Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 2nd, 2004 #21
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I wanted to jump in and be the first to nominate George Carlin as the most traitorous "White" comic of all time. But I see two people have beaten me to the punch. So, let me say this -

I grew up watching Carlin on "The Tonight Show." He was hilarious with his impersonations of a NYC Irish cop, the nuns he had as teachers in Catholic school, Al Sleet the Hippie-Dippy Weatherman, etc. Over the years I caught him on a lot of premium channel specials where he really cut loose (anyone here old enough to remember the "Milwaukee Seven?). I always knew he was pro-nigger, but at that time I more or less blew it off - I mean the guy was funny!

The straw that broke the camel's back came about 10 years or so ago when I caught him on yet another HBO or Showtime special. He was talking about race when, out of the blue - and I'm paraphrasing here - he blurted out, "I think every White man in this country should get down on his knees and suck the dick of a black man." And this to an audience that was overwhelmingly White! That was it - click!

Anyone else here catch that?

Old May 2nd, 2004 #22
Douglas Wright

No, but that sounds like George Carlin.

That's probably just his humor skill carried along by popular sentiment... something he usually manages to buck, but who but the few can buck race? Carlin said recently, of slavery reparations, "Look, I never owned a slave and you never were one, so shut the fuck up."

Maybe that's not full redemption, but I laughed when I heard that.

Old May 2nd, 2004 #23
N.B. Forrest

I used to love Carlin when I was a teen. Would sit at night with my friends and listen to his albums & just howl. The same with Richard Pryor. The funniest White comic I've heard in years is Nick DiPaolo. He did a riff on hotels leaving chocolates on the pillows: "Yeah, just what I need when I'm ready for sleep - a Zagnut bar. I was up at 3 A.M. repairing the friggin' bathroom grout....." Emo Phillips can be funny as hell, too: in one joke, he said he was in a proctologist's waiting room when another patient commented on what a big bean bag chair he was sitting on. "That's not a bean bag chair". I used to watch Letterman religiously for about the first 10 years of his show, then pretty much stopped. A funny man, no doubt about it. I'd certainly like to think he's racially aware.

And I agree that women just aren't funny as stand-up comedians. As comedic actresses they can be amusing, but that's all. Successful stand-up seems to require a masculine aggression that's extremely off-putting when attempted by women; witness Butler, Cho, Garofalo, Poundstone, etc.

Old May 3rd, 2004 #24
Fredrik Haerne

I always thought Letterman was a Jew. But there are people with -man names that are not Jews; we have "Norman" in Sweden for example, and many other. It's only when they live in North America a guy with a -man name is most likely to be a Jew. Anyway, so he could possibly be a Gentile. I was watching the show last week I think it was, or the week before that, and he made a joke about how his mother had said she enjoyed the Easter food ... or Passover food ... or something, and there was a Jewish dish in there, and the punchline of the joke was that Letterman told her "But mom, we're not Jewish!"

It only got a polite laugh from the audience, because it wasn't particularly funny. It only seemed like the point was to get that information across.

On the other hand, "David" and "Letterman". Who knows?

Old May 3rd, 2004 #25
Douglas Wright

That's the name --- Margaret Cho. Un-fuckin'-funniest comedienne I've ever seen, though Garofolo is close. Margaret Cho gets attention because she occupies a category all by herself. Several, in fact.

Letterman is just too smart not to be racially conscious.

Old May 4th, 2004 #26
White Winger

I still remember,20 years ago,on his NBC show,if he was jewish,by a guest or two.He said no,that he is Lutheran.

Old May 4th, 2004 #27
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger
I still remember,20 years ago,on his NBC show,if he was jewish,by a guest or two.He said no,that he is Lutheran.

Correction:I remember 20 years,on his NBC show,if he was asked,by a guest or two,if he was jewish.He always said no,that' he's Lutheran.

Thank you.

Old May 4th, 2004 #28
Miskatonic

The only "comics" I can stand listening to are the Jerky Boys, because they are un-PC. George Carlin plays both sides because that's what most comics do, he's a loser. He tries to come off as being some street smart "with it" type of guy, who's so clever and "tells it like it is", so he bitches and moans about all different sides just to cover his ass. Not to mention he regurgitates the same tired old stuff.

Old May 4th, 2004 #29
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

I'm kind of surprised no one here mentioned the fact that nigger, spic, feminist, and even fag "comics" are allowed - encouraged even - to bash straight White males in their stand-up routines. And they don't care what racial/gender composition their audience happens to be. Whites in the audience will - 90% of the time - respond with nervous laughter, but that's about all. No protests, no media outrage.....nothing. But....can you just imagine the reaction a White comic would receive if he ever blurted out something that could be even remotely considered offensive to any self-perceived "victim" of our "racist" society??? Fuck televitz, the poor bastard would be lucky to find work in the dingiest dive comedy clubs in America.

No double-standards here, right?

Old May 4th, 2004 #30
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

letterman is a typical indiana hayseed. has plenty of anglo-germanic smarts, and a dry sense of humour you tend to get with farmer types. they never care much for niggers and dont trust them jew bankers. but try and make it any more complicated or political than that and they part company right there. "they dont go along with that" " I aint a joiner" and so forth. Off to ride the plow or whatever. Very Aryan and right at the heart of our weakness in the urban-cosmpolitan world.

Old May 5th, 2004 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
letterman is a typical indiana hayseed. has plenty of anglo-germanic smarts, and a dry sense of humour you tend to get with farmer types. they never care much for niggers and dont trust them jew bankers. but try and make it any more complicated or political than that and they part company right there. "they dont go along with that" " I aint a joiner" and so forth. Off to ride the plow or whatever. Very Aryan and right at the heart of our weakness in the urban-cosmpolitan world.
This is quite right. Letterman's probably either English or anglicized German name. He's not stocky, he's tall and rangy. He's one of these guys like jew Bob Saget who is probably a lot funnier in private than in public, where you get the watered down "kids" shtik. I highly doubt Letterman is a jew, and I bet he could go off on them hilariously in private. I detest him on tv and never watched since college because it's all gelded, all jew-sanitized wackiness and sex-puerility for the Dockers set.

I see comedy as like movies or books or anything else: the real comedy material is off limits, so tv cycles endlessly over the same ground, white doofusery and sex jokes designed to encourage the idea everybody's doing everything. The ideology behind what's allowed and what's off limits is straight Frankfurt School, and never discussed by the Tim Grahams who affect to deal with such, but are merely symptom collectors.

The thing declines degree by degree. One would think there's a floor, but that's probably not the case. As the nation discolors, more and more of what you get on BET Uncut and MTV shows up everywhere else. Niggers standards are inevitable in nigger nation.

Old May 5th, 2004 #32
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

that goofy bandleader on letterman's got to be a zhid. boy is he a friggin nerd. he's reason enough not to watch letterman.

Old May 5th, 2004 #33
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
that goofy bandleader on letterman's got to be a zhid. boy is he a friggin nerd. he's reason enough not to watch letterman.
That bald guy? Paul Schaffer? No guessing about it, he is a Jew.
http://jewhoo.com/display_entries.as...=&p_parent_id=

Old May 5th, 2004 #34
Fredrik Haerne

He is married to that gorilla shegress in the band. Fuckin' hilarious.

Old May 5th, 2004 #35
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Ya' know, I was a "Letterhead" up until the early 90's. And I always thought that "Oh wow - yeah, man!" lil' shit, Paul Schaffer, was a hypocrite. I mean granted, he's a musician and all, but, damn - he always came across to me as trying to be just a little too hip. Anyone else here notice that.....or is it just me?

(Plus, he was ugly enough in the first place - did he have to shave his dome completely? Shit, with the glare of the lights and all, Letterman's the one who should be sporting the shades....not him).

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; May 5th, 2004 at 09:23 PM.

Old April 25th, 2012 #36
Fernando

Default comedian Bobcat

I was flipping through my cable channels and paused to watch some comedy on Showtime and this piece of shit Bobcat whatever his name is talking real nasty saying Jesus tears was so and so sperm coming out, WTF! is going on in this country! I can't watch anything these days without some network having somebody on saying anti christian comments or jokes WTF! This aon't the country I use to know!

Old April 28th, 2012 #37
steven clark

I was never crazy about Letterman, but I agree with Alex about his Midwestern background. I feel the same about Garrison Keillor. He's kind of funny, but an old girl friend of mine thought he was smug.

Also, both of these guys seem like they'd be happier seventy years ago. Keillor especially would probably love to take a time machine back to 1935.
They seem like they enjoy old fashioned values, but know who they have to sing to for their supper. I also think they're not too crazy about muds and Jews, but they can insulate themselves from them.

Godfrey Cambridge...that brought back my youth. He was really hot in the 60's, and I thought he was funny. He was also in THE PRESIDENT'S ANALYST...a really hilarious dark comedy from the sixties. You guys must see it.

I always liked the oldies. Jonathan Winters and Bill Cosby, and when I was a kid I liked to do comedy routines around the guys, and they liked it.

Not meaning to be off-topic, but anyone going to see the new Three Stooges movie? I hear Larry David is in it, playing a Sister Mary Mengele...they just can't let it go, can they? The nun-nazi stuff.

Old April 28th, 2012 #38
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
I was flipping through my cable channels and paused to watch some comedy on Showtime and this piece of shit Bobcat whatever his name is talking real nasty saying Jesus tears was so and so sperm coming out, WTF! is going on in this country! I can't watch anything these days without some network having somebody on saying anti christian comments or jokes WTF! This aon't the country I use to know!
Almost an 8 y/o thread bump. That might be a record. Not bad, new guy!

Old May 6th, 2012 #39
The Bobster
Banned

Hasn't Bobcat been dead for years?

Old August 10th, 2012 #40
MissBC

Exclamation Mitch Hedberg is Swedish

Can you guys please do some basic research before tarnishing a great Gentile comedian's name on the web? Mitch Hedberg was born to Swedish immigrants. Hedberg is a Swedish surname, meaning something like "heath mountain." Not everything with a "-berg" suffix is Jewish. Remember, plenty of Dutch, Austrian, and Swedish names have Berg in them. I, for one, think Mitch is a very funny and talented Gentile! Please spread the word...

Thread