Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 25th, 2005 #1
Devere

Default "Welcome to Vanguard Radio!"

I guess I should have said it here (I just said it on a different, what do we call them, thread of threads[?]), so I will say it here too. I've fallen in love with the English voice of the perky, lovely lady who says each time, "Welcome to Vanguard Radio!"

Old August 26th, 2005 #2
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Ah, the lovely Victoria. I have never met her. She was contracted by Chain to produce those promo spots. She does have a great voice. I wonder if she looks anything like the brit-girl that does the Orbit Gum commercials - Fabulous! (gleeen!)

Old August 26th, 2005 #3
ohgolly

She's definitely a PLUS! Attaboy Chain!

Old September 18th, 2005 #4
Chain

Stan, there seem to be increasing requests for more Saga on the next Vanguard (Music) Radio, and also, if I may, I wanted to ask that you include Prussian Blue's version of Ian Stuart's "Ode To Bob Mathews". I may have the title wrong, but April and many others know the song I mean. It is so beautiful.

Hope you can find the time with your busy schedule to get a new show up soon.

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...NB/vnnmrfw.htm

Old September 21st, 2005 #5
Stan Sikorski
Returned

I will be featuring some PB tunes and more Saga in the next round. Time is something that is rare but after the next Goyfire hits the server I will have time to get the music up.

Old October 12th, 2005 #6
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I'm just getting around to the second music broadcast. happy you got that 99 balloons song. Auf Deutsche too! Hold on a second. What's that guy saying.... Judenschweiner????!

There were 3 songs in the 80s that were big in the Kwa. The balloons oneat -- covered in English by one Nina-- and then one about Mozart, cant recall. And, a third one I really liked-- "Der Kommissar." I sure would like to hear that song again.

Thread