Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 25th, 2012 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,556
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Yet millions of White people in Appalachia live in poverty and they commit far less violent crimes than do blacks.

Why is that?
Ooh ooh ooh! Let me answer!

It's cause society loves and supports West Virginians.

No one ever jokes about them, or calls them toothless inbred rednecks, cuz if that were the case, they wouldn't feel loved and supported, and their crime rates would be through the roof.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #42
Jill
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Jill
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiCarlo View Post
You speak of slaves, lynchings, and other things that haven't happened in America for a hundred years. You imply because of racism we are oppressing blacks and other non-Whites, while the evidence shows this is a lie. It isn't we, the Whites, who are the racists at all. We Whites are not oppressing the peoples of other races. White Europeans produced Western Civilization. Not Asians or Africans, not anyone else. RACE is real and RACIAL differences are real. We Whites have a right to our own countries and nations, just like everyone else. We are White Nationalists and we aim to have our own White country. Loving your own race is nothing more than loving your own family. It is natural and it is part of the stability humans need to form stable civilizations and societies and for personal happiness.

White people are the only ones who are falling over themselves to accept others and bending over backward to show they are not "racist" while daily we are faced with open contempt and hatred, indeed, extreme violence from other races merely because we are White. Why are the civilizations produced by white Europeans the only ones that should be diverse? Why don't Ethiopians worry about having a half white president? Why doesn't China have a European in it's communist controlled parliament? Because they don't question their right to survive as a unique people because it's suicidal to do so. It isn't an issue to them that they should maintain themselves because they do not suffer multiculturalism, which societal suicide. Why can't whites do the same without being labelled a "racist" or a "bigot" or whatever new buzzwords jews come up with?
We are called "racist" and "bigot" because we have a history of oppressing other races and cultures.


Europeans wiped out entire civilizations! You know, North American, South American, and Australian natives... Whites destroyed their cultures.

And my goodness, have you never heard of imperialism?
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #43
Serbian
Senior Member
 
Serbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 12,115
Serbian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
We are called "racist" and "bigot" because we have a history of oppressing other races and cultures.


Europeans wiped out entire civilizations! You know, North American, South American, and Australian natives... Whites destroyed their cultures.

And my goodness, have you never heard of imperialism?



__________________
Don Black's Stormfront ''Russians''
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327
Russia Insider
https://russia-insider.com/en
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #44
DiCarlo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Right of Stormfront
Posts: 988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Whites still make up the vast majority of congress, and, obviously, the ratio of black to white presidents doesn't do much to make the white race seem victimized. Whites are in a position of power. In the U.S., we are the majority, and this society is designed to benefit us. .

You are wrong. The congress may be predominantly White, but all of them, and the President, and judiciary are in the pockets of the jews. All you have to do is look at the vote on the US-Israeli Enhanced Security Cooperation Act. The House voted was like 509 to 2. The US Government is controlled by jews and it is anti-White, and furthermore, JEWS AIN'T WHITE, but don't believe me ....



"A Jew remains a Jew even though he changes his religion; a Christian which would adopt the Jewish religion would not become a Jew, because the quality of a Jew is not in the religion but in the race. A Free thinker and Atheist always remains a Jew." (Jewish World, London December 14, 1922)


“The white race is the cancer of humanity.” Susan Sontag, jewish marxist intellectual


“The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists.”-- Harvard educated jew, Noel Ignatiev


“we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed--not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed.”--
Harvard educated jew, Noel Ignatiev


"We Jews have spoiled the blood of all races. We have tarnished and broken their power. we have made everything foul, rotten, decomposed and decayed." (The Way To Zion, Munzer)


"You cannot be English Jews. We are a race, and only as a race can we perpetuate. Our mentality is of Edomitish character, and differs from that of an Englishman. Enough subterfuges! Let us assert openly that we are International Jews." (From the manifesto of the "World Jewish Federation," January 1, 1935, through its spokesperson, Gerald Soman).


"No one pretends that a Japanese or Indian child is English because it was born in England. The same applies to Jews." (Jewish World, London September 22, 1915)
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,556
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
You could go and read "Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack," but I sort of doubt that any of you really care.
We've just given you mutiple very real costs whites suffer, and against that you weigh the imaginary benefits of white privilege, which is a cant phrase that is nothing more than cockroaches whining about butterfly privilege.

If blacks didn't act the way they do, people would like them.

If whites didn't act the way they do, people wouldn't like them.

If blacks were really suffering here, they wouldn't be trying immigrate here from Haiti and Africa and Mexico, and everywhere else.

As I predicted, you failed the character test. Was fun though.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 25th, 2012 at 12:41 AM.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #46
Rick Ronsavelle
Senior Member
 
Rick Ronsavelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,006
Rick Ronsavelle
Default Thank you all for your heartfelt replies!

So, here is the problem. She "thinks" we have these views from the heart and not the head.

The entire approach here (VNN) is head over heart.

I wonder if many are so accustomed (or born predisposed) to heart-thought that they truly do not know science or objectivity.

Jill- do you accept science- starting with observed reality- as the basic means of gaining knowledge? Or is there, ahem, some other, different way?
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #47
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Ooh ooh ooh! Let me answer!

It's cause society loves and supports West Virginians.

No one ever jokes about them, or calls them toothless inbred rednecks, cuz if that were the case, they wouldn't feel loved and supported, and their crime rates would be through the roof.
In reality it's because of the hilljackers inherent White skin privilege.

I would never had know that if I hadn't unpacked my invisible knapsack.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #48
DiCarlo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Right of Stormfront
Posts: 988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
We are called "racist" and "bigot" because we have a history of oppressing other races and cultures.


Europeans wiped out entire civilizations! You know, North American, South American, and Australian natives... Whites destroyed their cultures.

And my goodness, have you never heard of imperialism?


All you know is what the jews tell you. Jews control the media. Jews control the educational system in this country, and you are entirely brainwashed by it. The Imperialism of which you speak has been over for centuries. It is Whites who have developed civilization, and you support these peoples who can do nothing but destroy it. The proof is in front of your eyes but because of your indoctrination, you cannot see it. It's bad enough that people can't see the jews because they hide themselves, but when they can't see the destruction the niggers and meztizos are doing to these US, its' proof positive the jews have done their work well.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #49
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj
 
Jimmy McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SFV
Posts: 1,131
Jimmy McQuade
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Here's how I see it: The whole "whites are being discriminated against/victimized/etc." argument certainly sounds nice, but, unfortunately, it isn't very accurate.
[/I] In the U.S., we are the majority, and this society is designed to benefit us. Our position of power and privilege means that minorities are at a disadvantage.
Whites make up 11.5% of my neighborhood (69,630 people).

29.4% of my city is white (of 3,796,840).

Out of my county of 9,818,605, 27.8% are white.

40.1% of my state is white. 37,691,912 people reside here.

100% of people named Jill on VNN are jackasses.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
A faggot is a traditional dish in many parts over here
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #50
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj
 
Jimmy McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SFV
Posts: 1,131
Jimmy McQuade
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
We are called "racist" and "bigot" because we have a history of oppressing other races and cultures.


Europeans wiped out entire civilizations! You know, North American, South American, and Australian natives... Whites destroyed their cultures.

And my goodness, have you never heard of imperialism?
So we are to be collectively blamed for oppression and genocide, but we are not allowed to look at a black guy and think, "This guy might try to rob me?" What planet are you from?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
A faggot is a traditional dish in many parts over here
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #51
Fenria
Self imposed ban
 
Fenria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The redwood forest
Posts: 787
Fenria
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
I'm posting here in hopes of gainng some insight into what, exactly, contemporary white supremacists believe.
Jill, I'm going to share a little test with you that was shared with me when I was 14 by a white nationalist, after which I finally admitted to myself, my family, and my friends that I DO have a racial bias and I'm not ashamed of it.

(I have added the phone part to keep the test current with the times. Back when this test was told to me, there were no cell phones, and some dinosaurs still walked the earth.)

You're at a party in a neighborhood you're not familiar with. You leave the party at around midnight and begin to drive home through the streets of the neighborhood. Your car breaks down. You are able to pull over to the side of the road, but then you realize that you've left your cellphone at the party. You're going to have to get out of your car and go find some sort of assistance in this neighborhood that you don't know anything about, late at night.

Would you want this neighborhood to be:

Majority white

Majority Asian

Majority Latino

Majority black

Don't tell me the answer, Jill. I don't really care. Tell YOURSELF the answer. Be truthful with yourself.

Upon answering this question for myself, I realized that there is no more pretending that I don't have a racial bias, not that I ever did much of that anyway.

One more thing, Jill. Check out the demographics of the city you live in. I'll bet it's majority white. If you're truly as "colorblind" as you claim to be, it's time to move then, eh? You know, you can get houses in Detroit these days for under a hundred bucks! So, how 'bout it, liberal Jill? Feel like making good on your love of colored people?
__________________
Hell really is other people.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #52
Fred O'Malley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jewnited Snakes of Amnesia
Posts: 13,622
Default

Well, Jill, you've heard the truth and it won't change though it isn't accepted. You will think this through, though it might take years. When you hear truth, it seeps into the recesses of your mind, and it won't be denied.

One day, you will hear the clarion call, and you'll understand that which escapes you tonight.

OBTW, we are White Nationalists, NOT the derogatory "white supremacists" the kikes told you we are.

We aren't the raving animals they told you we are, but very thoughtful and concerned Americans who want to bring our country back from the abyss.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #53
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,556
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
We are called "racist" and "bigot" because we have a history of oppressing other races and cultures.
Then why are their relatives so anxious to get into our countries they break the rules? They seem to like our culture a lot better than their own! I think they are racists, if you ask me.

Quote:
Europeans wiped out entire civilizations! You know, North American, South American, and Australian natives... Whites destroyed their cultures.

And my goodness, have you never heard of imperialism?
Yeah...bringing roads and plumbing to cannibals? Sure, heard of it. Are you aware that before the white man showed up in, for example, Africa, the population was maybe 100 million. And 100 years later, with access to our medicine, it's approaching 1 billion. We seem to be having a pretty good effect on the blackies.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #54
Mr. Bowmont
Senior Member
 
Mr. Bowmont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,113
Mr. Bowmont
Default

I was homeless once and i never raped or killed someone, nor had the urge too.

If economic conditions were the cause of crime then how come what niggers are doing today in America are the same they have done for thousands of years in Africa? What of the poor Boers (Whites) of South Africa, they have a very low crime level and in FACT are being attacked and killed off by the more privilaged niggers who run the government there. What of those of several Eastern European countries that were sucked dry by the Jew Communists for so many years after WWII, they have small crime rates. Heres a great example, what of Great Britan? The bastion of 'diversity' and 'tolerance' where all you have to be is brown skinned and you'll be giving a home and a job yet they have a massive crime rate attributed to them and and even greater pedophile/sex abuse against white British children?

Is it the White mans fault they rape and murder? Should each time a nigger rape a women we all whip ourselves on the back and set him free with cries of "We're sorry for slavery!" as we fall to our fucking knees and slice our wrists?!
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #55
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj
 
Jimmy McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SFV
Posts: 1,131
Jimmy McQuade
Default

Fenria- Jill probably lives a life of privilege, and only associates with other wealthy people all the shades of the rainbow. Her 'hard working' illegal alien gardeners and maids along with forays to the Westside hipster taco joint provide her with a sense of awe that people actually work for a living. Probably a WASP, she has no real culture other than 'Americanism', and sits wide-eyed as Jorge tells her of his hardships sneaking across the desert into America. Her close rich friend Tyrone just told her about the other night when a cop pulled him over. Him! Tyrone Washington! Of the Bel Air Washingtons! This racist outrage strengthens her resolve to loudly protest 'white authority' and 'white privilege'. I see hundreds of dodos like her every day in L.A. They have it good, and assume that it's because they're white.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
A faggot is a traditional dish in many parts over here
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #56
Mr. Bowmont
Senior Member
 
Mr. Bowmont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,113
Mr. Bowmont
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
We are called "racist" and "bigot" because we have a history of oppressing other races and cultures.


Europeans wiped out entire civilizations! You know, North American, South American, and Australian natives... Whites destroyed their cultures.

And my goodness, have you never heard of imperialism?
If skin color is nothing but a construct then why even see anything related to race? How can you claim 'whites' did such things if whites do not exist? So in reality it was just a person killing a person. In that case why are you butt hurt?

Or does race only come into play when its a European person doing something allegedly wrong to someone who isn't European?

In our conquests of the Americas many tribes GLADLY joined our sides and even fought with/for us. Many Africans still wish the white man was in charge because when we were they didn't starve and they were safer from their fellow niggers. Know what Imperialism really did? It brought civilization to brown skins. Had we not gone around the world and conquered they would still be in their mud huts and throwing feces at each other. They still are though, but not all of them. Why is it that White nations are the only truly developed ones besides Japan and Singapore? Even China is developing with many, many small villages and hill people living in huts.


But in the end if skin color means nothing why even entertain the thought of 'oppressive' groups or 'destroying culture'. If we're all the same then the culture of one man shouldn't matter over another or else you being to create groups. To you that's progress though! Everyone one color and one culture, so why complain about one culture conquering over another? Or are some cultures more important? All the non-white ones i suppose.

Last edited by Mr. Bowmont; July 25th, 2012 at 01:02 AM.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #57
Marcus
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Thank you for not outright refusing to answer my questions. And I have been reading through other posts. I'm afraid, however, that I still don't understand why. Is it because you feel that other races are more likely to commit crimes, or do you have other reasons?
Whites create; niggers destroy. End of lesson.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #58
Fenria
Self imposed ban
 
Fenria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The redwood forest
Posts: 787
Fenria
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Thank you all for your heartfelt replies!

This has been interesting, and I've certainly learned a lot, although none of you have managed to persuade me even a little bit.

Here's how I see it: The whole "whites are being discriminated against/victimized/etc." argument certainly sounds nice, but, unfortunately, it isn't very accurate. Whites still make up the vast majority of congress, and, obviously, the ratio of black to white presidents doesn't do much to make the white race seem victimized. Whites are in a position of power. In the U.S., we are the majority, and this society is designed to benefit us. Our position of power and privilege means that minorities are at a disadvantage. Affirmative action programs are meant to compensate for this socially-imposed disadvantage--NOT to attack or victimize whites.

You could go and read "Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack," but I sort of doubt that any of you really care.

Jill, you know why whites benefited from power and privilege in the US? Because whites FUCKING BUILT IT for fuck's sake.

Every system, every facet of infrastructure, every political freedom that you personally enjoy was financed, built, and designed by white people and can be directly traced back to Europe.

Good god, you liberals really are kooks. Even the most obvious things escape you. Why on earth would the US be founded on what's best for non whites? How on earth could that even make any sense at all? Please Jill, think for just a moment. Use your actual brain and not that well worn chestnut of bullshit that's been implanted into your head at your local university.
__________________
Hell really is other people.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #59
Fred O'Malley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jewnited Snakes of Amnesia
Posts: 13,622
Default

Jill only came here to self-flagellate herself for being who she is. The kike-inspired guilt trip is consuming her. She's looking for an easy answer to her guilt, and there are no easy answers.

I hope she comes to understand before she becomes a statistic like Rachel Corey, or so many others of our sisters who fell into the same trap she's dancing around tonight.

I bet she's a pretty girl with a quick mind who has promise. If she could only use her eyes and mind, free of the propaganda her life's been filled with by the kikenvermin.

Trust your own eyes, Jill.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #60
Fred
Commie Killer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,555
Fred
Default

For the truly simple minded.



www.nymbp.org/reference/WhitePrivilege.pdf

http://boingboing.net/2012/01/16/unp...le-knapsa.html

Unpacking the invisible knapsack

By Maggie Koerth-Baker at 1:35 pm Monday, Jan 16

Seven years ago, I read an article that completely changed the way I thought about what racism is, and the privileges I experience as an upper-middle class white person. In honor of Martin Luther King Day, I'd like to share that article here.

I didn't know it at the time, but Peggy McIntosh's Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack is kind of a classic of anti-racist thought. The basic idea goes something like this: Racism does not begin and end with Jim Crow and the Klan. It's not just about obvious exclusion and oppression. Fighting racism isn't just about overturning blatantly discriminatory laws or cracking down on hate crimes. Racism, unfortunately, can be a lot more subtle than that.

Racism is also about whole social systems that confer privileges on some people, and deny those privileges to others. What's more, if you're one of the privileged people, the privileges you receive—simply for looking the way you do—are often completely invisible to you. So invisible, in fact, that you don't even think of those things as privileges, and you don't notice how they've made your life easier and better. So, when people who don't have access to those privileges don't live as easily and well as you, it's easy to blame that on some inherent moral or intellectual failing, rather than on the system that denied them privileges you've received since birth.
 
Reply

Tags
liberal, questions, social construction

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 PM.
Page generated in 0.14681 seconds.