Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 24th, 2012 #1
Jill
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Jill
Default Curious liberal with questions about you guys!

I'm posting here in hopes of gainng some insight into what, exactly, contemporary white supremacists believe.

I'm a left-leaning white female who believes--quite staunchly--that the concept of race is socially constructed, and that skin color alone doesn't signify any inherent differences in mental capacity/crime rate/etc. While I understand that many "white power" people attribute their beliefs to supposedly higher crime rates among minorities, I think that (in cases where it can't be attributed to institutional racism) any disperity between whites/non-whites is largely due to socio-economic factors.

However, I totally understand that many of you probably disagree with me on this. I also understand that many of you are afriad of losing your culture or "muddling" your race.

What I don't understand, however, is how this justifies slavery, lynch mobs, genocide, etc. Do you think that these things were just, or you find fault in them, too? Do you simply believe that races should be separate to protect unique cultures, or do you legitimately belive that whites are "better"?

Please note that I'm trying to be civil here. I don't expect to "convert" anyone, nor do I expect my own views to change. I am simply trying to see the logic behind something that I don't understand. Thanks!
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #2
The Bobster
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Filthydelphia
Posts: 10,095
Default

Take your school project somewhere else, girly.

We don't have the time to deprogram you.

If you truly mean what you say, you can find all your answers on this site, so get off your ass and look for them.
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
I'm posting here in hopes of gainng some insight into what, exactly, contemporary white supremacists believe.

I'm a left-leaning white female who believes--quite staunchly--that the concept of race is socially constructed, and that skin color alone doesn't signify any inherent differences in mental capacity/crime rate/etc. While I understand that many "white power" people attribute their beliefs to supposedly higher crime rates among minorities, I think that (in cases where it can't be attributed to institutional racism) any disperity between whites/non-whites is largely due to socio-economic factors.

However, I totally understand that many of you probably disagree with me on this. I also understand that many of you are afriad of losing your culture or "muddling" your race.

What I don't understand, however, is how this justifies slavery, lynch mobs, genocide, etc. Do you think that these things were just, or you find fault in them, too? Do you simply believe that races should be separate to protect unique cultures, or do you legitimately belive that whites are "better"?

Please note that I'm trying to be civil here. I don't expect to "convert" anyone, nor do I expect my own views to change. I am simply trying to see the logic behind something that I don't understand. Thanks!
I can't speak for everyone here, but I think what most of us want is to live in countries that are free of all non-whites (that means not just negroes, but Jews, Hispanics, Turks, Gypsies, Arabs, and a lot of the other mud-races that pollute our society).

As for whether or not it is fair or just - none of that matters, it's what we want.

Many of us would prefer to entirely eliminate all non-whites from the face of the planet, in order to prevent the possibility of any further problems developing down the road.
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #4
Jill
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Jill
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I can't speak for everyone here, but I think what most of us want is to live in countries that are free of all non-whites (that means not just negroes, but Jews, Hispanics, Turks, Gypsies, Arabs, and a lot of the other mud-races that pollute our society).

As for whether or not it is fair or just - none of that matters, it's what we want.

Many of us would prefer to entirely eliminate all non-whites from the face of the planet, in order to prevent the possibility of any further problems developing down the road.
Thank you for not outright refusing to answer my questions. And I have been reading through other posts. I'm afraid, however, that I still don't understand why. Is it because you feel that other races are more likely to commit crimes, or do you have other reasons?
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #5
Dylan Jones
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 555
Dylan Jones
Default

Slavery is the worst thing that happened in America; It brought the peddling jew with nigger wares.
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #6
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Jones View Post
Slavery is the worst thing that happened in America; It brought the peddling jew with his nigger wares.
The Jews brought African slaves to America long before there was a country here. There were plenty of whites who were slaves too; prisoners and vagrants brought to the colonies from Britain and Ireland. Blacks are just the only people who still complain and make an issue out of their ancestors coming here as slaves, even though most of them couldn't tell you their names or who owned them, or what country in Africa they originated in.


Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 24th, 2012 at 10:52 PM.
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,556
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
I'm posting here in hopes of gainng some insight into what, exactly, contemporary white supremacists believe.

I'm a left-leaning white female who believes--quite staunchly--that the concept of race is socially constructed
I'm a right-leaning white male who is just trying to understand this weird concept of 'socially constructed.' What is that, like a group hallucination? Are we all just imagining that blacks have black skin? Is the belief that blacks have black skin just a product of racism? What do you think?
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #8
James Hawthorne
Senior Member
 
James Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,038
Blog Entries: 89
James Hawthorne
Default

Jill watch this 10 minute video about race. Race is real and not just a social construct.

__________________
Aryan Matters

VNN Media
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #9
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'm a right-leaning white male who is just trying to understand this weird concept of 'socially constructed.' What is that, like a group hallucination? Are we all just imagining that blacks have black skin? Is the belief that blacks have black skin just a product of racism? What do you think?
You know what I think -

Race is more than just skin deep:













So much for social constructs.
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #10
Jill
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Jill
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'm a right-leaning white male who is just trying to understand this weird concept of 'socially constructed.' What is that, like a group hallucination? Are we all just imagining that blacks have black skin? Is the belief that blacks have black skin just a product of racism? What do you think?
No, it's not a mass hallucination--Basically it means that, as a society, we attach a lot of meaning to race. For example, some might take a black person's physical appearance to mean that they will inherently act a certain way or like certain things, whenever there's nothing that physiologically mandates that.
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #11
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
No, it's not a mass hallucination--Basically it means that, as a society, we attach a lot of meaning to race. For example, some might take a black person's physical appearance to mean that they will inherently act a certain way or like certain things, whenever there's nothing that physiologically mandates that.


 
Old July 24th, 2012 #12
James Hawthorne
Senior Member
 
James Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,038
Blog Entries: 89
James Hawthorne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
No, it's not a mass hallucination--Basically it means that, as a society, we attach a lot of meaning to race. For example, some might take a black person's physical appearance to mean that they will inherently act a certain way or like certain things, whenever there's nothing that physiologically mandates that.
Blacks commit more violent crimes in the USA disproportionate to their numbers than any other people. Most of that crime is violent attacks against White people.

90% of the arrests for the Savings & Loan rip-off in 2008 which caused the world economic collapse have been jews.
__________________
Aryan Matters

VNN Media
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #13
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Thank you for not outright refusing to answer my questions. And I have been reading through other posts. I'm afraid, however, that I still don't understand why. Is it because you feel that other races are more likely to commit crimes, or do you have other reasons?
We just don't like them. We don't want to see them or live around them. We don't want them in our world.
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #14
James K Jones
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Missoula, Montana
Posts: 281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
No, it's not a mass hallucination--Basically it means that, as a society, we attach a lot of meaning to race. For example, some might take a black person's physical appearance to mean that they will inherently act a certain way or like certain things, whenever there's nothing that physioloitbuically mandates that.
Thank you, sister. I had been waiting for a fellow traveler to come and back me up. I told these nazi morons that there was nothing between a pit-bull and a labrador, but they did not believe me.
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #15
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj
 
Jimmy McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SFV
Posts: 1,131
Jimmy McQuade
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
No, it's not a mass hallucination--Basically it means that, as a society, we attach a lot of meaning to race. For example, some might take a black person's physical appearance to mean that they will inherently act a certain way or like certain things, whenever there's nothing that physiologically mandates that.
If drivers of black cars were responsible for 80% of crashes, hit and runs and auto related deaths, I'm gonna go ahead and 'judge' black cars and do everything I can to avoid being around them.

And when media purposefully withholds the color of cars involved in serious accidents when those cars are black, it makes me wonder why. Especially when they trip over themselves to tell you that such-and-such a car involved in a collision is white.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
A faggot is a traditional dish in many parts over here
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,556
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
No, it's not a mass hallucination--Basically it means that, as a society, we attach a lot of meaning to race. For example, some might take a black person's physical appearance to mean that they will inherently act a certain way or like certain things, whenever there's nothing that physiologically mandates that.
So you're saying you don't believe that blacks act in predictable ways, historically documented ways? Or that his is not due to their racial qualities but to something else like...what?
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,556
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
I'm a left-leaning white female who believes--quite staunchly--that the concept of race is socially constructed
Is that a religious belief? Why is it a matter of belief rather than fact?

Are you saying the only physical difference between blacks and whites is skin color?
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #18
DiCarlo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Right of Stormfront
Posts: 988
Default

Hey Jill .... get a clue!

the most recent U.S. Justice Department data (2005) on cross rate crimes showing that in that year Blacks committed 37,460 reported rapes or sexual assaults against White women. In the same year, less than 10 rapes or sexual assaults were committed by White men against Black women. The same ratio holds true for previous FBI, Justice Department rape figures as well. Why are not the tens of thousands of cross-race rapes against White women by Black men not deserving of media coverage?

U.S. Justice Department 2006 rape statistics URL: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0602.pdf
Scroll to Table 42. --> 32,443 White women raped by black men, zero blackwomen raped by White men.

U.S. Justice Department 2005 rape statistics URL: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0502.pdf
Scroll to Table 42. --> 37,460 White women raped by Negroes, zero blackwomen raped by White men.

U.S. Justice Department 2004 rape statistics URL: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0402.pdf
Scroll to Table 42. --> 11,611 White women raped by black men, zero blackwomen raped by White men.

U.S. Justice Department 2003 rape statistics URL: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0302.pdf
Scroll to Table 42. --> 20,309 White women raped by black men, zero blackwomen raped by White men.

U.S. Justice Department 2002 rape statistics URL: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0202.pdf
Scroll to Table 42. --> 17,572 White women raped by black men, 8,447 blackwomen raped by White men.

U.S. Justice Department 2001 rape statistics URL: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0102.pdf
Scroll to Table 42. --> 31,320 White women raped by black men, 4,017 blackwomen raped by White men.

U.S. Justice Department 2000 rape statistics URL: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0002.pdf
Scroll to Table 42. --> 13,955 White women raped by black men, 2,364 blackwomen raped by White men.

U.S. Justice Department 1999 rape statistics URL: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus9902.pdf
Scroll to Table 42. --> 20,003 White women raped by black men, zero blackwomen raped by White men.

U.S. Justice Department 1998 rape statistics URL: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus9802.pdf
Scroll to Table 42. --> 22,307 White women raped by black men, 3,414 blackwomen raped by White men.

U.S. Justice Department 1997 rape statistics URL: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus9702.pdf
Scroll to Table 42. --> 18,784 White women raped by black men, zero blackwomen raped by White men.

U.S. Justice Department 1996 rape statistics URL: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus9602.pdf
Scroll to Table 42. --> 19,070 White women raped by blacks[/QUOTE]


blacks are used by the jews as a weapon of mass murder and rape against the white race while jews continue to use their media to both psychologically program whites to not defend themselves from non white attack while at the same time agitating blacks by blaming all non white problems on Whites. These are the manipulations and subversions jews do everyday.
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #19
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Exclamation basic reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
No, it's not a mass hallucination--Basically it means that, as a society, we attach a lot of meaning to race. For example, some might take a black person's physical appearance to mean that they will inherently act a certain way or like certain things, whenever there's nothing that physiologically mandates that.
Differences between Blacks and Whites



Whites & Blacks 100 FACTS (and one Lie) By Roger Roots

SenatorBilbo's Warning "If our buildings, our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power. But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood ofAfrica, then the present greatness of the United States of America wouldbe destroyed and all hope for civilization would be as impossible for a Negroid America as would be redemption and restoration of the Whiteman's blood which had been mixed with that of the Negro."

(Senator Theodore G. Bilbo, of Mississippi in 1947)

In the pages of this booklet are found 100 facts, the vast majority of which can be easily verified in any set of encyclopedias, almanacs, psychology text, and other reference materials commonly found in any public library.

THE LIE

Cleverly hidden within these hundred facts, for added incentive to read onward, is one lie. not a lie of statistical or grammatical error, but aludicrous falsehood at once so absurd as to strike the reader as an insult to human intelligence, and yet so deadly evil that if allowed to go unanswered its final cost would be incalculable. I sincerely pledge that my motivationsare not of insult or hatred, but of the deepest love for mankind and the truest concern for its future generations. my purpose is not to deceive but to enlighten, and I hope this work will help you reflect and reexamine your views on race.

FACT #1: The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers,and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer,Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers. (37) (39)

FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar,a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro). He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him). His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.(21) (39)

INTELLIGENCE

FACT #3: The I.Q.'s of American Negroes are from 15 to 20 points,on average, below those of American Whites. (26) (16) (18) (22)

FACT #4: These Black\White differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state, county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc. The same ratio of difference has held true over a 40 year period. (18) (26)(24)

FACT #5: With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The Negro overlap of White median I.Q.'s ranges from 10 to 25 percent-- equality would require 50 percent.(31) (27) (16)

FACT #6: Blacks are 6 times as likely to have I.Q.'s of 50 to 70 which put them in the slow learner (retarded) category, while Whites are ten times more likely to score 130 or over. (15) (16) (18) (23)

FACT # 7: The U.S. government's PACE examination, given to 100,000 university graduates who are prospective professional or administrative civil-service employees each year, is passed with a score of 70 or aboveby 58% of the whites who take it but by only 12% of the Negroes. Among top scorers the difference between Negro and White performance is even morestriking: 16% of the white applicants make scores of 90 or above, while only one-fifth of one percent of a Negro applicants score as high as 90--a White/Black success ration of 80/1. (27)

FACT #8: Differences between Negro and White children increase with chronological age, the gap in performance being largest at the high school and college levels. (31) (26)

FACT #9: White/Negro I.Q. differences are constantly excused as results of environmental variations, but at least five studies that have attempted to equate socio-economic backgrounds of the two races indicate no significant change in relative results. As environment improves, the Negro does better but so does the White. The gap is not decreased. (26) In fact, extensive research by DR. G.J. McGurk, associate Professor of Psychology at Villanove University, reveals that the gap in intelligence between Blacks and Whites INCREASES where socio-economic levels of both races are raised to the middle classes. (18)

FACT #10: In 1915, Dr. G.W. Ferfuson took 1000 school children in Virginia, divided them into 5 racial categories, and tested them for mental aptitude. On average. full-blooded Negroes scored 69.2% as high as Whites. Three-quarter Negroes scored 73.0% as high as Whites. One-half Negroes scored 81.2% as high as Whites. One-quarter Negroes scored 91.8% as high as Whites. All of these Blacks lived as and considered themselves "Negroes". Their environments and "advantages" or disadvantages were exactlythe same. (14) Also see (26) pg 452.

FACT #11: Results of the Army Beta test given by the U.S. Army to over 386,000 illiterate soldiers in WWI showed Negro draftees to be "inferior to the Whites on all types of tests used in the Army." Additionally, tests were conducted upon pure Negroes, Mulattoes, and Quadroons. It wasfound that "the lighter groups made better scores." (14)

FACT #12: Studies conducted with identical twins raised apart inradically different environments provide conclusive evidence that over-allinfluence of heredity exceeds that of environment in a ratio of about 3 to 1. (41)

FACT #13: Even when Blacks and Whites have the same backgrounds, in terms of family income and childhood advantages, Blacks still have average I.Q. scores 12 to 15 points lower than comparable Whites. This includes cases where Black children have been adopted by White parents. Their I.Q.s may be improved by environment, but they are still closer to their biological parents than their adoptive parents. (3) (15) (26)

FACT #14: Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to developan intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally. (15)(42) (3)

FACT # 15: American Indians, who often live in conditions far worse than American Blacks during their entire lives, still consistently outscore them on I.Q. tests. (3) (27)

FACT #16: The offspring of interracial marriages tend to have lower I.Q.s than the white parent. (11) (26)

THE NEGRO BRAIN

FACT #17: Among human races numerous studies have been made of the comparative weight of White and Negro brains with results that fell within the range of about an 8-12 percent lower weight for the Negro brain. Such studies have been conducted by Bean, Pearl, Vint, Tilney, Gordon, Todd,and others. (23) (27)

FACT #18: In addition to the difference in brain weight, the Negro brain grows less after puberty than the white. Though the Negro brain and nervous system mature faster than the white brain, its development is arrested at an earlier age which limits further intellectual advancement. (22) (27)

FACT #19: The thickness of the supragranular layer (the outside layer)of the Negro brain is about 15 percent thinner, and its convolutions are fewer and more simple, on average, than that of the White brain. (9)

FACT #20: The frontal lobes of the Negro brain, responsible for abstract conceptional reasoning, are smaller relative to body weight, less fissured,and less complex than those of the White brain. (9) (27) (23) (22)

ANTHROPOLOGY

FACT #21: The name Homo Sapien was first used by the 18th Century Swedish botanist Carolus Linnaeus. The word "sapien" means "wise". The name was originally used to speak of the White man and synonymous with"europaeus". As a result, many later taxonomists and geneticists believed that Negroes and other races should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the varieties of mankind are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification in different species, if not different genera. (39)

FACT #22: For his mammoth work, The Origin of Races, Professor CarletonCoon, President of the American Association of Physical Anthropologistsand the premier geneticist of the world, assembled massive evidence from geography, anatomy, genetics, physiology, comparative dentition, linguistics, archeology, and fossil records from 300 bone-bearing sites to verify histheory of pre-sapien racianation". In other words, Homo erectus was divided by race even before evolution into Homo sapien stage. (12)

FACT #23: According to Dr. Coon, while the Caucasoid subspecies (the White race) was evolving in Europe, the Negro race was standing still on the evolutionary plane and is today no less than 200,000 years behind the European in skull and brain development. (9)

FACT #24: The Negro skull, in addition to having a smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than that of the White, is prognathous; i.e., the lower face projects forward, rather in the manner of an animal's muzzle. In consequence, the Negro jaw is substantially longer, relativeto its width, than the White jaw. A feature of the Negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of the "simian shelf," a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, and it is absent in Whites. (9) (12) (39)

FACT #25: The skin of the Negro is thicker and possibly superior to the White's in the way it impedes the penetration of germs and in its protection from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. (39) (14)

FACT #26: The dark color of the Negro is due to melanin pigment which is spread through every layer of the skin and is found even in the muscles and brain. (9) (27)

FACT #27: An African dentist can tell a Negro's tooth from a whiteman's at a glance. (14)

FACT #28: Negroes have arms which are longer, relative to body height, than those of Whites. This feature, together with their much thicker cranial bones, gives Black athletes an advantage over Whites in boxing. The skeletal and muscular peculiarities of Negroes' lower limbs have given them considerable success as sprinters, but have left them relative undistinguished as distance runners. (39) (27)

FACT #29: ADDITIONAL DIFFERENCES

The hair is black, crispy, and "woolly" in texture, it is flat and elliptical with no central canal or duct like the hair of Europeans.

The nose is thick, broad and flat, often turned up nostrils exposingthe red inner lining of the mucous membrane similar to an ape.

The arms and legs of the Negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is a trifle shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the simian form.

The eyes are prominent, iris black and the orbits large. The eye often has a yellowish sclerotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.

The Negro has a shorter trunk the cross-section of the chest is more circular than whites. The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.

The mouth is wide with very thick, large and protruding lips.

Negro skin has a thick superficial horny layer which resists scratchingand impedes the penetration of germs.

The Negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of anthropoids.

The cranial sutures are more simple than in the white type and close together earlier.

The ears are roundish, rather small, standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the simian form.

The Negro is more powerfully developed from the pelvis down and the white more powerfully developed in the chest.

The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, along with lower retreating forehead, gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees as opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.

The hands and fingers are proportionally narrower and longer. The wrist and ankles are shorter and more robust.

The frontal and paricial bones of the cranium are less excavated and less capacious. The skull is thicker especially on the sides.

The brain of the Negro on the average is 9 to 20% smaller than whites.

The teeth are larger and are wider apart than in the white race.

The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the Negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.

The femur of the Negro is less oblique, the tibia (shin bone) more curved and bent forward, the calf of the leg high and but little developed.

The heel is broad and projecting, the foot long and broad but slightly arched causing flat soles, the great toe is shorter than in the white.

The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, as in apes.

FACT #30: Blood group studies made during WWII suggest the American Negro gene pool is about 28% white. --This despite all manner of institutional discrimination, social segregation, etc. Keep in mind that the results of test from true Black Africans would show even bigger differences from Whites.(32) (14)

CRIME

FACT #31: The rate at which Blacks commit murder is thirteen times that of Whites; Rape and assault, ten times. These figures, as given bythe F.B.I. reports, vary somewhat from year to year but fairly represent the trend for the past decade. (27) (6) (13)

FACT #32: According to the justice Dept, 1 in every 4 Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 is currently in prison or on probation orparole. (32) (6) (3)

FACT #33: Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit morethan half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S.(32) (27) (6)

FACT #34: Approximately 50% of all Black males will be arrested and charged with a serious felony during their lifetime. (27)

FACT #35: A Black person is 56 TIMES more likely to attack a White person than Vice Versa. (3) (32)

FACT #36: Black rapists choose White victims over half (54.9%) of the time, 30X as often as Whites choose Blacks. (2) (32) (28)

FACT #37: The annual report from the Department of justice show sthat when Whites commit violence they do it to Blacks 2.4% of the time. Blacks, on the other hand, choose White victims MORE THAN HALF the time.(3)

FACT #38: In New York City, any White is over 300 TIMES MORE LIKELY to be assaulted by a gang of Blacks than is a Black by a gang of Whites.(32)

FACT #39: Many people argue that high Black incarceration rates show that police center enforcement at Black crimes and ignore white-collar crimes. However, Blacks commit a disproportionate number of white-collar offenses as well. In 1990, Blacks were nearly 3 times as likely to be arrested forforgery, counterfeiting, and embezzlement as Whites. (32) (6)

FACT #40: Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of "advantages." However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaskain personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country's strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional officers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80% Black. West Virginia, which has the nation's lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96% White. (33)

THE BLACK FAMILY

FACT #41 46% of inner city Black men between the ages of 16 and 62are unemployed. (27)

FACT #42: More than 66% of the children of Negroes are born out of wedlock. Per capita, their illegitimacy rate is ten times that of Whites.(32) (27)

FACT #43: Blacks are four and a half times more likely than Whites to be on welfare. (32)

FACT #44: More than 35% of all Black men in U.S. Cities are drugor alcohol abusers. (27)

BEAUTY

FACT #45: The January l986 issue of the journal of Ethnic and Racial Studies, "Skin Color Preference, Sexual Dimorphism and Sexual Selection: a case of Gene-Culture Co-evolution" ? by Peter Frost and Pierre Vander Herghe, stated that in any given race, the women tend to have lighter complexions than the men. Using standard ethnographic files from 51 societieson five continents which have recorded their preference for human skin color,the study found that 30 preferred lighter women and 14 preferred lighter women and lighter men. The cultures of India, China, Brazil and Bali, aswell as the Arabs and Negroes regard the lightest women as the most beautiful.-- perpetuating the aesthetic appeal of the ivory-skinned, rosy-cheeked, blue-eyed, blond "nordic ideal" of feminine beauty- - even thoughthey themselves do not possess the genetic capacity to reproduce such anorganism. Over time, the study said, the upper classes of all races have become lighter-skinned than their fellow countrymen because they have repeatedly skimmed off fairer women from the lower classes. (Also see #11)

FACT #46: Scientific research on what constitutes human beauty, in which 300 judges of various backgrounds were shown portrait photographs and asked to rate the beauty of the individual's face, has revealed that nordic Whites are universally recognized as the most attractive humans, even by Blacks. The judges were instructed to evaluate the faces solely on his or her "personal standards of beauty and not to consider popular norms." The results of the study "Age, Sex, Race, and the Perception of Facial Beauty." Developmental Psychology, 5, Nov., 1971, pp 433-439, are reprinted below.

GROUP BEAUTY RATINGS

IN CROSS AND CROSS STUDY

JUDGES' GROUP GIVENCHARACTERISTICS HIGHEST RATING--------------- --------------Age 7 white males white adolescent males Age 7 black males white adolescent males Age 7 white females white adolescent females Age 12 white males white adolescent femalesAge 12 black males white adolescent females Age 12 white females white adolescent females Age 12 black females white adolescent females Age 17 white males white adolescent females Age 17 black males white adolescent females Age 17 white females white adolescent females Age 17 black females white adolescent females Adult white males white adolescent females Adult black males white adolescent females Adult white females white adolescent males Adult black females white adolescent females

FACT #47: In experiments in which Black children have been left to themselves with White and Black dolls, it has been found that most of them would rather play with White dolls. This is true all over the world. Even in such places as Tobago. (32) (22) (23)

AMERICAN HISTORY

FACT #48: The Declaration of Independence, which contains the oft-repeated phrase ". . . all men are created equal . . ." was written byThomas Jefferson, who owned about 200 slaves at the time and never set anyof them free, including the mulattoes and quadroons. Jefferson's words certainlyhad no reference to Negroes, who at that time had no place in American society except as property. (27) (38) (31)

FACT #49: The Constitution was written by and for 'We the people" and dedicated to "ourselves and our posterity", All of the 55 delegates that met in Philadelphia to draft the Constitution and all of the members of the 13 state conventions that ratified it were of the White race. (38)

WEBSTER'S DICTIONARY OF 1828 defines Posterity as: POSTERITY. 1. Descendants; children, children's children, etc. indefinitely; the race that proceeds from a progenitor. 2. In a general sense, succeeding generations; opposed to ancestors. . .

FACT #50: The 14th Amendment is invalid for the following reasons:

It was never ratified by three-fourth of all the States in the Union according to Article 5 of the U.S. Constitution. Out of 37 States, 16 had rejected it.

Many of the States who were counted as ratifying it, were compelled to do so under duress of military occupation. Any legal act entered intounder force duress, and coercion is automatically null and void.

The fact that 23 Senators had been unlawfully excluded from the U.S. Senate, shows that the Joint Resolution proposing the Amendment was not submitted to or adopted by a constitutional Congress.

The intent of the 14th Amendment is repugnant to the original U.S. Constitution and the Organic Law of the land. It did not, and could not, repeal anything that was part of the Organic Law. Therefore the principlesof precedent and stare decisis render it void. (23)

FACT #51: In Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation of Sept. 1862 he said: "I have urged the colonization of the Negroes, (back to Africa), and I shall continue. My Emancipation Proclamation was linked with this plan (of colonization). There is no room for two distinct races of White men in America, much less for two distinct races of Whites and Blacks. . . . I can think of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the negro into our social and political life as our equal . . . Within twenty years we can peacefully colonize the Negro . . . under conditions in which he can rise to the full measure of manhood. This he can never do here. We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed, with millions of analien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desirable." (27)

FACT #52: Lincoln actually proposed an amendment to the constitution that would've authorized congress to recolonize all freed Blacks back to Africa. On Aug. 15, l962, Congress did appropriate over half a million dollars for that purpose. Thousands of Negroes had been shipped back when Lincoln was shot. (27)

WASHINGTON D.C.

FACT #53: The District of Columbia, which is approximately 70% Black, leads the U.S. in many areas:

The nations highest crime rates

Strictest gun control

Highest incarceration rates

Highest birthrate

Highest death rate

Highest rate of federal assistance per capita

Highest number of welfare recipients per capita

Highest rate of illegitimacy

Highest high school dropout rate even though its teachers are the highest paid in the U.S.

Highest rate of ghonnorrhea and syphilis

Highest incidence of AIDS (33) (32)

PORTUGAL

FACT #54: Populated by White stock, the nation of Portugal rose infour centuries to be the wealthiest most powerful country in the world.A great commercial and maritime power, it had large colonies in Asia, Africa,and America. Its seamen were the first to explore western Africa and theybrought back hundreds of Negro slaves. By 1550, at the height of Portugal'spower, one-tenth of its population were Blacks. Today, Portugal's populationis described as one of the most homogeneous in Europe, having slowly absorbed the Negro gene pool. As of l975 it had lost all of its outside territories. Its workers are the lowest paid in Europe and they have the highest rate of illiteracy and a high infant mortality rate. In terms of art, literature, music, science and philosophy the "new" Portugal has produced virtually nothing in 100 years and by most standards is the most backward nation in Europe.

*Keep in mind that the Black population of the U.S. is approximately 13%. (27)

HAITI

FACT #55: The Republic of Haiti, the only completely Black republic in the Western Hemisphere also happens to be the poorest country in theWestern Hemisphere. It also has the lowest life expectancy, highest illiteracy, lowest per capita consumption of newsprint, lowest per capita GNP, and the lowest level of political stability. (27)

FACT #56: Haiti once had a promising future. Before 1789 as a French colony under White rule, San Domingo (Haiti) was as rich or richer in productivity as all the 13 American Colonies combined. It was considered the "crownjewel" of the French colonial system, and was in fact the most prosperous colony anywhere in the world. Populated by 40,000 Whites, 27,000 freed Mulattoes,and 450,000 Black slaves and with a bountiful climate and productive soil,it supplied all of France and half of Europe with sugar, coffee, and cotton. But in 1791, the French government issued a decree ordering Haiti to give the vote to the Mulattoes, and soon after another ordering freedom for all the slaves. This resulted in a bloody civil war in which the entire White population (about 40,000 Frenchmen) was murdered, down to the last man, woman, and child. Rape, decapitation, and mutilation were committed almost universally upon their bodies. (22) (23)

FACT #57: After the Blacks massacred the last of the White populationin 1804, Haiti remained a part of Santa Domingo, until 1844 when it becamea separate "republic." Between 1844 and 1915 only one Haitian president completed his term in office. Fourteen were ousted by armed uprisings, one was blown up, one was poisoned and another was hacked to pieces by a mob. Between 1908 and 1915 the revolutions and assassinations increasedso rapidly that a United States military occupation was needed to restoreorder. This lasted from 1915 to 1934. Thereafter followed twelve years of rule by a Mulatto elite which ended in the resumption of control by the Black military in 1946. Since then wholesale corruption and political murder have been the rule. (23)

INDIA

FACT #58: India's Negroid peoples have been subjected to numerous White invasions for over 5000 years, prompting the rise and fall of one civilization after another as the White invaders became absorbed into the non-White masses. Then, about 1800 B.C. Aryans again invaded from the northwest, this time establishing a rigid caste ("varna." meaning color) system of White supremacy which eventually evolved into an integral partof the Hindu religion. Interracial mixing was banned and punishable by death.(5) (37)

FACT #59: Led by an Aryan ruling class, Classical India blossomedinto a great culture, giving expression to philosophy, poetry, science,mathematics, and literature. The land prospered as never before --or after.

FACT #60: The caste system lasted about 2,000 years (probably longerthan any civilization under similar racial circumstances.) However, eventuallythe castes broke down due to miscegenation and by modern times virtuallyno pure Whites were remaining. (39) (37) (10)

FACT #61: Today, India has 834 million people who speak 150 differentlanguages and dialects. When the annual rainfall is insufficient, they dieof starvation at a rate of 2,000,000 to 6,000,000 per year. India has the highest birthrate in Asia, one of the lowest per capita incomes in the world,and an illiteracy rate close to 70%. (35) (33)

EGYPT

FACT #62: Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasiansas far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt's period of greatness was from 3400 B.C.to 1800 B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples, and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry,astronomy, and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.(37) (39) (21)

FACT #63: But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became history's first melting pot. (39) (10) (14)

FACT # 64: In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up fromthe bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received political equality, and took posts of authority in government. (10) (37)

FACT #65: By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tail spin downward. Today,the once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art, its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs. (10) (37)

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the"self-esteem" of Black children.

SOUTH AFRICA

(Note: These facts will most likely change drastically now that South Africahas fallen under black rule.)

FACT #66: White people have lived in South Africa much longer thanNegroes. There have been White settlements in South Africa for over 300 years, about the same length of time Europeans have lived in North America. Even 150 years after the first colonies around Capetown, at the beginning of the 19th Century, there still were no Blacks within 500 miles. The Blacks wandered in from central Africa later on, possibly fleeing the slave tradeor due to famine. In fact, most of South Africa's Blacks were born in other countries. (29) (8) (14)

FACT #67: South Africa is by far the wealthiest and most advanced country in Africa, producing nearly 75% of the continent's Gross National Product. It is almost completely self- sufficient so boycotts have little affect upon its economy. In fact most of Africa is dependent upon South Africa. South Africa is governed by a Western parliamentary republic and strictly segregated racially. South Africa grants complete self-government to the Blacks in their own areas of the country. (29) (8) (14)

FACT #68: Though South Africa is perpetually criticized by the worldpress for its racial separatism, its Blacks live better than the Blacksof any other African country and are multiplying rapidly and healthily. 87% of Black welfare costs are being paid by the White man. This includes food, clothing, training, housing, education an health care. --even oldage pensions. (14)

FACT #69: Thousands of South African Blacks graduate from college every year, more than three times as many as in the rest of Africa combined. Every Black child is within walking distance of a primary school. Africa's largest hospital, which serves Blacks almost exclusively and performs over 1800 operations per month, is in South Africa. (14)

FACT #70: The Blacks of South Africa own more cars than do all thecitizens of the Soviet Union. (29)

FACT #71: South Africa has more Black doctors, lawyers, professional people, and millionaires than all of the rest of the world combined. (8)

FACT #72: In fact, conditions are "so bad" for Blacks in South Africa that the country has a tremendous problem with illegal Black immigration, having over one million illegal foreign workers. (14) (29)

ICELAND

FACT #73-75: Iceland, the only all-White nation in the world, has the world's highest literacy rate. 100%. It is an island of cooled volcanic magma, located Just south of the Arctic Circle. It has no coal, no fuel, no timber, no mineral wealth or natural resources, and no navigable rivers. 75% of the interior is uninhabitable and only about 1% of the land is arable. It is the youngest nation in Europe and one of the most isolated countriesin the world. Nonetheless, Iceland is #2 in the world in life expectancyand has one of the world's highest standards of living, in terms of percapita income. It has tremendous medical facilities and a thriving publishing business. Virtually every family has a telephone. Upon graduation from high school, each Icelandic student has learned five languages. (33)

MARTIN LUTHER KING

FACT #75-77: On Jan. 31, 1977, Martin Luther King's FBI records were sealed by court order until the year 2027 because, as his wife said, "its release would destroy his reputation" These records are rumored to contain instances of bizarre sexual perversion and homosexuality, and proof that King was under the direct orders of Soviet spies and financed by the Communist Party.

FACT #78: The Wall Street Journal (Nov.9, 1990) disclosed that Stanford University editors of The Papers of Martin Luther King Jr. have long known that King was guilty of plagiarism in his l955 Boston University doctoral thesis, having lifted significant portions from the works of other writers and graduate students.

FACT #79: Martin Luther King frequently enjoyed prostitutes and paid for them with his church's money. Still, congress has voted to make King's birthday a national holiday, in most places replacing Columbus Day or Washington's Birthday as an official observance.

FACT #80: Almost every state in the union has a King holiday, and almost every city has a King Boulevard or King Civic Center. Yet the electoral evidence suggests that Americans will almost always vote down honors for King when given a chance. (41)

MISCELLANEOUS

FACT #81: The entire continent of Africa, perhaps Earth's richest land, accounts for only 3% of world trade. (27)

FACT #82-84: Almost all Blacks who have been leaders in fields other than athletics or music have had some White ancestry: Fredick Douglas, W.E.B.Dubois, Booker T. Washington, George Washington Carver, Alex Hailey, ThurgoodMarshall, Bryant Gumbell, Colin Powell, Carl Rowan, Ed Bradley, Doug Wilder, etc. According to Dr. E.B. Reuter, ". . . Of successful and best known men that the Negro race has produced, at least thirteen- fourteenths are men of mixed blood. (27) (21)

FACT #85: Blacks are 50 times more likely to have syphilis than Whites.(32)

FACT #86: Twice as many Blacks as Whites receive dishonorable discharge from the U.S. military. (32)

FACT #87: A White woman is 15 times more likely to contract AIDS by engaging in sex with a Negro than with a White heterosexual. (U.S. Centersfor Disease Control)

FACT #88: 90% of U.S. children with AIDS are Black or Hispanic. (36)

FACT # 89-92: In l950, American schools were among the best in theworld. However, vocal elements within our society demanded that the publicschools take on a social engineering role as well as an educational one.Violent disruptions of American education were ordered by the Supreme Courtfor the purpose of breaking down racial barriers. For 30 years, Americanschools have diverted enormous resources into forced integration, quotas,and bussing operations. (Few people realize how expensive bussing is. Annual cost may run into tens of billions of dollars. In l990 California alone was spending $500 million per year on integration. Many school districts spend a quarter or more of their budgets on transportation. In Milwaukee alone and in a single school year, 30,000 staff hours were diverted into calculating the race of students to attend the various schools.) The results? Today's students rank at the very bottom worldwide in science and math, some 40% of American adults are functionally illiterate, and standardized test scores have declined steadily for both Whites and Blacks. Today theaver age White still scores 200 points higher on the combined SAT than the average Black. Americans spend more on education than any other countryin the world and have the worst results. Massive White flight to escape racial zoning has reduced the tax base of every major American city. In l983, after nearly two generations of racial experimentation to promote equality, the research arm of the Dept. of Education could not produce asingle study that showed Black children were learning appreciably better after desegregation. (25) (20) (32)

FACT #93: In Black Africa the average ruler lasts 7 months. (22)(27) (7)

FACT #94: By 1995, a third of U.S. students will be non-Whites and Whites will be a minority in the school districts of 5 states. (32)

FACT #95: Dr. William Shockley, Nobel prize winner for his work inthe invention of the transistor and renowned geneticist as Stanford University, said, "The major cause for American Negroes' hereditary is origin andthus not remedial to a major degree by improvement in environment."

FACT #96: In 1930, about 33% of the world was White. Today, the U.N. estimates that only about 9.5% of the world's population is Caucasian. This percentage is falling rapidly. (34) (27)

FACT #97: Every race has an equal capacity to learn and contribute to civilization and any differences are caused by prejudice and racism.The fact that white skins are associated with civilization is merely a quirk of fortune and coincidence. Any attempt to distinguish the races is motivated by paranoia and hatred. We must prevent any investigation into the subjectand work to melt society together into a receless, nationless, harmonious utopia. (?)

FACT #98: In 1988 there were 9,406 cases of Black-on-White rape andfewer than 10 cases of White on Black rape in the U.S. (32)

FACT #99: For the book INTELLIGENCE AND NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT, by Raymond Cattell, three distinguished American scholars compare massive evidenceof national I.Q. score averages worldwide and warn against the decline ofany nation whose population reflects declining intelligence. Taking into consideration the differential birthrates of American ethnic stocks, they concluded that American ability is declining rapidly. (21)

FACT #100: The American taxpayers have spent over $2.5 TRILLION tryingto upgrade Blacks since the l960's. (6)

FACT #101: QUOTES "The Negroes' rude ignorance has never inventedany effectual weapons of defense or destruction: they appear incapable of forming any extensive plans of government or conquest: and the obvious inferiority of their mental faculties has been discovered and abused by the nations of the temperate zone." --Edward Gibbon, the great historian and authorof THE DECLINE AND FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE, (V.III, pg. 277) "Wherever you find the Negro everything is going down around him, and wherever you find the White man you see everything around him improving." --RobertE. Lee, to Col. Thomas H. Carter, May, l965

SOURCES

African Business Magazine, Dec. '91

American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 92, pg 822+

American Renaissance, Dec. '90, Box 2504, Menlo Park, CA 94026

American Sociological Review, Vol 45, pg. 859

Basham, A.L., The Wonder That Was India, Grove Press, New York, NY1954

Buckley, William F. syndicated column, Jan. 5. 1993

"But What about Africa?" Harper's, May '90

"The Christian Heritage of South Africa Under Attack!",Peter Hammond, Herald the Coming, Dec. '92.

Coon, Carleton S. The Origin of Races, 1962, Alfred A. Knopf

Fagan, Myron C. How the Greatest White Nations Were Mongrelized -Then Negroized, Sons of Liberty Books.

Fields, Dr. Ed, The Dangers of Interracial Marriage, PO Box 1211,Marietta, GA 30061

Howells, William. Mankind So Far, Doubleday, Garden City, NY 1945.

Harris, Marvin, 1981. Why Nothing Works. Simon & Schuster, NewYork, NY

Jacob, A. White Man, Think Again! 1965, publ. by author.

Jensen, Arthur R. Bias in Mental Testing, The Free Press, New York1980

Jensen, Arthur R. Straight Talk About Mental Tests, the Free Press.(Macmillan) New York, 1981

McCall's, May '92, pg 76

McGurk, Frank, "A Scientist's Report on Race Differences."U.S. News and World Report, Sept. 21, 1956. Washington, D.C.

Pearson, Roger, Eugenics and Race, 1966, Noontide Press

Pearson, Roger. Race, Intelligence, and Bias in Academe, Scott-TownsendPublishers, N.W. Washington, D.C.

Pendell, Elmer, Sex Versus Civilization, Noontide Press.

Putnam, Carleton. Race and Reason, 1961, Howard Allen Press, CapeCanaveral, FL

Putnam, Carleton. Race and Reality, a Search for Solutions, 1967,Howard Allen, Box 76, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

Putnam, Carleton. A Study in Racial Realities, an address at the Universityof California at Davis, Dec. 17, 1964

Scott, Ralph. Education and Ethnicity: The U.S. Experiment in SchoolIntegration, Scott-Townsend. Washington, D.C. 1989

Shuey, Audrey H., The Testing of Negro Intelligence, Social SciencePress, New York, 1966

Simpson, William Gayley. Which Way Western Man? 1978, National AlliancePress, Box 3535, Washington, D. C. 20007

Social Forces, Vol. 69, pg.1+, Sept. '90

"South Africa: Time to Choose Sides" Soldier of Fortune,Dec. '89.

Snyderman, Mark, and Rothman, Stanely. The IQ Controversy, the Mediaand Public Policy. Transaction Publishers, New Brunswick, NJ 1990.

Stell v Savannah-Chattham County Board of Education, U.S. DistrictCourt, Southern Georgia, May 13, 1963.

Taylor, Jared, Paved with Good Intentions: The Failure of Race Relationsin Contemporary America. 1992, Carrol & Graf. New York, NY

World Almanacs, '88, '89, '90, '91, '92

United Nations World Census, 1990

Van Loon, Henrick, 1940, Van Loon's Geography, Garden City Publ.

The Voice, Feb. 27, 1990.

Waddell, L. A. The Makers of Civilization, 1929, Angriff Press, Hollywood,CA

Weisman, Charles A. America: Free, White and Christian, 1989, SFA,Box 766-c, LaPorte, CO 80535

Weisman, Charles A. The Origins of Race and Civilization, 1990, SFA

Weyl, Nathaniel. The Geography of American Achievement, Scott-Townsend,Washington, D.C. 1989.

Martin Luther King (Man Behind the Myth) by Des Griffin.

--------------------------------------------------

American Civil Rights Review

The web's first and only known unabashed collection of both positive and negative civil rights publications for student comparison and contrast papers, general reading, and just plain surfin'.

====================================================================================

http://www.faze.co.za/South%20Africa...nd_Whites_.htm
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #20
DiCarlo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Right of Stormfront
Posts: 988
Default

Apparently, liberals do an awful lot of drugs.

 
Reply

Tags
liberal, questions, social construction

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 PM.
Page generated in 0.19444 seconds.