Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 12th, 2022 #1
Farwell Kirk

Default "Hunting Hitler"

Has anyone seen a show called "Hunting Hitler"? I have never been able to bring myself to watch any of it. Is it as stupid as I suspect it is? The usual Germanophobia fest ? It is probably as dumb as the show about Oak Island or the morons looking for "Bigfoot"!

Maybe Hitler is hanging out with Bigfoot on Oak Island.

Old February 13th, 2022 #2
Ray Allan

Here in the KWA there is the grossly misnamed 'American Heroes Channel' which was formerly called The Military Channel, that runs all that jew-produced Hitler garbage non-stop, with occasional "'murrca, fuck yeah!" vomit-fests about our heroic green nigger ZOGbots making the world safe for jews and dumbocracy. It should be called the 'American Hitler Channel,' although we really do need a real-life American Hitler. Hymie cranks out this drivel on an assembly line basis because they are scared shitless of one actually appearing to make the jews extinct once and for all. The (pseudo) Science Channel and (Hebrew) History Channel also run a lot of the Bigfoot, Oak Island, UFOs/aliens stuff.

I thought Hitler was hanging out in his secret base on the far side of the Moon with Darth Vader plotting the conquest of Earth and the rest of the universe.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; February 13th, 2022 at 03:31 AM.

Old February 14th, 2022 #3
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

I thought Hitler was hanging out in his secret base on the far side of the Moon with Darth Vader plotting the conquest of Earth and the rest of the universe.
LOL. There actually was a movie about that.

Old February 14th, 2022 #4
Griff Mickin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farwell Kirk View Post
Has anyone seen a show called "Hunting Hitler"? I have never been able to bring myself to watch any of it. Is it as stupid as I suspect it is? The usual Germanophobia fest ? It is probably as dumb as the show about Oak Island or the morons looking for "Bigfoot"!

It is actually brilliantly researched and quite unbiased.
I downloaded every episode from Pirate Bay and at least some of it is on movie sites but you have to have add blockers and where I live a VPN but the VPN slows your speed down and the films keep freezing.
https://123movies.net/watch/qd7BWrGK...-season-2.html

There was a team of ex US Navy guys called the sharks or something that were in to Hitler escaped they uncovered FBI documentation saying Hitler is alive.
The Hunting Hitler people do this and a thousand times more.
Watch it you will love it.

Old February 17th, 2022 #5
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farwell Kirk View Post

Stop watching teLIEvision. If you are White everything on it is contrived by your enemies. You do not need it and I promise you will be better off without it, all of it. Free Yourself!

Old February 18th, 2022 #6
alex revision

Last edited by alex revision; February 18th, 2022 at 01:14 AM.

Old February 18th, 2022 #7
NeverASayanim

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
Stop watching teLIEvision. If you are White everything on it is contrived by your enemies. You do not need it and I promise you will be better off without it, all of it. Free Yourself!
Too much TV will cause mental illness and memory loss.

Thread