Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 8th, 2011 #21
Chip Farley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
Some people are suggesting Knox has Nazi sympathies. Have you heard about this?
Most of these rumors come out of the fact that she self-posted a photo of her-self posing with a machine gun and refered to her-self as a 'nazi'

Quote:
This was the woman who posted to MySpace a story about a woman drugged and raped and who had a picture taken of herself aiming a machine gun at the camera and captioned it "the Nazi".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...of-amanda-knox
My own belief is that Foxy Knoxy is probably innocent, and even if she isn't ZOG has killed enough White Women like Vikki Weaver and Rachel Corrie that we should be allowed to have one White Woman go free any-ways and besides she is too pretty to be in jail

Old October 8th, 2011 #22
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethant View Post
Yeah, perjury is supposed to ADD to your sentence, not subtract from it.

If you've ever read 'to kill a mockingbird' you'll recognize the moral of the story. No matter how guilty niggers seem, they never really are.

Did you see The Green Mile? About a false accused nigger, found with the bloody corpse of a little girl in his arms.

This is a very common theme in the nightly news, the nigger falsely accused by evil whites.
Caught red handed covered in the blood of 2 white children, but really he was trying to use his magic nigger powers to heal them, and all the while it was a white pedophile that killed them, and they evil whites were too over come with bigotry and prejudice to see the truth. Happens every day...

Old October 8th, 2011 #23
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
I had no idea she was so goddamn voluptuous. Goddamn! *muh dik*

(A pity somebody taught her how to talk, though.)

Old October 8th, 2011 #24
8Man
"moderate" radical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay Coomar View Post
she has a mother of indian descent? this means i couldn't care less about this knox chick. she is not white which means she can go to hell.

The victim (Meredith Kercher) is bi-racial.

Meredith's race-mixing parents (Arline & John)

Amanda Knox .. looks white to me.

Old October 8th, 2011 #25
8Man
"moderate" radical

[QUOTE=Carl Corey;1326260]My best guess is a faint South African accent.

No.. further research shows reference to her
"72-year-old German-born grandmother Elizabeth Huff"
and references to Amanda visiting her aunt in Germany.

Old October 9th, 2011 #26
NickGrifford
Indo-European

As the Blacks would say: "When a brother kill a brother then the white man win"

Kercher's mother:

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Arline+...ce/gU5gnMrD6tc

Old October 9th, 2011 #27
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post

The victim (Meredith Kercher) is bi-racial.

Meredith's race-mixing parents (Arline & John)
Bizzzare how the daughter turned out so faire skinned and in the photos, at least, white featured, the mother looks like a lowest caste untouchable, she´s really dark and has ugly Indian shitskin features, she could almost be a Sri Lankan.

It sometimes amazes me how some rather ugly people can produce passably attractive offspring, not that I´m saying Meredith was particularly hot but considering the thing that hatched her…

I assume that must be the brothers and sister, not dreadful looking considering the toad creature mother.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; October 9th, 2011 at 09:17 PM.

Old October 11th, 2011 #28
Susan

Well, thanks to Bassanio for that well thought out, reasoned, rational response to all of this.

The fact is that Amanda Knox lied an awful lot about what happened that night. Why? She's a wily female no doubt as I said. She'll parlay her unethical behavior and sexual acting out nonsense into a lot of money, no doubt, too. That's our fault. She should be ignored as she's a silly, shallow, maybe innocent, young woman.

But Bassanio has once again displayed his predilection for pussy over anything else. Yeah, well, he's a man, what more is there to say? But, he said he was older sometime back. Unfortunately, some of the worst behavior on this forum has come from men my age.

There's a reason older females often give up men, not becoming lesbians mind you, just remaining celibate and alone. I'm beginning to remember why.

There's a great line in a movie I don't really like but it has resonance for many older White women: Men as they age continue to be attracted to younger females, ignoring older women, who in turn get smarter, more productive, and much more interesting than their younger counterparts.

Ooooh...this'll really piss off the woman haters here.

lol

Old October 11th, 2011 #29
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
There's a reason older females often give up men, not becoming lesbians mind you, just remaining celibate and alone. I'm beginning to remember why.
Carnival Creates First-Ever International Cougar Cruise
http://www.travelagentcentral.com/cr...r-cruise-17023

Hey, who sez we´re not supportive here.

Old October 11th, 2011 #30
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Ooooh...

Old March 26th, 2013 #31
Cora McGuire

The nigger murderer is in jail for this crime and yet, this is what happened today:

Quote:
Amanda Knox has been sensationally ordered to stand a re-trial over the 2007 killing of her British flatmate Meredith Kercher in Perugia.
Miss Knox said the news that the Italian court had overturned the acquittals of her and ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito for the murder was both 'painful' and 'unfair.'
Today Meredith Kercher's family admitted they had 'lots of unanswered questions' but said the ruling represented a step forward for the family who still hope to discover precisely what happened to the Leeds University student on the night she died.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2OfDvLdqx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old March 26th, 2013 #32
Yon Archdale

Southern Italians, basically a bunch of shitskins ruled over by jews right?

Old September 30th, 2013 #33
Cora McGuire

Amanda Knox retrial begins:http://www.irishtimes.com/news/video/?vid=1.1544976

Nigger bar owner Knox falsely implicated says he thinks she is the killer, lol. This despite the nigger already convicted admitting to the crime AND there being DNA evidence of his guilt on record.

I am glad for Knox that she didn't return for this mess, they clearly just want to put her back in prison via this showtrial.

Old September 30th, 2013 #34
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Patrick Lumumba, who Knox initially suggested might be responsible for killing Meredith, told the hearing that he had suffered from the false allegation, which saw Knox convicted of slander.
'I say the same thing I said six years ago,' he said. 'I think she is guilty, and that is why she slandered me.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2gNYeFxyj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old January 30th, 2014 #35
Cora McGuire

Terrible news for Amanda and even worse for her former boyfriend, because he is in Italy. Thankfully, she is not and hopefully won't ever be extradited.

The nigger who did the deed had his sentence reduced to 16 years last year.

What a mess of a case.

Quote:
Florence, Italy (CNN) -- An Italian appeals court convicted former exchange student Amanda Knox and her ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito on murder charges Thursday night.
Prosecutors said the couple had killed Meredith Kercher in November 2007. They were convicted two years later of murder, but those charges were overturned on appeal in 2011.

A judge said Thursday that Knox, also convicted of slander, was sentenced to 28 1/2 years in prison. Sollecito's sentence was 25 years.

Knox, an American, said her conviction would bring no consolation to the Kercher's family
"I am frightened and saddened by this unjust verdict," she said in written remarks. "Having been found innocent before, I expected better from the Italian justice system. The evidence and accusatory theory do not justify a verdict of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. ...There has always been a marked lack of evidence."

She called the legal proceedings a travesty.

"This has gotten out of hand. Most troubling is that it was entirely preventable," she said. "I beseech those with the knowledge and authority to address and remediate the problems that worked to pervert the course of justice and waste the valuable resources of the system."

It is unlikely that Knox, who lives in Seattle, Washington, will return to Italy to serve additional prison time because U.S. law dictates that a person cannot be tried twice on the same charge, a legal expert told CNN. He believes that if Italy were to ask for extradition, U.S. officials would deny the request.

Amanda Knox convicted of murder again A look back at the Knox, Sollecito saga Amanda Knox's ex takes stand in retrial
"She was once put in jeopardy and later acquitted," said Sean Casey, a former prosecutor who is now a partner at Kobre & Kim in New York. "Under the treaty, extradition should not be granted."

Presiding judge Alessandro Nencini has 90 days to write his arguments behind the jury's ruling. Once that is out, lawyers have 90 days to appeal.

Kercher, 21, of Great Britain, was found partially nude in a pool of blood in the house she shared with Knox in the picturesque town of Perugia, where both women were exchange students.

Knox has said she is afraid to return to Italy, where she spent four years behind bars.
"I will become ... a fugitive," she told Italian daily La Repubblica this month, when asked what she would do if she was found guilty in the second trial.

Italy's Supreme Court in March overturned the pair's acquittals, saying that the jury did not consider all the evidence and that discrepancies in testimony needed to be answered.
The case was sent to a retrial in Florence.

Dressed in a purple sweater with sunglasses nestled on his collar, Sollecito made it to the tribunal for the morning session and was expected to return for the verdict, but his attorney, Luca Maori, said that his Italian client would not be coming back to court.

The retrial began in September, refocusing international attention on the case that grabbed headlines in Italy, Britain and the United States -- but neither Knox nor Sollecito were present in court.

It has renewed questions about the effectiveness of Italy's justice system, given widespread doubts over the handling of the investigation and key pieces of evidence.
Both Knox and Sollecito have maintained their innocence.

Knox, 26, and Sollecito, 29, were convicted in 2009 of killing Kercher, who was found with more than 40 stab wounds and a deep gash in her throat.

Prosecutors say she was held down and stabbed after she rejected attempts by Knox, Sollecito and another man, Ivory Coast-born Rudy Guede, to involve her in a sex game. Guede is the only person in jail for the murder, and many aspects of the crime still remain unexplained.

Speaking on Thursday, Knox's defense team asked for an acquittal.

Knox has always denied murdering Kercher and has maintained she is not guilty in a written statement to the Florence court.

"I must repeat to you. I'm innocent. I did not rape, I did not steal ... I did not kill Meredith," Knox said in a lengthy e-mail presented by her lawyer to the court in December.

Sollecito was in the Dominican Republic at the start of the retrial but returned to Italy.
In November, he took to the stand to make a spontaneous declaration, saying the charges against him were "absurd."

"For me, it's a nightmare that goes beyond imagination," he said of what he's been through.
'No one remembers Meredith'

The case has dragged on for more than six years, frustrating attempts by Kercher's family to discover the truth about her death. The three trials have done little to clear up mysteries surrounding the details of the murder.

"They are tired of this long trial and they want justice," Francesci Maresca, attorney for the Kercher family, said.

The Kercher family welcomed the retrial ruling, Maresca said in March, adding they believed the ruling that acquitted Knox and Sollecito was "superficial and unbalanced."
They believe more than one person was in the room when Kercher was killed, he said.
"No one remembers Meredith, while the two defendants write books, speak to the media and earn money," Maresca told the court in closing remarks last month.

One person who has been advocating for Knox is Ryan Ferguson -- the Missouri man who walked free last November after being imprisoned for nearly a decade. He was wrongly convicted of murdering a newspaper editor, and a state appeals court overturned his conviction.

"We kind of had this connection in the sense that we've been through this justice system ... It's relatively the same. We've been through this, and there's not a whole lot of people" who've had the same experience, he told CNN's "New Day."

"So it's cool and we can kind of just talk to each other. She wanted to reach out and say if you need to talk to anybody, if you need any help, I'm here for you. If not, I completely understand. So that's how we began communicating."

Asked about Knox' current state of mind, he said she's staying positive.

"She seems to be doing very well. I'm impressed with her. It's so daunting at this time," he said. "Within 48 hours she should know her fate. You can't start living life until they actually clear you and until you're free essentially. So I'm amazed how she's doing. She's working hard on school and continuing life the best she can. She believes the courts are going to do the right thing based on the facts. I agree."

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/30/wo...-knox-retrial/

Old January 30th, 2014 #36
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
I had no idea she was so goddamn voluptuous. Goddamn! *muh dik*

(A pity somebody taught her how to talk, though.)
Damn, she's hot! Foxy knoxy is right.

Old January 30th, 2014 #37
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Bizzzare how the daughter turned out so faire skinned and in the photos, at least, white featured, the mother looks like a lowest caste untouchable, she´s really dark and has ugly Indian shitskin features, she could almost be a Sri Lankan.

It sometimes amazes me how some rather ugly people can produce passably attractive offspring, not that I´m saying Meredith was particularly hot but considering the thing that hatched her…

I assume that must be the brothers and sister, not dreadful looking considering the toad creature mother.
Lmao! That sand nigger does look like a toad, don't she?

Old January 30th, 2014 #38
M. Gerard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post

Grandmother speaks

Elizabeth Huff, her grandmother sounds like she still has a bit of German accent.
Might be Dutch?

Old January 31st, 2014 #39
Cora McGuire

Default Jew Dershowitz says Amanda Knox will be sent back to Italy, eventually.

Quote:
LAW PROFESSOR: If Italy Asks, The US Will Turn Over Amanda Knox
Agence France Presse MIRA OBERMAN, AGENCE FRANCE PRESSE
JAN. 30, 2014, 7:36 PM 10,042 20

The United States will have little legal argument for turning down an extradition request should Italy seek the return of Amanda Knox for the 2007 murder of her British housemate.

In the latest dramatic twist in the high-profile case, a court in Florence on Thursday sentenced Knox to 28 years and six months in prison for killing Meredith Kercher in the university town of Perugia.

Knox was following the proceedings from her hometown of Seattle in the United States, where she has lived since a previous acquittal in 2011, which Italian prosecutors appealed.

Her lawyers now plan to appeal this latest conviction in turn to the Italian Supreme Court, but if they fail Knox could find herself flying back to a country where she has already spent four years in jail.

"As popular as she is here and as pretty as she is here -- because that's what this is all about, if she was not an attractive woman we wouldn't have the group love-in -- she will be extradited if it's upheld," said Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz.

While Knox has won a great deal of support in the United States where she is seen as the innocent victim of a miscarriage of justice, Dershowitz said there are no legal grounds for preventing extradition.

Nor would it play well diplomatically, given that the United States demands more extraditions than any other nation, he said.

"The Italian legal system, though I don't love it, is a legitimate legal system and we have a treaty with Italy so I don't see how we would resist," he told AFP.

"We're trying to get Snowden back -- how does it look if we want Snowden back and we won't return someone for murder?" he asked, referring to fugitive intelligence contractor Edward Snowden.

Knox's supporters argue she should be protected from extradition because the Italian system -- which allows prosecutors to appeal a verdict -- violates the US legal prohibition on double jeopardy: trying someone twice for the same crime.

Legal experts attach little weight to this argument.

"They always forget she was convicted first," said Julian Ku, who teaches transnational law at Hofstra University.

Knox and her former Italian boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito served four years in prison for the murder before being released after an appeal led to their 2011 acquittal.

The Italian Supreme Court overturned that ruling in 2013, sending the case back for re-trial.

Italy must first file an extradition request with the US State Department, which will then determine if it should ask the Justice Department to detain Knox.

Knox then has the right to challenge her extradition in a US court.

"The chances of her winning that are not high because there has to be some very strong claim she'd have to make to block her extradition," Ku said in a telephone interview.

While the "public notoriety" of the case could theoretically push the State Department to deny the request, Ku said it would be difficult to argue that the Italians didn't meet US standards of justice.

"I followed the trial, it was slow but I never got the sense that it was unfair," he said.

A US State Department official confirmed that there is an extradition treaty between the United States and Italy, but declined to comment on Thursday's verdict and trial.

Copyright (2014) AFP. All rights reserved.
http://www.businessinsider.com/amand...adition-2014-1

Old January 31st, 2014 #40
ernst blofeld

If I was her I would make my way to a country in South America that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the U.S.
It's an absolutely shameful thing the Italian government is doing.

Tags
amanda knox

Thread