Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 29th, 2012 #221
Tom Connington
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 96
Tom Connington
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
I'm posting here in hopes of gainng some insight into what, exactly, contemporary white supremacists believe.

I'm a left-leaning white female who believes--quite staunchly--that the concept of race is socially constructed
Race is very real. Don't believe the Jews lies, research Jew fraud Franz Boas.


Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf
 
Old July 29th, 2012 #222
Mark Faust
Broadcaster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,248
Blog Entries: 1
Mark Faust
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Conservatives have always overrated illiberal 'guilt' as a driver. No..only a handful of delusional, mostly young people truly feel guilty. Illiberalism is a childish cult. It imagines an impossible world, then tries to make it real. When reality doesn't comply, it starts breaking legs and taping mouths and cutting off heads. It truly is a cult, among the elite whites leading it. For jews, so-called liberal positions are merely their racial self-interest, as the 'liberal' agenda destroys white society.
I agree that "guilt" is a minor force in the creation of liberals. But I disagree that "white guilt" is mostly amoung the younger whites, they follow the cult as a herd. From what I have seen (and keep in mind I live in liberal NJ) from what I have seen its mostly middle aged white women who suffer from "white guilt"
 
Old July 29th, 2012 #223
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Unfortunately, I've had to do business in Detroit several times. I agree - burn it down.

And which race makes up the majority of the "teachers"? And they wonder why 69% scored below average.

African American Detroit test scores are as low as cavemen anchorman suggests Razing Detroit - YouTube

Insightful video. For example, FOX TV news says 69 percent of Detroit's school "children" scored no higher on math tests than someone who'd never even been to school and just guessed at the answers.

(Read that again and let it sink in)

Wait a freakin minute. . . . . Shit. . . Mississippi niglets learned more math in school 100 years ago than Detriot's niglets learn now.

Will Detroit's "African Americans" ask Whitey to come back and take charge ?? Something tells me not to hold my breath.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire





Last edited by Rounder; July 29th, 2012 at 11:36 AM.
 
Old July 29th, 2012 #224
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Insightful video. For example, FOX TV news says 69 percent of Detroit's school "children" scored no higher on math tests than someone who'd never been to school and just guessed at the answers.

(Read that again and let it sink in)

Wait a freakin minute. . . . . didn't blacks do better in school BEFORE integration ??? Shit. . . Mississippi niglets learned more in school 100 years ago than Detriot's niglets learn now.
Absolutely.

You don't see any sagging pants hanging off of backsides or gang signs being thrown out in these photos of segregated black classrooms from 100 years ago:












 
Old July 29th, 2012 #225
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,556
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
I agree that "guilt" is a minor force in the creation of liberals. But I disagree that "white guilt" is mostly amoung the younger whites, they follow the cult as a herd. From what I have seen (and keep in mind I live in liberal NJ) from what I have seen its mostly middle aged white women who suffer from "white guilt"
Yeah, there are definitely some of those. Post-menopausal women can be some of the biggest troublemakers on earth, and if they look to apply their anger in a political way, they often funnel it through a church, and many churches are involved with helping niggers and suchlike.
 
Old July 29th, 2012 #226
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,556
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

It's a point conservatives make, but even for that it's true: blacks are capable of more, intellectually, than they exhibit today. They can't equal whites, of course, because of genetic limitations, but they can do better. And they did. But the conditions under which they can prosper - segregation and stern discipline - have been outlawed by ZOG. Black society as well as white society have been destroyed by the jew in order to strengthen its own position. Some blacks know this. The Farrakhanites, for example. Desegregation let the talented tenth leave the black community and succeed among whites. The other ninth tenths remained as a headless community. Black businesses fell apart, as did general discipline. They were replaced by ghettos teeming with fatherless ferals, and welfare in various forms. And that led to where we are today.
 
Old July 29th, 2012 #227
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It's a point conservatives make, but even for that it's true: blacks are capable of more, intellectually, than they exhibit today. They can't equal whites, of course, because of genetic limitations, but they can do better. And they did. But the conditions under which they can prosper - segregation and stern discipline - have been outlawed by ZOG. Black society as well as white society have been destroyed by the jew in order to strengthen its own position. Some blacks know this. The Farrakhanites, for example. Desegregation let the talented tenth leave the black community and succeed among whites. The other ninth tenths remained as a headless community. Black businesses fell apart, as did general discipline. They were replaced by ghettos teeming with fatherless ferals, and welfare in various forms. And that led to where we are today.
That is an excellent post above. It ia a concentrated point to keep in mind, but joos media fights to obscure those facts from ever surfacing by howling hate etc.
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp
 
Old July 29th, 2012 #228
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,556
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
That is an excellent post above. It ia a concentrated point to keep in mind, but joos media fights to obscure those facts from ever surfacing by howling hate etc.
Jews give blacks what they want rather than what they need. Some blacks understand this. A culture of begging/blaming the white man just makes blacks more infantile and pathetic than they already are. They have enough real limitations they don't need to add to them by obsessing about a superior race that never did anything but give them access to a material world they could never create on their own.

Blacks should be thanking whites, and focusing on themselves. Jews taught them to hate and blame whites, and hold them responsible for all black failures.

Boy, you just never see the jews doing anything good and helpful, do you?
 
Old July 29th, 2012 #229
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Jews give blacks what they want rather than what they need. Some blacks understand this. A culture of begging/blaming the white man just makes blacks more infantile and pathetic than they already are. They have enough real limitations they don't need to add to them by obsessing about a superior race that never did anything but give them access to a material world they could never create on their own.

Blacks should be thanking whites, and focusing on themselves. Jews taught them to hate and blame whites, and hold them responsible for all black failures.

Boy, you just never see the jews doing anything good and helpful, do you?
They do a good job of looking after the best interests of their own race, a lesson we should have learned from them.

Of course Jews aren't Christians, which gives them a big advantage.
 
Old July 29th, 2012 #230
The Bobster
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Filthydelphia
Posts: 10,095
Default

Quote:
I'm a left-leaning white female who believes--quite staunchly--that the concept of race is socially constructed
Wow, she bought the whole package of jew lies. If she leaned any more to the left, she'd tip over.
 
Old July 29th, 2012 #231
Jerry Abbott
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In the hills north of Hillsboro WV
Posts: 996
Jerry Abbott
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
I'm posting here in hopes of gainng some insight into what, exactly, contemporary white supremacists believe.

I'm a left-leaning white female who believes--quite staunchly--that the concept of race is socially constructed, and that skin color alone doesn't signify any inherent differences in mental capacity/crime rate/etc. While I understand that many "white power" people attribute their beliefs to supposedly higher crime rates among minorities, I think that (in cases where it can't be attributed to institutional racism) any disperity between whites/non-whites is largely due to socio-economic factors.

However, I totally understand that many of you probably disagree with me on this. I also understand that many of you are afriad of losing your culture or "muddling" your race.

What I don't understand, however, is how this justifies slavery, lynch mobs, genocide, etc. Do you think that these things were just, or you find fault in them, too? Do you simply believe that races should be separate to protect unique cultures, or do you legitimately belive that whites are "better"?

Please note that I'm trying to be civil here. I don't expect to "convert" anyone, nor do I expect my own views to change. I am simply trying to see the logic behind something that I don't understand. Thanks!
Hi there. I was once a liberal leftist, too, until I learned to question what the left does not wish to be questioned, to examine data that isn't easily available (if not exactly hidden), and to draw conclusions without the leftist dogmatic assumptions and blase preconceptions. I stopped being a leftist, and became a nationalist, in 1995, simply because someone showed me that I'd been wrong, and I decided that the truth was more important than conforming or being nice.

First thing first. What you believe to be true, however "staunchly," doesn't affect what actually is true in any slightest manner.

Corollary. The truth is not under any obligation to be polite, or fair, or broad-minded, or tolerant, or in congruence with anyone's beliefs.

Corollary. You can chant lies as long as you like, but none of them will be made true thereby.

You actually said something true.

"...skin color alone doesn't signify any inherent differences in mental capacity/crime rate/etc."

Yep. That's true. But race isn't skin color. Each race has a distribution in skin coloring, which can be graphed with each person representing one point on the graph. If the "albedo" (brightness) of the skin is graphed on the horizontal axis, and the number of people with that albedo is graphed on the vertical axis, each race will exhibit a bell curve distribution in skin color, and each distribution will have an average and a standard deviation in skin reflectance.

It's possible that the distribution won't be quite normal (or Gaussian), but the way human heredity works makes it very likely that the distribution of skin color within a race will be very nearly, to a good approximation, a normal distribution.

Skin color is perhaps the least important difference between the races. But there are others, and one of the differences that is socially very important is the difference in intelligence. It works exactly the same way that differences in skin color do. For each race, there's an average IQ and a standard deviation in IQ. And the values for the average and for the standard deviation are, as a rule, different for each race. Some races are, by and large, in general, smarter than others.

And that's what you ought to have concluded intuitively. After all, why would nature have neatly apportioned all of the differences between the races neatly to the not-important category? Nature hasn't been governed by leftists for the past 13.7 billion years, has it? No. So the idea that the results of natural evolution would have been racial equality is ridiculous from the outset.

No, the higher crime rates for blacks (and, to a smaller extent, for Latinos) isn't the result of poverty. Poor whites do not behave as poor blacks do. This is easily proved. Go to the FBI website, or pull down your handy copy of the Statistical Abstract of the United States, and you will be able to figure out that blacks commit murder at a per capita rate that is about seven times higher than the corresponding rate for whites. For reported rapes, the black-to-white per capita perpetration rate ratio is about four. For armed robbery, the ratio is about 10.

Now, there are a few crimes, such as Driving Under the Influence, that whites commit with a higher per capita rate, as compared with blacks. But for most crimes involving either violence or gross dishonesty, blacks have a much higher per capita perpetration rate than whites do.

And the reason isn't poverty.

In 1995, there were 218.3 million whites and 33.1 million blacks residing in the United States. Of these, 11.2% of the whites and 29% of the blacks were poor—in the sense that their incomes were below the government-defined poverty line. Which means that there were 24.4 million poor whites and 9.6 million poor blacks living in the United States that year. Poor whites outnumbered poor blacks by a ratio of 2.55. If poverty were the cause of violent crime, as the leftists often say it is, then for each 100 murders committed by blacks in 1995, about 255 murders would have been committed by whites during the same year.

But that isn't what happened.

The fact is that about 55% of US murders in 1995 were committed by blacks. In other words, for each 100 murders committed by blacks, only 82 murders were committed by all non-black groups combined! Even if you assume that whites committed all the murders in the United States in 1995 that blacks did not commit, the whites could only be responsible, at most, for 82 murders for each 100 murders perpetrated by blacks.

Since that fact contradicts the prediction that can be drawn from the leftist hypothesis that "poverty causes crime," that hypothesis is therefore false. It is a liberal myth.

How does WHAT justify slavery? Buying African slaves from Jewish slave traders during the 17th and 18th and 19th centuries was a mistake that we white nationalists wish had never been made. We don't want blacks as slaves. We don't want blacks at all. We don't justify slavery. We condemn it as dangerous foolishness. Furthermore, all races (including blacks) have practiced slavery. The white race is the only race that put an end to it!

Yes, the races should be separated into racial homelands. The Jews, our main enemies, have the right idea as far as that goes. Zionism is "perverted" only insofar as the Jews can't resist dominating other peoples and corrupting other cultures and stealing other people's money though complicated scams and hustles. Racial separation would reduce racial hatred, and might even put an end to it. No white racist in America or in Europe or in Australia hates an African who never left Africa.

I hope that I've convinced you, at least, that you don't know as much about us white nationalists, or about our "racist" philosophy and values, as you thought you did. We don't make up what we believe, nor do we believe as we do because we want to. We racists are the empiricists here. You leftists are the dogmatists here. We to You is like Galileo to the Church. We to You is like Science versus Creationism. And that's the truth.

Last edited by Jerry Abbott; July 29th, 2012 at 11:06 PM.
 
Old July 29th, 2012 #232
Rick Ronsavelle
Senior Member
 
Rick Ronsavelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,006
Rick Ronsavelle
Default

Wow, she bought the whole package of jew lies

An absolute 'kwan patriot, born on the 4th of jew-lie. . .
 
Old July 29th, 2012 #233
Jerry Abbott
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In the hills north of Hillsboro WV
Posts: 996
Jerry Abbott
Default

The idea that race might be a social construct was a hypothesis invented by Richard Lewontin, a Harvard geneticist, in 1972. He claimed that the genetic differences between races were so slight that no one working only with genetic data would categorize people as Asians, Whites, Blacks, Mestizos, etc. Lewontin said that racial classification "is now seen to be of virtually no genetic or taxonomic significance."

Leftists were quick to pick up on Lewontin's words and create a number of slogans from them, including "Race is a social construct" and "There's only One Race, the Human Race." The Lewontin hypothesis almost immediately became a required belief among the politically correct. And that was very unfortunate for them, because less than 30 years later it would become possible for geneticists and forensic scientists to conduct a statistical analysis of genetic markers in order to see whether their clusters correlated with the commonly identified racial groups.

They did. By 2005, it was well documented that Lewontin had been wrong. Practically every analysis of genetic markers demonstrated the biological reality of racial identities. In one of them, conducted by Tang, Quertermous, and Rodriguez, et. al., in 2005, all except five of 3636 test subjects (including Asians, Whites, Blacks and Mestizos) sorted statistically into the cluster of genetic markers that corresponded to their self-identified racial group. The success rate for predicting how someone would classify himself racially, using only his genes as information, was 99.86 percent, according to that study.

But leftists are even worse than sophomores when it comes to suffering correction. They have the pugnaciousness to call people who are much more informed than they are themselves, "ignorant." They've adopted the "social construct" slogan, and, come what may, they're not ever going to give it up. They will simply keep on using that slogan in lieu of reasoned debate again and again. Perhaps the reason is that they know that they have no real argument, that they have been proved wrong, and that once they begin giving up their slogans they won't be able to stop, and the truth will at last prevail, and they will lose all credibility with the public, and their unsavory, race-mixing political ambitions will be destroyed.
 
Old July 30th, 2012 #234
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,825
P.E.
Default

I'm surprised Jill omitted black musical talent, because we all know that a video on youtube with 3.5 million views and a vast majority of 'likes' constitutes talent (and speaks volumes about the value of democracy):

 
Old July 30th, 2012 #235
Fred O'Malley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jewnited Snakes of Amnesia
Posts: 13,622
Default

I guess she's heard enough straight talk from these "white supremacists." Maybe she thought we were just bustin her boobs!


Last edited by Fred O'Malley; July 30th, 2012 at 09:16 PM.
 
Old July 30th, 2012 #236
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

I was thinking more like this...........................

 
Reply

Tags
liberal, questions, social construction

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 AM.
Page generated in 0.15694 seconds.