VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2009 #21
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
besides, even if it is a real mountain girl, aren't you even the slightest bit curious how she would react to the question?
Not particularly.

Old August 17th, 2009 #22
donna tnmtngurl

Default today at court

Opening statements ended shortly after 11:30 a.m. this morning.The state called Chris Newsom's mother, Mary to the stand as soon as opening statements finished.
Mary Newsom told the court about the last time she saw Chris before he went out for a date with his girlfriend Channon Christian.
Prosecutors also asked the grieving mother to identify some of her son's personal belongings found at the scene where his girlfriend's body was found.
After an hour long recess, the state called Newsom's childhood best friend Josh Anderson to the stand
.Anderson said he and Newsom had played 36 holes of golf before they got ready for a birthday party for a friend.
During questioning, Anderson said Newsom dropped him off at the party and went to the Washington Ridge Apartments to pick up Channon Christian.
Newsom was supposed to bring Christian to the party, but the couple never arrived.
Anderson said he and a friend went to look for Newsom and found his truck still in the Washington Ridge Apartment parking lot
* He said it was strange that Christian's Four Runner was gone and Newsom's truck was still at the lot at around 11:30 p.m. on January 6, 2007.*

He and several friends tried to call and text the couple several times, but could not get an answer.

Christian's childhood best friend Kara Sowards also took the stand.* Christian was at Sowards apartment when she disappeared.
Sowards told the court that she left for the party without Newsom because the couple was going to eat before they went to the party
.*When Sowards saw Newsom drop off his friend Anderson, she called Christian to let her know he was on his way, but she was crying.

* Christian was upset to be waiting for more than an hour for his arrival.

Sowards said Christian's tearful phone call was the last time she ever spoke to her friend.

Both Sowards and Anderson testified they were part of the search to find Christian

* Anderson*fought back tears as he talked about finding Christians silver SUV at the end of Chipman Street.*
He told the court, the floorboard was muddy and a pack of crushed cigarettes were on the floor.
Sowards identified the clothes that Christian was wearing the last time she saw her.*
She identified a stained striped sweater and*tank top*as belonging to Christian.*
Sowards said they were not stained before she left her friend.
The state called Gary Christian to talk about the last time he spoke to his daughter Channon.

Christian said he was in bed when the phone rang, and his*daughter told him she and her boyfriend Chris were watching a movie and she would be home around 3:30 a.m.
when the movie was over.**
She told her dad they had just finished eating.

During*direct questioning, Christian testified*the last time he talked to his daughter was at about 12:30 a.m. January 7,*2007.
He said he knew his daughter and*he knew she could not have been under duress and been so calm*when she*called.
Christian organized a search party to find the couple on Sunday evening.*
The victim's father talked about recognizing his* daughter's dream car as soon as*he saw it*at the end of Chipman Street.*

He told the court, he called police as soon as he visually confirmed it was his daughter's Four Runner.
During testimony, Christian said the seat's position made it obvious that his daughter was not the last person to drive the SUV.*

Christian was noticably agitated as he faced the defendant from the witness stand.*
The state asked Christian to identify his daughter's jeans recovered at the crime scene.*
He also confirmed Channon's engraved i-pod that she kept in her SUV.
Deena Christian also took the stand to identify her daughter's personal belongings that were in her SUV before the crimes happened.
The courtroom*giggled as*Deena idenified her*own high school picture that*her daughter carried*with her in her purse.*
Deena said Channon liked to use the picture to make fun of her mother.

Old August 17th, 2009 #23
OTPTT
Banned

I bet they have something of a Secret Service like caravan when they transport that murdering nigger to the court room.

By the way, where did you get your information?

Old August 17th, 2009 #24
donna tnmtngurl

Default security

Officers have added a large metal detector outside of Criminal Court Division I.*

Deputies*are also equipped with a hand*held security wand.

Family members and court spectators must go through the*metal detectors*when they enter*the courtroom.

At the entrances to the City-County Building in Downtown Knoxville, security guards are checking*bags and also offering*the first level of metal detectors.

Info came fom actioon 10 news

Old August 17th, 2009 #25
Zenos

I usually refrain from reading threads about Channon and Chris because it sets off an anger in me that goes very deep, and the thoughts it creates in me probably aren't good for my own well being.

It's a sad state of affairs that these animals continue to breathe, and their kind are forced to live among us.

Old August 17th, 2009 #26
donna tnmtngurl

Default Opening statement

Assistant District Attorney Takisha Fitzgerald told the jury that the ground next to some train tracks and a trash can were Chris Newsom's and Channon Christian's final resting place.

Fitzgerald says an engineer saw Newsom's body and called police.

Police found
Newsom without shoes, socks or pants.* He was only wearing his underwear and his body was burned and shot 3 times.

The prosecutor also described Christian's body as it was found by investigators stuffed in a trash can.*

She told the court Cobbins' DNA was found on Christian's jeans, her sweater and in her mouth.

Defense attorney Scott Green told jurors they would not like his client who he described as a coward for not standing up and saving Christian's life.*

Green said his client is guilty of rape but not murder.*

He went on to point the finger at Cobbins' brother Lemaricus Davidson for the murder of Christian and Eric Boyd for Newsom's murder.

The defense said the horrific crimes created anger in him and should create anger in jurors, but they should not convict based on anger.*

However, it was tears that were the first emotion to be shared by jurors.*

Two female jurors began to cry as he showed them a picture of Newsoms burned body and Christian tied up

I hope they are all convicted of murder
I hope they all rot in hell

Old August 17th, 2009 #27
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna tnmtngurl View Post
Officers have added a large metal detector outside of Criminal Court Division I.*

Deputies*are also equipped with a hand*held security wand.

Family members and court spectators must go through the*metal detectors*when they enter*the courtroom.

At the entrances to the City-County Building in Downtown Knoxville, security guards are checking*bags and also offering*the first level of metal detectors.

Info came fom actioon 10 news
That's all nice but are they transporting the murdering nigger in an armored personnel carrier? Any information on how they are transporting him to the courthouse and what they are transporting him in?

Old August 17th, 2009 #28
Zenos

Quote:

However, it was tears that were the first emotion to be shared by jurors.*

Two female jurors began to cry as he showed them a picture of Newsoms burned body and Christian tied up
This black jury may surprise us with their final verdict. One can hope anyway.

Old August 17th, 2009 #29
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
This black jury may surprise us with their final verdict. One can hope anyway.
I'm curious as to what the charges this jury will get? Is there a lessor charge like manslaughter that the jury can choose? They may convict but no nigger jury is going to allow a nigger to go on death row. You can quote me on that.

Last edited by OTPTT; August 17th, 2009 at 03:55 PM.

Old August 17th, 2009 #30
donna tnmtngurl

Default trial

Yes I don't think they will kill him.
OJ never got killed.
I know that Cobbins has plead not guilty to the rape changes,but he did plead guilty to rape.

They may give him manslaughter I don't know exactly how all that works.

But just remember it only takes one juror to get him acquitted...
At least I think that is how it works a hung jury gets you acquitted

Old August 17th, 2009 #31
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
But just remember it only takes one juror to get him acquitted... At least I think that is how it works a hung jury gets you acquitted
A hung jury will result in a mistrial. Not an acquittal.

Old August 17th, 2009 #32
conflict

Default Flyers?

Are there or were there flyers made for this case that can be downloaded?

Old August 17th, 2009 #33
donna tnmtngurl

Default .

Ok my bad mistrial
But he would be free right??
I just can't see the jury at least the niggers anyway,convict them

Old August 17th, 2009 #34
McKinley
coast to coast WN

FIRST CARJACK TRIAL A GO
By Matt LakinPublished Saturday, August 15, 2009

Opening arguments don't begin for two more days, but the bills are already piling up.

The defense for the three men accused in the torture-killing of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom has cost taxpayers more than $350,000 so far and threatens to eclipse the most expensive cases in state and Knox County history. That's not counting the money spent by prosecutors and police, on court officials working overtime or to bus in a jury from Nashville.

"It's still costing them a whole lot less than it's costing me," said Christian's father, Gary Christian. "I'm not wanting to get paid. I just want to know what my daughter's worth. I still don't see a total on what it's costing my family."

Defense lawyers say that cost is the only way to fulfill a constitutional duty.

"What John Q. Public doesn't realize is that when lawyers take on capital cases like this, they're often losing money because of the long hours," said Gregory P. Isaacs, who helped represent Knox County's most expensive defendant, Thomas Dee "Zoo Man" Huskey. "The money is going to a whole array of experts in what becomes a very high-stakes chess game."

The trial begins Monday for Letalvis Cobbins, the first of four charged with rape, murder and kidnapping in the deaths of Christian, 21, and Newsom, 23. Authorities say the couple were carjacked while on a date in January 2007, taken to a house on Chipman Street in East Knoxville rented by Cobbins' half-brother, Lemaricus Davidson, and killed. Cobbins, Davidson and fellow defendants George Thomas and Vanessa Coleman could each face the death penalty if convicted.

The public has paid the bill to defend Cobbins, Davidson and Thomas through the state's indigent defense fund for the past two and a half years - a total of $366,370.31 to date, according to the Tennessee Administrative Office of the Courts, which oversees the fund. Those numbers reflect claims received as of Friday from the trio's court-appointed lawyers.

"Any invoices in progress are not included," spokeswoman Laura Click said.

That's before any of the cases have even gone to trial and not accounting for the years of appeals that could ensue with a single conviction. The money came from taxpayers around the state, including the couple's parents.

"I'm having to pay for those animals to have attorneys," said Christian's mother, Deena Christian. "These attorneys are getting paid by the state of Tennessee to defend animals like that when I don't get paid a dime for sitting in court to defend my daughter's honor."

Newsom's father, Hugh Newsom, questioned the state's figures. He said he's heard unofficial estimates that go even higher.

"Either way, it's an absolutely ridiculous figure," he said. "It hurts me to no end that I have to pay for these scumbags' defense."

The figure rivals that of Knox County's most expensive case ever - the trials of Huskey, accused of killing four Knox County prostitutes in 1992. His case lasted 14 years and cost a total of $507,381.33 for his defense alone, according to state records.

Cobbins' defense has brought the highest price tag so far - $185,428.92, according to state figures. Thomas comes in second at $115,354.77, and Davidson third at $65,586.62. Coleman has paid for her lawyer so far but has asked for money to cover testing and experts. The state hasn't received that bill yet.

Isaacs, who served on Huskey's defense team, said the public often doesn't understand how much rides on the testimony of paid experts in such cases.

"It's somewhat shortsighted to look at the price tag when you look at what's involved and the sacredness of life," he said. "The costs are so high because the stakes are so irrevocable. The last thing we want is an innocent person sentenced to death."

Matt Lakin may be reached at 865-342-6306.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old August 17th, 2009 #35
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
The defense for the three men accused in the torture-killing of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom has cost taxpayers more than $350,000 so far and threatens to eclipse the most expensive cases in state and Knox County history. That's not counting the money spent by prosecutors and police, on court officials working overtime or to bus in a jury from Nashville.

The public has paid the bill to defend Cobbins, Davidson and Thomas through the state's indigent defense fund for the past two and a half years - a total of $366,370.31 to date, according to the Tennessee Administrative Office of the Courts, which oversees the fund. Those numbers reflect claims received as of Friday from the trio's court-appointed lawyers.
Cobbins' defense has brought the highest price tag so far - $185,428.92, according to state figures. Thomas comes in second at $115,354.77, and Davidson third at $65,586.62. Coleman has paid for her lawyer so far but has asked for money to cover testing and experts. The state hasn't received that bill yet.
I can cut those figures to almost zero. They need only contact me. Maybe we should see that there is more overtime paid to the Knoxville kwops in the near future.

Old August 17th, 2009 #36
donna tnmtngurl

Default trial

Back in the day didn't the klan just go get them wherever they were to take care of the problem?

Old August 17th, 2009 #37
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I can cut those figures to almost zero. They need only contact me. Maybe we should see that there is more overtime paid to the Knoxville kwops in the near future.
Did you see where the parents were calling them scumbags and such in the article?

Here is the link for the article:

http://m.knoxnews.com/news/2009/aug/...jack-trial-go/

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old August 17th, 2009 #38
Dan_O

Where are the mutilation charges. I thought they found his body charred with his dick cut off. They found Channon in TRASHBAGS! Maybe the Tennessee Titans will hire the niggers just like Philadelphia hired Vick.

I'm sorry for the graphic language, but I think of my wife and me whenever I am reminded about this NIGGER inflicted tragedy.

Old August 17th, 2009 #39
Jon Brozek
Banned

OK now I'm getting high blood pressure.

I was reading up on this niggers trial a few days ago and here are a few things to note:

1. The nigger is wearing a nice suit....Who paid for that? I will bet white tax dollars.

2. His lawyer's name is "Green" USUALLY a Jewish name, especially if it's a lawyer. He also says some classically Jewish things like "Letalvis has made some mistakes but...."

3. The Jury is at least half negro, while the demographics of Knoxville show a population that is roughly 90% white.

4. The Judge who picked the jury has the name Baumgarten (my spelling may be wrong) sounds mighty Jewey doesn't it?

5. The kicker? The prosecuting attorney is of course A NIGGER, and from what I read (can't seem to find the specific article) she started off by saying something like "Even if he DIDN"T kill anyone doesn't even matter....." as if she is automatically saying that all he did was face rape, ass rape, and vaginally rape a "Honky". This prosecutor "Tashika" I believe is her name is trying to ruin the chances of a death penalty.... Why? because niggers always look out for other niggers on trial.

HOW DARE THEY DO THIS! FIRST THE JEW TRIES TO COVER IT UP AND NOW THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO DO THIS! I AM FUCKING FURIOUS! HOW DARE THEY RUB THIS IN OUR FACES BY PICKING NIGGERS AND JEWS TO RUN THIS TRIAL!

Let this be a wake up call. The murder and subsequent actions by the Jewish media and JEW-dicial system have stated in bold fashion "You lose whitey, and if these noble blacks kill you..... TOO BAD"

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Fuck I'm pissed!

Last edited by Jon Brozek; August 17th, 2009 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Shiity Spelling on My Part

Old August 17th, 2009 #40
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Brozek View Post
5. The kicker? The prosecuting attorney is of course A NIGGER, and from what I read (can't seem to find the specific article) she started off by saying something like "Even if he DIDN"T kill anyone doesn't even matter....." as if she is automatically saying that all he did was face rape, ass rape, and vaginally rape a "Honky". This prosecutor "Tashika" I believe is her name is trying to ruin the chances of a death penalty.... Why? because niggers always look out for other niggers on trial.
Her name is Takisha Fitzgerald.

This is standard Zog court operating procedure in racially charged cases. Much like the OJ case(not saying these sub humans will walk) a black jury and prosecutor(Chris Darden in the OJ trail) is needed to assure the "black community" that justice was served. We can't give those poor misunderstood boys a legal lynching can we?

And of course the same reasoning would also apply to YT. See YT, a black jury convicted the scum and a black prosecutor helped them do it, all black folks aren't sadistic killers. Justice was served now go along about your business.

Disgusting display of psychological mind games if you ask me and extremely risky if the gloves don't fit and the jury acquits.

Tags
channon christain, christopher newsom

Thread