VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 14th, 2008 #1
KMRATHELL
deken

Default Videos for people new to the Jewish question

Here are a series of videos useful for people just learning bout the Jewish problem or a brush up for those already aware.

http://www.rense.com/Datapages/howiz.htm

Old December 18th, 2008 #2
Brian Foley

Default Jew Control U.S. Foreign Policy

Quote:
Drunk George Tenet lashed out at Bush’s neocons: ‘The Jews’ who tried to ‘pin the Iraq WMD fiasco on him

Goldberg says that the book’s prologue contains a “whopper of a scene” featuring former CIA director George Tenet “drunk on scotch, flailing about Prince Bandar’s Riyadh pool, screaming about the Bush Administration officials who were just then trying to pin the Iraq WMD fiasco on him.” Tyler reports that Tenet also “mocked the neoconservatives in the Bush administration” as “the Jews“:
The US/Israel relationship is one that is in serious need of reform.
In exchange for subsidizing Israel to the tune of Billion$ a year (with no interest and no strings attached) and underwriting various weapons systems that remain exclusive to Israel, and supplying them with munitions whenever they need them for their militaristic adventures the Israelis are exempted from supporting the US militarily (regardless of the cause), do whatever the hell they want, constantly spy inside the US and basically function as an ungrateful and demanding welfare case–Yet no politicians dare to examine just how the hell the US really benefits from this lopsided arrangement.

Old December 19th, 2008 #3
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default In Vino Veritas

this is a big deal. CIA kills people without getting caught under color of law. So does Israel. WOuldnt it be interesting if the CIA got tired of a "shitty little country" of 6 million Jews off in Palestine calling the shots for the worlds one remaining superpower, and decided it was time to rub out a few trouble making jews to teach em a lesson. I promise you if John Foster Dulles could have seen the trouble they would cause, he'd have swatted them like flies.

Evidently Tenet did not get the news that the USA govt is "ZOG" and he is supposed to be taking orders from the Jewboys. evidently he thinks he has a right to do his job, and that Jews were trying to start a fucking war and pin the lies on him. Which is true.

What else can you infer? While the USA govt is unduly influenced by Jews, it is NOT owned by them. There IS the possibility of defeating Jews. It starts with naming them.

Like George Tenet did on this occasion. IN VINO VERITAS.

Old December 19th, 2008 #4
KMRATHELL
deken

Quote:
Goldberg says that the book’s prologue contains a “whopper of a scene” featuring former CIA director George Tenet “drunk on scotch, flailing about Prince Bandar’s Riyadh pool, screaming about the Bush Administration officials who were just then trying to pin the Iraq WMD fiasco on him.” Tyler reports that Tenet also “mocked the neoconservatives in the Bush administration” as “the Jews“:
Of course someone would have to be drunk to criticize the Jews

Old December 19th, 2008 #5
Brian Foley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post
I promise you if John Foster Dulles could have seen the trouble they would cause, he'd have swatted them like flies.
" The Jews, I find are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog. Put an underdog on top and it makes no difference whether his name is Russian, Jewish, Negro, Management, Labor, Mormon, Baptist he goes haywire. I've found very, very few who remember their past condition when prosperity comes. "

Harry S. Truman 1947 Diary
Quote:
What else can you infer? While the USA govt is unduly influenced by Jews, it is NOT owned by them. There IS the possibility of defeating Jews. It starts with naming them.
I think the Jews are self defeating , this credit crisis has sapped billions from the war chest , influencing dead beat politicians from now on will become a lot harder .
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
Yeah , in their own minds how could anyone complain , besides who would listen .........

Old December 19th, 2008 #6
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
And of course, while he was three sheets to the wind, he was also "flailing about", no doubt in his undersized Speedo, screaming incoherently about the Iraq WMD fiasco...in the pool of a Muslim prince. Tenet has obviously lost his marbles, right?

Jews really are born raconteurs. And my how they love to smother their little smears with a sumptuous gravy of esoteric adjectives, odd adverbs, and unusual verb clauses.

Neoconservatives are really just "the Jews"? What a discredited antisemitic canard.

Old December 22nd, 2008 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Foley View Post
"
I think the Jews are self defeating , this credit crisis has sapped billions from the war chest , influencing dead beat politicians from now on will become a lot harder . ......
No problem, its dollars sapped from the Goyim war chest, goy dead. Cost Jews very little.

Anyhow, Uncle Schmuely can just print more money right? Its not like theres anything backing it besides his promise to tax us more.

Inflation will hit sooner or later like a tsunami folks, remember that.

Old December 23rd, 2008 #8
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Wink

Quote:
They might have to be in a drunken state to gather up the courage they do not have when they are sober, yes.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old December 23rd, 2008 #9
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
They might have to be in a drunken state to gather up the courage they do not have when they are sober, yes.
You like the sauce. So does Mel.

Old December 24th, 2008 #10
Brian Foley

Quote:
Anyhow, Uncle Schmuely can just print more money right? Its not like theres anything backing it besides his promise to tax us more.
The US Treasury cant print it anymore as the Euro is supplanting the US $ as Global currency , the Jews didnt make hay whilst the Sun shined .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
You like the sauce. So does Mel.
That cop who arrested Mel Gibson was Jewish , how convenient .

Old January 15th, 2009 #11
Jack Black

Default Israel is Getting Away with Murder!

On 12 January 2009, The New York Times reported thus:

Quote:
In an unusually public rebuke, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert of Israel said Monday that Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice had been forced to abstain from a United Nations resolution on Gaza that she helped draft, after Mr. Olmert placed a phone call to President Bush.

'I said, ‘GET ME PRESIDENT BUSH ON THE PHONE,’ Mr. Olmert said in a speech in the southern Israeli city of Ashkelon...

'They said he was in the middle of giving a speech in Philadelphia. I said I DIDN’T CARE: ‘I NEED TO TALK TO HIM NOW,’ Mr. Olmert continued.

'HE GOT OFF THE PODIUM AND SPOKE TO ME'...

Mr. Olmert claimed that once he made his case to Mr. Bush, THE PRESIDENT CALLED MS. RICE AND TOLD HER TO ABSTAIN.

'She was left pretty embarrassed,' Mr. Olmert said.
On 13 January 2009, a fuller version of the Israeli Prime Minister's "rebuke" was provided by The Press Trust of India.

Olmert said:

Quote:
Early Friday morning, the secretary of state was considering bringing the ceasefire resolution to a UNSC vote and WE DIDN'T WANT HER TO VOTE FOR IT. Suddenly, within ten minutes it became clear that, the vote was going ahead... I said, 'GET PRESIDENT BUSH ON THE PHONE.' They tried, and told me that he was in the middle of a lecture in Philadelphia. I said, 'I'M NOT INTERESTED, I NEED TO SPEAK TO HIM NOW!

He got down from the podium, went out and took the phone call. I TOLD HIM THAT THE US CANNOT POSSIBLY VOTE IN FAVOUR OF THIS RESOLUTION. HE IMMEDIATELY CALLED THE SECRETARY OF STATE AND TOLD HER NOT TO VOTE FOR IT.
A little of Olmert's Ashkelon speech may be seen below:

On 13 January 2009, the Israeli historian and Oxford University professor, Avi Shlaim, said this on Channel 4 News:

Quote:
The current offensive in Gaza is the climax of the Israeli tendency to shun diplomacy and compromise and to rely overwhelmingly on BRUTE MILITARY FORCE.

The key to Israel’s intransigence in the conflict is UNCRITICAL AMERICAN SUPPORT. Today ISRAEL IS, GETTING AWAY, LITERALLY, WITH MURDER IN GAZA because there is no restraint from America. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN LESS AMERICAN RESTRAINT ON ISRAEL IN THE HISTORY OF THIS TRAGIC CONFLICT.

One recent example of THIS BLIND AMERICAN SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL is the Security Council cease-fire resolution which CONDOLEEZA RICE SUPPORTED, MADE A SPEECH IN FAVOUR and everyone thought America was going to vote for it and yet, AT THE LAST MINUTE, BUSH AND CHENEY VETOED, didn’t veto the resolution but AMERICA ABSTAINED! THAT SENT A CLEAR SIGNAL TO ISRAEL THAT IT CAN CONTINUE WITH THIS INSANE OFFENSIVE.

The only thing that might change is American public opinion, as a result of EXCESSIVE ISRAELI BRUTALITY, gradually changing and that would weaken the power of the Israel lobby in Washington and eventually it might have an effect on American foreign policy towards the region…

Here is the crucial point, this is an unnecessary and illegal war because in June of, in July of last year Egypt brokered a cease-fire. The cease-fire succeeded. THE CEASE-FIRE WAS A STUNNING SUCCESS, CONTRARY TO ISRAELI PROPAGANDA. Before cease-fire came into effect, 170 KASSAM ROCKETS A MONTH WERE FIRED FROM GAZA ON ISRAEL After the cease-fire came into effect, for the next 4 months THE NUMBER DROPPED TO 3 A MONTH. Again CONTRARY TO ISRAEL’S PROPAGANDA, IT WAS NOT HAMAS THAT BROKE THE CEASE-FIRE, IT WAS ISRAEL WHO BROKE THE CEASE-FIRE BY LAUNCHING A RAID INTO GAZA AND KILLING SIX HAMAS MEN.
Mr Shlaim's testimony may be seen below:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid7045912001

"Getting away with murder"?

"Blind American support for Israel"?

"Excessive Israeli brutality"?

"Insane offensive".

It's not just us saying it, is it?

By 14 January 2009, 19 days after the Israelis began bombing the city, 1,013 Palestinians, more than 300 of them children, had been killed in Gaza.

4,500 people had been injured, 1,600 of them children.

3 Israeli civilians and 10 soldiers had lost their lives during the conflict.

3 of those soldiers were killed by Israeli tank fire.

During the course of the confict, Israel's President, Shimon Peres, has said this:

Quote:
Many Palestinian children are being been killed. Almost no Israeli children are being killed. Why?

BECAUSE WE TAKE CARE OF OUR CHILDREN!
Peres forgot to mention that the Palestinians are not blowing Israel's children to bits with F111 warplanes, helicopter gunships, tanks, a well-equipped army and all the up-to-date technology the American taxpayer's money can buy.

Which might conceiveably have made a bit of a difference in the sums.

Check out The Murderer, the Rapist, the Bully here:

http://www.iamanenglishman.com/page....iParentId=1192

And The Israeli Invasion and Gaza's Offshore Gas Fields here:

http://www.iamanenglishman.com/page....iParentId=1192

Old January 16th, 2009 #12
Mike Parker

I can say from personal experience, being able to demand that someone take your phone call immediately is the sure sign of a boss-subordinate relationship.

Old December 6th, 2009 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

ha'aretz admits potential US government employees are vetted for pro-israel views
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=104656

Old February 27th, 2011 #14
Serbian

Quote:
The Veto from Hell

by Philip Giraldi, February 24, 2011

Last Friday’s American veto of the United Nations Security Council resolution that would have called Israeli settlement activity on the West Bank illegal was not only shameful, it was possibly the low point of the already foundering Obama presidency. To be sure, United States UN Ambassador Susan Rice accompanied the veto with a stirring rendition of "I’ll cry tomorrow" as she described how the Obama White House really is opposed to the settlements. Really. Rice argued that supporting or even abstaining on a resolution criticizing Israel, however mildly framed, might setback the peace process, which, as she well knows, died completely over six months ago. But let’s not get hung up on the details. Rice should have said instead that her boss in the White House is so afraid of the Israel Lobby that he has to ask permission when he goes to the bathroom. At least that would have been completely credible, something you can believe in from an Administration that has otherwise delivered squat to the many voters who supported Obama in hopes that he might actually be interested in peace in our times.

And Obama has a lot to be afraid of, mostly from the old knife in the back trick from the Israel boosters in his own party. "This is too clever by half," said Representative Anthony Weiner. "Instead of doing the correct and principled thing and vetoing an inappropriate and wrong resolution, they now have opened the door to more and more anti-Israeli efforts coming to the floor of the UN." Representative Nita Lowey agreed, "Compromising our support for Israel at the UN is not an option."

And over at the GOP side of the House, shortly before the veto, the new Chair of the Foreign Affairs committee, Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen criticized the resolution: "Support for this anti-Israel statement is a major concession to enemies of the Jewish State and other free democracies. Offering to criticize our closest ally at the UN isn’t leadership, it’s unacceptable." And just to make sure that Israel will have the money to expand its settlements, last Wednesday sixty-seven freshmen Republican House members sent a letter to their party’s leadership supporting full funding of aid to Israel. The letter cited the lawmakers’ "recognition that the national security of the United States is directly tied to the strength and security of the State of Israel."

Nice one, Anthony, Nita, Ileana and all those new congressmen who were elected because they promised to do some budget cutting, but I don’t detect anything about what the American national interest might be, just a bit of nonsense about "support for Israel," "our closest ally," and even more ridiculous bleating about how arming Israel makes America safer. In fact, none of you even mentioned the United States. Excuse me, I thought you dudes were serving in the US Congress, not the Knesset, but I might be wrong about that.

And lest anyone go wobbly on support of Israel there was the usual media claque screaming outrage because Rice had dared to criticize the settlements policy even though she was casting the veto. Jennifer Rubin at the Washington Post put it nicely "The US representative, while reluctantly casting a veto, joined the pack of jackals that seek to make Israel the culprit for all that ills (sic) the Middle East."

For those who have been asleep a la Rip van Winkle for the past twenty years, let us recap what has been going on in this country. There is an extremely dangerous domestic enemy out there, and it isn’t the naturalized Muslims that the redoubtable Congressman Peter King is investigating. It is an organization that calls itself the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, better known as AIPAC. AIPAC is the most powerful foreign policy lobby in Washington, by far. It was founded in the 1950s with the support of the Israeli Foreign Ministry to create an organization that would lobby for sustained American financial, diplomatic, and military support of Israel, but, curiously, it has never been required to register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act or FARA, which would require full public disclosure of finances – details of income and expenditures – as well as periodic reports on the nature of the relationship between the organization and the foreign government in question.

AIPAC is the focal point of the Israel Lobby in the United States. On its website it describes itself as "America’s pro-Israel lobby." It is located in Washington DC but has branches nationwide, has a budget of $70 million a year, and has several hundred full time employees. It hosts an annual conference, this year in May, which attracts 6000 supporters and is a required stop for politicians and civic leaders from both parties, all attending to pledge their support for Israel. Presidents, Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, and congressional leaders all have spoken at the AIPAC conference. Hundreds of congressmen regularly attend its sessions. During the past two years the conference was focused on the issue of Iran as a threat to Israel and the world.

AIPAC wants the United States to have only one true friend in the world and that friend will be Israel. That means that uncritically supporting Israeli interests has sidelined American foreign policy objectives and led to at least one war, against Iraq, in which thousands of Americans and some hundreds of thousands of foreigners have died. If AIPAC is successful in its desire to convince Washington to solve the Iran nuclear problem by force if necessary, it could lead to another war that almost certainly would have catastrophic global consequences.

The point of all this is that AIPAC is why the UN veto took place. AIPAC and its friends own Congress, the White House, and the mainstream media in its reporting on the Middle East. They are also powerful enough to set policy or overturn initiatives that they disapprove of. AIPAC operates by forcing all American politicians at a national level to respond to various positions supported by the Israel Lobby. Congressional candidates are carefully screened for their views on the Middle East and are coached to modify positions that are regarded as unacceptable. Those who pass the test are then vetted on their degree of reliability and, if approved, become recipients of good press from AIPAC’s friends in the media and cash contributions from the numerous PACs that have been set up to support the pro-Israel agenda. Once in office, the politicians are bombarded with AIPAC position papers, with visits from AIPAC representatives, and are expected to conform completely to the positions taken by the organization. That is why resolutions in Congress relating to Israel generally receive nearly unanimous approval no matter how frivolous or injurious to the US national interest. AIPAC lobbyist Steve Rosen once bragged that he could get the signatures of seventy senators on a napkin if he chose to do so.

AIPAC’s influence over Congress and the White House is such that the centerpiece policy of successive US administrations, the so-called peace process with the Palestinians, has been essentially fraudulent. Even though it is undeniably in the US national interest to broker some kind of peace agreement, Washington has instead never failed to lean heavily towards the Israeli point of view. The recent discussion of developments in Egypt has frequently been framed in terms of what it means for Israel even though the proper line of inquiry for the US media and politicians should be what does it mean for the United States. Other instances of AIPAC-supported policies that have damaged US interests have been the acceptance of occupations of and attacks on Lebanon, the acquiescence in the January 2009 bombing of Gaza, opposition to the Goldstone Report, and silence over last year’s Mavi Marmara incident in which a US citizen was killed. By taking positions that are lopsided and ultimately untenable, Washington’s hypocrisy has been visible to the entire world and has rightfully done much to fuel mistrust of American policies in general.

Why do office seekers and congressmen put up with the pressure? It is because they know that crossing AIPAC frequently means that the media will turn sour, funding will dry up, and a well-resourced candidate will suddenly appear in opposition at the next election. Ask Congressmen Paul Findley and Pete McCloskey or Senators William Fulbright and Chuck Percy, all of whom were perceived as critics of Israel and all of whom were forced from office in exactly that fashion. Opposing AIPAC can be a political death wish.

Even the appointment of senior government officials to positions that in any way deal with the Middle East is subject to the AIPAC veto. The blackballing of the highly qualified and outspoken Chas Freeman as chairman of the National Intelligence Council was orchestrated by AIPAC and its friends in Congress because Freeman had been critical of Israeli policies. Candidates for Director of Central Intelligence and Director of National Intelligence regularly have their resumes examined to determine how they stand on the Middle East.

So if we Americans are ever to regain control over our destinies we have to start by removing the poison from our body politic. A good start would be by first registering and then marginalizing AIPAC and any other organizations like it that represent pernicious foreign interests. It would also be nice to send Weiner, Lowey, Ros-Lehtinen, and the 67 GOP freshmen representatives who want to keep shoveling money to Israel packing in the next election. And also Obama and Susan Rice since they don’t appear to know what country they live in. We really don’t need their kind of hyphenated patriotism anymore and we certainly don’t need vetoes at the UN that demonstrate to everyone that we are a nation of amoral hypocrites.
http://original.antiwar.com/giraldi/...eto-from-hell/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 10th, 2011 #15
Serbian

The J Street Scam

by Philip Giraldi, March 10, 2011

J Street is seductive. Americans have been bombarded with propaganda about Israel ever since the foundation of the country over sixty years ago. More recently, the United States has been designated by the media and the chattering classes as the protector of the Jewish state with little regard for those actions undertaken by Tel Aviv that impact negatively on US interests. This is because the Israel Lobby is the most powerful foreign lobby in the United States by far. The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), which has become the ugly side of the Lobby, has rightly drawn criticism for its bullying tactics and its alignment with extreme right-wing parties in Israel. Progressives and some conservatives in the United States who support Israel as a homeland for the world’s Jews have been eager to find a more respectable alternative lobby. That alternative is J Street.

J Street, which recently completed its third annual conference in Washington, is a self-proclaimed kinder and gentler advocate of Israeli interests. It favors peace on equitable terms with the Palestinians and also with Israel’s Arab neighbors. It opposes expansion of the Israeli settlements on the West Bank because they are an obstacle to peace. It calls itself "pro-Israel, pro-American, and pro-peace." If one judges by the enemies it has attracted, including nearly all leading neoconservatives, J Street has to be considered a breath of fresh air and the best option for sustainable peace in the Middle East.

Sounds good, doesn’t it? But somehow the parts don’t quite add up. J Street really only differs from AIPAC in tone, not in substance. It advocates continued and unlimited United States support for Israel, militarily, economically, and politically. J Street wants Israel to have an overwhelming military advantage over its Arab neighbors and it wants that margin to be provided by Washington. It wants Republicans and Democrats together to provide political cover for Israel when it attacks Lebanon or bombs the Gazans. It does not object when Israel exercises a military option against its neighbors. In spite of the fact that the United States is in deep trouble economically while Israel is one of the richest countries in the world and is enjoying an economic boom, J Street was one of the first organizations to complain when Senator Rand Paul called for an end to all foreign aid.

J Street also believes that Israel is and should be a Jewish state with unlimited right of "return" for Jews from anywhere in the world and no such rights for Christians or Muslims who lived in the country before 1948. A Jewish state, by definition, would have limited rights for the 20% and growing segment of the current Israeli population that is Christian or Muslim. J Street quixotically supports a two-state solution to the Israel-Palestine conflict, even though it knows that the half million Israeli Jews living in settlements in East Jerusalem and the West Bank cannot be moved and will make two states impossible. It does not accept a one-state solution, the only one likely to work, that would make the followers of all religions equal citizens in a unified state embracing both Arabs and Jews. J Street’s Executive Director Jeremy Ben-Ami has called a one-state solution a "nightmare."

J Street seems a lot better than AIPAC, but much of what it advocates sounds familiar. Ben-Ami has criticized the highly acclaimed John Mearsheimer-Stephen Walt book on the Israel Lobby for its scholarship and refers to the authors as anti-Semites. J Street opposed Israel’s bloody incursion into Gaza, but only because it was disproportionate, and then rejected the UN’s Goldstone report that detailed the war crimes that were committed. When Israeli commandoes killed nine Turkish citizens on the Mavi Marmara ship trying to break the blockade of Gaza, J Street mourned the loss of life but blamed the victims for deliberately "using the media coverage to further damage Israel’s standing in world opinion." J Street supports military action against Iran as a "last resort" to incapacitate the country’s nuclear program and denies to Tehran the right to enrich uranium for any purpose.

Supporters of J Street claim that its positions will become more nuanced as its influence grows, but one of the panels at the just-concluded convention debated "Is the Settlement Enterprise Destroying Israel’s Democracy?" One might well ask why there was a question mark at the end since it is well documented that the settlements bring with them every imaginable evil. Fifteen months ago, J Street sponsored a speaking tour by an Israeli general Danny Rothschild who was advocating a two-state solution with the Palestinians. He made the rounds in Washington arguing that demographics and common sense dictate that Israel must come to some kind of settlement. But then, he added, there is "Islamofascism" and also Iran, genuine threats that must be dealt with by force. So what was the real message, peace with the Palestinians (on Israel’s terms, it might be added), or expand the war against extremism while bombing Iran?

But the real problem with J Street is that it exists at all. Why should there be a new and powerful lobby in Washington composed of American citizens arguing for a special relationship with any country? Why should the United States be providing unlimited support to a nation that claims to be a democracy but which limits rights based on religion? If J Street truly wants to fix Israel it should be working in Israel, not in the United States, because the settlers and hardline right-wing parties are Israeli problems. J Street knows perfectly well that Congress, the White House, and the media will not challenge the Israel status quo so, at best, it is a bit of scam designed to support Israel while making progressives feel more comfortable in lining up behind the effort.

The United States already has too many special interest lobbies promoting policies that do absolutely nothing good for the American people. If Israel has become a rogue state, which it has, the problem must be resolved by the Israelis themselves and the diaspora Jews who believe that they have a stake in the outcome. If the latter really want to have an impact, they should turn in their US passports and move to Israel. From the American perspective, which should be the only one that matters to US citizens, the best policy for the United States is to disengage from the Arab-Israel conflict, not to become even more deeply involved from another, slightly more palatable perspective offered by J Street.

http://original.antiwar.com/giraldi/...j-street-scam/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old May 17th, 2011 #16
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old May 17th, 2011 #17
Armstrong
Banned

Currently, Israel is considering annexing the West Bank Settlements. So in retrospect, we can see why Israel was objecting at the time.

Old August 8th, 2011 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

[2011]

A fifth of all congressmen taking paid-for holidays to Israel this summer

A fifth of members of the House of Representatives will be taking their summer holidays in Israel this year with almost all the trips being paid for by one of America's most powerful lobby groups.

The American Israel Education Foundation is shelling out to take around eighty congressmen to Israel during the summer recess period.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=131242

Old August 8th, 2011 #19
littlefieldjohn

Default War On Error: How Israel Has Almost Bankrupted America.

By Paul J. Balles

August 06, 2011 "Information Clearing House" --Error is not a typo. Israel’s terror has been America’s error.

I've never been much of a fan of conspiracy theories, though most raise questions that should be answered.

In 2003, I questioned both the official story of 9/11 and several of the conspiracy theories advanced at the time. My concern then was who benefitted from 9/11? My conclusion? Israel.

In January 2010, I repeated the fact that without 9/11, the U.S. had no excuse for invading Afghanistan. That made G W Bush's "war on terror" with Afghanistan and Iraq (with Iran in his gun sights) even more irrelevant.

The battle against Al-Qaeda and bin Laden was the precursor to the invasion of Iraq; and the trumped up connection between Iraq and Al-Qaeda provided one excuse for invading Iraq.

In an article entitled 9/11 revisited, I summarized 21 questions raised by David Ray Griffin's book The New Pearl Harbor Revisited. In that work, Griffin pointed out unequivocally that virtually every dimension of the official account of 9/11 was false beyond a reasonable doubt.

Ever since G W Bush proclaimed America's War on Terror we've had reason to question the veracity of many of the wars that have engaged America.

The real evidence of who the terrorists are comes from several studies done on the roles played by Israel from its beginning through six decades to 9/11 and beyond.

A video clip from a British-made documentary from 2002 titled ‘The Age Of Terror’ examines the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22nd July 1946 by Zionists.

The south wing of the hotel, then occupied by British civil-military authorities, was bombed killing ninety-one people. Twenty-eight of the victims were British, forty-one Arabic, while seventeen were Jewish.

The Zionists who carried-out the attack, known as the Irgun, were led by a future prime minister of Israel, Menachem Begin. The King David Hotel bombing was an act of terrorism widely-considered to be the first real incidence of 20th century terrorism.

Since that time, Zionists with the complicit intelligence gathering and plots of Mossad have engaged in more terrorist acts against Israel's perceived enemies than those committed by the world's celebrated terrorists combined.

In January of this year, Washington, DC-based investigative journalist, author and reputed syndicated columnist Wayne Madsen made a revelation that completely discredited the official story of 9/11.

Madsen revealed that "British intelligence reported in February 2002 that the Israeli Mossad ran the Arab hijacker cells that were later blamed by the U.S. government's 9/11 Commission for carrying out the aerial attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon. WMR has received details of the British intelligence report which was suppressed by the government of then-Prime Minister Tony Blair."

The entire article should be read by all interested in the unveiling of a true conspiracy beyond theory: http://www.opinion-maker.org/2011/01...gence-reports/.

Madsen concludes his exposure with a comment that connects the terrorism of the 9/11 prime minister-to-be to the entire history of Israel.

"Israeli Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu commented on the 9/11 attacks on U.S. television shortly after they occurred. Netanyahu said: 'It is very good!'

It now appears that Netanyahu, in his zeal, blew Mossad's cover as the masterminds of 9/11."

It's now well established that neo-cons in the Bush administration and Israel-firsters including William Kristol, Richard Perle, Ari Fleischer, Paul Wolfowitz, Elliott Abrams, Douglas Feith were responsible for getting America into war with Iraq.

Now, a decade after invading Afghanistan and continuing the costly game of protection for Israel in the Middle East, America is on the verge of bankruptcy.

Israel has almost bankrupted America. China owns what’s left.

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle28773.htm

Old August 9th, 2011 #20
littlefieldjohn

JEWISH POLITICAL POWER

World Jewish Congress

American Jewish Committee

Global News Service of the Jewish People

JEWISH POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEES

Neoconservative and Pro-Israel
Activist Organizations

· AEI: American Enterprise Institute—A neoconservative think tank; produces and disseminates books and articles on foreign and domestic policy; www.aei.org.
· AIPAC: American Israel Public Affairs Committee—The main pro-Israel lobbying organization in the U.S., specializing in influencing the U.S. Congress; www.aipac.org.
· CSP: Center for Security Policy—Neoconservative think tank specializing in defense policy; formerly headed by Douglas Feith, CSP is now headed by Frank Gaffney; the CSP is strongly pro-Israel and favors a strong U.S. military; www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org.
· JINSA: Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs—Pro-Israel think tank specializing in promoting military cooperation between the U.S. and Israel; www.jinsa.org.
· MEF: Middle East Forum—Headed by Daniel Pipes, the MEF is a pro-Israel advocacy organization overlapping with the WINEP but generally more strident; www.meforum.org.
· PNAC: Project for the New American Century—Headed by Bill Kristol, the PNAC issues letters and statements signed mainly by prominent neocons and designed to influence public policy; www.newamericancentury.org.
· SD/USA: Social Democrats/USA—“Left-neoconservative” political organization advocating pro-labor social policy and pro-Israel, anticommunist foreign policy; www.socialdemocrats.org.
· WINEP: Washington Institute for Near East Policy—Pro-Israel think tank specializing in producing and disseminating pro-Israel media material; www.washingtoninstitute.org.
· ZOA: Zionist Organization of America—Pro-Israel lobbying organization associated with the more fanatical end of the pro-Israel spectrum in America; www.zoa.org.
Source: Understanding Jewish Influence

Thread