Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 9th, 2020 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Thumbs down The promotion of mixed-race people on T.V.

. .seriously . .

Usually mixed-race people are looked down on ( they used to be for a long time ) , but . . today ?

Even today mixed-race people are not very much liked, especially when they are a product of natives having mixed with foreigners in recent times but , on tv ?

. . as usual . .

Always promoting degeneracy . .

I might add , a clever trick by the NWO to get people getting used to seeing mixed-race people . . sometimes even portraying them as 'chick' . .

Those who study the NWO know what I'm talking about.

They wish to bring down the West to rule.

Seriously , the scum on television . .

- - - -

The West gets 'darker' . . racially . .

Other races are preferred today . . The NWO works with all tricks.

What is left of the West today shall soon be succeeded by a total downfall.

Can people not figure it out . . ?

There is an agenda to this . . most people behold only 'multikulti' , I admit : Some are pissed by it . . but . . they do not know that there is an agenda to this . . . .

People need to realize that our secret rulers are into re-organising the West . . .

That multikulti doesn't come out of nowhere , that there is an agenda to this , as goes for many other things . .

Still , television is a good weapon to indoctrinate people.

They lift up other races.

It is the norm rather than the exception to see brown faces on tv . . and also other forms of mongrels.

It starts in video clips over to news commentators over to sports-people.

Hell , we sure live in a degenerate world . .

'Mud' is all around us . . It's metaphorically flooding the West.

The West shall soon be a shadow of its former self . . . quite literally . . it 'darkens' . .

The 'Angel Of Darkness' has a hold over it.

- - -

^ ^ most ironically , this song was sung by a groid-bitch herself . . an example of the promotion of darkies ^

Last edited by ColdFire; February 9th, 2020 at 07:53 AM.

Old February 9th, 2020 #2
Mick Walker
Banned

jewsign

The Jewish agenda!!!

Old February 9th, 2020 #3
bedford

I don't watch TV but I heard there is a show called Mixedish. Apparently
the show Blackish wasn't enough. When a mulatto does achieve a high
position the media describes him as black. Obama is the best example.
i think that the supposedly black woman mathematician in the movie
Hidden Figures was actually mulatto.

Old February 11th, 2020 #4
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I don't watch TV but I heard there is a show called Mixedish. Apparently
the show Blackish wasn't enough. When a mulatto does achieve a high
position the media describes him as black. Obama is the best example.
i think that the supposedly black woman mathematician in the movie
She was a quadroon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson

Her second in command was a mulatto
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Vaughan

and lowest on the rung a full blood mud.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jackson_(engineer)

The truth is that this is a perfect example of a caste system and the cream rising to the top.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old February 12th, 2020 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
. . i think that the supposedly black woman mathematician in the movie
Halle Berry is another example. .

Last edited by ColdFire; February 13th, 2020 at 04:34 AM.

Old February 19th, 2020 #6
Ray Allan

Take a look at most kids shown in TV ads, they are nappy-headed mulattoes. The message given is, "this is our future."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 19th, 2020 #7
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Take a look at most kids shown in TV ads, they are nappy-headed mulattoes. The message given is, "this is our future."
I have noticed in TV ads aimed at children is a common theme where white
kids and black kids dance around like niggers to rap or other nigger music
and act ecstatic that they are able to buy some useless product. It is
like saying to the white kids they are just as low as the niggers and so
act like them and ignore your white culture and ways.

Old March 27th, 2020 #8
Gladiatrix

I don't watch televitz much (practically never), but I have seen adverts on it when in places where it's playing.

Another example of the mixed race agenda that infuriates me is when I sign into my Hotmail account (it's now called Outlook, but I have maintained my old email address). The sign in/register page shows a mystery meat woman. She's looks like a mix of every race you could imagine.

Old March 28th, 2020 #9
steven clark

Default The promotion of mixed-race people on T.V.

I am annoyed by the Hotmail sign-in as well.
I rarely watch TV, but noted the reboot of Hawaii Five-O. Almost all the cops and characters are non-white, and there are fewer white then when it began some years ago, also there were a lot of orientals, but they seem to have ditched them in favor of mixed types. Caan, who plays Dano, is the only white American. The guy who plays Mcgarrett, though white, is an Australian actor.

There are so many niggers on the show that you'd think it was Detroit, even once, the governor of Hawaii was black.

Old March 28th, 2020 #10
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I rarely watch TV, but noted the reboot of Hawaii Five-O. Almost all the cops and characters are non-white, and there are fewer white then when it began some years ago, also there were a lot of orientals, but they seem to have ditched them in favor of mixed types. Caan, who plays Dano, is the only white American. The guy who plays Mcgarrett, though white, is an Australian actor.

There are so many niggers on the show that you'd think it was Detroit, even once, the governor of Hawaii was black.
The fake Danno played by James Caan's son is a jew, I think.

The Tribe is also doing a remake of One Day At A Time with a spic cast. A must-miss for sure. Even in the short promo I saw, they managed to make an anti-White remark.

Old March 28th, 2020 #11
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post

I never saw the new version (had no idea it existed), but have vague memories of the old show from the early 70s. I wouldn't have an issue with it having a lot of Asian actors, as I'm told by people I know who grew up there, Hawaii has a lot of Asian people.'

I know they don't have many negroes, so it is silly to put a bunch of black actors in it.

Old June 4th, 2020 #12
bedford

I really think that the best strategy for white people these days is to turn off the TV for good. I have almost a year ago. You know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. White people watch TV and keep complaining about muds but it will not get better . The same goes for when whites watch the NFL and complain when niggers act like niggers. What do you want that every NFL nigger will kneel at every game for George Floyd. Everything niggers do is some loud silly circus.
Just avoid them alltogether.

Old June 5th, 2020 #13
Ray Allan

Quote:
I really think that the best strategy for white people these days is to turn off the TV for good. I have almost a year ago. You know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. White people watch TV and keep complaining about muds but it will not get better . The same goes for when whites watch the NFL and complain when niggers act like niggers. What do you want that every NFL nigger will kneel at every game for George Floyd. Everything niggers do is some loud silly circus.
Just avoid them alltogether.
I do my best to limit watching Talmudvision since I am living with someone who can't seem to give it up. Yes, watching it can drive you slowly insane and I hope someday to be free of it.

Old June 5th, 2020 #14
ZEK S 854

Default It's All Propaganda . . .

. . . and the purpose of propaganda is to persuade. In our racial context in contemporary times, the propaganda is designed to persuade the targeted recipient of the inevitably of a racially-mixed future, the denigration of all things White, meaning that one's Whiteness biologically, one's White culture and one's White Civilization are evil, meaningless and doomed. For the jewish media masters, Whiteness cannot stand and must be expunged from the planet.

As National Alliance founder and Chairman Dr. William L. Pierce opined years ago, the jewish media masters (whether in television or Hollyweird films) know they cannot advocate destruction without a claim to virtue, so, in addition to the anti-White propaganda generally, there is the supposedly "moral" message accompanying these destructive messages that the disappearance of Whiteness "really is a good thing". Unfortunately, the anti-White propaganda has been internalized by millions of Whites who should know better. Read the texts of Dr. Pierce's National Vanguard magazine and his American Dissident Voices broadcasts from the 90s.

Last edited by ZEK S 854; June 8th, 2020 at 05:24 AM.

Old June 5th, 2020 #15
bedford

"Through clever and constant application of propaganda people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise."
Adolf Hitler

Old June 7th, 2020 #16
Man of the road

It is completely possible to get rid of your TV, I did around four years ago and never looked back. Even when I had it I watched only tolerable shows such as American Pickers and Pawn Stars. The constants barrage of "just like us" blacks in commercials is what finally made me pull the plug. You would not indigust poison and so do likewise with mental poison.

Old June 7th, 2020 #17
bedford

Woodpecker

Maybe nowadays nobody reads books so I think it is very dangerous to watch TV and assume you are getting truth or assume any of the dumbasses that you see actually know anything or are going to support your issues as a white person. So you are going to go by what people like Michael Strahan,or Wendy Williams, or Maury Povich, or Whoopi Goldberg, Ellen DeGeneres, Harvey Levin , Joy Behar think?
The sci fi novel Fahrenheit 451 was published in 1953 and depicts a furture dystopia where fireman are paid to burn books because the authorities don't want people to read any subversive ideas.
Now nobody reads books so there is no reason to burn them. Montag is the name of the fireman in the book and his wife sits at home all day totally drugged out on tranquilizers and watches big screen TV s in her house which she calls the friends. But that could never happen right?
Wasn't Friends the popular sitcom I the 90s

Old June 7th, 2020 #18
Ray Allan

The other thing I am sick and tired of is the constant barrage of "Evil Nazis/Evil Hitler" garbage that is shoehorned into virtually everything, even things that have nothing to do with WW2. The (Hebrew) History Channel, (Pseudo) Science Channel and grossly-misnamed American Heroes Channel - all owned by jews, of course - are especially guilty of this. Maybe this is a sign the kikes are getting desperate and losing their stranglehold on information and that the truth about Hitler is coming out to the masses and they greatly fear another man like him appearing who actually will exterminate the jew termites this time.

Old June 7th, 2020 #19
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The other thing I am sick and tired of is the constant barrage of "Evil Nazis/Evil Hitler" garbage that is shoehorned into virtually everything, even things that have nothing to do with WW2. The (Hebrew) History Channel, (Pseudo) Science Channel and grossly-misnamed American Heroes Channel - all owned by jews, of course - are especially guilty of this. Maybe this is a sign the kikes are getting desperate and losing their stranglehold on information and that the truth about Hitler is coming out to the masses and they greatly fear another man like him appearing who actually will exterminate the jew termites this time.
Look at it this way. If you keep saying something is bad there will be some people who will think it is cool. Some people will find out more about the Nazis and see the real reasons they did not like Jews. The Jews may be better off to just shut about the whole thing. I

Old March 14th, 2023 #20
South Dakota

Arrow

The people they give huge air time in tv nowadays..

Thread