Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 25th, 2012 #81
DiCarlo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Right of Stormfront
Posts: 988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
And, if you've ever opened a sociology textbook, you'd know that most contemporary researchers agree.

Most contemporary researchers are part of the system and they dare not deviate from facts which the system demands they agree with. Anyone who dares to disagree and publish the truth will find it impossible to make a living. This is how jews deal with anyone with independent thought. You really don't understand the basic agenda in our police state, which involves the genocide of White people.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #82
Jill
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Jill
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Do you not know what species means?
The ability to produce biracial fertile offspring means that we actually are the same species... as if the fact that black people can write literature, hold public office, attain high levels of education, speak, etc etc etc wasn't enough to convince you they are human.

Basically, you just de-legitimized every one of your arguments by showing that you do not have even a basic, high-school level grasp on how race works. And that's really sad.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #83
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post

Also, I never argued that blacks don't commit more crimes. What I'm arguing the why.
Does the "why" really matter? I don't need to know why bacon is tasty, it's just enough that it is.

Quote:
It doesn't make sense to me (or to most prominent sociologists and anthropologists) that there is an inherent biological difference that causes this. I think that is has largely to do with outside factors.
Such as deprivation? A feeling of being ignored by the powers that be, that kind of thing?

My town, as I said, is in the top 20 of deprived areas of England. My estate doesn't have a library, a bank, a decent bus service, a train station - any of those things that you take for granted. We did not have one riot. The area is 98% white. (and the 2% other includes Poles and White Irish) So deprivation and a feeling of being ignored is clearly not at play.

Quote:
And, if you've ever opened a sociology textbook, you'd know that most contemporary researchers agree.
Sweetie, they would never get published or qualified if they went against the popular opinion. They would be ostracised and denounced as waycists if they tried to tell the truth.

Go away and read the Bell Curve before you try to debate your liberal viewpoint with us.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #84
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
If you're going to hold the socially unpopular viewpoint, I'd think that you'd AT LEAST be acquainted with the most basic opposition so that you can argue against it. How is it that so few of you know what "social construction" means?

Here's a really easy, basic example of "social construction" using gender:

There's nothing biological that determines that girls like pink. There's not a "pink gene" that only girls get and a "blue gene" that boys get-- that wouldn't even make sense. Little girls like pink things because that color is assigned to them. We paint their nurseries pink and companies make pink toys. We tell them that pink is a "girl color," and they come to understand that the "right way" to be a girl means liking pink.
Obviously not all girls like pink, but there are many, many more little girls who like it than little boys. And that's not a biological thing--it's because society tells them that's what they should like.
Predictably, she changed the subject.

This liberal versus white nationalist debate would be more fair, coherent, and productive if Jill debates one single WN. Alex, preferably. And I suggest some basic rules.

1) All questions must be answered, not just selected questions.

2) All postings must be limited to say 10 lines of print.

However, I'll be amazed if Jill turns out to be totally honest. I've never known a white liberal who was.

So, how about it, Jill ?? (cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck. . . )
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old July 25th, 2012 #85
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Do you not know what species means?
The ability to produce biracial fertile offspring means that we actually are the same species... as if the fact that black people can write literature, hold public office, attain high levels of education, speak, etc etc etc wasn't enough to convince you they are human.

Basically, you just de-legitimized every one of your arguments by showing that you do not have even a basic, high-school level grasp on how race works. And that's really sad.
Wolves, coyotes, and dogs are all members of the same species, but a wolf is not a coyote, nor is a dog. They can be interbred and produce hybrid offspring, such as the coydog or dogote; but that does not mean they are all one and the same. There is such a thing as sub-species, and negroes, mongoloids and caucasians are separate sub-species.

This is why anthropologists can look at a skull and tell what race it belonged to; because there are clearly defined differences.

If race was merely a social-construct, it would be impossible to tell a person's race by examining their skulls or their DNA.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #86
ernst blofeld
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,139
ernst blofeld
Default

I'd love to know what this neighborhood is in Chicago that's 60% Negro and has very little crime.
The only one that might qualify is Hyde Park, which benefits from the large amount of security at the University of Chicago to keep the jew faculty and students there nice and safe.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #87
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,703
varg
Default

Explain this please

http://main.uab.edu/show.asp?durki=45647

Quote:

If it’s dead—especially if it’s human or another primate—then forensic anthropologist Bruce Wheatley, Ph.D., can probably tell you a lot about it. That’s because Wheatley, a professor in the Department of Anthropology at UAB, also works for the Jefferson County Coroner’s Office and the Alabama State Medical Examiner’s Office as a consultant specializing in the identification of skeletal remains.

By careful study of the bones, Wheatley can determine—with astonishing accuracy—the age, sex, race, and stature of the deceased, as well as many other facts about the person’s lifestyle and culture.

“Basically, I’m handed a bag of bones and asked to tell somebody what’s in it,” Wheatley says. Right away that puts him at a bit of a disadvantage.

“I could be a lot more help if I were present at the excavation site,” he explains, “because the site itself can help me tell right off whether the bones are human, and whether there are certain pieces—teeth, for example—that should be collected to determine factors such as race. As a forensic scientist, I’d like to get more anthropologists with backgrounds such as mine involved earlier in the process of identifying skeletal remains.”

Forensic anthropology, Wheatley says, is one of the best-known applications of physical anthropology. A good forensic anthropologist has to be skilled in a lot of things—including archaeological field techniques, functional anatomy, human paleontology (fossils), and paleopathology (ancient diseases). All of the above can come into play when Wheatley begins to “make a picture of who someone was.”

The first step is what forensic anthropologists call “doing the big four”—identifying age, sex, race, and stature.

Gender can be readily identified by examining the pubis bone, which is elongated in women to allow for childbirth—although the skull, too, is a good indicator, Wheatley points out. “It’s true that men have big heads,” he laughs. “Females are usually smaller and more delicate. You can get an 85- or 90-percent probability on sex from the skull.” In fact, Wheatley usually begins his examination with the skull, because so much can be determined from it.



Here he continues and essentially proves our point:

Quote:
Race is a much more complex issue. And it’s getting more complex all the time, Wheatley says. “Just walking around the UAB campus, I see so many signs of increased racial mixing,” he says. “For example, every day on the street I see white students with high cheekbones”—a sure sign, he says, that the races are becoming less and less distinct as the planet’s population moves toward a multiracial citizenry.
Our genes, our people, and our unique characteristics are being bred and mixed out of existence. "Racism" as the jews like to label is completely natural. It simply boils down to biological survival and preservation.

Only skin color you say? Compare these Black albinos. Certainly they wouldn't stand out at all in a lineup with white-skinned Europeans, right?



Some other links that don't fit with your marxist theories:
http://www.foxbusiness.com/industrie...lack-patients/

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsro.../ucm108445.htm

Last edited by varg; July 25th, 2012 at 12:08 PM. Reason: .
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #88
AJG
Holohoax Survivor
 
AJG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 697
AJG
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Do you not know what species means?
The ability to produce biracial fertile offspring means that we actually are the same species...
Uh-oh. I normally don't respond to such waste-of-time threads as ones made by bleeding heart liberals challenging information with emotion. However, if you're going to attempt to get scientific for a change, I feel it is my duty to strike down your stupidity with full force.

You see, the concept of a species is far too complex to be categorized so broadly. Evolution does not have a set time period for divergence of a genome from its immediate ancestor to the extent that interbreeding bearing fertile offspring is no longer possible. All different species of animals with a common ancestor are able to produce fertile offspring until they have evolved enough to be completely separate from the ancestor or relative. Here are some examples of different species of animals that are capable of producing fertile offspring:

Horses + donkeys



Equals?

There have been many mules that were fertile and produced viable offspring. This despite the parents having a different number of chromosomes. Are donkeys horses, according to you?

Vicunas, llamas, alpacas, guanacos



All the same?

Any combination of any of these species results in fertile offspring.

Then there's my personal favourite,

Dogs

This is a pitbull:



This is a rottweiler:



In my province (Ontario, Canada), it is illegal to own a pitbull but not a rottweiler. Why? Because my provincial government voted to affirm the fact that there are innate genetic differences causing violent behaviour in a specific breed of animal that are not existent in any other breed. This is not regarding different species of animals, but different breeds of the same species. So if dogs can mix and match and make any blend under the sun, but we're going to ban one type of them for having a track record of viciousness, why is it that we don't ban niggers for having a track record of utter criminality? They're just a different breed of human, are they not?
__________________
"One cannot discuss the Jewish question with the Jews. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless." - Goebbels

Hell hath no fury like the white race awoken.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #89
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,703
varg
Default

Here's a new Marxist spin by Peta, though the message works both ways:


Dog breeds are a social construct. "All dogs are created equal" .. if you ignore the behavioral patterns, body types, health issues, and the dozens of other differences.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #90
Rick Ronsavelle
Senior Member
 
Rick Ronsavelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,006
Rick Ronsavelle
Default

Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic

Published on April 26, 2005 at 5:29 PM · 174 Comments


A 60-page review of the scientific evidence, some based on state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of brain size, has concluded that race differences in average IQ are largely genetic.

The lead article in the June 2005 issue of Psychology, Public Policy and Law, a journal of the American Psychological Association, examined 10 categories of research evidence from around the world to contrast "a hereditarian model (50% genetic-50% cultural) and a culture-only model (0% genetic-100% cultural)."

The paper, "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability," by J. Philippe Rushton of the University of Western Ontario and Arthur R. Jensen of the University of California at Berkeley, appeared with a positive commentary by Linda Gottfredson of the University of Delaware, three critical ones (by Robert Sternberg of Yale University, Richard Nisbett of the University of Michigan, and Lisa Suzuki & Joshua Aronson of New York University), and the authors' reply.

"Neither the existence nor the size of race differences in IQ are a matter of dispute, only their cause," write the authors. The Black-White difference has been found consistently from the time of the massive World War I Army testing of 90 years ago to a massive study of over 6 million corporate, military, and higher-education test-takers in 2001.

"Race differences show up by 3 years of age, even after matching on maternal education and other variables," said Rushton. "Therefore they cannot be due to poor education since this has not yet begun to exert an effect. That's why Jensen and I looked at the genetic hypothesis in detail. We examined 10 categories of evidence."

The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

Race Differences are Most Pronounced on Tests that Best Measure the General Intelligence Factor (g). Black-White differences, for example, are larger on the Backward Digit Span test than on the less g loaded Forward Digit Span test.

The Gene-Environment Architecture of IQ is the Same in all Races, and Race Differences are Most Pronounced on More Heritable Abilities. Studies of Black, White, and East Asian twins, for example, show the heritability of IQ is 50% or higher in all races.

Brain Size Differences. Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth. By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.

Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.

Racial Admixture Studies. Black children with lighter skin, for example, average higher IQ scores. In South Africa, the IQ of the mixed-race "Colored" population averages 85, intermediate to the African 70 and White 100.

IQ Scores of Blacks and Whites Regress toward the Averages of Their Race. Parents pass on only some exceptional genes to offspring so parents with very high IQs tend to have more average children. Black and White children with parents of IQ 115 move to different averages--Blacks toward 85 and Whites to 100.

Race Differences in Other "Life-History" Traits. East Asians and Blacks consistently fall at two ends of a continuum with Whites intermediate on 60 measures of maturation, personality, reproduction, and social organization. For example, Black children sit, crawl, walk, and put on their clothes earlier than Whites or East Asians.

Race Differences and the Out-of-Africa theory of Human Origins. East Asian-White-Black differences fit the theory that modern humans arose in Africa about 100,000 years ago and expanded northward. During prolonged winters there was evolutionary selection for higher IQ created by problems of raising children, gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, and making clothes.

Do Culture-Only Theories Explain the Data? Culture-only theories do not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data. No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/9530.aspx
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #91
AJG
Holohoax Survivor
 
AJG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 697
AJG
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Dog breeds are a social construct. "All dogs are created equal" .. if you ignore the behavioral patterns, body types, health issues, and the dozens of other differences.
That's funny; apparently my provincial government bans one social construct outright, but props up another with free money and healthcare, privileged selection for jobs and "Afro-centric" (social-construct-centric?) school curricula because it would seem one social construct isn't as good at passing high school as the others. The saddest thing is, pitbulls are way cuter and way less dangerous than niggers any day of the week. Thanks again, Big Jew.
__________________
"One cannot discuss the Jewish question with the Jews. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless." - Goebbels

Hell hath no fury like the white race awoken.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #92
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Some further examples of cross-breeding between species that produce hybrid animals:

Lion+tiger="liger":



Camel+lama="cama":



Zebra+pony="zony":



Leopard+lion="leopon":


Whale+dolphin="Walphin":


White+negro="whigro":
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #93
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Unhappy Island of Dr. Moreau?


Like some cruel genetic experiment gone horribly awry.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.

Last edited by MikeTodd; July 25th, 2012 at 12:46 PM.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #94
Rick Ronsavelle
Senior Member
 
Rick Ronsavelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,006
Rick Ronsavelle
Default

crip + blood = crud

 
Old July 25th, 2012 #95
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post

Like some mad genetic experiment gone horribly awry.
Mother nature is a mad scientist!
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #96
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

The jury is still out on this one:

 
Old July 25th, 2012 #97
MP
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 148
MP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Do you not know what species means?
The ability to produce biracial fertile offspring means that we actually are the same species...
Canis lupus familiaris all belong to the same subspecies and can reproduce with each other, but the breeds are quite different. According to you the difference between a pit bull and a poodle is a "social construct" and it would be evil to discriminate against the pit bull.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #98
James Hawthorne
Senior Member
 
James Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,038
Blog Entries: 89
James Hawthorne
Default

I remember a bleeding heart liberal like Jill, who wanted her daughter to feel the full 'enlightenment' of the multiracial society. So she moved her and her daughter to a predominant black neighborhood. Guess what happened, her daughter was raped and murdered by, yes you guessed it NIGGERS !
__________________
Aryan Matters

VNN Media
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #99
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Morrison Hotel
Posts: 9,396
Blog Entries: 11
Donnie in Ohio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Actually, I live in a very safe AND predominately black neighborhood in Chicago.
Yeah, Chicago is known for its lack of black crime.
__________________
"When US gets nuked and NEMO is uninhabitable, I will make my way on foot to the gulf and live off red snapper and grapefruit"- Alex Linder
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #100
James Hawthorne
Senior Member
 
James Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,038
Blog Entries: 89
James Hawthorne
Default

Quote:
Mother nature is a mad scientist!
That is what happens when you go against Mother nature and race mix. A variety of monsters one uglier than the other.
__________________
Aryan Matters

VNN Media
 
Reply

Tags
liberal, questions, social construction

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 PM.
Page generated in 0.14811 seconds.