VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 25th, 2008 #1
Adi18
Banned

Default Channon Christian/Emily Haddock/Ghetto Bragging Rights

If I've ever come across something so tasteless that it doesn't even have a place on the internet, this would have to be it. I highly doubt anybody other than jews would do something like this, as I highly doubt monkies could do something this complicated by themselves.
Please don't read this and take action, it will make your blood boil, but it's a good example of how the animal thinks.
Quote:
Exclusive: “Every Brother Know What It Mean When a Sexy White Girl Say She Wanna Be “Channon Christianed;” Eve Carson & Privileged White Freaky?
http://ghettobraggingrights.wordpres...-white-freaky/
Quote:
Like in the case of 11 year old Emily Haddock, they are usually young.

But, like in the case of the 21 year old University of Tennesse student Channon Christian, they can be adult age.

The “THEY” are white girls and women who use their bodies to tempt, lure & trap brothers into sexually perverted situations.

“We need to remind ourselves that they want bad things to happen to them, and that when it happens its becuase they deserve it,” says GBR white culture critic Streets Cousins.

http://www.zimbio.com/member/agustas...al+Alert+White
Quote:
Cops lie, the media lies & white people lie; but the streets don’t tell lies. Word on the streets is that Emily Haddock was no angel.
Bigger than Haddock, however, is the splash Michael Graham Currie, her alleged killer, is making in the Sexiest & Hardest Ghetto Black Male Felon Bragging Rights community!
http://anunderprivilegedarticle.word...ed-the-police/
Remember, display those nooses with pride, because they stand for law and order.

Old October 26th, 2008 #2
Damian Keon
White Racial Loyalist

You can't forget the White sluts that have created this situation. The niggers are simply bragging about going up in the world, breeding with a higher life form, it is the White sluts that invite them in. The niggers need to be shipped back to Africa, the White women need to be hanged - simple!

The website, if it were from a White perspective, would be shut down and the webmaster imprisoned - the double standards are doubly deafening!

RAHOWA

Old October 26th, 2008 #3
Andy Bauer

That's really fucking typical. Some subhuman sexualizing atrocious crimes. Only a nigger(or non-white) would think something like rape, torture and murder is somewhat sexual. We should find out where this savage lives and do a "Jasper, Texas" on this beast.

Old October 26th, 2008 #4
Gott

The lead article at VDARE today is about this. Check it out: VDARE.com

Old October 26th, 2008 #5
Adi18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Keon View Post
You can't forget the White sluts that have created this situation. The niggers are simply bragging about going up in the world, breeding with a higher life form, it is the White sluts that invite them in. The niggers need to be shipped back to Africa, the White women need to be hanged - simple!

The website, if it were from a White perspective, would be shut down and the webmaster imprisoned - the double standards are doubly deafening!

RAHOWA
Buddy, you missed the mark, this is talking about how it's the white woman's new fantasy to be raped and tortured by "brothers".
I'm sure if you looked into this you'd see the usual suspects, Larry Snipcock and Harry Hooknose.
I have trouble believing "word on the street" for some reason, I don't think Emily Haddock threatened to phone the cops when these "outstanding african-american lads" refused to gang rape her.

Actually Paris Hilton has even signed a petition to shut this site down.

Old October 27th, 2008 #6
randy

I looked at the site briefly, non whites are savages!

Old October 27th, 2008 #7
Derrick Beukeboom

It's quite simple.
Nothing will change unless a vertical solution is implemented on a wide scale.

In fact, things will continue to get worse.

In the case of Channon and Chris, if the White Race were collectively half as courageous and righteous as the Muslims, the niggers and their enablers would think twice about bragging about these crimes.

Muslims would have blown up numerous places and dispatched Mother Earth of many worthless, ugly, violent, stupid niggers in direct retaliation for this attack.

Who are the owners of the site ghettobraggingrights?
To win the racial struggle for survival, these people would need to be added to the enemies list.

Again, this begs the simple question: why are sub-human niggers continued to allow to roam free and prey on innocent White lives?

Old October 28th, 2008 #8
randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom View Post
It's quite simple.

In the case of Channon and Chris, if the White Race were collectively half as courageous and righteous as the Muslims, the niggers and their enablers would think twice about bragging about these crimes.

Muslims would have blown up numerous places and dispatched Mother Earth of many worthless, ugly, violent, stupid niggers in direct retaliation for this attack.

To win the racial struggle for survival, these people would need to be added to the enemies list.

Again, this begs the simple question: why are sub-human niggers continued to allow to roam free and prey on innocent White lives?
How many of our people on a daily basis don't even exercise their second ammendment? We can easily protect ourselves when armed

Old October 28th, 2008 #9
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Keon View Post

RAHOWA

THe cowardice of miserable excuses for White men creates the situation Channon Christian was raped, tortured and kidnapped and so was EMILY HADDOCK A 12 YEAR OLD WHITE GIRL, you miserable faggot RAHOMO THIS ,ERNST!

HOW THE HELL COULD A WEBSITE APPLAUDING THE TORTURE AND MURDER OF WHITE WOMEN BY SUBHUMANS BE FROM A "WHITE PERSPECTIVE????????????

Either way the "webmaster" should be eviscerated and his remains fed to pigs

Old October 28th, 2008 #10
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom View Post
It's quite simple.

EXACTLY! Now you are getting the point

Old October 28th, 2008 #11
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi18 View Post
Buddy, you missed the mark, this is talking about how it's the white woman's new fantasy to be raped and tortured by "brothers".
I'm sure if you looked into this you'd see the usual suspects, Larry Snipcock and Harry Hooknose.
I have trouble believing "word on the street" for some reason, I don't think Emily Haddock threatened to phone the cops when these "outstanding african-american lads" refused to gang rape her.

Actually Paris Hilton has even signed a petition to shut this site down.
Paris uses "Nigger" too. Shes a better person than most give her credit for

QUOTE=Adi18;865351]Buddy, you missed the mark, this is talking about how it's the white woman's new fantasy to be raped and tortured by "brothers".

Only homosexual men, White and Black, have such a fantasy. Remember that the Carr brothers WERE HOMOSEXUALS THAT ENGAGED IN GAY RAPE NAME THE FAG!

Old October 28th, 2008 #12
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

That site made me sick to my stomach, put tears in my eyes and made me really fucking angry. To say that shit about what those scum did to that little Emily. Let alone poor Channon and Chris. If anyone does find out the hosts I would sure as hell write in to get it shut down.

Also I think everyone should show it to as many people as possible because its in your face proof positive of TNB and exactly what the scum we are up against are like.
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old October 28th, 2008 #13
Adi18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92 View Post
Paris uses "Nigger" too. Shes a better person than most give her credit for

QUOTE=Adi18;865351] Larry Snipcock and Harry Hooknose.
Only homosexual men, White and Black, have such a fantasy. Remember that the Carr brothers WERE HOMOSEXUALS THAT ENGAGED IN GAY RAPE NAME THE FAG![/QUOTE]

By the last names I'm referring to anti-semitic slurs, the usual suspects imply that I don't think the website is actually run by or conceived by nigs, it has jew reeking from it so bad that the only thing I could think of doing this would be one.

Old October 30th, 2008 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Instead of blustering like retarded tuffsters, a rational man would attempt to ascertain who is behind 'Ghetto Bragging Rights.'

Old October 30th, 2008 #15
Anchorage Activist

There's a petition campaign to get Ghetto Bragging Rights removed. 265 people have signed it so far. Link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/gbr2233/petition.html

Old December 22nd, 2008 #16
Adi18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Instead of blustering like retarded tuffsters, a rational man would attempt to ascertain who is behind 'Ghetto Bragging Rights.'
Well Alex, my hope is that one of these retarded tuffsters might just be pushed over the edge from reading this filth and get Islamic about it.

I'd bet one of my balls that there are some white's involved with this, probably some jews, and maybe a nigger to get the "street" info.

Here's some of the latest filth, Channon Christian Lie part 2
Quote:
April 15, 2008...7:31 am
Channon Christian Lie & Cover Up II
Jump to Comments
“With her seemingly two faces, Channon Christian in a Girls Gone Wild video wouldn’t be a surprise.” - publisher Kirkland Perkins (Probably not his real name.....)

Do you ever get the feeling that it’s just all one big perverted game to white people: their concepts of justice, decency, integrity and honor? Take, for example, the deviant behavior of United States Senators Mark Foley and Larry Craig - influential men in positions of public representation. We might even consider the Weapons of Mass Destruction motive that led them to the attack of Iraq and the murder of its leader. A disturbing pattern unfolds before us: people with personable public personas and dark reprobate agendas and lives. Can we, then, expect anything more of the people who vote for and support them? No. Hence, Channon Gail Christian and Christopher Newsom.

A TALE OF TWO CHANNONS

http://underprivilegedjournalism.wor...e-cover-up-ii/
Quote:
In the wake of the illegal prosecution and conviction of Knoxville’s newest Ghetto Black Male Felon Bragging Rights inductee Eric Boyd, anti black poverty champ St. Nicolas Thief and over a hundred Knoxville blacks travelled to a local cemetary and invoked the ancient Jewish Fig Tree curse against the city and its white residents.

“Knoxville’s whites like America’s whites do have leaves but bear no fruit,” standing over an open grave Thief said, last night. “Hence forth they are cursed just like The Fig Tree.”

The ritual was performed during the night’s darkest hour and lasted until the first hour of the new morning. No camaras, cell phones or video cameras were allowed.
http://underprivilegedjournalism.wor...-citys-whites/
Quote:
Channon Killed Christopher

As reported by Ghetto Bragging Rights publisher Kirkland Perkins over a year ago, Channon Christian killed Christopher Newsom.
http://underprivilegedjournalism.wor...topher-newsom/
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: The National Black Foot Soldier network is issuing an addendum to their national Beware The Beast Alert published early Summer 2008 advising all black males to beware of white boys and men seeking to be racially raped and slain. Knoxville’s Christopher Newsom, who under oath it was discovered was killed by associate Channon Christian in what is believed to be a case of white college students seeking drugs and sexual thrills from black males, is said to be at the heart of update.http://ghettobraggingrights.wordpres...ack-male-rape/
Again, I know this is disgusting filth, but this is the reality of the negro mindset. Prop them up with this kind of deluded thinking and who knows what's going to happen? If the LA riots weren't a good warning for everybody, or Hurricane Katrina and the animal mindset involved, I would suggest exercising your right to the second amendmant.

I also feel that justice can be a slow and winding road. Having said that, I want to remind everybody that doing something like drive by shootings on black gangsters or beating them with baseball bats is illegal and therefore shouldn't be done. (Although I must admit drive by shootings are a good technique, so is sniper style, I've seen it in movies.)

Old December 23rd, 2008 #17
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
A check with whois turned up this:

Domain Name.......... ghettobraggingrights.com
Creation Date........ 2008-09-29
Registration Date.... 2008-09-29
Expiry Date.......... 2009-09-29
Organisation Name.... Joseph Pratt
Organisation Address. P O Box 99800
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. EmeryVille
Organisation Address. 94662
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US

Admin Name........... PrivateRegContact Admin
Admin Address........ P O Box 99800
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ EmeryVille
Admin Address........ 94662
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ US
Admin Email.......... [email protected]
Admin Phone.......... +1.5105952002
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ PrivateRegContact TECH
Tech Address......... P O Box 99800
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... EmeryVille
Tech Address......... 94662
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... US
Tech Email........... [email protected]
Tech Phone........... +1.5105952002
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com

----------------------------------

registrant-firstname: Danny
registrant-lastname: Khatib
registrant-organization: Zimbio, Inc.
registrant-street1: 990 Industrial Rd
registrant-street2: Suite 204
registrant-pcode: 94070
registrant-state: CA
registrant-city: San Carlos
registrant-ccode: US
registrant-phone: +1.6505941723
registrant-email: [email protected]

--------------------------------

Couldn't find anything for the last one, but here's a little extra on Danny Khatib:

http://www.zimbio.com/member/danny

Last edited by Gerald Wheeler; December 23rd, 2008 at 05:43 PM.

Old December 23rd, 2008 #18
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2eyedJack View Post
A check with whois turned up this:

registrant-firstname: Danny
registrant-lastname: Khatib
registrant-organization: Zimbio, Inc.
registrant-street1: 990 Industrial Rd
registrant-street2: Suite 204
registrant-pcode: 94070
registrant-state: CA
registrant-city: San Carlos
registrant-ccode: US
registrant-phone: +1.6505941723
registrant-email: [email protected]

Maybe someone will write him and ask him about his connection with GBR? [email protected]

Last edited by OTPTT; December 23rd, 2008 at 05:58 PM.

Old December 23rd, 2008 #19
Adi18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post

Personal Info
Danny Khatib (Male)
Born on 5/21/1975 12:00 GMT
Live in San Francisco , USA

Homepage
http://www.deluzions.com

IM

Interests
smart movies, Politics, web 2.0, funny quotes, guitar, world politics, rio de janeiro, citizen journalism, music, magazines, cowboy
"And there, like a light, KYKE!" Adolf Hitler

Very good job Comrades, I knew there was an educated jew behind this filth, you can tell simply by the writing style in the comments section.

This is typical jew tactics, plot people against people, but when no more people are to be plotted then the house of cards comes tumbling down.

Tags
nigger website

Thread