VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 27th, 2018 #341
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan McLaren View Post
Exciting stuff.

Are you the real Evan McLaren? Just good to know moving forward.

---

Rob Monster is undoubtedly a Christian wimp but this is till pretty interesting:

Quote:
robmonster @robmonster

I spoke yesterday with someone who is operating a law-abiding #FreeSpeech site that caters to a fast-growing community of more than 10,000 active users. Their one dedicated server costs them $40 per month and they have donations on deposit of $1000+. That is pretty #Unstoppable.

robmonster @robmonster

The interesting thing about #FreeSpeech is that the financial cost of being visible on the web is free. The cost of web hosting has fallen so much that a site can now serve 100,000+ users using open source software and cover hosting with donations. It is very hard to starve that!

Old December 9th, 2018 #342
Tyrone White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Are you the real Evan McLaren? Just good to know moving forward.

---

Rob Monster is undoubtedly a Christian wimp but this is till pretty interesting:
Quote:
The interesting thing about #FreeSpeech is that the financial cost of being visible on the web is free. The cost of web hosting has fallen so much that a site can now serve 100,000+ users using open source software and cover hosting with donations. It is very hard to starve that!
Providing of course that the ISP's, web host providers and registrars don't deplatform you. Meaning there's more to the equation than simply money. Curious to find out who hosts VNN and why it hasn't been deplatformed.

Old December 9th, 2018 #343
Tyrone White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim B View Post
If a white man takes matters into his own hands and kills those he perceives as our race's enemies we're supposed to dismiss him as a nutcase and a bigot or risk being deplatformed and financially ruined.
There's a very deep truth buried here that I am compelled to dig out, and illustrate.

Jews FEAR the White Race. And it has little to nothing to do with "Muh Holocaust"; it is a fear that is deeper and more transcendent than any single historical atrocity. It stems from their awareness of their own hostility towards us, and the effort they put into hiding, and lying about, that hostility.

They hate us. Deeply. They can't help it, and it's probably genetic, it's absolutely cultural, and the Jews are intelligent enough to 1) be aware of that hostilities' existance and 2) are aware of what the consequences to them, both as individual Jews, and as a collective, if the White Race ever became aware of that hostility.

Everything else about the Jew/White relationship dynamics stems from this. The lies, the distortions, the flooding of white countries with non-whites which weakens us, and of course the White Guilt.

It's difficult to see how much the Jews hate us when you are indoctrinated since Kindergarten into White Guilt. You can spend decades,or even your entire life believing in an emotional landscape that's been manufactured to maintain your weakened state.

As in Munchausen's Syndrome by proxy. They know they hate is, but YOU don't. That's where their safety lies, and that is where the threat to our very existance is.

Old December 9th, 2018 #344
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone White View Post
Curious to find out who hosts VNN and why it hasn't been deplatformed.
I think/possible VNN host itself on his own server,{ i don't know},It's clearly that Alex is looking for a way to bring a microblog on "air" based on the same rules that counting here on the forum.

I hope that he can take care for it,{so every thought about it is welcome},it would be great to have.

Old December 9th, 2018 #345
Tyrone White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
I think/possible VNN host itself on his own server,{ i don't know},It's clearly that Alex is looking for a way to bring a microblog on "air" based on the same rules that counting here on the forum.

I hope that he can take care for it,{so every thought about it is welcome},it would be great to have.
My "attitude" on this is to find whatever is working for someone else, and duplicate it. The DNS name resolution thing, which I understand is the primary power the Registrars have, makes me wonder why a "self-served" website (computer in the corner with an internet connection) couldn't just operate with a "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx." IP Address (whatever the technical name for it is). Once a "Member" has the address, I don't understand why the connection wouldn't be remembered and easy to find.

I guess I challenge the whole idea that a Registrar has any real power at all. I would assume a dissident website/social media platform would want a higher-quality (intellectually) User Base, and the ability to access the site without DNS name resolution seems like an easy way to weed-out the dummies.

Am I wrong here somehow?

Old December 9th, 2018 #346
Tyrone White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim B View Post
Now Griff, Spencer and other alt-righters are using talking points about conservatives that Linder, white nationalism 1.0/vanguardists were using more than fifteen years ago.
That's not a bad thing. I've been shitposting (and getting banned) for about the same amount of time. It would be nice to get some kind of credit, but that's never going to happen. It's not why you do it anyways. You do it so that people, just like those you named, take the ball and advance it further.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window

Also, sometimes I think being "the Original" or "the Founder" is a bad thing. No one wants to see themselves as being a product of someone else's efforts. People want to believe that they sprang from the womb complete with all their unique qualities. It's a waste of time to try to saddle these people with reminders of what things used to be like "back in the day" and how, back then, you were the first, etc.... No one wants to hear that, and no one will believe it, and even if they did, then what? The natural response would be: "But what have you done LATELY?". No one cares about who did what back then, particularly those interested in moving forward. The best you can hope for is to try to educate "newer" people in some lessons of the past, and even THAT is up for discussion. Sometimes things fail not because of what you did, but because it was YOU that did it. Someone else might come along, do the exact same thing, and succeed.

It gets very messy when you start looking backwards like this; and time consuming. Best to keep in mind that "moving forward" is always the first and most important thing to think about, i.e. "When in doubt, ATTACK."

Old January 8th, 2019 #347
Alex Linder
Administrator

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...twork-gabagain

CoinBase bans Gab and Torba personally

Old January 9th, 2019 #348
seapea
whitegenocide.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Many of us, including myself, received the same Coinbase boot post C*ville last year. They are a nasty collection of "people."

Getting on the crypto highway has enough challenges, fighting these d-bags doesn't help.

Old January 24th, 2019 #349
Alex Linder
Administrator

bill simmons interview with jack dorsey
https://www.theringer.com/the-bill-s...of-the-hashtag

Old January 28th, 2019 #350
Tyrone White

Quote:

Durbo (Braise his name, and PBUH infinity) and his New Daddy Rob Monster have been talking about somehow using crypto currency as "free speech money", but I'm curious as to how they intend to pull it off.

If you use "free speech money" to purchase marijuana illegally, or bribe a Police Officer, is it still "Freeze Peach"? How does the State intend to get it's desired outcome/result with a Legal leg to stand on?

Old March 14th, 2019 #351
Alex Linder
Administrator

it's coming, not forgotten, just delayed

Old March 19th, 2019 #352
Alex Linder
Administrator

[keepin' it real posts. if you havent read them, it's new to you...]

Alex Linder @Alex_Linder
my undoored cabinet of mildly interesting objects includes two (2) orioles' nests (presumably of the baltimore set), some small arrowheads in a plastic case, some tiny shoes belonging to an exotic small-footed woman, and some old photographs. THIS...is my personal #NEMOseum

10m
Alex Linder @Alex_Linder
we could shutter our jewd-n-chewed DOD-lol like they defend us, only prosecute illegal wars for (((us))), and pay the UBI out of that, telling all recipients to spend 1% on guns for national defense, all-citizen militia

16m
Alex Linder @Alex_Linder
the state is an extortion ring running a protection racket, and they still throw rocks though our windows

Old March 24th, 2019 #353
Alex Linder
Administrator

ok it's going.

https://pieville.net/

watch spam in case reg email gets caught there

Old March 24th, 2019 #354
Alex Linder
Administrator

thanks to Varg for setting it up.

Old March 24th, 2019 #355
Alex Linder
Administrator

https://pieville.net/@alex_linder

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 24th, 2019 at 03:26 PM.

Old March 24th, 2019 #356
Robbie Key

Pieville sounds hateful enough.

Old March 25th, 2019 #357
Enbyeff

Waiting for it.

Old March 27th, 2019 #358
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbyeff View Post
Waiting for it.
lol. there's NEVER any waiting for it. either it comes immediately or not at all, and this is true for all registrations.

Old March 27th, 2019 #359
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone White View Post
That's not a bad thing. I've been shitposting (and getting banned) for about the same amount of time. It would be nice to get some kind of credit, but that's never going to happen. It's not why you do it anyways. You do it so that people, just like those you named, take the ball and advance it further.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window

Also, sometimes I think being "the Original" or "the Founder" is a bad thing. No one wants to see themselves as being a product of someone else's efforts. People want to believe that they sprang from the womb complete with all their unique qualities. It's a waste of time to try to saddle these people with reminders of what things used to be like "back in the day" and how, back then, you were the first, etc.... No one wants to hear that, and no one will believe it, and even if they did, then what? The natural response would be: "But what have you done LATELY?". No one cares about who did what back then, particularly those interested in moving forward. The best you can hope for is to try to educate "newer" people in some lessons of the past, and even THAT is up for discussion. Sometimes things fail not because of what you did, but because it was YOU that did it. Someone else might come along, do the exact same thing, and succeed.

It gets very messy when you start looking backwards like this; and time consuming. Best to keep in mind that "moving forward" is always the first and most important thing to think about, i.e. "When in doubt, ATTACK."
pioneers get arrows. VNN did it first and VNN did it best. youngers can retrofit history but that's what they're doing. i set the correct model for what came later - that mocking jews and ATTACKING conservatives is the right way to go. and now, i'm correct against that violence is the way forward. few agree with me currently, but reality is moving in my direction.

we had pure T1 to internet connection maybe 15 years ago. richard warman incited the FBI to investigate me for incitement to murder; they found nothing because there was nothing except legally expressed opinion, which canadian thought police object to (why the FBI serves foreign interests rather than protecting American rights is something FBI honest agents ought to ask themselves), but it did result in the canceling of the T1 contract (roughly 500 a month).

they arent after us now because our traffic isnt high enough. back when we were the thing, in 2000-2008 or so, we changed servers many, many times. i would wake up, get online, boom, ISP kicked me off.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 27th, 2019 at 09:40 AM.

Old March 27th, 2019 #360
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
lol. there's NEVER any waiting for it. either it comes immediately or not at all..
That's what she said.

Thread