Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 1st, 2017 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Nose chiseled off of Confederate Monument in jew orleans

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/nose...ment/444851842

Let me catch someone doing that and I will chisel THEIR fucking nose off. Then I will go on Twitter and parody the son of a bitch about losing his nose.

Old June 1st, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/nose...ment/444851842

Let me catch someone doing that and I will chisel THEIR fucking nose off. Then I will go on Twitter and parody the son of a bitch about losing his nose.
They did that to replace it with a superior 'Hebrew Israelite' nose. Big and wide and can suck in mo air. The nose of a 'kaang'.

Celebrate your diversity, Ironguard. Black people have made New Orleans way better. It's alive with gunfire, instead of being White and boring.

Old June 1st, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

'The Real Meow Meow Libtardation Front.' (?) Holy shit, who is naming this stuff.

I wrote an article about wrongful conviction for a UT 'zine called, I-kid-you-not, "Issue". The girl that got funding to make it was quite the dick tater and demanded it be called that.

Can you imagine asking people to buy it? We used to joke, "pardon me, sir, would you like to buy an issue of Issue?"

The world is becoming, to put it kindly, more and more 'special'.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #4
Ironguard1940

Default Jew orleans has sunk way below their actual elevation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
They did that to replace it with a superior 'Hebrew Israelite' nose. Big and wide and can suck in mo air. The nose of a 'kaang'.

Celebrate your diversity, Ironguard. Black people have made New Orleans way better. It's alive with gunfire, instead of being White and boring.
I am actually quite surprised that the nigger loving mayor didn't have all the Confederate Monuments removed instead of just the four. I guess he just couldn't quite fit any more nigger cocks in his ass and mouth.

Jew Orleans is really not much different than Richmond, VA in the diversity department. It's just a larger city. And below sea level right on the Gulf of Mexico (GENIUS!)

Old June 3rd, 2017 #5
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

What you could do to bust these guys is install a game cam in a tree surrounding such a monument, program it to take a picture every 10 minutes when it turns dark, many game cams have infrared so darkness is not a big problem.

I used one of these to bust a realtor making an unauthorized entry, with the motion detector on mine lasted for two months with a set of batteries.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; June 3rd, 2017 at 05:44 AM.

Tags
confederate cleansing, cultural terrorism, inciting hatred, inciting hatred of whites, inciting racial hatred, white cleansing, white genocide, white history cleansing

Thread