Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 14th, 2005 #1
Chain

Default Never Before Seen Pastor Butler & Alex Linder Interviews In VNN Movie "AmeriKwa"

Stan has woven together some new and older clips I had- some of the best of it including a never broadcast interview with Pastor Butler, and an interview with Alex by Topeka newsgirl Brooke Ericson.

The whole day in Topeka in early 2004 was historic.

Additionally, there is a brief segment with Commander Schoep being interviewed by the media at Valley Forge, Sept. 25, 2004.

The sections with the young White girls being interviewed were from July 4th, 2005 in Pocohantas County, Cranberry Glades, Monongahela National Park.
http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/mnf/general_...b_web_6_20.pdf

Contrast ZOG's love for universalist antis and how THEY are treated in national parks to how we WN's/Nazis etc. are treated in federal parks. It's "anything goes" when ZOG's mindwashed antis come to spread their dope, nudity, and race-mixing.

Stan just showed me the link. I guess he's going to put it up...but what the heck? Here's the link- I'll owe Stan a big apology if he's upset about this-
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...NB/amervid.htm

Old July 14th, 2005 #2
Chain

One of the two prettiest girls might not be in there. Forgot her name. Missed her. Maybe she is there...I was away from monitor a couple of brief times. I hope she could be put in. When I told her 8% she spontaneously looked really concerned and then said "I didn't know that- that's scary!" The willowy, tawny haired one. Maybe her name will come to me. EDIT: "Eden" was her name. Went back, scrolled, and saw her too. Good.

There were two peoploe who died in that park (a drrug overdose and a heat stroke), and one was born.

Old July 14th, 2005 #3
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Default MPEG download?

I tried to watch this streaming into a Real Media player embedded in Firefox, but the result was kind of jerky and, to be honest, the 'hippies in the park' intro was so long I gave up on it.

If it could be made available as a download, I could skip the parts that don't interest me.

Look forward to it. Thanks.

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old July 14th, 2005 #4
Chain

Umm. I watched in on this library terminal just now, and after it played through once it must have downloaded someway, as I was then able to scroll all around. Maybe if you let it play in a separate window, paid no attention, and then went back to scroll to find the parts you'd prefer, it'd work for you.

Old July 14th, 2005 #5
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Default Download link (for now)

OK. I looked at the page source and this seems to be the video link:
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...AmeriKwalg.wmv

VNNF folk should be able to download the video by right-clicking on this link.

Be forewarned, though. The wmv file is 226 MB in size.

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old July 14th, 2005 #6
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Thanks for that great movie Stan, Chain, and thanks for the link, mr. Dennis. That gives me the possibility to fileshare it and burn it on CD's.

Old July 14th, 2005 #7
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Hehehehehehe, Chain you did jump the gun a bit but it IS your footage. I was going to cut down a bit on the hippie intro. I also have to boost the audio on Pastor Butler and some other interviews plus enhance the frame rate to smooth the jerkiness.

I will continue on the new cut but enjoy what is there for now

Old July 14th, 2005 #8
ohgolly

Great interview techniques, as usual. Good choice of music, Stan.

Every time I see Linder interviewed I think of Hitler describing his first meeting with the fledgling German Workers Party. They didn't know what was in store for them or that they were in the presence of a great leader.

Old July 17th, 2005 #9
Fenrir
Alcoholic Racist Hater

I'm about midway through this and it's very interesting. Does anyone else find it ironic that one of the girls is prattling on about the "ignorance" of racism when she's not really sure which side invaded in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

This is indeed AmeriKwa - no one has a damned clue about anything and everyone is ignorant... just platitudes and a false moral highground for the anti-racists to spew their bullshit.

Old July 17th, 2005 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quite a movie, good work guys. Seeing those girls reminded me of college. Funny they were almost all of part-German descent, and most claimed some kind of Indian ancestry.

At least they all said they wanted kids, that was nice.

Old July 18th, 2005 #11
Opie
Kinder & Gentler

Yeah it was really interesting to see how the girls were so happy to be interviewed but then got suddenly defensive when you asked them about their racial makeup. They're all very white looking and yet they almost all claimed to have some "Indian" blood in them. This has to be the result of years of being told their white race is the "bad guy", guilty of slavery, genocide, stealing and robbing. So they have to say they have some "Indian" blood in them to give them some affinity with the oppressed, and not be viewed as the oppressor. Pretty sneaky, itz.

The audio on the Butler interview was kinda hard to hear, maybe because I was watching it on the stream. Maybe a text at the bottom of the screen could help.

Thread