VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 12th, 2022 #1
Taliesen
Banned

Default Richard Wagner's Ring Cycle as Performed by Opera North

Das Rheingold (Part 1 of the Opera North's Concert Performance of Wagner's Ring Cycle)

Part 1 of the BBC presentation of the Opera North's concert performance of Wagners RING CYCLE: DAS RHEINGOLD.

Watch on TalieVision

Parts 2-4 will appear in this thread as I load them to TalieVision's GabTV channel.

If you can't wait 'til then, you can find them in TalieVision's Ring Cycle playlist on BitChute.

Last edited by Taliesen; April 12th, 2022 at 04:33 PM.

Old April 15th, 2022 #2
Taliesen
Banned

Default Die Walkure (Part 2 of the Opera North's Concert Performance of Wagner's Ring Cycle)

Die Walkure (Part 2 of the Opera North's Concert Performance of Wagner's Ring Cycle)

Part 2 of the BBC presentation of the Opera North's concert performance of Wagner's RING CYCLE: DIE WALKURE.

Watch on TalieVision

Old April 15th, 2022 #3
Dawn Cannon

Opera North?

Are you sure? I went to see a performance of Carmen by them some years ago, and since then have checked every stitch of clothing, and the colour of every face in a cast since.

You know, it seems that Opera North got even worse as time went by:

Quote:
As a Theatre of Sanctuary, Opera North is always looking for new ways to engage with refugees and asylum seekers. This year, the company has chosen PAFRAS to be one of its Encore Plus Partners, recognising the valuable services it offers asylum seekers and people whose applications have been rejected.
Non are ever rejected. They just move on to a more expensive taxpayer paid court case until (((they win.)))

Quote:
“In addition, we have the Young Migrants Matter project, a service dedicated to young unaccompanied adults aged 18-24 years, and Refugee Family Reunion, for those who have been granted asylum and who seek to be reunited with close family members and loved ones left behind
i.e. by bringing them here.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; April 15th, 2022 at 02:49 PM.

Old April 22nd, 2022 #4
Taliesen
Banned

Default Siegfried (Part 3 of the Opera North's Concert Performance of Wagner's Ring Cycle)

Siegfried (Part 3 of the Opera North's Concert Performance of Wagner's Ring Cycle)

Part 3 of the BBC presentation of the Opera North's concert performance of Wagner's RING CYCLE: SIEGFRIED.

Watch on TalieVision

Old May 1st, 2022 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs up Appreciate the name brother whoever you are

Thanks for your effort to upgrade the general consciousness on this dreary fucking forum by using the wonderful Welsh place name that Wright used for his home as your pseudonym

Ever seen pics of the 'second' Imperial Hotel (1890-1968) in Tokyo that the Japanese aristocracy had avid collector of Asian art Wright design for Western (mainly N. American) visitors in the "Mayan Revival Style" ...heh heh ...

Supposedly the American Prairie School got some of itz inspiration for that style from ancient Mayan monumental construction discovered at Uxmal, Mexico (which I visited during the 1980s) ...it took a genius like FLW to bring together elements of contemporary asian architecture with ancient meso american in his vision for the second Imperial Hotel during his all too brief fascination with Mayan Revival.

Cheers

Old May 1st, 2022 #6
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

...it took a genius like FLW to bring together elements of contemporary asian architecture with ancient meso american in his vision for the second Imperial Hotel during his all too brief fascination with Mayan Revival.

Cheers
He did combine more things/styles, whether we should be so happy about that is a second,

Quote:
Beth Sholom Synagogue in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania

“I will design an American synagogue for Jewish Americans, but I will not design a Jewish synagogue.”

Frank Lloyd Wright

Old May 1st, 2022 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Flw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
He did combine more things/styles, whether we should be so happy about that is a second,
I don't like that FLW took commissions from jews, he designed the Guggenheim in NYC and a few other "special projects" here and there for 'em but AFAIK his best work was always for Whites. I am no expert on Wright, I'm familiar with him from working in the construction biz in the NYC area for years. I did renos on a couple of his Usonia houses.

AFAIK he was the only world class architect that America ever produced, and he was always broke. These jews and faggots that the world fawns over these days couldnt hold a candle to Wright.

Old May 1st, 2022 #8
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I don't like that FLW took commissions from jews, he designed the Guggenheim in NYC and a few other "special projects" here and there for 'em but AFAIK his best work was always for Whites. I am no expert on Wright, I'm familiar with him from working in the construction biz in the NYC area for years. I did renos on a couple of his Usonia houses.

AFAIK he was the only world class architect that America ever produced, and he was always broke. These jews and faggots that the world fawns over these days couldnt hold a candle to Wright.
Thank you Garrett, what I have read about him gives the impression that he was ironically anti-Semitic. So he did work for them, but didn't like them very much (possibly poor pay is one of the reasons).

Regarding the Usonia houses (United States of North America), I can appreciate that as a former carpenter, he managed to process wood in the buildings in a beautiful way. Such a house would cost a fortune in Holland, making it unaffordable for the working man.

Quote:
The word “Usonian” (United States of North America) is attributed to writer James Duff Law, who wrote in 1903, “We of the United States, in justice to Canadians and Mexicans, have no right to use the title ‘Americans’ when referring to matters pertaining exclusively to ourselves.” Wright referenced this quote, misattributing it to writer Samuel Butler in Architecture: Selected Writings 1894–1940: “Samuel Butler fitted us with a good name. He called us Usonians, and our Nation of combined States, Usonia.”

https://metropolismag.com/viewpoints...sonian-period/

Thread