VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 4th, 2023 #521
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
See, George, it's comments like this that expose you as a dishonest, anti-white, pro-jewish propagandist. If the evil jew hag Susan Sontag only had a problem with White Nationalists, she would have said "White Nationalists/supremacists/racists are the cancer of human history" instead of using the words "the white race" to describe the people she hated the most.
It pisses me off when I hear stuff like that, but I just remind myself that the best revenge against Jews/non-Aryans who hate our blood and soul is for our race to unite under the banner of our blood and soul and secure our homelands and kick ass. Channel that rage into advancing our blood and soul, and always stay racially conscious.

Quote:
And if the jewish BBC bigwig James Harding only had a problem with White Nationalists, then he would have made sure to point out that he only wanted to get rid of the White Nationalist presenters on his TV channel instead of saying that white presenters in general should be replaced with non-whites. (Of course, there are no prominent WNs working on BBC or any other major British TV network, but you get the point, folks.)
Jews/non-Aryans attacking our blood and soul is bad enough, but Wokeism has infected most of our own folk as well, especially our youth. We've got to get our youth "woke" to our racial blood and soul, inform them of their duty to fight - not against non-Aryans, but for our shared blood and soul.

Quote:
As you know, it's not that simple. Jews have taken over Western institutions, so they can foist their evil agenda upon white people, and anybody who protests can easily be silenced ("canceled"/fired from their job in the US, thrown in prison in Europe and Canada). For example, jewish "doctors" can now perform sex-change operations on white children without their parents' consent, and if the parents object to this madness they will be viciously persecuted and possibly even sent to prison. That's the kind of jewed society we live in.
The sooner we Aryanize our folk, the sooner we can exclude non-Aryan influences in our lives. We're not going to get everyone, many of our folk will race-mix and be lost to our race. All we can do is fight for our blood and soul as best we can.

Old February 4th, 2023 #522
U. Dunrouse

Old February 4th, 2023 #523
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
It pisses me off when I hear stuff like that, but I just remind myself that the best revenge against Jews/non-Aryans who hate our blood and soul is for our race to unite under the banner of our blood and soul and secure our homelands and kick ass. Channel that rage into advancing our blood and soul, and always stay racially conscious. (...)
This is exactly what I meant when I said that you come across as a computer program that generates random nonsensical bits of text. Instead of replying to what I wrote, you simply responded with some of your usual stock phrases about "Aryanism" and "blood and soul" that don't really say anything.

On the previous page of this thread, I gave you a few examples of prominent jews explicitly attacking white people as a whole, as a race, and your reply to me was basically, "Oh, these jews only have a problem with White Nationalists, and not with white people in general". Even though that's clearly not the case. So how can one debate a dishonest person like you? You're not a serious poster as you only come to VNN to troll and disrupt important threads, and I'm sure our lurkers can see that.

Old February 4th, 2023 #524
Dominus

Quote:
Yeah, as I've explained to you twice already, I'm fully aware of the One Drop Rule as it relates to American history.
You are aware and yet you still spread lies.
Quote:
But you want to use it to rigorously define the White Race in the larger context of world history.
Nope. You are lying again. I'm using it as it's meant to be used and I'm not adding anything to it. This rule worked pretty well in USA for more than a century and it could work for all the white countries.

Quote:
OK, so assume the first Whites appeared ~30,000 years ago.
At least.

Quote:
Some mongrels would have survived and bred. Mongrel blood would've eventually found it's way into a White community, rapidly turning it non-White. And the impure blood would've spread from that community to neighboring communities. Etc..

But for the sake of argument, I'll imagine a hypothetical scenario where Whites were able to stay 100% pure up to the present.
DNA studies are proving it quite well, they can trace back ancestry for thousands of years.

Quote:
Damn, I forgot about those eagle-eyed anthropologists. I'll assume for the sake of argument they are 100% accurate in telling Whites from non-Whites, even those non-Whites with just a single drop of non-White blood.
You would be surprised how accurate they actually were, and still are. Bone structure itself gives extremely precise information about once's racial background.

Quote:
I'll ask my questions again: how were non-Whites able to give birth to the first Whites? what was so exceptional about the first White dude that was lacking in his non-White parents? what differences between parents and child enable the superhero anthropologists to classify the parents as non-White and the child as White? And: if non-White parents could give birth to a White baby 30,000 years ago, why isn't it possible in the modern era?
You are trying to oversimplify it which is a typical kosher tactic but evolution does not work that way. The precursors for the modern phenotypes are still uncertain and there are also much uncertainties about the homo-sapiens and neanderthal lines but one thing is for sure, whites in their present form lived pretty much isolated for tens of thousands of years.

These are Whites:

these are Aryans:

Old February 4th, 2023 #525
Stewart Meadows

Old February 4th, 2023 #526
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
You are trying to oversimplify it which is a typical kosher tactic but evolution does not work that way. The precursors for the modern phenotypes are still uncertain and there are also much uncertainties about the homo-sapiens and neanderthal lines but one thing is for sure, whites in their present form lived pretty much isolated for tens of thousands of years.
You really should replace the tiger in your profile pic with a weasel. Look, obvious questions arise if you want to define your "White Race" based on the One Drop Rule, concerns I've raised with you multiple times. Now you're retreating to crap like this: "the precursors for the modern phenotypes are still uncertain and there are also much uncertainties about the homo-sapiens and neanderthal lines.." Yeah, no shit, Sherlocke. See, you think you know all about your White Race like a 5-year old thinks he knows all about his Santa Claus. In fact, I would expect more consistent and thought-out theories from a 5-year old than what you've been serving up.

Over the last couple months I gave you chance after chance to defend your maximalist position on the White Race, each time you buggered off or failed to produce. I've wasted enough time reading your sub-infantile shit. Congrats, you're the only dude I've ever put on ignore.

Old February 4th, 2023 #527
Stewart Meadows

The jewish LGBT agenda for white countries:

Old February 5th, 2023 #528
Dominus

Quote:
Congrats, you're the only dude I've ever put on ignore.
So, after ignoring the facts and providing zero counter-argumnet you decided to run away Shlomo? What a shame!

Old February 5th, 2023 #529
George Witzgall

Quote:
This is exactly what I meant when I said that you come across as a computer program that generates random nonsensical bits of text. Instead of replying to what I wrote, you simply responded with some of your usual stock phrases about "Aryanism" and "blood and soul" that don't really say anything.

On the previous page of this thread, I gave you a few examples of prominent jews explicitly attacking white people as a whole, as a race, and your reply to me was basically, "Oh, these jews only have a problem with White Nationalists, and not with white people in general". Even though that's clearly not the case. So how can one debate a dishonest person like you? You're not a serious poster as you only come to VNN to troll and disrupt important threads, and I'm sure our lurkers can see that.
I use "blood and soul" in place of "race" to emphasize race is both blood and soul. By which I mean a race isn't just a group of biologically similar people, it's also a conscious awareness among those people that they form a race. Jews are a race. We Aryans are a race.

Our one and only racial struggle is to not be religious, to subjugate religious belief to racial understanding/non-understanding.

A WN is an Aryan who "religiously" believes the Jew/other is inimical to our race, meaning the WN does not subject his belief to understanding/non-understanding.

I challenge the beliefs of WNs not to exonerate or downplay the Jew/other. My intent is to Aryanize white folks, to get them to not be religious, to get them to subordinate belief to understanding/non-understanding. What it is an Aryan believes is secondary, what matters is that his beliefs be Aryan.

Old February 5th, 2023 #530
Dale Jensen
Videography Producer

Default Part 6 of Jew Pervertstein

Watercolor Montage about Jew pervertstein Leo Frank the toilet strangler (1884-1915).

Part 6 of the watercolor Montage, of the book, "Leo Frank Case, Inside Story to Atlanta Georgia's Greatest Murder Mystery, 1913", it was read into an audiobook during 2015 by Margaret Huffstickler (1948 - 2022). She passed away a few months ago (Autumn 2022) and regrettably won't get to see her audiobook turned into a watercolor montage in its completion, come 2024.

Tune in to Part 6 (Just released January 2023)

https://www.leofrank.tv/the-leo-fran...ystery-part-6/

Thank you to all the people who devote their time to making audio books, writing articles and making videos that educate people about the Jewish supremacist terrorists who lord it over us. Your creativity is an inspiration to all of us.

Old February 6th, 2023 #531
Stewart Meadows

Jews are always trying to foist their LGBT perversions upon their white host people. In the following recent article from the jewish news site JTA, jews brag about being the biggest promoters of sex-change operations for children:

Quote:
Missouri Jewish leaders advocate for trans rights at state legislature

BY JACKIE HAJDENBERG FEBRUARY 3, 2023 4:59 PM

(...) “And then you look around and the people who are showing up to protect trans kids are Jews.”

“I’m just so proud of our Jewish community, the way we have shown up around this issue here in Missouri,” Bogard said, remarking on the decades-long history of Jewish-led LGBTQ advocacy in the state.
(The founder of the statewide LGBTQ advocacy group PROMO, which is not itself a Jewish group, was founded by Rabbi Susan Talve, one of the founding members of Bogard’s synagogue. Shira Berkowitz, a Jewish summer camp friend of Bogard’s, is the senior director of public policy and advocacy at the organization, and last year, Bogard and Berkowitz launched a summer camp for trans kids.)

The new principal of Saul Mirowitz Jewish Community School, Raquel Scharf-Anderson, made the two-hour drive early on Jan. 24 to testify on behalf of her students.

“I make all of my decisions in the best interest of children,” Scharf-Anderson told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. “Anything that would impact the students in my school, I want them to see me standing with them.”
https://www.jta.org/2023/02/03/unite...te-legislature

Quote:
“I’m just so proud of our Jewish community, the way we have shown up around this issue here in Missouri,” Bogard said, remarking on the decades-long history of Jewish-led LGBTQ advocacy in the state.
Rabbi Daniel Bogard. "Trust me, goyim."

Quote:
The founder of the statewide LGBTQ advocacy group PROMO, which is not itself a Jewish group, was founded by Rabbi Susan Talve, one of the founding members of Bogard’s synagogue.
Rabbi Susan Talve. "Trust me, goyim."

Quote:
The new principal of Saul Mirowitz Jewish Community School, Raquel Scharf-Anderson, made the two-hour drive early on Jan. 24 to testify on behalf of her students.

“I make all of my decisions in the best interest of children,” Scharf-Anderson told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. “Anything that would impact the students in my school, I want them to see me standing with them.”

The sports bills in particular, she said, would impact trans students at private schools, like Mirowitz.
Raquel Shart-Anderson. "Trust me, goyim."

Quote:
“As a Jew, this is something that speaks to me quite a bit. We call it ‘b’tzelem Elokim’ — ‘created in the image of God,’ literally,” said Russel Neiss, a Jewish educator and technologist and the parent of a trans child. “But the way we understand this is that God bestows a special honor onto humans that requires that we need to be treated with dignity and we need to treat others with dignity.”
Russel Neiss. "Trust me, goyim."

Old February 6th, 2023 #532
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Good grief, look at that creepy pedosmile. He's literally the meme.

Old February 6th, 2023 #533
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Jensen View Post
Watercolor Montage about Jew pervertstein Leo Frank the toilet strangler (1884-1915).

Part 6 of the watercolor Montage, of the book, "Leo Frank Case, Inside Story to Atlanta Georgia's Greatest Murder Mystery, 1913", it was read into an audiobook during 2015 by Margaret Huffstickler (1948 - 2022). She passed away a few months ago (Autumn 2022) and regrettably won't get to see her audiobook turned into a watercolor montage in its completion, come 2024.

Tune in to Part 6 (Just released January 2023)

https://www.leofrank.tv/the-leo-fran...ystery-part-6/

Thank you to all the people who devote their time to making audio books, writing articles and making videos that educate people about the Jewish supremacist terrorists who lord it over us. Your creativity is an inspiration to all of us.
And thank you for all your work of information on the early history of the ADL censors. Very uselful enlightenment.

Old February 6th, 2023 #534
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
WNs believe the Jew/other to be the enemy of the "white race" (a nebulous term that each WN conceives of differently, but is generally believed to include the corpus of WNs as paragons of whiteness). That's it. That conviction is what underlies all of WN. The rest is just window dressing.

Old February 7th, 2023 #535
George Witzgall

Quote:
Yeah, I'll just say it's entirely Aryan to believe the Jew/other is anti-Aryan provided this isn't a religious belief.

We Aryans don't even religiously believe in our own race. Our loyalty is to understanding/non-understanding over belief, which distinguishes us from WNs who do religiously believe in their race. The Aryan race is not an object of religion, but of blood and soul.

Old February 7th, 2023 #536
Dominus

-Shlomo Witzgall:

Oy vey goyim, muh Aryans is all that matters, we must fight for our blood and soul...

but Shlomo, in Hitler's Germany the main racial anthropologists were against the "Aryan concept" because in their own words it is a linguistic term and not a racial term. We are whites, our skin is white, our hair and eyes are bright and we have Proto-European features.
We are fighting for our White Race, for our White family:

and we have nothing to do with India, and on the contrary of those Indo-European beliefs we have nothing "Indo" in ourselves.

-Shlomo Witzgall:
now, now Goyim... You can not define the White Race. White Race is a belief, a religion, just like it is a belief that the Jews are our enemies. You don't want to be a religious zealot. Right? It's all about understanding/non-understanding.

Understanding what Shlomo, that my white skin is a belief?

hmmm... it look's quite real to me...

-Shlomo Witzgall:

Old February 7th, 2023 #537
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Yeah, I'll just say it's entirely Aryan to believe the Jew/other is anti-Aryan provided this isn't a religious belief.
When I say that jews are working to destroy their white host countries, I'm not expressing a religious belief; I'm stating a fact that has been proven over and over again here on VNN. And you know this very well since you've seen the plethora of evidence in our many threads over the years.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; February 7th, 2023 at 07:51 PM.

Old February 7th, 2023 #538
George Witzgall

Quote:
When I say that jews are working to destroy their white host countries, I'm not expressing a religious belief; I'm stating a fact that has been proven over and over again here on VNN. And you know this very well since you're seen the plethora of evidence in our many threads over the years.
There are no facts that are exempt from understanding/non-understanding. Even the most obvious statements of truth are subject to understanding/non-understanding. Otherwise they are mere expressions of religious belief.

Old February 7th, 2023 #539
Dominus

Quote:
There are no facts that are exempt from understanding/non-understanding. Even the most obvious statements of truth are subject to understanding/non-understanding. Otherwise they are mere expressions of religious belief.
No matter how much solid evidence you put on the table, Shlomo Witzgall will always use the same nonsense as an answer that "it is a subject of understanding/non-understanding" and "if you don't accept that, then you are a religious believer".
He uses these two retarded cliches through all of his posts and repeats it like a broken record.....

Old February 7th, 2023 #540
George Witzgall

Quote:
When I say that jews are working to destroy their white host countries, I'm not expressing a religious belief; I'm stating a fact that has been proven over and over again here on VNN. And you know this very well since you've seen the plethora of evidence in our many threads over the years.
Jews are working to destroy WN in their host countries, and if Aryans side with Jews and the equality cultists in this fight, if we embrace equality cultism, our blood and soul will die out. Our racial fight is for our blood and soul, that's our only fight. Fight or die.

Thread