VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 6th, 2018 #61
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Schumer: "I will oppose Kavanaugh nomination with everything I've got"...

YOU GOT NOTHING JEWBOY.

Old October 6th, 2018 #62
Stewart Meadows

Here's another article about how the anti-American, anti-Western, anti-white globalist jew George Soros is funding the hate campaign against Brett Kavanaugh:

Quote:
Soros-Funded MoveOn.org Threatens ‘Direct Action’ in D.C., Preps ‘Emergency Campaign’ to Stop Brett Kavanaugh

Activist Robert Reich, who served as Bill Clinton’s Secretary of Labor, sent out a blast email on behalf of MoveOn.org on Thursday asking for donations to fund “MoveOn’s emergency campaign to stop Brett Kavanaugh.”

In the email, MoveOn.org, which has been massively backed by billionaire George Soros, warned the group’s anti-Kavanaugh plot is set to include “direct actions in Washington, D.C., at Senate office buildings, including busing in constituents from key states.”
https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ett-kavanaugh/

And yes, Robert Reich is also a jew:

Quote:
His family is Jewish.[13][14]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Reich

Robert Reich. "Trust me."

George Soros. "Trust me."

Old October 6th, 2018 #63
littlefieldjohn

The jew Chuck Shumer is an American parasite.

Old October 7th, 2018 #64
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
You're absolutely right, if most pro-Whites who were for Brett Kavanaugh had spent just an hour or two researching his track record as a judge many would have said 'wait a minute ...'. This guy is a nightmare, he supports the kind of jurisprudence that is incompatible with the beliefs of every WN I know.

But ey, "they" showed them lefties where it's at ...huh?
I'm not sure who T. Garrett is talking about here, but I would like to point out that I don't actually support Kavanaugh; I know very well that he isn't a White Nationalist, and I'm especially troubled by reports that seem to link him to the disgraceful torture practices that were approved by the fanatical jew-lackey George W. Bush:

Quote:
What Brett Kavanaugh Must Be Asked About Torture, Guantánamo, and Mass Surveillance

If Donald Trump were, at some point in his Presidency, to turn to or even, in some wild way, to expand on some of the more dubious practices of the immediate post-9/11 years—mass surveillance, indefinite detention, torture—how might a Supreme Court that included Brett Kavanaugh react? One way to answer that is to ask how Kavanaugh acted back when he was close to what might be called the scene of the crime: he was an associate White House counsel, from 2001 to 2003, when some of his colleagues were turning out memos effectively allowing torture and throwing together plans for Guantánamo and military commissions that lacked crucial constitutional underpinnings. Some of the most notorious of the “torture memos,” as they became known, had been addressed to his boss, Alberto Gonzales, then White House counsel. Later, Kavanaugh was a staff secretary for President George W. Bush.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily...s-surveillance

So why did I start this thread? Because I want conservative Americans to see that jews aren't their friends or allies. Jews have always had a leading role in the promulgation of sick, destructive, subversive garbage like faggotry, feminism, abortion, etc., and they obviously don't want someone who opposes this to sit on the Supreme Court, and they're willing to use any kind of skulduggery to prevent it from happening, including wheeling out an obvious liar like this "Dr." Ford character who has clearly been coached by her loathsome jew lawyers. Just look at these pictures:

That says it all, doesn't it?

Old October 7th, 2018 #65
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

3 kikes and a spick!

Old October 7th, 2018 #66
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...tbChannel=null

Old October 7th, 2018 #67
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's an interesting piece from the New York Post that was published a couple of days ago:

Eight big problems for Christine Blasey Ford’s story

Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations against Brett Kavanaugh are serious. She is accusing him of violent attempted rape. “I thought he might inadvertently kill me. He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing,” she told The Washington Post, recounting the alleged incident at a high school party “one summer in the early 1980s.”

But her story is also growing less believable by the day. Here are eight reasons why it’s hardly “anti-woman” for senators to question her account at Thursday’s hearing:

1) For starters, Ford still can’t recall basic details of what she says was the most traumatic event in her life. Not where the “assault” took place — she’s not sure whose house it was, or even what street it was on. Nor when — she’s not even sure of the year, let alone the day and month.

Ford’s not certain how old she was or what grade she was in when she says an older student violently molested her. (But she doesn’t plead inebriation: She described having just “one beer” at the party.)

2) Ford concedes she told no one what happened to her at the time, not even her best friend or mother. That means she can rely on no contemporaneous witness to corroborate her story.

3) Worse, the four other people she identified as attending the party, including Kavanaugh, all deny knowledge of the gathering in question, including Leland Ingham Keyser, who she calls a “lifelong friend.”

Keyser’s lawyer told the Senate Judiciary Committee: “Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with or without Dr. Ford.”

The other two potential witnesses — Mark Judge and Patrick “P.J.” Smyth — also deny any recollection of attending such a party. The committee took their sworn statements “under penalty of perjury.” “These witnesses directly contradict Professor Ford’s allegations against Judge Kavanaugh,” Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley advised Ford’s attorneys last week.

In her original letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Ford claimed that Kavanaugh talked to Keyser and Smyth right after he assaulted her. Yet neither shares her memory.

This is, to say the least, highly problematic for her case. No witness corroborates any part of her story.

4) Her own immediate family doesn’t appear to be backing her up, either. Her mother, father and two siblings are all conspicuously absent from a letter of support released by a dozen relatives, mostly on her husband’s side of the family.

The letter attests to her honesty and integrity. “Why didn’t her parents and brothers sign the letter?” a congressional source familiar with the investigation wondered.

5) This summer, Ford tried to reach out to old friends from high school and college to jog her memory. They couldn’t help her. “I’ve been trying to forget this all my life, and now I’m supposed to remember every little detail,” Ford complained to one friend in July, according to an account in The San Jose Mercury News.

6) Yet she still pushed forward with her bombshell charge, contacting The Washington Post tip line and Democratic lawmakers, while hiring a Democratic activist lawyer. Ford is also a Democrat, as well as an anti-Trump marcher, raising questions about the motive and timing of the allegations along with their veracity.

7) Ford contends that notes her therapist took in 2012 corroborate her account. But they don’t mention Kavanaugh.

They also point up inconsistencies in her story. For instance, her shrink noted that Ford told her there were “four boys” in the bedroom, not two as she now says. The notes also indicate Ford said she was in her “late teens” when she was assaulted. But Ford now says she may have been only 15.

8) In another inconsistency, Ford told The Washington Post she was upset when Trump won in 2016, because Kavanaugh was mentioned as a Supreme Court pick. But Kavanaugh wasn’t added to Trump’s list of possibles until November 2017, a full year later.

On top of all that, Kavanaugh “unequivocally denied Dr. Ford’s allegations . . . under penalty of perjury” during a Sept. 17 interview with committee lawyers, Grassley said, adding he was “forthright and emphatic in his testimony” and “fully answered all questions.”

The sworn interview will no doubt be used to test the consistency and veracity of his public statements Thursday.

Yet Democrats have already tried and convicted Kavanaugh of sexual assault. Without hard evidence, without substantiation, some even go beyond Ford’s claims to call him an out-and-out “rapist,” “sexual predator,” even a “child predator.”

As a result, Kavanaugh and his family, “including his two young daughters, have faced serious death threats and vicious assaults,” Grassley said. “And they’re getting worse each day.”

Ford, who also has received threats, is by all accounts a respected scientific researcher in the field of psychology with an impressive pedigree. While that makes her credible, the same can’t be said for her story. Unless she can fill in the many holes, Kavanaugh still deserves the presumption of innocence.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-...y-fords-story/

Old October 8th, 2018 #68
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article from the Jerusalem Post that was published before Kavanaugh was confirmed to the Supreme Court:

Quote:
Analysis: How Jewish Senator Feinstein might bring down Kavanaugh

To Ford’s advocates, Feinstein is a hero who has drawn attention to a victim’s trauma and is holding a powerful abuser to account.
https://www.jpost.com/American-Polit...scandal-568296

Yeah, it's funny how jews keep reminding us that they have a leading role in the hate campaign against Kavanaugh.

Old October 8th, 2018 #69
Stewart Meadows

From the Israeli newspaper Haaretz:

Quote:
Opinion Rudy Giuliani Backs Calling George Soros the 'anti-Christ.' Is That anti-Semitic?

When President Trump and his close allies blame Jewish billionaire Soros for funding and inciting anti-Kavanaugh protests, is that a dog whistle for anti-Semites?
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...itic-1.6534666

The jewish media just can't stop talking about how jews are leading the hate campaign against Kavanaugh.

Old October 9th, 2018 #70
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Trump: Kavanaugh protesters paid by billionaire Soros

US President Donald Trump has claimed that billionaire investor and liberal donor George Soros is bankrolling the protesters converging on Washington against the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

He also accused the women who confronted Republican senators in elevators on Capitol Hill over Kavanaugh's nomination of being "paid professionals only looking to make Senators look bad."
(…)
"The very rude elevator screamers are paid professionals only looking to make Senators look bad. Don't fall for it!," Trump wrote on Twitter on Friday. "Also, look at all of the professionally made identical signs. Paid for by Soros and others."
https://www.dw.com/en/trump-kavanaug...ros/a-45773204

Old October 10th, 2018 #71
Stewart Meadows

(((Alexis Grenell))) has written a ridiculous piece in the Jew York Times in which she spews out hate against white women who support Trump and Kavanaugh:

Quote:
White Women, Come Get Your People

After a confirmation process where women all but slit their wrists, letting their stories of sexual trauma run like rivers of blood through the Capitol, the Senate still voted to confirm Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. With the exception of Senator Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, all the women in the Republican conference caved, including Senator Susan Collins of Maine, who held out until the bitter end.

These women are gender traitors, to borrow a term from the dystopian TV series “The Handmaid’s Tale.” They’ve made standing by the patriarchy a full-time job. The women who support them show up at the Capitol wearing “Women for Kavanaugh” T-shirts, but also probably tell their daughters to put on less revealing clothes when they go out.

They’re more sympathetic to Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah, who actually shooed away a crowd of women and told them to “grow up.” Or Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, whose response to a woman telling him she was raped was: “I’m sorry. Call the cops.”
(...)
We’re talking about white women. The same 53 percent who put their racial privilege ahead of their second-class gender status in 2016 by voting to uphold a system that values only their whiteness, just as they have for decades. Since 1952, white women have broken for Democratic presidential candidates only twice: in the 1964 and 1996 elections, according to an analysis by Jane Junn, a political scientist at the University of Southern California.

Women of color, and specifically black women, make the margin of difference for Democrats. The voting patterns of white women and white men mirror each other much more closely, and they tend to cast their ballots for Republicans. The gender gap in politics is really a color line.

That’s because white women benefit from patriarchy by trading on their whiteness to monopolize resources for mutual gain. In return they’re placed on a pedestal to be “cherished and revered,” as Speaker Paul D. Ryan has said about women, but all the while denied basic rights.
(...)
The pedestal is a superior, if precarious, place. For white women, it’s apparently better than being “stronger together,” with the 94 percent of black women and 86 percent of Latinas who voted for Hillary Clinton.

During the 2016 presidential election, did white women really vote with their whiteness in mind? Lorrie Frasure-Yokley, a political scientist at U.C.L.A., recently measured the effect of racial identity on white women’s willingness to support Trump in 2016 and found a positive and statistically significant relationship. So white women who voted for him did so to prop up their whiteness.
(...)
This blood pact between white men and white women is at issue in the November midterms. President Trump knows it, and at that Tuesday news conference, he signaled to white women to hold the line: “The people that have complained to me about it the most about what’s happening are women. Women are very angry,” he said. “I have men that don’t like it, but I have women that are incensed at what’s going on.”

I’m sure he does “have” them; game girls will defend their privilege to the death.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/06/o...kavanaugh.html

Is Alexis Grenell a jewess? Of course she is. In the following Jew York Times article from 2001 we can read about how she attended a jewish day school in Jew York:

Quote:
A few months ago, David Lieberman, 17, a senior at Solomon Schechter High School of New York, a Jewish day school in Manhattan, was taking part in a senior ''cut'' day.
(...)
Not all students were positive about the program. Alexis Grenell, a 17-year-old Schechter student, said she thought it was contrived and had little effect on peers' attitudes.
https://www.nytimes.com/2001/01/15/n...e-a-dream.html

Alexis Grenell. ''Trust me.''

Old October 10th, 2018 #72
Stewart Meadows

White women are gender traitors... White women put their racial privilege ahead of their second-class gender status... Blood pact between white men and white women...

Jewish feminists - they always deliver.

Old October 11th, 2018 #73
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Why a bid to impeach Kavanaugh "does not play well" for Democrats

The battle over Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court confirmation has galvanized Democrats, becoming a hot button issue for voters ahead of the midterm elections. House Judiciary Committee ranking member Jerry Nadler has suggested if Democrats take the House, they might consider impeachment proceedings against Kavanaugh.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brett-k...court-justice/

Old October 13th, 2018 #74
Stewart Meadows

Old October 13th, 2018 #75
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Fliers on 4 college campuses blame Jews for Kavanaugh assault allegations

(JTA) — Fliers blaming Jews for the sexual assault allegations against newly sworn-in Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh were posted on two University of California campuses, Berkeley and Davis, as well as at Vassar and Marist colleges, both located in the same city in New York state.

“Every time some Anti-White, Anti-American, Anti-freedom event takes place, you look at it, and it’s Jews behind it,” the fliers discovered Monday read.

The flier shows an image of Kavanaugh surrounded by caricatures of Jewish members of the U.S. Senate with Stars of David drawn on their foreheads, as well as the Jewish billionaire George Soros, who has been accused of funding opposition to Kavanaugh. One of Kavanaugh’s accusers, Christine Blasey Ford, and the attorney for two others, Michael Avenatti, also are depicted with the words “Good Goy” written on their foreheads.

The fliers say they are “Brought to you by your local Stormer book club.”

According to the ADL, the Daily Stormer Book Club chapters, or SBCs, are “small crews of young white men who follow and support Andrew Anglin and his neo-Nazi website, the Daily Stormer.”
https://www.jta.org/2018/10/09/news-...lt-allegations

Old October 14th, 2018 #76
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
3 colleges in one NY town ban person suspected of hanging anti-Semitic fliers about Kavanaugh allegations

NEW YORK (JTA) — Three colleges in an upstate New York town have banned the individual who is suspected of hanging fliers that blame Jews for sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh on their campuses.

On Sunday and Monday, fliers with anti-Semitic messages appeared on the campuses of Vassar, Marist and Dutchess Community colleges in Poughkeepsie. A male was discovered putting up the fliers on Marist on Monday and identified by the police, according to a Vassar statement.

The individual was not arrested because “the wording of the fliers did not rise to level of hate crime,” Town of Poughkeepsie Police Capt. Kevin Farber told JTA.
(...)
“Every time some Anti-White, Anti-American, Anti-freedom event takes place, you look at it, and it’s Jews behind it,” the fliers read.

They show an image of Kavanaugh surrounded by caricatures of Jewish members of the U.S. Senate with Stars of David drawn on their foreheads, as well as the Jewish billionaire George Soros, who has been accused of funding opposition to Kavanaugh.
https://www.jta.org/2018/10/12/top-h...gh-allegations

Old October 16th, 2018 #77
Stewart Meadows

Old October 17th, 2018 #78
Stewart Meadows

Old October 24th, 2018 #79
Stewart Meadows

Old October 24th, 2018 #80
littlefieldjohn

jewsign

Schumer, Feinstein; two peas in the same jew pod. Using every technique in their acquired power & their jew mass media for spreading and promoting jew anti- white mindset.

Tags
brett kavanaugh, jews, supreme court, trump, upchuck schumer

Thread