Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 25th, 2012 #61
StanSki
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Where the wild things live.
Posts: 332
Default

Jill,

Read this: http://www.westernrevival.org/wonderful_race.htm
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #62
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj
 
Jimmy McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SFV
Posts: 1,131
Jimmy McQuade
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
For the truly simple minded.



www.nymbp.org/reference/WhitePrivilege.pdf

http://boingboing.net/2012/01/16/unp...le-knapsa.html

Unpacking the invisible knapsack

By Maggie Koerth-Baker at 1:35 pm Monday, Jan 16

Seven years ago, I read an article that completely changed the way I thought about what racism is, and the privileges I experience as an upper-middle class white person. In honor of Martin Luther King Day, I'd like to share that article here.

I didn't know it at the time, but Peggy McIntosh's Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack is kind of a classic of anti-racist thought. The basic idea goes something like this: Racism does not begin and end with Jim Crow and the Klan. It's not just about obvious exclusion and oppression. Fighting racism isn't just about overturning blatantly discriminatory laws or cracking down on hate crimes. Racism, unfortunately, can be a lot more subtle than that.

Racism is also about whole social systems that confer privileges on some people, and deny those privileges to others. What's more, if you're one of the privileged people, the privileges you receive—simply for looking the way you do—are often completely invisible to you. So invisible, in fact, that you don't even think of those things as privileges, and you don't notice how they've made your life easier and better. So, when people who don't have access to those privileges don't live as easily and well as you, it's easy to blame that on some inherent moral or intellectual failing, rather than on the system that denied them privileges you've received since birth.
Man, I've been missing out! Where can I get me some good ole white privilege? Stupid me, struggling and working hard to eke out a living, and this whole time I just had to display my dazzling white visage to the right people and badabing badaboom!- I'm in like Flynn!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
A faggot is a traditional dish in many parts over here
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #63
Fred O'Malley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jewnited Snakes of Amnesia
Posts: 13,622
Default

Borrowing from Mike Todd's post, these salient fact are indisputable and resoundingly clear.

Quote:
FACT #1: The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields.

It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers,and millions of other technological miracles.

It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer,Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers. (37) (39)

FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing.

Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar,a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro).

He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him).

His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.(21) (39)
http://www.faze.co.za/South%20Africa...nd_Whites_.htm
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #64
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
We are called "racist" and "bigot" because we have a history of oppressing other races and cultures.


Europeans wiped out entire civilizations! You know, North American, South American, and Australian natives... Whites destroyed their cultures.

And my goodness, have you never heard of imperialism?
I spent years on that guilt trip. Years. Then I realised - why should I feel guilty for "debts" "owed" by people long gone? I hear tales of woe from 13 year old "4th generation holocaust survivors" and I think wtf? Do I get any sympathy for being a 2nd generation "Normandy survivor"? No, because there's no such thing and nor should there be.

I live in England. We constantly repay our "debts" for what our ancestors supposedly did. Here's a few images of the debts being paid.



Out of respect for her, I won't link to the picture of the elderly lady who found herself in worse circumstances.



My country's media tells me white people did this.

When faced with evidence like this:

my country's social workers tell me that it's because they're underprivileged. I live in - according to Wiki - one of the top 20 towns in England for deprivation. It's also 98% white. We had no riots. My town's police reported one (1) 999 incident over the entire week of the riots - and that was a food fight in Mcdonalds. Could you use your social construction to explain this?

This is from 11 years ago - another set of riots and a different ethnicity involved.




This, I am assured, is not racist but coincidence.



This is the punishment for carrying the flag of the UK through the streets of the UK.



This gentleman lived in an England town where white people had been told not to be on the streets after 7.30pm. This is his punishment for disobeying. And the 11-year-ago riots? Those happened as a result of Asians disliking police presence and questioning after this happened.

This is an ongoing compilation of young girls groomed for sex by older men. All those men have one thing in common - they are all muslims. Two more rings have been smashed in the past week that have not yet been added.

Let me ask you something. Have you heard of Stephen Lawrence? Or Damilola Taylor? Of course you have - even from the other side of the world, you know those names and what happened to them.

Have you heard of Kriss Donald? No? Gavin Hopley? No? Charlene Downes? I wonder why.


When is the debt for "imperialism" cleared? When will my country be free of this? You call me and others "racists" and "bigots" for not wanting this? You would imply that it's in my imagination that the above incidents happened and almost exclusively involved gangs of the same ethnicity?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #65
The Bobster
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Filthydelphia
Posts: 10,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Thank you for not outright refusing to answer my questions. And I have been reading through other posts. I'm afraid, however, that I still don't understand why. Is it because you feel that other races are more likely to commit crimes, or do you have other reasons?
Read it and weep. Or are you one of those libtards who doesn't understand the meaning of "per capita" or "criminal propensity"?

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #66
ernst blofeld
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,139
ernst blofeld
Default

I used the following quote by Herr Linder during a debate with an old liberal girlfriend of mine.
"Liberals have such a loose grasp of logic and what contitutes "proof", it's almost unbelievable. They see a correlation between income and crime, and to them that's "proof" that poverty causes crime. How about this for another theory. The type of people who are mentally susceptible to violence and crime in general, are the very same type of people who do not have the cognitive ability to make something decent and honest with their lives. That would also leave you with a correlation between crime and poverty, and yet means the exact opposite to the theory that crime causes poverty. Why do liberals consider one theory and not the other?

Answer me this, liberals. If "poverty" is the main cause of crime, then how come the overwhelming majority of poor people do not commit crime? If poverty was really the cause of crime then how come crime rates (per head of population) were lower in the Depression than they are now? How come crime rates in countries that suffer poverty unheard of in the United States, are lower than ours? The liberal theory that poverty causes crime is based on the arrogant, clueless and misinformed idea that the "criminals" are really just decent people who had the misfortune to be born into economic disadvantage. I don't think so. If it's all just about the stress involved in being poor, then how come the very same rich, successful people who lead some of the most stressful lives on the planet, and who have the highest suicide rates of all of us, aren't going round commiting violent crime? The idea that people commit crime "because their poverty leaves them no choice" is another liberal lie. The vast majority of crimes do NOT consist of people taking drastic steps to feed or clothe themselves. Killing someone for their IPod or their sneakers is not an act of economic desperation, it's the action of a sociopath, or a psychotic who views other people as cardboard cutouts."

I would add to this that my mother was a school teacher in a poor neighborhood that was predominantly black. All of her oppressed black students seemingly had the latest Ipods and Iphones, a massive dvd and game collection, bling, the latest Fubu clothing, were never malnourished, and apparently plenty of spending money for skittles, energy drinks and other snacks.
I currently live in a housing development which was once mostly White.
Due to the economy many of the homes were foreclosed upon. Unable to sell the foreclosed homes the banks converted some to section 8 housing.
In moved the niggers who got to live in $200,000 homes for $300 a month.
All these niggers have very expensive rims on their cars. Some even drive Jaguars and Mercedes. I kid you not. Yet they are beneficiaries of every hand out imaginable. They often hold big parties at their houses with hired DJs blasting their vulgar rap music at nightclub level volumes. Some have even boasted to me that they have never paid income tax, in spite of holding good paying do nothing government jobs.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #67
Jill
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Jill
Default

You guys, I just don't buy that there are inherent psychological differences between blacks and whites. That argument really isn't very sound, because it dismisses the huge number of exceptions to these stereotypes.

I makes much more sense to look at economic and environmental factors.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #68
Jill
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Jill
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenria View Post
Jill, I'm going to share a little test with you that was shared with me when I was 14 by a white nationalist, after which I finally admitted to myself, my family, and my friends that I DO have a racial bias and I'm not ashamed of it.

(I have added the phone part to keep the test current with the times. Back when this test was told to me, there were no cell phones, and some dinosaurs still walked the earth.)

You're at a party in a neighborhood you're not familiar with. You leave the party at around midnight and begin to drive home through the streets of the neighborhood. Your car breaks down. You are able to pull over to the side of the road, but then you realize that you've left your cellphone at the party. You're going to have to get out of your car and go find some sort of assistance in this neighborhood that you don't know anything about, late at night.

Would you want this neighborhood to be:

Majority white

Majority Asian

Majority Latino

Majority black

Don't tell me the answer, Jill. I don't really care. Tell YOURSELF the answer. Be truthful with yourself.

Upon answering this question for myself, I realized that there is no more pretending that I don't have a racial bias, not that I ever did much of that anyway.

One more thing, Jill. Check out the demographics of the city you live in. I'll bet it's majority white. If you're truly as "colorblind" as you claim to be, it's time to move then, eh? You know, you can get houses in Detroit these days for under a hundred bucks! So, how 'bout it, liberal Jill? Feel like making good on your love of colored people?
Actually, I live in a very safe AND predominately black (about 60:40) neighborhood in Chicago.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #69
DiCarlo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Right of Stormfront
Posts: 988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
You guys, I just don't buy that there are inherent psychological differences between blacks and whites. That argument really isn't very sound, because it dismisses the huge number of exceptions to these stereotypes.

I makes much more sense to look at economic and environmental factors.


And so you believe that your miniscule, two sentence response answers the mountain of evidence put forward to the contrary? Aren't you embarrassed that this is all you can come up with after all these thoughtful posts ... simple denial? You don't buy what anyone with an open mind can plainly see? Sorry, but you are merely out of your league.

Just look harder:

www.thugreport.com
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #70
Darius Appleby
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Posts: 3,597
Arrow real differences, tested and measured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
You guys, I just don't buy that there are inherent psychological differences between blacks and whites. That argument really isn't very sound, because it dismisses the huge number of exceptions to these stereotypes.

I makes much more sense to look at economic and environmental factors.
If you do a brain scan of frontal lobe activity while performing tasks, you will see that niggers can not think as well because this part of their brain does not light up on the scan as much as it does for Whites.

Brain activity and potential have an effect on psychology, if that is what you are interested in.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #71
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
You guys, I just don't buy that there are inherent psychological differences between blacks and whites. That argument really isn't very sound, because it dismisses the huge number of exceptions to these stereotypes.

I makes much more sense to look at economic and environmental factors.
Personally, I disagree. Whites are clearly dumber than blacks. The blacks in my country scored loads of free shit during last summer's riots. Tellies, smartphones, trainers, consoles, the lot. Me, I'm not smart enough to get mine for free.

Did you note my economic and environmental factors? Or do they completely negate what you are claiming and so they can be safely ignored?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #72
Jill
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Jill
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
If skin color is nothing but a construct then why even see anything related to race? How can you claim 'whites' did such things if whites do not exist? So in reality it was just a person killing a person. In that case why are you butt hurt?

If you're going to hold the socially unpopular viewpoint, I'd think that you'd AT LEAST be acquainted with the most basic opposition so that you can argue against it. How is it that so few of you know what "social construction" means?

Here's a really easy, basic example of "social construction" using gender:

There's nothing biological that determines that girls like pink. There's not a "pink gene" that only girls get and a "blue gene" that boys get-- that wouldn't even make sense. Little girls like pink things because that color is assigned to them. We paint their nurseries pink and companies make pink toys. We tell them that pink is a "girl color," and they come to understand that the "right way" to be a girl means liking pink.
Obviously not all girls like pink, but there are many, many more little girls who like it than little boys. And that's not a biological thing--it's because society tells them that's what they should like.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #73
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
If you're going to hold the socially unpopular viewpoint, I'd think that you'd AT LEAST be acquainted with the most basic opposition so that you can argue against it. How is it that so few of you know what "social construction" means?

Here's a really easy, basic example of "social construction" using gender:

There's nothing biological that determines that girls like pink. There's not a "pink gene" that only girls get and a "blue gene" that boys get-- that wouldn't even make sense. Little girls like pink things because that color is assigned to them. We paint their nurseries pink and companies make pink toys. We tell them that pink is a "girl color," and they come to understand that the "right way" to be a girl means liking pink.
Obviously not all girls like pink, but there are many, many more little girls who like it than little boys. And that's not a biological thing--it's because society tells them that's what they should like.
Does this look like a social construct:

 
Old July 25th, 2012 #74
Jill
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Jill
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiCarlo View Post
And so you believe that your miniscule, two sentence response answers the mountain of evidence put forward to the contrary? Aren't you embarrassed that this is all you can come up with after all these thoughtful posts ... simple denial? You don't buy what anyone with an open mind can plainly see? Sorry, but you are merely out of your league.

Just look harder:

www.thugreport.com
Frankly, I don't have time to respond to every one of you. And I already know that I'm not going to persuade any one of anything.

Also, I never argued that blacks don't commit more crimes. What I'm arguing the why. It doesn't make sense to me (or to most prominent sociologists and anthropologists) that there is an inherent biological difference that causes this. I think that is has largely to do with outside factors. And, if you've ever opened a sociology textbook, you'd know that most contemporary researchers agree.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #75
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj
 
Jimmy McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SFV
Posts: 1,131
Jimmy McQuade
Default

Are you one of those people who believes that boys like guns and girls like dolls because society forces them to? I just want to know if you're worth arguing with.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
A faggot is a traditional dish in many parts over here
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #76
Jill
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Jill
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Does this look like a social construct:


Do you really think that posting a picture of one unfortunate-looking black person is going to persuade me?

The meaning we attach to race is a social construct.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #77
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Do you really think that posting a picture of one unfortunate-looking black person is going to persuade me?

The meaning we attach to race is a social construct.
Oh, I see.

So the meaning we attach to cockroaches as opposed to butterflies is a social construct, and really butterflies and coackroaches are equally good, desirable, and appealing....is that what you are trying to say?



 
Old July 25th, 2012 #78
DiCarlo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Right of Stormfront
Posts: 988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Frankly, I don't have time to respond to every one of you. And I already know that I'm going to persuade any one of anything.

Also, I never argued that blacks don't commit more crimes. What I'm arguing the why. It doesn't make sense to me (or to most prominent sociologists and anthropologists) that there is an inherent biological difference that causes this. I think that is has largely to do with outside factors. And, if you've ever opened a sociology textbook, you'd know that most contemporary researchers agree.
The "why" doesn't make sense to you because the obvious answer is races are different, but you can't accept that because you've been programmed to believe such facts are racist. Perish the thought you would have a racist bone in your body? When is it that these niggers are going to become civilized? What is preventing them from becoming civilized? Why won't they assimilate into a law abiding culture that Whites' created? Whites don't want to live in huts, afterall, or the modern example of it, the ghetto. Simply, because they can't. Multiculturalism doesn't work, and it never has. Diversity is merely anti-White.

For decades, whites have spent trillions of dollars, bent over backwards to their own detriment, to lift blacks up to what anybody would call equality, and yet these very people hold nothing but contempt for whites. What have whites gotten for their effort? The jews promoted multiculturalism and political correctness in America. All these things put together have proven destructive to our once great society. These manipulations have enabled the liberals, liberalism driven by jews mind you, to create double standards that are purposefully used against the White race. Should everyone be equal under the law in America? Of course they should. But because of manipulation stategized by a jew manipulated government and media, some people are more equal than others.

The whole civil rights movement was anti-white to begin with. Affirmative Action was anti-white to begin with. Desegregation was anti-white, period. The 1965 Immigration Act was anti-white to begin with. The feminist movement was anti-white woman,(and anti-white man) period. The hate crime laws are also anti-white. Just see who has the term "hate crime" added to their sentences. Whites go along with all of these suicidal policies, just so they won't be called a racist. It's ridiculous. All these policies were promoted by jews, the ultimate anti-whites.


http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Lbl/...eedToKnow.html
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #79
Jill
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Jill
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Oh, I see.

So the meaning we attach to cockroaches as opposed to butterflies is a social construct, and really butterflies and coackroaches are equally good, desirable, and appealing....is that what you are trying to say?



Black people and white people are the same species.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #80
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Black people and white people are the same species.
 
Reply

Tags
liberal, questions, social construction

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 PM.
Page generated in 0.15500 seconds.