VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 31st, 2015 #21
H.B.

jewsign

People who say things like this should have their names in the header so that it becomes permanently catalogued on a Google search of their name. It also makes it easier to find since "Emily Goldstein + VNN forum" pulled up nothing when I searched but it should come up now.

I admit that I am not entirely convinced of its authenticity. Were does she teach for example?

Quote:
That’s exactly what I thought. It’s a prank–and they tossed in an oblique 1984 reference for good measure.

Since Emmanuel Goldstein was the fictional author of the book the Party uses to snare rebels, having Emily Goldstein be the fictional author of another false resistance essay would be…quite appropriate.
https://jewamongyou.wordpress.com/20...tein-diatribe/

Still, I do not despise jews any less ...

Last edited by H.B.; May 31st, 2015 at 01:15 PM.

Old May 31st, 2015 #22
Jerry Abbott

Quote:
Quote of the Day.

"I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period. That may sound like a bold statement, but it’s entirely true... So, yes, white supremacists: diversity is indeed white genocide. And white genocide is exactly what the world needs more than anything else."

—Emily Goldstein
Posted on "Thought Catalog" on 26 May 2015.
Once in a while, a Jew will rear back and say what many Jews really think. They usually prefer to use circumlocutions and weasel-words, and lies, but there have been exceptions.

There's a curious phenomenon in political correctness, which I will attempt to describe.

As a Jewess, Emily Goldstein is near the top of the political favor heap. She can, without fear of retribution or sanction, say things of a sort that a white gentile would be arrested for. Or banned from entering countries. Or fired from a job. Goldstein doesn't have to worry about such things because she is Jewish.

Jews have more power over the Western part of the world than any other group. They have, through their political power, a license to call for the genocide, the extermination, of other groups. You'll remember that a few days ago I documented the call by Israeli Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked for the extermination of the Palestinian people in a post to her Facebook page dated 30 June 2014.

Likewise, here's another Jewish woman calling for the genocide of my race. She can do this because HER race has most of the political power. For that reason, many people will accept her endorsement for white genocide as a "good" thing.

Power has a kind of psychological ambiance: it applies pressure to people's minds even when the people being pressured aren't consciously aware of it. Power defines, for most people, what is "right." After all power dictates How Things Are Done, and the moral thinking of most people goes no further than that. It takes a bit more intelligence than the average human being has to take cognizance of the pressure, to recognize its purpose and its impropriety, and to counter it by conscious choice.

Or, to say it a different way, most humans aren't really people in the strict sense. They're animals—herd animals. They scheme and they quarrel with each other, but in the big things, both in terms of social scope and in terms of intellectual prerequisites, they just don't have what it takes to know the world as it is. They're smart enough to be offended when you tell them how limited they are, but they aren't smart enough to prove you wrong about how limited they are. Except perhaps with a fist—but, of course, that's what an offended animal does.

Old June 1st, 2015 #23
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post

Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People (And That’s A Good Thing)

http://web.archive.org/web/201505262...-white-people/

I learned long ago never to never get involved with girls with green, blue, pink or any other type of multi-colored hair. Nearly all of them are leftists, jews, lesbian, bi-sexual, anti-white anarchist types. This disgusting ugly pig looks like she hasn't showered in a month.

Old June 1st, 2015 #24
Alyss
vnn member

Its a hoax story.

Old June 1st, 2015 #25
Roger Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss View Post
Its a hoax story.
Hoax or not, it's the reception this type of story generates from the mainstream that counts.

Old June 1st, 2015 #26
Ted Bundy
Banned

When a certain % of whites finally see this truth for what it is, we will succeed. I'm thinking 30% would be enough.It took me 40 years and some free time with curiosity to see. Most will need the jew caught red handed detonating a nuke in our country.
Then just blatant Pogroms. They better flee to their little criminal shit hole and hide behind the samson option. But hopefully, the arabs just over run that as well.
They are a cancer to any and all other people.

Old October 6th, 2015 #27
Jack Stanton

I guess it wasn't a hoax:

A student diversity officer who was caught up in a racism row after allegedly posting 'kill all white men' on social media has been summonsed to court to face malicious communications charges.

Bahar Mustafa, 28, of Edmonton, North London, a welfare and diversity officer at Goldsmiths University, will appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court on 5 November, police said.

Ms Mustafa will face two charges, one of sending a threatening message between 10 November 2014 and 31 May this year, and one of sending a menacing or offensive message via a public network, between the same dates.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a6683241.html

Old October 6th, 2015 #28
Ironguard1940

Default Thank you, now drop dead, bitch

I think the more of this blatant anti-White sentiment that White people see and hear the better. I am so sick and tired of Whites hiding behind code words and I am thoroughly sick to death of the jews and other nonwhites hiding the real meaning of diversity. It is indeed a code word for White genocide and this jewess, muslim, or whatever the shit she is has done White people a service with her hatred and called it like it is. Oh, BTW you pink haired niggerloving bitch: ROT IN HELL!!!

Tags
emily goldstein, jew, pig, racist, white genocide

Thread