Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 20th, 2022 #1
Max Lucas

Default Britain's most prolific sperm donor is a far-right leader

Britain's 'most prolific' sperm donor claims to have fathered 140 children — what the scores of women who've had his babies DON'T know is that he is a proud fascist and leader of far-right organisation

Britain's 'most prolific' sperm donor, 67-year-old Clive Jones, is a proud fascist

He claims to have fathered 140 children through a sperm donation service

Jones is a leader of the New British Union, which promotes 'total Aryanism'

He said: 'I'm a proud fascist, some people would probably interpret that wrong'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-fascist.html

https://newbritishunion.co.uk/Welcome/news-1.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn

Old November 20th, 2022 #2
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Britain's most prolific sperm donor is a far-right leader
"Oh, yeah, baby! Lemme pump ya full of jizz."

Old November 21st, 2022 #3
Gladiatrix

What are the odds that those "white" women are lesbians?

"Jones explained that he drives to the recipient's home in his van, puts the syringe bearing his sample 'under my arm to keep it warm', then hands it over, exchanges small talk 'about the weather' and departs with a cheery wave and a request to let him know in a couple of weeks 'if it works'."

"He said: 'I actually feel like Superman and I feel I have a moral responsibility to do what I do.'"

Old November 22nd, 2022 #4
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Thumbs down

This is the type of nonsense that one used to find in papers like the National Enquirer. Nobody from ITV to Daily Mail has made any attempt nor has any interest in confirming the veracity of this ridiculous tale.
There are a number of red flags. Let's start with the bullshit headline:

"Britain's Most Prolific Sperm Donor..."

How could such a thing be known? At best a clinic could say which of their particular clients is most prolific. There is, despite his notoriety, only one child that anyone knows of that might be his. That the one women co-signing this is supposedly a half kike, half nigger, lesbian and he's supposedly a fascist seems more than a little contrived. She is quoted as saying, "...when we started looking, it was surprising to find a few men who were offering free sperm." You've got to be kidding. Any women can go to a pub on any night of the week and find men offering free sperm.
Given the number of willing donors a woman encounters every time she leaves the house, it seems extremely unlikely that many are forced to resort to using an anonymous senior citizen from the internet. Is there any evidence to support the nice round figure of "140"? Because I don't think this dude could get 140 bitches to read his profile on Tinder if his screen name was NoSexSugarDaddy. Yet I'm supposed to believe that 140 women within driving distance needed or wanted this anonymous old man, who's hoping to get gas money, to father their child?
A man so stupid that he thinks it would be beneficial to carry a syringe of sperm under his arm!!! (As a general rule if you want to preserve something keep it colder not hotter. But especially sperm which are not heat tolerant. That's why our balls hang outside the body despite the increased vulnerability.)
I have many other issues with this tale (e.g., how is someone who can't afford £800 for the sperm bank going to afford a child? In no time you'll be in over £800 just on diapers.) But I'll leave off.

Thread