Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2014 #1
Jae Manzel
...
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,066
Jae Manzel
Default Millionaire women prefer conservative partners who "wear pants" in their relationship

'Liberal men are less masculine': How millionaire women prefer conservative partners who 'wear the pants' in a relationship


When it comes to dating and romance, most people prefer to be with a partner who shares the same political views.

But it seems that when money is involved, this preference seems to go out the window.

Nearly 77per cent of democrat female millionaires, and 82per cent of female millionaires overall, said they 'would prefer to date a conservative man,' according MillionaireMatch.com.

'I don’t want a liberal man, I want someone who believes in a traditional family,' said one female millionaire.

Other reasons for this political preference in a partner: ambition.

'I want to be with a man who is ambitious, liberal men simply aren’t as ambitious,' said another female millionaire, according to the dating site, which aims to bring together successful singles.

Apparently, democratic female millionaires also find liberal men 'less masculine'.

'Simply put, conservative men are real men. They are the breadwinners, they wear the pants and they treat you like a lady,' one woman said.

However others were more forgiving, saying they were open to other opinions.

'Politics doesn’t matter to me when we’re inside the bedroom,' one single, successful female said.

Only ten per cent of female millionaires said they would prefer a liberal man.

One female millionaire explained: 'Liberal men are more supportive of women and our goals. I want a man who will support me on my way to the top.

'Liberal men are sensitive and patient. I want someone who understands me and supports my rights as a woman,' she added.

Agreeing, another woman said: 'I want a man who doesn’t force traditional gender roles on me. Liberal men treat you as an equal, there’s none of this ‘open the car door crap’ that makes me feel like I’m in the 1950’s.'

Darren Shuster, a PR representative for MillionaireMatch.com, blamed the women's fathers for their political preferences.

'Several of our female millionaires grew up in a conservative household and were close with their fathers, who were head of the household,' said Mr Shuster.

'Even though female millionaires can take care of themselves, they still want someone to take care of them.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ationship.html
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajtimar View Post
The rest of you are nothing more than a livestock – you were created for us: to serve in that or the other way.
 
Old February 19th, 2014 #2
Alyss
vnn member
 
Alyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,182
Alyss
Default

Women are drawn to masculine, dominate, manly men.Not because of politics, but how MN intended it to be. Liberals can demand and bitch all they want, they will never change mother nature. Fact is, liberal rich women want NS type men, untouched by liberal feminine liberal PC politics.
 
Old February 19th, 2014 #3
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,142
Crowe
Default

The problem I got with Liberal women is they're going to be flapping their liberal ideas, and those ideas would quickly get shot down and ripped to pieces. It would be quite chaotic, and a lot of arguing going on. Because liberal twats don't know how to keep their mouths shut. Liberal women also got no respect for men, to them you're just another boy toy.
 
Old February 19th, 2014 #4
Martin Barlow
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The problem I got with Liberal women is they're going to be flapping their liberal ideas, and those ideas would quickly get shot down and ripped to pieces. It would be quite chaotic, and a lot of arguing going on. Because liberal twats don't know how to keep their mouths shut. Liberal women also got no respect for men, to them you're just another boy toy.
Very true. To a conservative man a liberal woman can never be anything more than a sex object. Since her mind is deformed her body is the only thing she's got going for her, and of course a relationship based only on sex is not going to stand the test of time, that's for sure.
 
Old February 19th, 2014 #5
Dakota Dave
Member
 
Dakota Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 299
Dakota Dave
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Barlow View Post
Very true. To a conservative man a liberal woman can never be anything more than a sex object. Since her mind is deformed her body is the only thing she's got going for her, and of course a relationship based only on sex is not going to stand the test of time, that's for sure.
It might not stand the test of time but it does make passing the time a bit more bearable
__________________
WHEN INJUSTICE BECOMES LAW, RESISTANCE BECOMES DUTY
 
Old February 19th, 2014 #6
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA
 
SUNOFSPARTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Off the reservation
Posts: 2,639
SUNOFSPARTA
Default


BC says BS
 
Old February 20th, 2014 #7
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist
 
James L Walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Minnesota-[FEMA Region V]- ZOG Occupied United States
Posts: 349
James L Walker
Default

Millionaire woman then responded that even though she is worth millions what she really wanted was either a billionaire or trillionaire of the opposite sex.

"It's not that I'm greedy or a gold digger. I'm already worth millions. I just want more! I'm worth it!"

Last edited by James L Walker; February 20th, 2014 at 09:23 PM.
 
Old February 20th, 2014 #8
Gloriana jacinto
Senior Member
 
Gloriana jacinto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 556
Gloriana jacinto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Manzel View Post

One female millionaire explained: 'Liberal men are more supportive of women and our goals. I want a man who will support me on my way to the top.

'Liberal men are sensitive and patient. I want someone who understands me and supports my rights as a woman,' she added.
Back when I was single most of the liberal men I would speak with didn't give a rat's behind what my thoughts were they just wanted me in their bed. I have observed that conservative men mostly came from good families and were mostly educated with degrees.

Quote:
Agreeing, another woman said: 'I want a man who doesn’t force traditional gender roles on me. Liberal men treat you as an equal, there’s none of this ‘open the car door crap’ that makes me feel like I’m in the 1950’s.'
If that is what you want then that is ok. But then don't come back saying that men are total "Aholes and that life isn't fair".

Quote:
Darren Shuster, a PR representative for MillionaireMatch.com, blamed the women's fathers for their political preferences.

'Several of our female millionaires grew up in a conservative household and were close with their fathers, who were head of the household,' said Mr Shuster.

'Even though female millionaires can take care of themselves, they still want someone to take care of them.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ationship.html
You know that is very true. Most of the women that had good fathers will likely end up with good husbands. Their fathers treat them well and protects them from harm. When girls grow up with this sense of father figure they are looking for something similar in their significant other. Then you have the girls that grew up from the media thinking someone like Justin Beeber (Future Aaron Carter) is what represents a man. Feminized features with feminine submission.

Hell even our own president looks feminine. Mrs. Obama looks like she could beat him up easily. When people compare him to Putin I just want to look away with embarrassment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James L Walker View Post
Millionaire woman then responded that even though she is worth millions what she really wanted was either a billionaire or trillionaire of the opposite sex.

"It's not that I'm greedy or a gold digger. I'm already worth millions. I just want more! I'm worth it!"
I think I understand those women. It is hard to look at a man with the pants in the relationship when you are the one earning more than him. If I was earning more than my husband I would feel masculine and insecure.
 
Old February 21st, 2014 #9
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA
 
SUNOFSPARTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Off the reservation
Posts: 2,639
SUNOFSPARTA
Default

The rich know the rich, because they grow up around the rich. Rich parents teach their children early to respect money; and to look for a mate that does the same, weather the parents inherited it, or worked all their lives for it. People who respect money and have a sense of what it takes to earn it will usually get along well together.

I've known many wealthy women, who were all trained to respect "their" money. Generally, by the time they are adults, they become accustomed to the followers and hangers on; who only like or associate with them for their wealth and influence. When I was broke I had very few friends and none called. When I finely got a few bucks , I got friends I never knew and they won't stop calling.

Rich women are a trip, either spoiled to death all their lives; or so damn tight with a buck they would rather walk than take a cab. Men aren't really much better. I currently know three multimillionaires who owe me just a few thousand dollars on a couple of old bets; and I'm guessing they will never pay; even though they will write checks for hundreds of thousands every day; that's just "their" way-the way they got rich.
 
Reply

Tags
conservative, liberal, millionaire, women

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 AM.
Page generated in 0.09317 seconds.