White vs. #Team jew.

There's a strategy in circulation among BUGSers that advocates identifying the enemy in the broadest possible terms. It's called Painting with the Broad Brush, which means identifying the enemy descriptively as anti-White.

I advocate the another way. I call it The Aryan Way because it comes from an Aryan story about Arjuna studying archery under the sage Drona.

A competition was arranged whereby Drona hung a wooden bird in a tree and asked each of his students to take aim and describe what they saw.

The students described their various site pictures which included peripheral information about the bird as a whole and its position within the tree.

Arjuna described seeing only the bird's eye, and was declared the competition's winner.

The jew is our biological enemy. I recommend focusing narrowly and steadfastly on him.

Old October 2nd, 2014 #33
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Thanks, Donnie. I'll bear it in mind about the plaisantin.
Très bon. Most WN public events leave a bigger clown footprint than Emmett Kelly with plantar fasciitis.

In order to be the man, you have to look like the man.

Old October 4th, 2014 #34
Jimmy Marr

Got myself some new threads, White & Normal that is.

Old October 13th, 2014 #35
remnant

Fellow piper gunned down by NOI Nigger in NJ.

Brendan Tevlin's murder evidence that 'domestic terrorism is already here,' says radio host (AUDIO)

http://www.dailynewsen.com/breaking/...-h2618505.html

http://heavy.com/news/2014/06/brenda...ge-new-jersey/

Old October 13th, 2014 #36
Jimmy Marr

I did some piping today at two separate street locations. Both were new to me. The second has more potential than the first. The problem there is that the hobos love it, and as I discovered today, it can be hotly contested.

On the positive side, they're all White and none own TVs.

I'm trying to make my piping demonstrations shorter and more spontaneous. Keeping my gear in the truck and just jumping out and doing short demos during my daily errands when I notice a good spot.

As the weather cools, I'll probably pipe more in breeks. It's more American.

Old October 13th, 2014 #37
Brooklyn Rick

Do you play the Uilleann pipes as well, Jim? My Dad has a set and boy do they sound nice. A cleaner and crisper sound than the bagpipes. You have inspired me to pick up the chanter again......

Old October 13th, 2014 #38
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Rick View Post
Do you play the Uilleann pipes as well, Jim? My Dad has a set and boy do they sound nice. A cleaner and crisper sound than the bagpipes. You have inspired me to pick up the chanter again......
No Rick, I can't play Uilleann pipes. They are more complex instruments. I do enjoy the music they make.

Great Highland Bagpipes are very primitive. Only nine notes. It's frustrating sometimes when people ask for certain tunes, most particularly Danny Boy.

A GHB player can do one of two things, be a killjoy and soberly inform them that Danny Boy cannot be properly played on the instrument, or try to appease them by playing a watered down version.

My instructor recently counseled me to play the modified version because usually by the time an audience gets around to requesting Danny Boy they're pretty drunk anyway.

But I digress, Rick. I hope you do pick up your dad's pipes and begin playing them. I'm sure they'll handle Danny Boy with style.

Thanks for commenting and keep me up to date on your piping.

Old October 16th, 2014 #39
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
SPRINGFIELD — A solidarity rally will be held Saturday in Springfield to show support for those recently targeted by white supremacists.

White Genocide Project fliers, claiming “diversity is white genocide,” were recently distributed in Springfield at Latino, Native American and high school activities, according to rally organizers.

“There have been a series of events that have been reoccurring, but there seems to be an influx of activity the last couple of weeks,” said Ada Ball, an organizer with Community Alliance of Lane County.

Ball said three events at which fliers were distributed were brought to her attention last week. The most recent was last Friday, at an event intended for people of color, Ball said. She declined to identify the event, for fear that the group could be subject to future targeting.

Springfield police Sgt. Dick Jones said today that the department has not received a report of any recent incidents, noting that distributing fliers is not illegal and is considered free speech. Unless materials threaten a specific person or group, it doesn’t rise to a level of criminal intent, he said.

Ball said Saturday’s rally, to be held at City Hall’s outdoor plaza, is intended as a time “to come together as a community to affirm that Springfield will not tolerate hate, and is a welcome place to all people.”

“Hate-Free Zone” fliers will be available after the rally for anyone wishing to distribute them to area neighbors and businesses.

The White Genocide Project is not a new presence in Lane County. Fliers similar to those distributed recently have been found on the University of Oregon campus and elsewhere around Lane County, Ball said.

A banner with a similar message about white genocide was strung over a nearby I-5 overpass last year.

Follow Chelsea on Twitter @chelseagorrow. Email [email protected].

SOLIDARITY RALLY

What: Rally to promote tolerance and decry recent distribution of “white genocide” fliers

When/where: 10 a.m. Saturday, Outdoor plaza at Springfield City Hall, 225 Fifth St.

More information: 541-485-1755 or www.calclane.org
http://registerguard.com/rg/news/loc...liers.html.csp

Old October 17th, 2014 #40
Jimmy Marr

For all the good it will do, I sent the following email to Chelsea Gorrow at Register Guard.

Quote:
Ms. Gorrow:

I’m responsible for the distribution of White genocide fliers. They were not distributed at any non-White events or institutions. This aspect of the story was developed by CALC (Citizens Alliance for Lane County) for propagation by the Register Guard expressly for purposes of misrepresentation pursuant to the goal of White genocide.

I cannot tell you with certainty who funds and controls CALC, but I can give you a clue:

CALC first came to my attention in 2006 when I met Orval Etter, founder of Pacifica Forum. I knew Orval from 2006 to 2010 when the faculty bylaws of University of Oregon were changed in such a manner as to preclude his use of lecture facilities at U.O.. CALC was behind a decades long struggle to silence Etter.

Etter was a life-long peace advocate who should have received accolades from CALC if they are what they say they are. Etter routinely made one revealing mistake that aroused the enmity of CALC: He publicly sympathized with the plight of the Palestinians. For this reason CALC, with the help of the Register Guard, did everything in their power to destroy Orval Etter’s life and reputation and deprive him of his professor emeritus privileges at University of Oregon.

When Etter finally died in 2013, the Register Guard did not print one word about his passing. It was as if this pillar of the community, who wrote the City Charter of Eugene and founded the Eugene Symphony Orchestra had never existed.

Why? And why would a group like CALC, whose mission statement includes the following:

“… educate and mobilize for peace…address root causes of oppression… for dis-empowered and marginalized people.”,

have made it their business to pursue a decades long campaign of censorship and persecution against him for his advocacy on behalf of the Palestinian people?

When you can honestly answer the foregoing question, will also have identified the operative force behind White genocide.

Tags
cide piper, diversity, freedom activists, jimmy mar, jimmy marr, white activism, white genocide, white heroes

Thread