VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 24th, 2017 #1
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Default Jared Kushner's Personal Holocaust Nonsense

Jared Kushner's Personal Holocaust Nonsense

A correspondent recently drew my attention to something that I had scanned, but not really thought to write about in the midst of the hurly burly during the successful 2016 election campaign of President Donald Trump. I am grateful for this as it provides yet another example of the sheer insanity of the stories peddled by holocaust survivor which I have been documenting almost every week for the last year or so.

In early July 2016 in an opinion piece designed to defend Donald Trump from charges of anti-Semitism; his prospective adviser and son-in-law wrote about as follows about his family’s ‘holocaust’ experiences.

I quote:

‘On the night before Rosh Hashana 1943, the 250 Jews who remained of the town’s 20,000 plotted an escape through a tunnel they had painstakingly dug beneath the fence. The searchlights were disabled and the Jews removed nails from the metal roof so that it would rattle in the wind and hopefully mask the sounds of the escaping prisoners.

My grandmother and her sister didn’t want to leave their father behind. They went to the back of the line to be near him. When the first Jews emerged from the tunnel, the Nazis were waiting for them and began shooting. My grandmother’s brother Chanon, for whom my father is named, was killed along with about 50 others. My grandmother made it to the woods, where she joined the Bielski Brigade of partisan resistance fighters. There she met my grandfather, who had escaped from a labor camp called Voritz. He had lived in a hole in the woods—a literal hole that he had dug—for three years, foraging for food, staying out of sight and sleeping in that hole for the duration of the brutal Russian winter.’ (1)

All is well and good until we get to that last passage, which claims that Kushner’s grandfather lived in a literal hole in ground in the middle of the woods in Belarus for three years.

Yes… a jew lived on his own in a hole in the ground enduring months of sub-zero temperatures and starvation - ‘staying out of sight’ and ‘foraging for food’ aren’t exactly synonymous for example - while the largest and bloodiest conflict in human history (including local partisans fighting on both sides were combing said woods) was raging all around.

Just how much body fat did Grandpa Kushner have?

Literally tonnes or what?

The story just isn’t plausible as to not be shot, starve to death or die from exposure during the harsh Russian winters while living in a hole in the ground in the woods would almost literally be a miracle.

References

(1) http://gawker.com/jared-kushners-fam...ved-1783277872

----------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2jN51vs

Old August 28th, 2017 #2
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
Jared Kushner's Personal Holocaust Nonsense

A correspondent recently drew my attention to something that I had scanned, but not really thought to write about in the midst of the hurly burly during the successful 2016 election campaign of President Donald Trump. I am grateful for this as it provides yet another example of the sheer insanity of the stories peddled by holocaust survivor which I have been documenting almost every week for the last year or so.

In early July 2016 in an opinion piece designed to defend Donald Trump from charges of anti-Semitism; his prospective adviser and son-in-law wrote about as follows about his family’s ‘holocaust’ experiences.

I quote:

‘On the night before Rosh Hashana 1943, the 250 Jews who remained of the town’s 20,000 plotted an escape through a tunnel they had painstakingly dug beneath the fence. The searchlights were disabled and the Jews removed nails from the metal roof so that it would rattle in the wind and hopefully mask the sounds of the escaping prisoners.

My grandmother and her sister didn’t want to leave their father behind. They went to the back of the line to be near him. When the first Jews emerged from the tunnel, the Nazis were waiting for them and began shooting. My grandmother’s brother Chanon, for whom my father is named, was killed along with about 50 others. My grandmother made it to the woods, where she joined the Bielski Brigade of partisan resistance fighters. There she met my grandfather, who had escaped from a labor camp called Voritz. He had lived in a hole in the woods—a literal hole that he had dug—for three years, foraging for food, staying out of sight and sleeping in that hole for the duration of the brutal Russian winter.’ (1)

All is well and good until we get to that last passage, which claims that Kushner’s grandfather lived in a literal hole in ground in the middle of the woods in Belarus for three years.

Yes… a jew lived on his own in a hole in the ground enduring months of sub-zero temperatures and starvation - ‘staying out of sight’ and ‘foraging for food’ aren’t exactly synonymous for example - while the largest and bloodiest conflict in human history (including local partisans fighting on both sides were combing said woods) was raging all around.

Just how much body fat did Grandpa Kushner have?

Literally tonnes or what?

The story just isn’t plausible as to not be shot, starve to death or die from exposure during the harsh Russian winters while living in a hole in the ground in the woods would almost literally be a miracle.

References

(1) http://gawker.com/jared-kushners-fam...ved-1783277872

----------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2jN51vs
May be grandpa kushner survived by eating diamonds like in another jew tale!

Old August 28th, 2017 #3
Susan

Of course the jews could get away with lies like this. They've groomed the stupid goys to believe anything they're told about the schlomocaust. And even if they might question some fact, which they rarely do because stupid goys rarely think and never read, they're intimidated into never daring to open their mouths.

Old August 28th, 2017 #4
AmericanRobin

The jews must be in competition of who can come up with the most pitiful, sorrowful, and outrageous tale they can fabricate.
Laughing and skipping all the way to the bank.

This (below) isn't quite as good as the one about the jews repeatedly eating their diamonds, pooping them out, and retrieving them in tons of excrement with their bony fingers. And repeating the process over and over again....for years.

Goes to show the lengths that the jew will go to keep their diamonds.

From the renowned expert on holocaust tales, Elie Wiesel's Geysers of Blood.

"Later, I learned from a witness that for months after the massacre, the ground did not stop trembling and that from time to time, geysers of blood spurted up out of the earth."

In his work Against Silence: The Voice & Vision of Elie Wiesel, Vol 2 (1985), Wiesel says of an alleged massacre of jews at Babi Yar, Ukraine:

Old August 28th, 2017 #5
Kevlar Vest

I have to give credit to these jews; they sure are good at writing fictional fairy tales about the Hollow-caust.

Old August 28th, 2017 #6
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlar Vest View Post
I have to give credit to these jews; they sure are good at writing fictional fairy tales about the Hollow-caust.
They set us up for involvement in Europe to rescue their Marx ideology, no doubt of that ,and then spread their vile 'death camp' blood libel against innocent Germans.which stands to this day.

Thread