VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 17th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Talking I think I found something Negroes have NEVER mastered . . ever

lol

. . even if one points to the sheer non-ingeuity of the black race as a whole ( especially those in Africa) , antis always claim "But throughout history blacks HAVE made themselves a name in science in all fields . . if only they got the chance" . . .

lol.

And , indeed , since blacks were exposed to civilzation they have had some of their own which rarely made themselves a name . . . in certain fields . . .medicine for example or navigation . . . or sports . .

Well . . how 'bout the following field . . .?

- - - - > Aviation

lolz

Is it just me or are blacks "afraid to fly"?

Can you name one prominent black pilot or aviator . . . ?
It's almost as if they are afraid of something "up there" , lol . .

They have mastered the African savannah but are afraid of being "high up there".
Or maybe planes remind them too much of the lethal insects back in 'Mother Africa' (from their shape ) ?

Blacks are very "down-to-earth"-people ( pun intended ) . .

It appears they aren't made for 'up there' . .

- - - -

To sum this up : blacks have made themselves a name in sports , some of them in sciences but aviation . . nah . . .

No wonder Africa is still in the stone age . . .

You know , fantasy-eagles like in Lord Of The Rings who will take you from A to B just don't exist . . .

. . not even in ancient Africa . .

- - - -

Well blacks ,how 'bout that . . .?

I certainly knew blacks weren't really "angels" ,but the fact they wouldn't "touch the sky" . .

If . . read that , IF they wish to 'uplift themselves ( oh the irony ) , I'm still waiting for the day when there will be as much science-experts on all fields black as there are people of our race . . . .

But don't touch aviaton , lol . .

Be satified with the fact that your wings are broke . . . .

Old April 17th, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

What?? I thought Denzel Washington was a great aviator. Lou Gossett, Jr. and Danny Glover, too. Oh, wait a minute, that's Hymiewood.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 18th, 2019 #3
Gladiatrix

I have no idea if these guys were any good at flying, just posting as they are famous in the US.

Old April 18th, 2019 #4
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Speaking of the Tuskegee Airman…

---From the diary of a German fighter pilot, circa November 1944.---

"I broke through the cloud cover at about 8,000 feet and took up just behind the American fighter. The vision presented to me was strange beyond belief. Apparently the pilot had bailed out leaving his pet monkey alone in the cockpit. Lurching and jerking at the controls the wretched beast managed to keep the airplane almost in level flight..."

Mike

Old June 20th, 2019 #5
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
lol

. . even if one points to the sheer non-ingeuity of the black race as a whole ( especially those in Africa) , antis always claim "But throughout history blacks HAVE made themselves a name in science in all fields . . if only they got the chance" . . .

lol.

And , indeed , since blacks were exposed to civilzation they have had some of their own which rarely made themselves a name . . . in certain fields . . .medicine for example or navigation . . . or sports . .

Well . . how 'bout the following field . . .?

- - - - > Aviation

lolz

Is it just me or are blacks "afraid to fly"?

Can you name one prominent black pilot or aviator . . . ?
It's almost as if they are afraid of something "up there" , lol . .

They have mastered the African savannah but are afraid of being "high up there".
Or maybe planes remind them too much of the lethal insects back in 'Mother Africa' (from their shape ) ?

Blacks are very "down-to-earth"-people ( pun intended ) . .

It appears they aren't made for 'up there' . .

- - - -

To sum this up : blacks have made themselves a name in sports , some of them in sciences but aviation . . nah . . .

No wonder Africa is still in the stone age . . .

You know , fantasy-eagles like in Lord Of The Rings who will take you from A to B just don't exist . . .

. . not even in ancient Africa . .

- - - -

Well blacks ,how 'bout that . . .?

I certainly knew blacks weren't really "angels" ,but the fact they wouldn't "touch the sky" . .

If . . read that , IF they wish to 'uplift themselves ( oh the irony ) , I'm still waiting for the day when there will be as much science-experts on all fields black as there are people of our race . . . .

But don't touch aviaton , lol . .

Be satified with the fact that your wings are broke . . . .

C-Block - Broken Wings (original HD Video)

cOlDfIaH do u even try anymore.

https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/AA/EN
https://www.arikair.com/
https://www.kenya-airways.com/us/en/
https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1233407

Old July 19th, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
cOlDfIaH . .
. . how dare du distort my name like that ?

. . ? ?

Quote:
. . do u even try anymore.

I'm talking about this thing in general . . Not the fact that blacks attempt to copy civilisation . .

Old August 19th, 2019 #7
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
. . how dare du distort my name like that ?

. . ? ?

I'm talking about this thing in general . . Not the fact that blacks attempt to copy civilisation . .
You realize that i could same the very same thing about Europe right? Civilization in this cycle started in western Asia, not Europe, and there were already settlements in East Asia, the Americas, and All over Africa. Europe was one of the Last places to start building.

You continue to forget i know more about the history of this planet than most people alive.

Old December 2nd, 2019 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
You realize that i could same the very same thing about Europe right? Civilization in this cycle started in western Asia, not Europe, and there were already settlements in East Asia, the Americas, and All over Africa. Europe was one of the Last places to start building.
The Aryan is the founder of civilisation on this planet . .other races copy , at best.

Do not give me this crap 'there were high-cultures around the world before Europe became civilised' , yes,Europe was stuck for a long time , but that was because . . .

a ) Aryans were immigrants into Europe . . they migrated there from the Middle East . . and the middle east was the cradle of civilisation ( when it was still unmixed ) . . So , the people there were 'on trek' . .
b ) christianity was opposed to progress , so . . especially the 'Dark Ages' . .

Difference is , though . . we freed ourselves form the Dark Ages.

Old December 3rd, 2019 #9
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
The Aryan is the founder of civilisation on this planet . .other races copy , at best.

Do not give me this crap 'there were high-cultures around the world before Europe became civilised' , yes,Europe was stuck for a long time , but that was because . . .

a ) Aryans were immigrants into Europe . . they migrated there from the Middle East . . and the middle east was the cradle of civilisation ( when it was still unmixed ) . . So , the people there were 'on trek' . .
b ) Christianity was opposed to progress , so . . especially the 'Dark Ages' . .

Difference is , though . . we freed ourselves form the Dark Ages.
Coldfire, you do understand that humans do not Originate from this planet right? There were groups of people living on this planet 2.3 billion years ago when the planet atmosphere was Methane. This civilization is the 7TH HUMAN CIVILIZATION on this planet, and there were other species of animal already living here long before humans. Aryans were Immigrants, ok and the people already living in Europe? What about the Italians? The Celts? The Irish? The Brits, the Scandinavian people, i mean you need to give me a time frame of when you think the so called "Aryans " existed.

" christianity was opposed to progress " Oh ok... the Dark Ages was caused by Islam/Muslims, effectively putting a stop to trade in the Mediterranean, they caused the dark ages.

Last edited by Sartt; December 3rd, 2019 at 02:02 PM.

Old June 8th, 2020 #10
SerbianTiger
Banned

Quote:
Coldfire, you do understand that humans do not Originate from this planet right? There were groups of people living on this planet 2.3 billion years ago when the planet atmosphere was Methane. This civilization is the 7TH HUMAN CIVILIZATION on this planet, and there were other species of animal already living here long before humans. Aryans were Immigrants, ok and the people already living in Europe? What about the Italians? The Celts? The Irish? The Brits, the Scandinavian people, i mean you need to give me a time frame of when you think the so called "Aryans " existed.

" christianity was opposed to progress " Oh ok... the Dark Ages was caused by Islam/Muslims, effectively putting a stop to trade in the Mediterranean, they caused the dark ages.
The 1,400 year secret of Islamic Jihad and the Dark Ages - Dr. Bill Warner (subtitled)
Man... you sure have a diffuse picture of the world...?...

Old June 8th, 2020 #11
rod crowley

They can't even master the crack pipe or wine bottle.88

Old June 18th, 2020 #12
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerbianTiger View Post
Man... you sure have a diffuse picture of the world...?...
no, i simply have already proven these things for me, and i have knowledge that aliens exist are on this planet and have been here for millions if not billions of years, and some of them are human.

dont believe me, take it from people who used to work in Nasa, who have accessed NASA's computers in the 90s have been in space and walked on the moon including ex- C.I.A Pilots...
Im mostly tired of this planet and people who can;t use the internet ot its full advantage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Cooper
Astronaut Gordon Cooper telling the truth

Astronaut Gordon Cooper On Time Travel Teleportation & Human Looking Aliens Work Our Scientists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=On5Al2ZIHdc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell
Dr. Edgar Mitchell ★ UFO Interview 2013 Aliens Are Real And Watching Us - The Day Before

Congress UFO Secret Meeting 2015 HD Documentary The Disclosure Projects - 5 HOUR LONG VIDEO ( WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW YOUTUBE DELETED THIS CHANNEL

British man who Accessed " Top Secret Nasa Computers in the 1990s " Gary Mckinnion

Gary McKinnon Interview 2015 - Why he thinks, his case was a Psy-Op (full) - Richplanet TV (2015)

FREE Episode: Cosmic Disclosure - "Paul" Comes Forward! David Wilcock & Emery Smith #1 of 5

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/lear-john/6252
John Lear Tells All - Part 1 of 4 " Yes THAT JOHN LEAR THE GREAT AMERICAN PILOT WHO HAS NUMEROUS AWARDS AND IS THE SON OF THE LEAR JET CREATOR."

Last edited by Sartt; June 18th, 2020 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Remark on a youtube channel that was deleted.

Thread