Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2020 #1
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default If you are not a fascist and a racist, your are an asshole.

One of the most important phrases I ever seen typed was 'If you are not a racist, you are an asshole.'

The importance of that statement floors me. I will add that if you are not a fascist, you are also an asshole. The first has to do with your people, and the latter with your culture.

If we allow non-whites to invade our land and marry our children, and specifically our women, you are saying you actually don't give a shit about your own people. The same goes for fascism. You don't care about where you came from? You are a fucking self obsessed asshole, even if you think you are helping the other, we know you are doing it for some reason, either physical rewards, or your own moral superiority and social climbing. And people who are obsessed with being morally superior or are overly concerned with their place in the social structure are assholes. End of story.

I am a racist, I am a fascist, and I will be working from every day from here on out for my own enrichment and the control of the world by white racist fascists.

We have seen the enemy, and they are us, but mainly the jew, then the nigger. All must be go for the earth to become a heaven.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old October 11th, 2020 #2
Oscar Yeager

I would say anyone who isn't is either dishonest, willfully ignorant or just a useful idiot/"goyim"/sheep or some combination of those.

Old October 11th, 2020 #3
George Witzgall

race-ist (i.e. Aryan), not racist

Old October 11th, 2020 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
We have seen the enemy, and they are us, but mainly the jew, then the nigger. All must be go for the earth to become a heaven.
I'd say faggots are second to only jews in the Semitic hierarchy. They definitely outrank niggers. A nigger could be charged with a hate crime for abusing a faggot or a jew, but never against a straight White person.

Old October 12th, 2020 #5
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Always have been, always will be.

(Me at age 9 and now)

Old October 12th, 2020 #6
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I'd say faggots are second to only jews in the Semitic hierarchy. They definitely outrank niggers. A nigger could be charged with a hate crime for abusing a faggot or a jew, but never against a straight White person.
What I mean is our own people are our enemy.

Look at this ad and tell me what you see at 1:02.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkeg...=youtu.be&t=73

This young woman is not unattractive, but she made a conscious choice to betray her own people, and spit in the face of her father, her family, and every white man who works their life away to support society. This is becoming the norm for far too many of our people. This is what I mean by 'the enemy is us'.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old October 12th, 2020 #7
Crowe

Quote:

This young woman is not unattractive, but she made a conscious choice to betray her own people, and spit in the face of her father, her family, and every white man who works their life away to support society. This is becoming the norm for far too many of our people. This is what I mean by 'the enemy is us'.
There are definitely more White traitors than jews shepherding them. Everyone from race mixers, to sell-outs, and turn coats. Many of them are sycophants who'd quickly turn to us or whoever else replaces the current power structure. The group as a whole will have to be dealt with.

Old October 12th, 2020 #8
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
There are definitely more White traitors than jews shepherding them. Everyone from race mixers, to sell-outs, and turn coats. Many of them are sycophants who'd quickly turn to us or whoever else replaces the current power structure. The group as a whole will have to be dealt with.
Yes, so many of them take glee in turning against their people and a lot of it is arrogance, spite and a desire to appear superior. They will have to be the subject of careful studies. I do believe we have to understand them because we must eliminate them from our gene pool. I am not an idealist, or unrealistic, I believe people, just like dogs have intrinsic behaviors which can be bred out or accentuated. The traitor instinct must be dealt with.

Old October 12th, 2020 #9
Jim Hammer

The way I avoid being called a racist is to tell people I'm a racist and a bigot beforehand. I'm so fucking sick of niggers and Jews that I feel I have to direct those energies in some way. There aren't many anti-nigger/Jew outfits here in New Hampshire.

Send the niggers back to Africa to their mud and straw huts. They've been a 'bit' civilized here in the USA so we may have to re-train them to dig a hole in the ground where they can shit. Black is always more beautiful when it's a piece of nigger shit in an African shithole in fucking Nigeria.

Old October 13th, 2020 #10
Ned Hiller
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post

(Me at age 9 and now)
Now this is what I mean by a high-testosterone badass Aryan ubermensch.

Bald head, check.
Thick eyebrows, check.
Facial hair, check.
Wide jaw, check.
Broad shoulders, check.

These faggoty Jewish pussies could never outdo Aryans like us in terms of mental and physical ability. We made most of the discoveries, inventions, and works of art and even set most of the athletic records.

Speaking of Italian Fascism, take a look at these high-testosterone Italian Aryan Polymath Ubermensch, they look badass:

Leonardo Da Vinci, scientist, inventor, artist, and industrialist:

Olinto De Pretto, agricultural scientist, industrialist, geologist, and physicist:

Last edited by Ned Hiller; October 14th, 2020 at 06:41 AM.

Old October 14th, 2020 #11
Joe from OH

Quote:

Determining the individual penalties would be my dream job

Old October 14th, 2020 #12
Joe from OH

Quote:
I am a racist, I am a fascist, and I will be working from every day from here on out for my own enrichment and the control of the world by white racist fascists.
Seriously good stuff. A great saying to start the day with.

Old October 14th, 2020 #13
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Determining the individual penalties would be my dream job
Let me make a suggestion, automatically kill the Jews and race traitors with pneumatic cattle stunners instead of guns to save on ammunition and then toss the bodies into garbage trucks with hydraulic trash compactors and then toss the ground up corpses into waste-to-electricity power plants to use the biomass as fuel for electricity, heat, ash fertilizer, and fly ash concrete strengthener.

Old October 14th, 2020 #14
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
Let me make a suggestion, automatically kill the Jews and race traitors with pneumatic cattle stunners instead of guns to save on ammunition and then toss the bodies into garbage trucks with hydraulic trash compactors and then toss the ground up corpses into waste-to-electricity power plants to use the biomass as fuel for electricity, heat, ash fertilizer, and fly ash concrete strengthener.
Your creativity is laudable. You will be invited to serve on the committee.

Old October 14th, 2020 #15
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Your creativity is laudable. You will be invited to serve on the committee.
Thank you, the USA actually generates 13% of its electricity from biomass and 17% from other renewables like hydroelectric, tidal, wind, solar, geothermal, and hydrothermal power. And with 20% of the electricity coming from nuclear reactors and 35% from natural gas, the USA is already 85% de-carbonized.

Old October 15th, 2020 #16
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Quote:

Race mixing is a serious problem. Not only miscegenation, a White women fucking a nigger is just gross. Despite the impression given by the media (i.e., the jew), race mixing is not the norm. I doubt it ever will be, there is a natural resistance to it that all the propaganda cannot overcome. That is no reason to get complacent about it though, any such disgrace is too much.

(Source: Census.gov)

Old October 15th, 2020 #17
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Exclamation

Quote:
Absolutely! Just the traitors that we know of are numerous. For every one we know of there two hiding in the shadows. Always be vigilant. One enemy on the inside can do more damage than one hundred outside the gate.
Death To Traitors!

Old October 15th, 2020 #18
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Absolutely! Just the traitors that we know of are numerous. For every one we know of there two hiding in the shadows. Always be vigilant. One enemy on the inside can do more damage than one hundred outside the gate.
Death To Traitors!

Nice drawing! Time for some ripped High-Testosterone Aryan Ubermensch to beat the Jewish fags to death or blow their heads off!

Old October 15th, 2020 #19
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Read 'The Turner Diaries' to find out how they'll be dealt with. Especially the Vaginal-American Race Traitors...

Old October 15th, 2020 #20
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:

(Me at age 9 and now)
God Damn... That's dedication!!!!!!

Thread