Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 19th, 2005 #1
Action Alert

Default Landser vs. Skrewdriver

Ian Stuart & Skrewdriver was the springboard for a new music for our race but Landser went to prison for singing their songs.

Who is better?

Old December 21st, 2005 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Landser's lyrics are in German which I don't speak, so the music does not have the emotional impact on me. Although, they did their "88 rock and roll band" in English, and I used to have fun driving by this car wash which uses parolee labor and timing it just right so the "White Power!" exclamation would blast of my German automobile as I creeped by. LOL Now I am more sedate. Naughty that was, before I had VNNforum to focus my energies.

Arisches Kind is a totally different song by them, very moving music and I had a translation that helped me appreciate the meaning.

Landser is top notch, no doubt.

But Ian Stuart-- both his original songs, and his covers of traditional English songs-- like either Green Fields of France or 1917, I'm not sure-- so very powerful and moving. Snow Fell-- was that by him or Burdi? Probably, Patriotic Ballads I and II are my all time favorite WP music cds, along with "Behold the Iron Cross" by BFG and "Cult of the Holy War" by Rahowa.

Ian Stuart songs are in fact the common musical language of our movement. His cover of Tomorrow Belongs to Me, a White Hymn. And note that the excellent video of the Cornulla White riot-- what song was chosen? A very fitting Ian Stuart one.

Now, Skredriver was good too, but I am not as much a fan of punk or OI style music as RAC, if you will.

Old December 22nd, 2005 #3
Beunthanasie Haas

Quote:
But Ian Stuart-- both his original songs, and his covers of traditional English songs-- like either Green Fields of France or 1917, I'm not sure-- so very powerful and moving. Snow Fell-- was that by him or Burdi? Probably, Patriotic Ballads I and II are my all time favorite WP music cds, along with "Behold the Iron Cross" by BFG and "Cult of the Holy War" by Rahowa.
"When the snow fell" is from Skrewdriver.

I think Landser is better cause the lyrics are better and have more depth. If you can understand them.

I consider most German RAC better than American and English RAC

Old January 1st, 2006 #4
x88IronFist14x

Landser
Skrewdriver is one of my favorites though, actually listening to alot of skrewdriver got me driven twards joining the movment. Hail Ian Stuart :cheers: your legacy lives on.

Old January 1st, 2006 #5
Border Ruffian

Reichskolonaiallied

Old January 1st, 2006 #6
Mechanic
White Minority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Alert
Ian Stuart & Skrewdriver was the springboard for a new music for our race but Landser went to prison for singing their songs.

Who is better?
Ian received a 1yr sentence for a fight w/blacks,or W.Indians,depending on which article you come across,in 1985.I believe he served 6 months??
http://www.skrewdriver.net/stuart.html

Skrewdriver's the tops,IMO.Which is not to take away from Landser,also very good.(I don't speak German,so they're not as enjoyable.

Old January 7th, 2006 #7
Action Alert

Interesting story about Landser. Unfortunately it is from a KIKE website, so I won't bother with the link.

Friday January 16, 2004

Berlin ban on skinhead band met with protest

Berlin (ap) | More than 500 right-wing extremists marched in an eastern neighborhood of Berlin Saturday to protest a German ban on the skinhead band Landser and the conviction of three of its members.

Some 700 police officers stood watch as the protesters marched in the rain, carrying signs with slogans like “music is not criminal’’ and “ban state terror.’’

Two smaller groups staged counterprotests, but police reported no violence between them and the demonstrators and no arrests. The demonstrators were only allowed to march after agreeing to a number of ground rules from police, including not to play or sing Landser music.

Three members of Landser, drawn from an old German word for foot soldier, were convicted of forming a criminal organization in December under laws that make the publication of neo-Nazi materials a crime. Two members received nearly two years probation while bandleader Michael Regener, 38, was sentenced to more than three years in prison.

Landser albums include “Ran an den Feind,’’ or “Get the Enemy,’’ where the title song calls for bombing Israel. Other tunes glorify one of Adolf Hitler’s top aides, Rudolf Hess, and, in “Grandpa was a Sturmfuehrer,’’ pay tribute to a grandfather who was a Nazi SS officer.

Old January 7th, 2006 #8
Action Alert

What a fucking GREAT song!

Sturmfuehrer (English translation)

Going through grandpa’s garbage, to see what I could find.
I find a bunch of goodies, from 1945.
I see all those items, from the good old days.
His metals in his hands, and his uniforms all gray!

Chorus:
Grandpa was a Sturmfuehrer, in the SS.
Sturmfuehrer, Sturmfuehrer, in the SS.

In an SS Panzer unit grandpa rolled with pride.
Cleansing Bolshevics from the Russian country side!
Every red commie bastard that stood in his way.
Hey would shoot them down, day after day!

(Chorus)

Today I smile when I see his uniform.
I know it’s battle tested, I know it’s battle worn!
Death Head on his hat, gleams in my eyes!
Hail! to your grandpa, now your grandpa’s by your side!

I’ll be a Sturmfuehrer, in the SS.
Sturmfuehrer, Sturmfuehrer, in the SS.

Sturmfuehrer, Sturmfuehrer, in the SS

Old January 8th, 2006 #9
alex
Left-wing NS

Action Alert,
you got the lyrics a bit wrong.Anyway i'll translate them myself.This song is particularly appealing to us mid 20's to mid 30's since our grandparents were soldiers in the war.Some even as SS officers

Neulich hab ich auf dem Dachboden ne Kiste entdeckt,
die hat mein Großvater '45 da versteckt.
Drin warn all die schönen Sachen aus der guten alten Zeit
und obendrauf lag Opas Uniform bereit.

Opa war Sturmführer bei der SS. Opa war Sturmführer bei der SS.
Opa war Sturmführer bei der SS. Sturmführer Sturmführer bei der SS.

Bei 'ner Panzerdivision war Opa einst dabei,
Mann haben die aufgeräumt in der Russerei.
Kein Politikommisar kam ihnen davon,
denn für Bolschewiken gab es kein Pardon.

Drum freuds mich heut auch jeden Tag enorm,
seh ich meines Großvaters alte Uniform.
Dann seh ich auf der Mütze den Totenschädel blitzen
und weiß dass all die Schweine bald schon wieder flitzen.

Denn der Enkel wird Sturmführer bei der SS. Der Enkel wird Sturmführer bei der SS.
Der Enkel wird Sturmführer bei der SS. Sturmführer Sturmführer bei der SS.

Translation:

Just the other day i went to the loft and found a box,
my grandpa had hidden back in '45
In it were all the nice things from the good old days,
and on top grandpa's uniform layed ready to be used again.

Chorus:
Grandpa was a Sturmführer, in the SS.
Sturmführer, Sturmführer, in the SS.

In a panzer division he was.
Man! did they clean up in Russia.
No political commissar was spared,
for there is no pardon for bolscheviks.

Chorus:
Sturmfuehrer, Sturmführer, in the SS.

And it fills me with joy every day,
when i look at my grandpa's old uniform.
Then i see the death head on the hat blink,
and i know that all these pigs will run for their life again.

Because the grandson will become a Sturmführer,in the SS.
The grandson will become a Sturmführer,in the SS.
The grandson will become a Sturmührer,in the SS.
Sturmführer,Sturmführer in the SS.

Chorus:
Sturmführer, Sturmführer, in the SS.

Anyway,my favorite Landser song,which i did listen to (until it was forbidden by law of course) was "Das Reich kommt wieder" which translates to: "The Reich will be back".

Another one of the "older" typically german RAC bands who manged to get "cult status" is tonstörung.The song "Blut muß fließen",which translates to "Blood must flow",is very popular among many german ns.Some even charged and stormed police chains on demos after shouts of "Blut muß fließen"
In the age of Globalization,its not the international Left,but the nationalist Right,which is the true anticapitalist force,which will set restrictions on the international Capital and will secure and improve the nation-state as a social shelter.

Old January 8th, 2006 #10
Action Alert

Sorry the lyrics were wrong. I just copied them from some website. Looks like maybe someone tried to make the English lyrics rhyme instead of strict translation.
Not too many pics of the boys in Landser. I found this one from an anti site. Thanks, jews!

Old April 17th, 2016 #11
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Alert View Post
Sorry the lyrics were wrong. I just copied them from some website. Looks like maybe someone tried to make the English lyrics rhyme instead of strict translation.
I think the american band from Portland called Intimidation One recorded Landser songs so lyrics were made to work in english.

Old May 15th, 2019 #12
dt18

and Ian went to prison on several occasions not directly through anything band related apart from he was Skrewdriver ,and be honest without Skrewdriver mk2 i very much doubt RAC would be a genre as it is today ,HTND 36 years on and still to be bettered or equaled

Thread