Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 13th, 2004 #1
Fredrik Haerne

Default Is there any comedian worse than Roseanne Barr?

I mean, seriously. There was a show on yesterday where she appeared in several sketches, and she sounds like a squealing pig. And she couldn't stop smiling and giggling during the sketch, even when she was supposed to look angry or annoyed; I have seen pre-school kids with better acting skills.

IMDB describes her as "probably one of America's funniest comedians" -- writing that is a ticket to the noose on Rope Day.

The only thing that speaks in her favor is that she allowed Tom Selleck on her talk show (one of few episodes aired in Sweden, and the only episode I watched), where he affirmed that he was strongly in favor of the Right to Bear Arms: "I'm in favor of the Second Amendment ... and of the first, the third." Rare to see an actor who doesn't deserve a noose. (or does he...?)

Last edited by Fredrik Haerne; July 13th, 2004 at 07:49 PM.

Old July 13th, 2004 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

she is an ugly fat unfunny pig indeed.

selleck cool movie: quigley down under. sharps rifle, cool. octagonal barrel.

Old July 13th, 2004 #3
Fredrik Haerne

Much as I like shooting skills, that Quigley movie is an incredibly anti-White flick. Evil ranch owner hires gunslinger to kill off wonderful aborigines; ranch owner proves inferior to multi-cult gunslinger in every way, and the aborigines are the strong and silent type down to the last ape.

Imagine seeing Selleck in a movie like that one. You just can't trust any of them.

About TV shows, here are a few other ones I hate:

Xena -- Feminist, homosexual crap. The only recurring male characters are Ares, the enemy, and Joxer, a scrawny moron who provides the comic relief. Xena's "one true love" is, you guessed it, a nigger who talks and acts like a human. Any niggers in Antique Greece? I don't think so.

Everybody Loves Raymond -- Ugly and whiny main character, whose wife is the masculine character. Raymond's father is conservative and racist, and therefore stupid and unliked by everyone. Motto of the movie: all families where the generations spend time with each other are dysfunctional.

Jerry Seinfeld -- A given, of course. True Jewish characters throughout: they are whiny, complain about everything, obsess over every little detail. They are never happy with their lives and dig deep for more things to be unhappy about. It seems all they do is talk, talk, talk about nothing.

Every single cop show -- The niggers all act like humans, and there is always a wise nigger boss around, showing us how we just couldn't carry on without them.

The Practice -- As much as I enjoy lawyer shows, with the battle of wits in the court room, this one gets a minus for adding groidiest groid ever Steve Harris to the roster. His lips are so swollen and heavy he can't even keep the lower lip up, so his mouth is always open. And is there a single lawyer series where the judges are White men? The majority of judges are always women, niggers and the occasional Asian. Which brings me to. . . .

Ally McBeal -- One of the worst, comes off like a Jew producer's Friday night dream after eating a bad pizza. Abnormal characters and miscegenation: liberal cases where the good guys win battles such as allowing a woman with Tourette's syndrom to keep teaching kids, forcing the school to keep her even though they don't want to. Anorectic, insane Ally drools over niggers as much as over humans, and her blonde secretary is a self-obsessed loser.

Andromeda -- Race-mixed crew in space ship fight to re-establish The Commonwealth, because of course nothing is good in the world unless all peoples are ruled by the same international bureaucracy. One of the crew members is a nigger presented as a "Nietzschean" named Tyr. Apparently no Jew is satisfied until all of White history has been raped and mocked.

Spin City -- After watching a few episodes of this, it is all too clear that Michael J. Fox deserved his disease, and the world is better off the more he suffers from it. Here we have a mayor who is White and wealthy and therefore stupid and ignorant of the world; he occasionally slips up and says something Incorrect about Indians or fatsos, like calling them Indians or fat, and then he allows himself to be led to the podium to apologize and make amends with droll consequences. In the office works Carter Haywood, a homosexual nigger who is therefore the smartest and most intellectual in the whole show. He is in charge of "minority affairs", which apparently is so important that he is one of the mayor's two closest aides. There is also Paul Lassiter, a fat and stupid White man, and Stuart Bondeck, who is the only unabashedly Incorrect character and is therefore sleazy and disliked by everyone.

Dr. Quinn -- Extremely liberal Quinn saves Western town from the small-minded, racist men around her. Her love interest is Sully, raised by Indians, always dressing in Indian gear, likes Indians infinitely better than Whites, and is therefore the only truly good White male character. All Indians in the series possess the wisdom of the ages, and suffer proudly, pacifist as they are, from the injustices brought upon them by the evil Whites. Victory after victory is celebrated by the forces of good and anti-Whiteness.

Last edited by Fredrik Haerne; July 13th, 2004 at 08:21 PM.

Old July 13th, 2004 #4
albion

Default worse than Roseanne...

Apparently you've never seen "Curb Your Enthusiasm" , the neurotic Jewish life of Larry David, creator of "Seinfeld" series.

Also, let's not leave out Adam Sandler.

Old July 13th, 2004 #5
bizmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
The only thing that speaks in her favor is that she allowed Tom Selleck on her talk show (one of few episodes aired in Sweden, and the only episode I watched), where he affirmed that he was strongly in favor of the Right to Bear Arms: "I'm in favor of the Second Amendment ... and of the first, the third." Rare to see an actor who doesn't deserve a noose. (or does he...?)
I think you've confused Roseanne Barr with Rosie O'Donnell. Barr's a VERY VERY FAT Jew, and O'Donnell's a VERY FAT BUT NOT VERY VERY FAT Gentile lesbian. It was a big deal when Selleck came on Rosie O'Donnell's show, because I guess they got into a big fight over gun control. I remember hearing about it at the time.

Rosie O'Donnell's also an egomaniac... she wrote a Broadway show (somehow involving fellow queer Boy George), and when nobody was stupid enough to pay fucking $80 to see it, she whined and continued to put on the show even though she was losing millions to pay the rent on the theater. The so-called "Queen of Nice" is actually the "Queen of Liberal Fucktard Bitchiness."

Roseanne Barr used to have her own sitcom, and she was married to Tom Arnold for a long time. She's been out of the limelight for several years now, as far as I know.

Old July 13th, 2004 #6
Fredrik Haerne

No, it actually was Roseanne Barr. She had a show where she interviewed guests. Perhaps it was just a few episodes then.

Rosie O'Donnell, yes, as rotten as they come. Though I think South Park is Jew-spawned filth, one good episode is when they have Rosie O'Donnell appear. There is a gigantic blob of a monster in town at the same time, and the teacher in the school looks out the window and says something like: "Oh my God, there's a monster coming this way! It's enormous!" Then one of the kids looks out and says: "No, that's just my aunt Rosie O'Donnell!"

Later the police set up a roadblock to stop the gigantic monster, and at the same time as the monster approaches Rosie steps out of a car.

Policeman 1: "Oh my God, there's two of them!"

Policeman 2: "No, I think one of them is Rosie O'Donnell."

Policeman 1: "But -- which one? It's like I'm seeing double!"

Old July 14th, 2004 #7
The Final Solution

Quote:
Jerry Seinfeld -- A given, of course. True Jewish characters throughout: they are whiny, complain about everything, obsess over every little detail. They are never happy with their lives and dig deep for more things to be unhappy about. It seems all they do is talk, talk, talk about nothing.
I could never understand why so many White people loved this show, universally acclaimed the best written on talMUDvision. Where's the talent in kike writers scripting for kike actors playing kike characters with kike neuroses. How does this speak to us?

Old July 14th, 2004 #8
steven clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Final Solution
I could never understand why so many White people loved this show, universally acclaimed the best written on talMUDvision. Where's the talent in kike writers scripting for kike actors playing kike characters with kike neuroses. How does this speak to us?
Ok guys, going out on a limb here. I like Seinfeld because it's so funny showing Jews for what they are. Everytime they try to get things their own whiny, obnoxious way, they get creamed. Jerry, George...sure the name is Costanza, but he's Jew as is his family. Elaine a Wasp princess? Come on, she's a JAP all the way with her Kennedy-loving and pushiness. And Kramer? Mooch extraordinaire. We don't need to make a show about them...jerry did it for us. They even showed the gang trying to crash into a Neo-Nazi rally and made the Nazis look good with their clean-cut looks and guns, while the gang was caught up in another attempt to get one over. And in the last show, they all went to jail. Now, Xena? Ok, you can see it as lesbian, but it's debatable. It can be seen either way, and it's a good action show . Yes, Xena's 'lover', marcus, was black, but he lasted one season and was dropped. Tappert, the producer, was determined to 'push the envelope' on race-mixing, but as the show went on, it got whiter and stayed white. Theshow actually paid a lot of homage to Greek myth and Tappert tried to keep it true to the mythic...even did a Wagnerian Ring in the last season. Sure, it's not perfect, but I can ditch the race mixing and watch the action. They shot it in New Zealand, and mostly used white Kiwis and Aussies, with Maoris thrown in. Until we get our own media, it's the best we can do.

Old July 14th, 2004 #9
Fredrik Haerne

Friends -- I don't know where this show is going.

Old July 14th, 2004 #10
Bragi

Isn't Selleck a member of the Hairy Actors Club-with the likes of Robin Williams, Alec Baldwin, James Caan, Sean Connery, etc?

Wherever he goes he's bound to stir up trouble. Oh those wily Hairyans.

I can just see Rosie O'Donnell now, her little mind comforting itself "he's just a big handsome hairball, I'm not that fat, I'm not that fat, he's just a big handsome hairball".

Old July 14th, 2004 #11
Demonica

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion
Apparently you've never seen "Curb Your Enthusiasm" , the neurotic Jewish life of Larry David, creator of "Seinfeld" series.
I used to watch that on cable before I got rid of it. Every episode gave me another reason to dislike jews. Larry David is your typical whiny, manipulative kike who is mainly concerned with himself and no one else. He offends jews and niggers alike. As long as you know exactly what it is, it can be somewhat amusing.

Old July 14th, 2004 #12
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The most annoying comedian IMO has got to be Bill Maher. He is just not funny in any way and I just hate the guy. He is so vocal in his obsessive opposition to religion and anything related to God. He honestly disturbes me.

Old July 15th, 2004 #13
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWorker
Ellen Degenres is repulsive. I have never laughed at any of her humor and I find dyke-ism to be a mental disease. If a cure cannot be found, eliminate them.

I almost forgot about the dyke Ellen Degenres. she is really annoying as well. I really hate those "proud to be gay" types that constantly through their gay agenda in your face.

Old July 15th, 2004 #14
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

What's wrong with you all? Can't you celebrate diversity?

Old July 15th, 2004 #15
Fredrik Haerne

Anima, you and anime movies provide enough diversity for us.
What does your picture show, btw? I've been trying to figure it out, but, no. Wolverine drinking tea from a cup? (I have a wild imagination)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonica
Larry David is your typical whiny, manipulative kike who is mainly concerned with himself and no one else.
. . . .And that pretty much sums them up.

There's a Jew I've been in some contact with who annoys the hell out of people around him. I would like to tell them "You know, that's typical Jewish behavior you're reacting to," but when you live in a country with only 10,000 Jews and most of them are in Stockholm, you just don't have enough examples to convince people with.

Why do so many female comics go way wrong in their repertoire? It's all about "I'm having my period, I'm middle aged, my breasts are sagging, my vagina is stretched from having babies" -- repulsive. And females in the audience go "Tee-hee, she says things we don't dare to!" Hey, I know something else most people don't dare to do: jump off a cliff. Let's see them do that; that would make me laugh.

Last edited by Fredrik Haerne; July 15th, 2004 at 03:08 PM.

Old July 17th, 2004 #16
N.B. Forrest

That tit-suckin' sow O'Donnell gives me the dry heaves: The beast was running its fat, pussy hair-moustached gob the other day about planned protests in the Caribbean over the docking of a fag-only cruise ship she'd chartered, howling against "White men" - as if we're the ones who'd be leading an anti-fruit protest in the Caribbean. The whore's as stoopid as it is ugly.

Another one I hate is that mean-mouthed cunt Brett Butler. Women simply cannot pull off stand-up comedy: It's either that self-obsessed gyno shit that Fredrik mentioned, or it's an excuse for leftist/feminist bitching a la Janeane Garofalo. Either way, it's about as funny as a severe case of hemorrhoids.

The aggression necessary to good stand-up is extremely off-putting when attempted by a woman. They should stick to being comedic actresses, like Lucille Ball.

Old July 17th, 2004 #17
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Mixing jew and goy actors.

Reuben "Robin" Williams is as Kike as any man can be, so is Caan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bragi
Isn't Selleck a member of the Hairy Actors Club-with the likes of Robin Williams, Alec Baldwin, James Caan, Sean Connery, etc?

Wherever he goes he's bound to stir up trouble. Oh those wily Hairyans.

I can just see Rosie O'Donnell now, her little mind comforting itself "he's just a big handsome hairball, I'm not that fat, I'm not that fat, he's just a big handsome hairball".

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old July 17th, 2004 #18
John in Woodbridge

Default Bill Maher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
The most annoying comedian IMO has got to be Bill Maher. He is just not funny in any way and I just hate the guy. He is so vocal in his obsessive opposition to religion and anything related to God. He honestly disturbes me.
I don't like Bill Maher either, but when I was visiting my sister and brother-in-law in Florida they put his show on (apparently he has got some cable show on Showtime, and similar format to Politically Incorrect).

I have to admit his comedy writers were brilliant, and it had to be the funniest damn thing I've seen in a long time. His timing was good, too.

Old July 17th, 2004 #19
Demonica

I'm gonna go ahead and admit I like Bill Maher. He says some very intelligent stuff. The fact he is anti-religon is a good thing, at least he isn't forcing judaism on people (although I am pretty sure he is a jew himself). As for Larry David, it's almost unbelieveable he is allowed to portray jews the way he does. There was one episode where he got majorly punked out by a big, blond wrestler whose license plate read "Thor 14".

Old July 17th, 2004 #20
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

Quote:
Anima, you and anime movies provide enough diversity for us.
Mmm, haha. What a bunch of absolute nerds we are.

Quote:
What does your picture show, btw? I've been trying to figure it out, but, no. Wolverine drinking tea from a cup? (I have a wild imagination)

Could be Auron from FFX.
The nations are - graves

Thread