Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 9th, 2021 #61
Paul Morris
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
I have been told that I should leave Britain
Why don’t you bugger off to where you came from then? One less wog to worry about!

Old March 9th, 2021 #62
Paul Anthony
Banned

Old March 9th, 2021 #63
Paul Anthony
Banned

Here is a link to "Mary Shelley" 2017. The supposedly true story of the "Frankenstein" author. No longer can you accuse me of peddeling smut and vulgarity all over your non-sensical threads 'Lord Trent!' Enjoy

https://lookmovie.io/movies/view/390...y-shelley-2018

Old March 9th, 2021 #64
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Paul Morris is no more! Ha ha! Finally, justice has prevailed, and it is LONG overdue! This has brightened my mood. I hope that maggot's IP address has been permanently blocked.

Now the sword must be viciously brought down on the other two very persistent, disgusting and pathetic freaks! Wipe all the scum out!

Last edited by John Trent; March 9th, 2021 at 02:07 PM.

Old March 9th, 2021 #65
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Modern British culture = Weak, sissy, decadent and dooming culture that should never be taken seriously

Old March 9th, 2021 #66
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Paul Morris is no more! Ha ha! Finally, justice has prevailed, and it is LONG overdue! This has brightened my mood. I hope that maggot's IP address has been permanently blocked.
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but does anybody here know why Paul Morris was banned? I'm not challenging the moderators' decision, I'd just like to know what rule Paul broke so that I can avoid making the same mistake myself.

Old March 9th, 2021 #67
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but does anybody here know why Paul Morris was banned? I'm not challenging the moderators' decision, I'd just like to know what rule Paul broke so that I can avoid making the same mistake myself.
The creature was already on moderation. The vileness from him was constant. It is very reasonable to assume that he has been banned for his relentless and outrageous vulgarity.

Old March 9th, 2021 #68
Paul Anthony
Banned

Well 'Lord Trent' it seems the day is yours!! Now is the hour of your contentment!! And well deserved it is..

Old March 11th, 2021 #69
Ole Massa

Quote:
These are the lists for the British terminology and phrases. They were created by me for the main purpose of facilitating avoidance of their usage, as part of efforts to attain mental and cultural superiority to high levels, which are qualities I adore.
I'm surprised "wonky" wasn't on your list.

Old March 12th, 2021 #70
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Massa View Post
I'm surprised "wonky" wasn't on your list.
It is now.

You can find the up-to-date version on this webpage: https://survivalist-information-site...gy-and-phrases

Whenever I thought I had discovered and added all of the significant terms and phrases, I encountered more. I think I have finally covered them all now.

I hope so anyway.

Old March 12th, 2021 #71
Ole Massa

It's sad that slang has taken over not only British speech, but also any speech overall in the English-speaking world. Shakespeare would roll over in his grave.

If I think of more words to add, I shall tell you.

Old March 12th, 2021 #72
Gordon Moran

Quote:
It's sad that slang has taken over not only British speech, but also any speech overall in the English-speaking world. Shakespeare would roll over in his grave.

Hi Ole Massa. This is actually my first post here but what a great one to start with. Shakespeare made his name using slang in his works. One of my favourites when I try to avoid expletives is "away you three inch fool!", from The Taming Of The Shrew. It means someone has a small winkle. I think its safe to say that the bards repertoire is littered with them.

Old March 13th, 2021 #73
John Trent
Banned

Quote:

Well, I do not think the word 'wonky' qualifies as slang, but its usage will cause others to take the user less seriously.

The biggest problems with the terminology and phrases are as follows:

1. They make it harder for me to understand what the users are saying
2. They cause users to be taken less seriously (predatory types will perceive the users as weak and vulnerable, and weakness invites aggression)
3. Foreigners use them as ammunition to mock Britons
4. They make users sound unrefined to the mentally advanced
5. They make users come across as susceptible to influence by social and cultural environments to the mentally advanced
6. They present a barrier to the cultivation of heavily militant and serious mentality and state, which are what the British people need in order to survive in this cruel and crazy world (this is probably the biggest problem I have with them)

Last edited by John Trent; March 14th, 2021 at 04:20 AM.

Old March 13th, 2021 #74
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Moran View Post
Hi Ole Massa. This is actually my first post here but what a great one to start with. Shakespeare made his name using slang in his works. One of my favourites when I try to avoid expletives is "away you three inch fool!", from The Taming Of The Shrew. It means someone has a small winkle. I think its safe to say that the bards repertoire is littered with them.
Yes, well, you do make a good point.

Old March 13th, 2021 #75
Ole Massa

Quote:
Well, I do not think the word 'wonky' qualifies as slang, but its usage will cause others to take the user less seriously.

The biggest problems with the terminology and phrases are as follows:

1. They make it harder for me to understand what the users are saying
2. They cause users to be taken less seriously (predatory types will percieve them as weak and vulnerable)
3. Foreigners use them as ammunition to mock Britons
4. They make users sound unrefined to the mentally advanced
5. They make users come across as susceptible to influence by social and cultural environments to the mentally advanced
6. They present a barrier to the cultivation of heavily militant and mentality, which is what the British people need in order to survive in this cruel and crazy world (this is probably the biggest problem I have with them)
Any word or phrase that causes the other person to take you less seriously could be construed as slang. But yes, certain words and phrases should be avoided. You are wise to compile the list you did.

Old March 13th, 2021 #76
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Moran View Post
Shakespeare's works are also full of graphic sexual exploits which is why I like to post them on 'Brother John's' thread. 'Brother John' thinks I'm vulgar which I can be, but so were some of the literary greats.

Old March 14th, 2021 #77
Gordon Moran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Shakespeare's works are also full of graphic sexual exploits which is why I like to post them on 'Brother John's' thread. 'Brother John' thinks I'm vulgar which I can be, but so were some of the literary greats.
There's nothing wrong with a little vulgarity or innuendo, in context, within reason but not repetitively, because then it starts to lose its impact.

Old March 15th, 2021 #78
John Trent
Banned

I know that many of you will find this difficult to believe, but there are many people who find my personality too brutal and extreme. I do not believe it is so. I just think they are pathetic wimps who are ignorant of the harsh and nasty realities of the world. Sitting ducks!

It is true that I have a very short fuse. My ferocity rivals that of Tony Montana.

Old March 15th, 2021 #79
)))Marc(((

jewsign brits cucking on American media

Whats up with brit talking heads ? Why are they here? Globalist bastards professing to mud up the US like they did london.

Old March 17th, 2021 #80
John Trent
Banned

I have bad news. I have run out of ideas for topics for new threads. Is anyone here able to assist with this very serious problem?

Serious and relevant suggestions only, please.

Last edited by John Trent; March 17th, 2021 at 10:51 AM.

Thread