VNN Broadcasts

Old August 10th, 2009 #1
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default Hal Turner (United States)

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/200...accused_o.html

North Bergen blogger accused of threatening federal judges is held without bail

by The Associated Press Monday August 10, 2009, 5:23 PM

CHICAGO -- A blogger who once kept tabs on extremist groups as a paid informant for the FBI was ordered held without bail today while awaiting trial on charges that he threatened the lives of three federal judges.

Hal Turner, 47, of North Bergen, N.J., represents too great a danger to the community to be freed from custody, U.S. Magistrate Judge Martin C. Ashman said.

"I don't know of any combination of conditions that could alleviate the danger to the community," Ashman said.

Turner wrote on his blog June 2 that three federal appeals judges "deserve to be killed" for their decision in a case involving ordinances banning handguns in Chicago and suburban Oak Park.

The three-judge panel declined to declare the ordinances unconstitutional, saying it was a decision that would have to be made by the U.S. Supreme Court.

Turner called the judges "scum" and said "their blood will replenish the tree of liberty."

His attorneys say he never advocated the judges' murder but merely gave his opinion, which was constitutionally protected free speech.

At the hearing, prosecutors acknowledged that for several years Turner was a paid FBI informant, saying in a letter to his lawyers he had supplied information on "right-wing white nationalist and white supremacist groups."

Turner turned a .22-caliber silencer kit sent to him over to the FBI in July 2007, saying it was "the perfect item for an assassin."

He also e-mailed agents in November 2007 with word that Ku Klux Klan members were planning an arson at Middle Tennessee State University because a student there had been "willfully antagonizing folks in the pro-white movement."

Prosecutors said the relationship between Turner and the FBI had ended some time ago. But as recently as last November, Turner told federal marshals about a man who spoke of wanting to "lob mortars" into the rally held on election night in Chicago's downtown Grant Park that was celebrating President Barack Obama's election.

Assistant U.S. Attorney William Hogan told Ashman, however, that agents had located the man who turned out to be "a drunk in a bar." He said nothing came of the matter.

In denying bond, Ashman focused on an incident at a jail in Newark, N.J., after Turner was arrested on charges of threatening the judges.

Ashman said Turner promised prosecutors he would stay off the Internet. While behind bars, however, he made a nine-minute phone call in which he gave the names of three FBI agents who had arrested him. The call was then broadcast over Internet radio.

The government tries to minimize publicity about the names of agents investigating cases involving potentially violent criminals.

"The information (about agents) he gave out might threaten somebody's safety -- the information that he broadcast could imperil somebody," Ashman said.

Turner also is accused of threatening two Connecticut lawmakers after urging his blog readers to "take up arms" against them. His arraignment has been postponed to Aug. 18. Turner's lawyer has said that case also is about freedom of speech.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old August 10th, 2009 #2
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default FBI asset and race-traitor, Hal Turner

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old August 10th, 2009 #3
Zenos

This explains why his army of skin heads haven't broken him out of jail, nor set off any earthquakes in the area, creating a diversion so he could make his escape.

I do feel bad for all the honest Whites that were duped into supporting him though.

Old August 10th, 2009 #4
Randolph Dilloway

Hal Turned once said that all non-Xians (including Whites) should be exterminated. That is when I lost interest in him.

Have any of you seen him in action?

At the first Knoxville rally, we Tennessean WNs were embarrassed when Turner opened his mouth and started telling the press that the Klan was going to start hanging the negroes in Knoxville. Thankfully he stayed home for the second Knoxville rally.

Old August 10th, 2009 #5
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

I hope he goes to prison, and I hope someone there does the right thing.

Old August 10th, 2009 #6
Derrick MacThomas

I am speechless with shock.
I have known Hal for years and the man described in this report is not the man with whom I have spoken and with whom I have dealt on many occasions.
I would like to speak privately with Hal about what was said in court to find out more about the matter.
As I have said previously, if Hal was such an FBI 'asset' he would not be languishing in a ZOG dungeon.
Something here does not add up.
The ZOG police/intelligence agencies here in Australia have been trying to get me to roll over for three years. It seems to be standard practice to target anyone who has any sort of a profile.
Not going to happen.
I have spent time in the cells and been interrogated. I have even been dragged into court as a thought criminal under a law which (like the Holyhoax law) has a provision that truth is not a defence.
'Deals' were offered. None were taken.
That the ZOG feels the need to use such tactics shows how desperate and morally bankrupt they are.
Until I can speak with Hal I will not form a view one way or the other.
Call it misguided loyalty if you wish.

Old August 10th, 2009 #7
Joe_J.
Radio active

He's a traitor. Lower than the lowest nigger. Worse than the most scheming jew or a braindead kwan tard. Niggers, jews and kwans do what they do because that is what they are. Hal, unlike the kwans, is a White man who KNOWS the truth about things and spat in everyone's faces....

A militia guy named Koernke used to talk about the informants that think they are pet puppies. They are for a while and then they get thrown to the wolves.

Well, if Hal is going to do Fed time, there will be small groups of Dirty White Boys. They may do him in, they may get niggers to, or they may ignore him. Time will tell.

Old August 10th, 2009 #8
richyrichard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
I have known Hal for years and the man described in this report is not the man with whom I have spoken and with whom I have dealt on many occasions.
I would like to speak privately with Hal about what was said in court to find out more about the matter.
As I have said previously, if Hal was such an FBI 'asset' he would not be languishing in a ZOG dungeon.
The ZOG police/intelligence agencies here in Australia have been trying to get me to roll over for three years. It seems to be standard practice to target anyone who has any sort of a profile.
Not going to happen.
I have spent time in the cells and been interrogated. I have even been dragged into court as a thought criminal under a law which (like the Holyhoax law) has a provision that truth is not a defence.
'Deals' were offered. None were taken.
That the ZOG feels the need to use such tactics shows how desperate and morally bankrupt they are.
Until I can speak with Hal I will not form a view one way or the other.
Call it misguided loyalty if you wish.
One thing is absolutely certain: the Associated Press is not a reliable source of information.

Like the military, law enforcement agencies sometimes deliberately issue mis-information to the public.

Old August 10th, 2009 #9
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Hal looks like a Jew and acts like a jew. He is no different then Michael Savage the shock jock radio personality. Death to traitors!

Old August 10th, 2009 #10
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrichard View Post
One thing is absolutely certain: the Associated Press is not a reliable source of information.

Like the military, law enforcement agencies sometimes deliberately issue mis-information to the public.
True enough.

Would you be satisfied if I ordered the transcripts from the court and posted them?

Old August 10th, 2009 #11
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
True enough.

Would you be satisfied if I ordered the transcripts from the court and posted them?
That would be helpful.

Old August 10th, 2009 #12
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
That would be helpful.
Ok, but if I have to get paper copies instead of a pdf or something, I don't want any wild accusations when I scan them that I have somehow altered them.

Hal's treason is serious enough that I am willing to pay the five bucks a page or whatever to get my hands on them and post them here.

Old August 10th, 2009 #13
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default Textbook agent provocateur

He also e-mailed agents in November 2007 with word that Ku Klux Klan members were planning an arson at Middle Tennessee State University because a student there had been "willfully antagonizing folks in the pro-white movement."

Quote:
POSTED 18 November 2007 0840 HRS EDT / UPDATED 19 NOV 2305 HRS

LOCAL PAPER HEADLINE:"Student threatened by anti-semitic group"
should read "Big Mouth Jew Ran To Cops!"

Photo of Zachary Elliott Teel supplied to Hal Turner Show by MTSU student
Zachary "Elliott Teel"; a regular pain in the ass on the Visitor Comment Areas of this web site; ends up with cops to prevent "tune-up"

Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, TN calls-in Campus cops, Murfreesboro, TN cops, Local Sheriff, State Troopers and even FBI last night.

I hear rumors that "friends" of The Hal Turner Show allegedly prepared to pay "Elliott" a visit last night after midnight. I also hear rumors they became aware of enormous police surveillance and a large police presence in and around the Monohon Dorm, Room 117 at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, TN where "Elliott Teel" resides.

Apparently the self-described 6' 6" big mouth jew isn't so tough after all; allowing cops to save him from his own big mouth.

For months, Elliott Teel talked tough on the message forums of this web site, hurling anti-American, anti-White, Anti-Christian abuse at the people who frequent this site. He spewed so much politically-correct nonsense that he was repeatedly BANNED from the comment areas. He circumvented the ban by changing his IP address to get around the firewall which had blocked him out. He delivered his views with an arrogant jew attitude. When people here got tired of his abusiveness, they made remarks along the lines of "you wouldn't say that to my face" after which Mr. Teel went so far as to publish his own school and dorm address info and DARE anyone to come see him personally! You can see it for yourself HERE

When it came time to step up and stand his ground; Mr. Teel went running to the cops. How faggoty!

As with many jews, Mr. Teel is trying to portray himself a "victim." It just isn't so. Mr. Teel deliberately and maliciously antagonized people and publicly challenged anyone to come deal with him on campus. He brought all this upon himself through his personal and deliberate action.

This is a good opportunity for me to remind everyone that what goes on at this web site is not a joke. The issues raised here are serious. The people who visit this site are deadly serious in their commitment to the White race and we simply will not abide opposition or interference from the non-white hordes or their jew puppet masters.

Unlike other pro-White sites, the people who come to this site don't simply talk, they take real life action.

There is a severe price to be paid for provoking us and we are not afraid to collect regardless of the provocateur's position, status, money or power. Leave us alone and we will leave you alone.

Old August 10th, 2009 #14
Maxwell McQuinn
A Whiter Shade Of Pale

Derrick MacThomas has it right. Something definitely doesn't add up. I wish people wouldn't be so daft. Hal obviously wasn't as useful as the feds wanted him to be. You know damn well that the feds leaned hard on Hal after the Lefkow murders and cut some sort of deal with him at that time in return for his "service". That's where it began. The zog could have locked him up for good after those killings after what he wrote on his website. He was mistaken to believe that he had full protection to carry on as usual with the puny shit he turned over to them though. One thing to remember, he never gave them anything worth anything. That's why he's rotting in a cell as we speak. If he truly "infiltrated" any aspect of the WN movement, and turned over viable info., his website and show would carry on indefinitely. The zog was on to him about where his loyalties lie. One thing can be said about Hal for certain though....he acted stupidly.

Old August 10th, 2009 #15
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
An Internet radio host pleaded not guilty today to threatening to kill three federal appellate judges in Chicago and then sought his release from custody, saying he has been an informant for the FBI.
Hal Turner, who was arrested last month at his home in New Jersey, shook his head after being handed a copy of the indictment.

Turner is charged with calling for appellate judges Frank Easterbrook, William Bauer and Richard Posner to be killed after they affirmed a lower court decision June 2 to dismiss challenges to Chicago's handgun ban.
Turner allegedly used his web site to put out the message that all three were "cunning, ruthless, untrustworthy, disloyal, unpatriotic, deceitful scum."
"Let me be the first to say this plainly: These judges deserve to be killed," he allegedly said.
A federal judge from Louisiana will be brought in to preside over the case.
U.S. Magistrate Judge Martin Ashman gave Turner 10 days to subpoena an FBI agent who Turner contends acted as his handler as he supplied the government with information. Turner's lawyer, Michael Orozco, said Turner prevented military equipment from being sold on the Internet and even tipped off the U.S. Marshal Service to a threat against President Barack Obama.
"So you're saying he's an American hero," Ashman said somewhat sarcastically.
As for the charges, Orozco said Turner was only giving his opinion on the judges' ruling and that he has a Constitutional right to free speech.
Assistant U.S. Atty. William Hogan said a magistrate judge in New Jersey had already ordered Turner detained before he was sent to Chicago, finding that he was a threat to the community. He has continued to air threatening radio messages on the Internet since his arrest, including a call placed from custody in New Jersey, Hogan said.
Hogan said Turner may have had some contact with the FBI as an informant but that it was quite some time ago. He said he had no idea about any action Turner supposedly took to thwart an attack on the president.

-- Jeff Coen

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2...al-judges.html

Quote:
At Turner's arraignment hearing on July 28, Assistant U.S. Attorney Bill Hogan argued that Turner should remain in custody based, in part, on the fact that he continued to threaten authorities even after his arrest. Hogan said that while Turner was in custody in New Jersey, he called in additional postings naming three FBI agents who interviewed him. He called in those postings despite court restrictions on his Internet use.
Turner's attorney, Michael Orozco of Newark, N.J.-based Bailey & Orozco, has filed a motion to dismiss the charges, saying they violate his client's First Amendment right to express his opinions on his Web site and that nothing on the site was "a true threat." Orozco is also seeking to have the case moved to New Jersey if it proceeds.
http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?i...Deserve_to_Die

NON-AP Link:

Quote:
BY NATASHA KORECKI Federal Courts Reporter
A lightning-rod Internet blogger and radio host out of New Jersey was a paid FBI informant, once turned over a silencer to the feds and even passed on information about a threat against President Obama.
But none of that is enough to get him out of jail now, a federal judge ruled this afternoon.
U.S. District Judge Martin Ashman said Hal Turner — accused of threatening to assault and murder three federal judges — is still a danger to the community.
Ashman said the fact that Turner from his New Jersey prison cell managed to record and post on the Internet a telephone conversation that included the names of his arresting FBI agents “tells me something about the disposition of Mr. Turner.” Ashman denied Turner’s request to have FBI agents testify at his bond hearing.
Ashman’s ruling comes despite today’s revelation that the FBI paid Turner “tens of thousands of dollars” to work as an informant from 2002 to 2005. Last year, Turner told a U.S. marshal of a threat by someone to lob mortars into Grant Park during Obama’s election celebration.
Turner, 47, of North Bergen, N.J., is accused of attempting to instigate violence against three 7th Circuit judges after they authored an anti-gun rights ruling earlier this summer.
He posted a headline saying, “These judges deserve to be killed,” followed the next day by, “Judges official public work addresses and a map of the area are below. Their home addresses and maps will follow soon. Behold these devils.”
Turner posted the judges’ names, photographs, phone numbers, office address and room numbers, according to charges.
Calls for increased security and strengthened laws protecting jurists ramped up in 2005, after a disgruntled litigant broke into the North Side home of U.S. District Judge Joan Lefkow and murdered her husband and mother.
One of his lawyers, Michael Orozco, said Turner was nothing more than a “shock jock,” whose on-air rhetoric was out of line with the man who went home to his wife and family at day’s end.
Assistant U.S. Attorney William Hogan called Turner’s role as an informant a “sideshow,” to the question of bond, saying Turner simply passed along tips and rumors to the FBI.
In one email sent July 26, 2007, Turner tells an FBI agent of his intent to turn over a silencer kit for a .22-caliber weapon.
“Just the other day we were laughing about how HQ thinks I’m satan incarnate,” Turner writes in the e-mail. “How the heck am I going to fulfill their fears if I go turning stuff like this in the way a law-abiding citizen does?”
http://www.suntimes.com/news/politic...081009.article

Old August 10th, 2009 #16
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default How much more god-damn proof do you need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrichard View Post
True. But how about his own wife? How about his own mother? This is what they posted on their website on 08/01.

http://family-of-hal-turner.blogspot.com/

Quote:
At the July 28th, 2009 bond hearing, Magistrate Judge Ashman gave Mr. Turner’s attorneys more time to produce evidence of his prior acts while working as an FBI informant and immediately after which resulted in numerous lives being saved and sophisticated military hardware from being placed into the black market.

Posted by Family of Hal Turner at 2:05 PM 3 comments
Even after admitting that their husband/son was betraying his race, they still have the nerve to continue begging for money. He taught them very well.

Quote:
Please, keep those donations coming. They are DESPERATELY NEEDED!

Old August 10th, 2009 #17
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Derrick MacThomas has it right.
Derrick was on the "Turner Radio Network". He has a vested interest in Hal.

Quote:
Something definitely doesn't add up. I wish people wouldn't be so daft. Hal obviously wasn't as useful as the feds wanted him to be. You know damn well that the feds leaned hard on Hal after the Lefkow murders and cut some sort of deal with him at that time in return for his "service". That's where it began. The zog could have locked him up for good after those killings after what he wrote on his website. He was mistaken to believe that he had full protection to carry on as usual with the puny shit he turned over to them though. One thing to remember, he never gave them anything worth anything. That's why he's rotting in a cell as we speak. If he truly "infiltrated" any aspect of the WN movement, and turned over viable info., his website and show would carry on indefinitely. The zog was on to him about where his loyalties lie. One thing can be said about Hal for certain though....he acted stupidly.
ZOG always backstabs rats when they are done pumping information out of them.

Old August 10th, 2009 #18
George Witzgall

he was in the pocket of zog. he suckled on the nipple of betrayal.

Old August 10th, 2009 #19
Jack W.

Why is anyone even trying to support the guy? I know we like to see the best in supposed WNs but come on, this is not the type of guy you want to be part of a revolution with, he would obviously turn on you for 30 pieces of silver.

Old August 10th, 2009 #20
Maxwell McQuinn
A Whiter Shade Of Pale

ZOG always backstabs rats when they are done pumping information out of them.[/QUOTE]

True, but the point is, from the things I've heard and read, he never supplied them with anything useful from the beginning. Everything I've seen has been nonsense- stupid threats written on his message board and such, which I understand has to be turned over to the FBI anyway if you want to steer clear away from legal hassle. Where is the real stuff? Where is the real shit the feds crave? This is just an idiotic defense for him.

Thread