Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default "West Side Story" - most disturbing play by kike composer Lenoard Bernstein

- - -

For those unfamiliar with this play . .

The story is based on Shakespeare's 'Romeo and Juilet' but the time in which it takes place is changed from medieval Italy to 20th century New York.

The story has been changed from two nobilty-families having quarrel with each other yet two of their offspring mating with each other to two rivaling gangs from which two fall in love with each other ..

So . . 'Romeo and Juilet' street-thug style , if you will . .

The play is from the 1960s.

- - -

There are an Euro-American gang and a Latino-gang having quarrel with each other. Both fight for territory. At New York's westside.

By coincidence an ex-member of the Euro-gang and a female of the Latino-gang fall in love with each other . .

The story revolves around the gangs fighting each other while the two 'love-birds' keep meeting each other . .

In the end the ex-member of the Euro-gang is killed due to the two gangs engaging in warfare while the female of the Latino-gang is left behind. .

- - - -

Hmmmm . . ordinary adaption from 'Romeo and Juilet' , one might think.

. . merely set into a 'modern age' . .

But ..

Once again , love, peace 'n harmony propaganda if you ask me.

You know . . (((hatred))) kills . .

. . the fact that in this case it revolves around an Euro gang and a Latino gang I suppose merely once again points at (((anti-racism)))

- - -

Bernstein . . how clever of you . .

. . using a shakespearean novel to promote . . ahemmm . . "love , peace 'n understanding"

These kikes do everything . .

- - -

Some stuff from the movie though . .

It was one of the few occasions when spics were actually quite honest about their motives of wanting to enter the U.S.

Another quite funny scene . .

. . the reality of 'street-brats' more or less revealed . .

- - -

What's your opinion ?

Last edited by ColdFire; November 24th, 2019 at 06:05 AM.

Old November 21st, 2019 #2
ColdFire
Banned

. . on a side note . . I somehow find it ironic how spics only refer to themselves as Americans once they are in the U.S.A . .

Technically they are (((Americans))), stemming from the greater Americas . .

. . but not U.S.-citizens.

Somewhat funny how having U.S.-citizenship is always and often only associated with being (((an American)))

Old November 21st, 2019 #3
bedford

I couldn't take the gang members seriously. They were all ballet dancers.
I liked the Officer Krupke scene. I had a jewish guy acquaintance in the 1980s
who was from New York City and I remember him saying that Puerto Ricans
were the niggers of New York. He was kind of funny. he often referred to niggers as third world dysgenics.

Old November 21st, 2019 #4
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
"West Side Story" - most disturbing play by kike composer Lenoard Bernstein...
I rather prefer this musical score by another, better "Bernstein"...

Old November 24th, 2019 #5
Gladiatrix

Lil bro,

Bernstein wrote the music. The lyricist was Stephen Sondheim.

If it was written today it would be Puerto Ricans vs. negroes.

Old December 12th, 2019 #6
steven clark

Default "West Side Story"

Interestingly enough, Bernstein originally wanted it to be between Jews and goys, but the Puerto Rican element came in. There was always a lot of tension between Jewish kids and Irish kids when Bernstein grew up.

All of it...a rumble, switchblades...seems very quaint, now. I remember reading a novel made from the movie, and the Jets agreed that bad as the P.R.s were, the 'Dinges' niggers..were worse.

Also, it's interesting seeing Glad Hand...a kind of social worker and charity liberal...is despised by the hoods even as they take his gifts and his protection.

My brother was in a production in Ft. Lewis when he was in the army. He liked it when the song 'Officer Krupke' ended with 'Gee, Officer Krupke...FUCK YOU."
The record didn't say that.

Bernstein always said he had his career made because he was both gay and a Jew, so he had both fields covered.
I don't like the man, his music, or the musical, but he made a series of lectures on music called The Unanswered Question, and they're pretty informative and thoughtful.

Old December 12th, 2019 #7
steven clark

Default "West Side Story"

Also, in the 60's, Frank Sinatra said the capital of Puerto Rico wasn't San Juan, but New York city. he wasn't that fond of them, either.

Thread