Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 19th, 2020 #1
Átilla Szeinfild

Default Music and China

China is so called advanced, that this fact, shocked me. The China invented his melodical scale (5 notes/pentaphonic), usying a rudimentar version scale, based on greek musical scale of Pythagoras.

Old October 22nd, 2020 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Source?

Many years ago, I was listening to a lecture on music, and the lecturer, a professional composer, told us that Chinese music, unlike Western music, is not concerned with notes at all, but rather with timbres. In Western music, you can transpose a composition from one instrument to another, and it sounds largely the same. With Chinese music, you cannot do that, but you can change the melody completely but keep the same timbres, and, to a Chinese audience, it sounds the same. They are not listening to the notes; they are listening to the timbres. Traditional Chinese music sounds to me like pots and pans banging together.

Listen to this excerpt from a Chinese opera and judge for yourself.

All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old October 22nd, 2020 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Listen to this excerpt from a Chinese opera and judge for yourself.

Beijing / Peking opera (京剧): Yandang Mountain (é›è¡å±±) - complete
Yeah, I've heard that stuff before, and it's horrible. It really is amazing how everything, and I mean everything, about the Chinese is shit. Their so-called music, their ugly-sounding language and its primitive, stone-age-level grammar, their retarded writing system, their history filled with mass murder and genocide, their appalling abuse of animals, their complete disregard for the environment, etc.

Old October 28th, 2020 #4
Átilla Szeinfild

Brother Stewart, the chinese are called the "yellow jews", they have haver a inteligence next to human, but are low developed in apatism, what is conected with ausence of criativity and mercy, generally, this type of monkeys are good with burocracy.

Old October 28th, 2020 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Átilla Szeinfild View Post
Brother Stewart, the chinese are called the "yellow jews"
Oh, absolutely. I've written about this subject in the following thread:

Jewish influence in China

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552421

Thread