VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 8th, 2012 #201
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Hope for Greek Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Very interesting. In England the (white) police are treated like shit and currently being turned into little more than G4S/serco security guards. Maybe the Greek police can see "the writing on the wall".
I'm noticing exactly the same thing. Perhaps some of our race traitor police will see the hand writing on the wall before it is too late.

Old June 8th, 2012 #202
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Kasidiaris Hiding in Party Headquarters?

Is Brer Rabbit in the briar patch?
Quote:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/35...azi-attack.htm

Neo-Nazi Golden Dawn TV Thug Ilias Kasidiaris 'Hiding from Police in Athens Party HQ' [VIDEO]

Golden Dawn spokesman Ilias Kasidiaris, who attacked two female MPs in a live broadcast, allegedly hiding from police in the party's HQ

Ilias Kasidiaris, the Golden Dawn party spokesman who attacked two Greek women MPs in a live broadcast from a television studio, is allegedly hiding from police in the headquarters of the far-right party in Athens, according to unconfirmed reports.

Golden Dawn is the most extreme right-wing group to sit in parliament since Greece returned to democracy after the fall of a military junta in 1974.

Witnesses said they saw him entering the building, cheered on by approximately 50 members of the party, according to Occupied London blog.
Greek police have been ordered to arrest Kasidiaris after he threw water at Rena Dourou of Syriza (the Coalition of the Radical Left) and then slapped the Communist Party (KKE) member Liana Kanelli three times.

Kasidiaris, whose party gained 7 percent of the vote at the recent parliamentary elections, was locked in a room at the studio but broke down a door to escape, according to reports.

Golden Dawn chief Nikos Michaloliakos claimed Kanelli attacked Kasidiaris first and that the incident had been blown out of proportion.
The party placed an embargo on its representatives speaking to the press.
The TV debate plunged into chaos when Kasidiaris threw his water at Dourou and called her a "joke".

In response, Kanelli threw a newspaper at Kasidiaris. He called her a "commie", stood up, pushed her and hit her hard in the face three times.
"I was worried he might throw the glass and hurt somebody," Kanelli told reporters later. She showed a dark bruise on her cheek, saying: "It's my badge of honour." A spokesman for the New Democracy party said: "The people must send them [Golden Dawn] to the dustbin of history."

Kasidiaris reportedly also threatened journalists and technicians offscreen.
At the 6 May elections, one in two members of the police force voted for Golden Dawn, according to polls.

Michaloliakos has rejected claims of affiliation with Nazism, even though the party's emblem, a squared spiral, and its colours recall closely the swastika. Michaloliakos made a Hitler-style salute when he was elected in 2010 to Athens city council.

Golden Dawn has appealed to growing nationalist sentiment after harsh austerity measures demanded by the European Union and the IMF helped plunge Greece into economic turmoil. The party's main policy is to get rid of all illegal immigrants. "No one should fear me if they are a good Greek citizen. If they are traitors - I don't know," Michaloliakos said. Golden Dawn's anti-immigration campaign was based on the slogan "So we can rid this land of filth".

A video published on YouTube showed muscular supporters of Golden Dawn urging journalists to rise from their seats as a sign of respect for Michaloliakos when he took the stage. Those who refused were expelled from the room.
The European Jewish Congress has called on European governments to ban the extremist party, expressing concerns about Michaloliakos's remarks on Nazi concentration camps. The party leader claimed that the camps did not use gas chambers and ovens to exterminate Jews.

Old June 8th, 2012 #203
Gary Peiper
Banned

http://www.jewishjournal.com/world/a...ideo_20120608/

Greece just keeps on impressing...

What I found to be most interesting is that evidently attacks on "migrants" are so common some random jew reporter can just stumble upon one...

Old June 8th, 2012 #204
StanSki
Banned

THIS...
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
That's one of the reasons Greece and the rest of the West is in the shitter: leftist traitor womyn running their venomous yaps, being the kike's handmaidens in racial/social destruction, and escaping punishment by hiding behind their own skirts.

Greek & Russian Whites enjoy the sort of wink 'n' nod police protection White Southerners used to benefit from. Much can be accomplished when such is the case.
And as to Mr. Kasidiaris' ethnicity, the last pic in the post above shows me a typical Greek. I have many Greek friends and they look very familiar to him. No knowing for sure but I think you're off base thinking he's a mix.

But it doesn't matter. He is fighting on the Right side. I wish we had 1000 of him here in the USSA.

Old June 8th, 2012 #205
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
A video published on YouTube showed muscular supporters of Golden Dawn urging journalists to rise from their seats as a sign of respect for Michaloliakos when he took the stage. Those who refused were expelled from the room.

That's great. That was the hottest story in Greece, and the Golden Dawn called the shots. They made the reporters play by their rules in return for footage (which benefits GD through more exposure). Perfect. Nice move.

Old June 8th, 2012 #206
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Press Boycott for Golden Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
Greek neonazi leader gives Hitler-style speech after the elections - YouTube

That's great. That was the hottest story in Greece, and the Golden Dawn called the shots. They made the reporters play by their rules in return for footage (which benefits GD through more exposure). Perfect. Nice move.
After the slapping incident, the Golden Dawn announced that they will boycott all of the Judenpresse. They will get the coverage that they want anyway.

Old June 8th, 2012 #207
StanSki
Banned

That vid is awesome. Makes me want to run for office. Of course I would need a small army of like-minded folk to back me up. But awesome.

Old June 9th, 2012 #208
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
Greek neonazi leader gives Hitler-style speech after the elections - YouTube

I love that video. Show us proper respect or get the fuck out, media!

Old June 9th, 2012 #209
America First

Guess the enemy aliens did not flood in enough hostile invaders to stop the Real Patriots and sober awake men of Greece from fighting back !

Now lest see, are drones, or car crashes or Stolen subs from Germany going to be threatening the Patriots ? Maybe the regime will accuse him of being a Alciada supporter of something stupid.

Lets hope itz coming in Greece, LOL.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old June 9th, 2012 #210
Alex Linder
Administrator

I don't understand. Doesn't slapping a commie broad make us look bad? Won't it lead the media to treat us unfairly?

People who care about how they look:

conservatives, women, passives, losers

People who care about the task at hand:

jews, communists, Nazis, real men, winners.

Virtually all WN outside VNN advice us to go down the failed path of professional conservatism, without saying so in so many words. Of course, 98% of them don't even realize what they are doing. The ones like Brimelow do, though.

What I love about Golden Dawn is their overt attacks on the media, on communists and on criminal aliens.

If you're willing to fight and kill - it tends to give your words a force that nothing else will. When people see that you mean what you say, why, if they have reason to, they really will consider joining you.

As far as I can tell, Golden Dawn is the only genuine nationalism in Europe, possibly excepting certain groups in Russia.

The intellectual weakness of American WN will be revealed in the unwillingness of the bad advisers who call their way the "high road" to explain why Golden Dawn has succeeded where all their efforts have failed.

Old June 9th, 2012 #211
Alex Linder
Administrator

If anyone out there thinks that Golden Dawn isn't strengthened by the acts of genuine patriots like Breivik, they're nuts.

The judeo-left does not allow the opposition equal treatment. That is not just a matter of fact and practice, it is a matter of theory. See jew Marcuse. The left believes in smashing 'fascist' individuals and not allowing the views of probably 90% of the population any public space. What is left but force? The logic is undeniable.

Old June 9th, 2012 #212
Alex Linder
Administrator

"No one should fear me if they are a good Greek citizen. If they are traitors - I don't know," Michaloliakos said. Golden Dawn's anti-immigration campaign was based on the slogan "So we can rid this land of filth".

'Filth.' Whereas incorribly stupid and backward conservatives, even the implicit conservatives who think they are WN, unthinkingly repeat the latest judeo-leftist euphemism. Conservatives are people who won't even fight the verbal battle, let alone the street fight. WN should separate from these weaklings and attack them - not emulate them.

I will keep pounding until I see Those Who Don't Get It dare even to address the success of Golden Dawn. How can it succeed when it breaks every one of the stay-positive huff'n'puff marshmallow set's rules for political success?

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 9th, 2012 at 09:55 PM.

Old June 9th, 2012 #213
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Goddamn right. Since WW2 the fucking jew-minded commie/Social Marxist scum have have used their control of the mass media to exclude & denounce Whites who have the audacity to actually want to survive, and used their control of politics & law to do physical violence against them, keeping their hands "clean".

May these love-taps be a mere foretaste of what's to come.
Amen.

Meanwhile, the kike's Hollywood is about to release "Django Unchained," in which former slave niggers run rampant slaughtering humans. The media deserve nothing but the overt hostility Golden Dawn gives them - again, completely unlike the conservatives calling themselves WN.

Old June 9th, 2012 #214
Alex Linder
Administrator

If you're in politics, you're a man. That is how all women on the other side should be treated - as men. And more often than not, exceptionally vicious and deceitful men - the true successors of Rosa Luxemburg. May they all end up as she did.

Old June 9th, 2012 #215
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Default Golden Dawn spokesman claims he was provoked before live TV assault

Quote:
Conal Urquhart and agencies
guardian.co.uk, Saturday 9 June 2012 11.25 EDT

Far-right Greek politician Ilias Kasidiaris, who has been in hiding since slapping female politician on Thursday, says he will sue

The far-right Greek politician who slapped a woman and threw water in the face of another on live television has threatened to sue his victims, claiming they provoked his attack.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...iaris-facebook

Old June 9th, 2012 #216
Karl LaForce

Default False reporting

"Far-right Greek politician Ilias Kasidiaris, who has been in hiding since slapping female politician on Thursday..."

This is bull shit. Ilias turned himself in and was released pending an investigation.

The Jew's media always try to spin their enemies as disreputable.

Old June 9th, 2012 #217
America First

Hollywood movies are a record in themselves for explicitly showing the twisted jooo mind and demented hatred for White Western men.

"Mandingo" released in 1974 starring Ken Norton set off attacks against White women to be assaulted and hounded by Congoids. A depraved movie for the incitement of Congoids against White's, and they knew the movie would too.

The FDR CABAL with its Hollywood media tried to push US in to War from 1936 to 1941 and 90% of Whites/veterans, and most of the congress were loudly against any war with Stalin or in Europe.

So they got the Flying Tigers going well before Dec. 7, 1941 shooting at Japan.

Japan was played for years before Dec. 7, 1941, so that Whites could be played to go war against our home lands of Europe/Germany fighting for the Criminal USSR Joe Stalin nut house regime created by jooos.

My point is the joo's do not rest and they will do anything possible to keep power in their hands.

We have 30,000 drones in the regime now. For what purpose ?

One thing is for sure, there is no human pilot that can say no as with those machines its just a switch and click on a key board.

CW-2 Says:
9 June, 2012 at 4:40 am

The back issues of Instauration, instaurationonline.com, are a continuing source of information, inspiration and insight. The February 1979 issue has a small but important article on page 16, where it is revealed that a Spanish diplomat, one Angel Alcazar de Velasco*, operating as a double agent in the US during WWjew was passed information on the location of the British battleship ‘Prince of Wales’, which he passed on to his Japanese contacts.
Senor Alcazar says in retrospect:

“The Americans sank that ship and ended the British Empire. What the English did not realize, and have never realized, is that war was being waged against them not only by Nazi Germany, but also by the United States.”

I’m sure othe nations, and now America itself, have also been stabbed in the back by Big jew. It is the way they operate.

*The name looks fake, but I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of the article.

Unquote

What any observer can plainly see is that begging, and saying please lets be fair close the borders and stopping protecting savages from attacking/harrassing White's is replied with more anti-White speech laws, joo controlled media screaming that Whites hateful.

The regime media has strongly promoted/incited drugs and self loathing, and other items for our genocide.

Back in 1971, they actually got away with the movie "MASH" being shown on military base's to our dumbed down population.

That movie was not funny to some one understanding the motives of it.
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...46#post1399046

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; June 10th, 2012 at 01:25 AM.

Old June 9th, 2012 #218
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Wrong Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post
"Far-right Greek politician Ilias Kasidiaris, who has been in hiding since slapping female politician on Thursday..."

This is bull shit. Ilias turned himself in and was released pending an investigation.

The Jew's media always try to spin their enemies as disreputable.
You got bad information. This is from the Party's official website in machine translation. Kasidiaris seems to be in hiding until the arrest warrant expires in 48 hours.

Quote:
http://www.xryshaygh.com/index.php/d...hlia-kasidiarh

Notice Elijah Kasidiari
Saturday, June 9, 2012 - 12:01

The events that took place the morning of last Thursday on ANT1 were skinothetithei the sole purpose of challenging an extreme reaction on my part. Personally regret that - without my will - in one case eneplakin mislead public opinion, whose main purpose was to undermine the political Golden Dawn.

Surprised by the immediate awareness of certain judicial officers in television time, and the mass mobilization of police, the luxury of daily intervention which denied Greek citizens. Not surprised by the provocative behavior of specific megalodimosiografon and publishers who did not hesitate to demand and to herald any prosecution me, even before it decided by the competent bodies.

The Justice should and must remain sober, away from principals and agents, from foreign interests and political considerations. I chose to remain silent for 48 hours because I did not want to give pleasure to the canals to pillory again, presenting the picture of my transfer, handcuffed, to the Prosecutor. I will travel directly to the prosecution in person to sue for physical and instigators of those who committed illegal acts against me last weekend. Above all, however, is left to the irrefutable crisis of the Greek people. One people, ignoring the dirty propaganda entire system stands now even more heavily on the side of Greek Nationalists in the Golden Dawn.

Elias Kasidiaris

Old June 9th, 2012 #219
Alex Linder
Administrator

Elie Wiesel sponsors petition that assaults Greek and European democratic independence

Europe (above) should be wide open to all comers, according to Elie Wiesel, EGAM (European Grassroots Antiracist Movement) and SOS-Racisme.org.

By Carolyn Yeager

Elie Wiesel wants you to sign a petition that proclaims “We are all Greek Jews. ” It in essence will mean that you approve that Greek voters (and voters in every other European nation) must comply with the wishes of the Jewish community in their nation when it comes to their political choices. This is such insanity that the world media are not even carrying the story. The Guardian was chosen to publish the petition as a news story, but it has not spread very far.

Elie Wiesel, however, is one of the original signatories, lending whatever prestige he may still possess to the misbegotten venture. The other signers are mostly Jewish, with a possible smattering of water-carriers and communists. The sponsors include two antiracist organizations: EGAM and SOS Racisme. What do they want? They want to destroy Europe as a white homeland. Can anyone really think this is a good idea?

Voice of conscience

Organized Jewry presents itself as the voice of conscience of the world. This has long been a favored method of control and, though there is no basis for it, many white European peoples, because of the constant media barrage portraying Jews as “wise and carriers of the West’s oldest religion,” seem to fall for it. The Jew-controlled mass media is the new “Holy Scripture” that gives us our modern morality of Tolerance as the highest virture and Equality as the highest law.

The main intention of Elie Wiesel and the other signatories is to enforce “The Holocaust” as the world’s religion for the goyim … as they term all non-Jews. For the same reasons they seek to make the world accept Jerusalem as the supreme seat of international justice, from whence the final decisions on all matters—for which there will be no appeal—will flow. We are to view the world through Jewish eyes and only through Jewish eyes. The very first paragraph of the petition tells us this.

The neo-Nazi party Golden Dawn entered the Greek parliament this month. With its swastika-inspired emblem, Hitlerian salute, reference to Mein Kampf, antisemitic and racist ideology, Holocaust denial, violence against migrants, threats against journalists and personality cult, the party is the lineal heir of the German national-socialist party that led Europe and the world into chaos and bloodshed.

Who else but Jews would write this? But it is incorrect — it was not the German National-Socialist party that led Europe and the world into chaos and bloodshed. It was in actuality World Jewry! The petition then goes on to add Latvia, Austria, and Hungary to Greece for the crime of “Third Reich nostalgia,” simply because a segment of their populations voted for anti-immigration parties considered to be on the “right.” Finally, it accuses Geert Wilders Freedom Party in The Netherlands of promoting “race inequality” because it is against so many Muslims in the country changing the culture from Dutch to middle-eastern.

The petition signatories hate nationalism and favor regional unions (like the EU) and an over-arching world government because they think they have a better chance of manipulating the latter to their purposes. They use the word “terrifying” to describe trends toward nationalism, implying that Greek Jews (a tiny minority in Greece who make far more noise than their numbers warrant) are in danger of extermination!

We refuse to accept that on our continent, Jewish, immigrant, Muslim, Roma or black people might fear for their lives because of who they are. We invite all citizens, political parties, unions, civil society, intellectuals and artists to fight the extreme right by promoting and bringing to life the European dream. We must always remember that this dream was built on the ruins of Nazism. We must never forget about the Shoah. Our dream is of a continent free from racism and antisemitism. It is the project of a society based on “togetherness” – beyond boundaries.

Incredible assumptions. Their continent? Europe is not the Jews’ homeland, nor is it the homeland of Muslim, Roma or black people. It is the homeland of white Caucasian, Indo-Aryan people. It is these white Caucasian people who are now fearing for their lives! Europe does have boundaries, and those boundaries are important. It is clear that these signatories, which include Elie Wiesel, want to exert their own very un-European ideas on Europe. When Europeans begin to resist this alien takeover and the imposition of the “Holocaust” religion, these Jews naturally get very nervous. They over-react, as they’re doing now.

Recommended Dogmas

They go so far as to propose two shockingly blatant “dogmas” for Europeans — as if the World International Court in Jerusalem were already a reality.
Refute austerity (a slam at Germany), because it puts the bankers (Jewish capitalism) out of their profits from eternally increasing debt (a ponzi scheme).
Refute the anti-immigration “lockdown” of Europe’s frontiers, because the social welfare system requires constant immigration to sustain itself.

They insist on democracy, social justice and the promotion of equality. They mean by this that blacks, gypsies (who are not indigenous to Europe but came from India), Asians, Arabs and Jews must be considered equal to the national population simply by putting their feet on that national soil. They must be given social equality, meaning special financial and other assistance that will afford them a comparable lifestyle to the working native population. In this way, the illusion can be created that everyone is equal. See Germans to Learn Turkish … instead of Turks learning German, for the shape of things to come if Elie Wiesel has his way.

Why not “We are all Palestinians now”

One naturally has the thought: Why aren’t these Jewish petitioners compiling something to send to Israel titled “We are all Palestinians now.” Why isn’t equality desirable in Israel? The inequality in Palestine under Jewish rule is far, far, far worse than anything found in Europe. Ditto the anti-immigration feeling. What we have here is the same old hypocrisy that Elie Wiesel has been exhibiting his entire life.

These petition signers know that forced equality is unnatural and will weaken, even sicken, the host population. So for them, Europe belongs to everyone. But Israel belongs to the Jews.

Don’t sign the petition, and in fact mock and ridicule anyone who does. They deserve it.

http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/elie...-independence/

Old June 9th, 2012 #220
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
That is a coloured man pure and simple.One appreciates "the movement" is always grasping at straws but that is too much.As obammy would say "If I had a son he would look like that ".Thats the sort of Greek that slotted Rockwell.It is interesting that many who condemn Britvic think this gang of coloureds are acceptable,shows the madness and desperation of "the movement" in my opinion

Britvik Skardozy sweaty antifaowens sephardi collet blighters weirdo beardo joes bantu bestial slavs sink estates rubes six for a pound buy one get one free, itz grotesque you cheeky cunt.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Last edited by Serbian; June 9th, 2012 at 09:36 PM.

Tags
#1, golden dawn, greece

Thread