VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 23rd, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Thumbs up Today in Multicult History - Jun 23 - Tales from Nigger Cave - da Kwa exporting vibrancy - japanese villagers go White Southerner, lynch mob style - nigger rape beasts put to sleep

Cave_of_the_Negroes_incident Cave_of_the_Negroes_incident

Today's celebration of Kwa vibrancy takes us across the Pacific for a little exotic flava of the orient where nigger "american" bucks decided to engage in a lil'bit of cross cultural pollination of some good-ol' nigga knowhow.

The fact is, this incident exonerates Whites who lynched niggers. Remember, lynching is not always done by means of hanging. No race, tribe, or ethnic group in the history of the world accepted outsiders raping their women. That is until the jew convinced White man to accept it.

Besides the fact that niggers are animals that rape as the reproductive strategy for their specie, there is another important lesson to learn from this case. And that is: when niggers are in a position of power, the nigger will rapes any girl or woman it wants.

Quote:
The Cave of the Negroes incident was a killing of three African niggers animals American Marines by Okinawans from the Katsuyama village near Nago, Okinawa after the Battle of Okinawa in 1945, shortly before the end of the war in the Pacific. Their bodies were hidden in the nearby cave and the incident was kept a secret until 1997. Since the killings, the cave has been known as Kurombo Gama, which translated means Cave of the Negroes in English.

G-wiz, my-oh-my, why would anybody want to kill niggers?

Pray tell wiki jew scribes tell us why? The wiki readers are on the edge of their seat.

Oh, wait a cotton picking minute, could it be, no, it couldn't, the "r" word?

Quote:
Background

Villagers of the Katsuyama village in Okinawa claim that they were victims of sexual attacks (i.e. nigger bestiality rapes). According to villagers, three men nigger animals, US Marines, came to the village every weekend, forced the men to hand over the women, and then sexually assaulted them.

Quote:
The attack

Decades later, villagers revealed that the marines nigger rape animals were so confident that the Japanese were powerless that they often came to the village without weapons. Taking advantage of this, the villagers ambushed the Americans niggers animals with the help of two armed Japanese soldiers who were hiding in the nearby jungle. Shinsei Higa, a retired teacher, who was sixteen at the time, remembers that "I didn't see the actual killing because I was hiding in the mountains above, but I heard five or six gunshots and then a lot of footsteps and commotion. By late afternoon, we came down from the mountains and then everyone knew what had happened."

To cover up the American nigger rape animals deaths, the bodies were dumped in a local cave that had a 50 foot (15 m) drop off close to its entrance. Ever since the bodies were dumped in the cave, it has been known as Kurombo Gama, which translated means Cave of the Negroes.

When the men did not return to their Marine Corps posts, they were listed as possible deserters in the summer of 1945. After a year with still no evidence of what happened to them, they were declared missing in action.

Quote:
Discovery

Kijun Kishimoto was almost thirty during the incident and grew up in Katsuyama. He was away from the village when the men were killed. In an interview, he said, "People were very afraid that if the Americans found out what happened there would be retaliation, so they decided to keep it a secret to protect those involved."

Just like all the Southerns who who lynched niggers for rapping White women. Luckily the SPLC kikes did sue the village or japan into bankruptcy.

Finally, a guilty conscience led Kishimoto to contact Setsuko Inafuku, a tour guide for Kadena United States Air Base in Okinawa who was involved in the search for deceased servicemen from the war. The two searched for the cave in June 1997 but could not find it until a storm blew down the tree blocking the entrance that summer. The local Japanese police were informed but they kept it secret for a few months to protect the people who discovered the location of the bodies.

When they finally told Marine officials, the USMC located the bodies at the bottom of the mine shaft. Using dental records all men were identified as the 19 year-old Marines who went missing in 1945. Their names were Pfc. James D. Robinson of Savannah, Ga., Pfc. John M. Smith of Cincinnati, and Pvt. Isaac Stokes of Chicago.

Quote:
Aftermath

No plans were made to criminally investigate the incident by either the United States military or the Okinawa police.

Why not? Surely if White southerns had murdered niggers for raping White girls in 1945 there would be an investigation.

After the Battle of Okinawa, the island chain was occupied under the United States Civil Administration of the Ryukyu Islands until 1972. At that time, the U.S. government returned the islands to Japanese administration. Under the Treaty of Mutual Cooperation and Security, the United States Forces Japan (USFJ) have maintained a large military presence: 27,000 personnel, including 15,000 Marines, contingents from the Navy, Army, and Air Force, and their 22,000 family members are stationed in Okinawa.

The date, June 23, was selected to celebrate this "incident" of nigger cultural vibrancy because the Battle of Okinawa end on June 22.

Battle_of_Okinawa Battle_of_Okinawa

Quote:
Date: 1 April – 22 June 1945

Last edited by Tintin; June 23rd, 2014 at 11:46 AM.

Old June 23rd, 2014 #2
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
After a year with still no evidence of what happened to them, they were declared missing in action.
I guess, when referring to Nigger-lynching, one would accurately claim they were missing because of action.

Old June 24th, 2014 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

So to put this "incident" of the japs lynching niggers into perspective ...

It needs to be determined what percentage of Allied troops stationed in japan after WW2 were niggers?

And what was the percentage of Allied troops that were lynched by the japanese were niggers? 100%?

Intuitively it seems those numbers, whatever they may be, will be inline with the historical and contemporary world wide nigger rape plague statistics.

If that accusation is wrong, surely the SPLC or some other nigger rape enabler organization will refute the it.

If the accusation is accurate, expect more name calling from organizations that support nigger rape.

Last edited by Tintin; June 24th, 2014 at 11:47 AM.

Old June 24th, 2014 #4
N.B. Forrest

Hopefully Coon Cave was also used as a public shitter.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old June 25th, 2014 #5
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
"I didn't see the actual killing because I was hiding in the mountains above, but I heard five or six gunshots
By Nip standards, that's a very humane way of putting someone to death. They usually took their time when they did.

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; June 25th, 2014 at 04:18 PM.

Old June 25th, 2014 #6
White Winger

They shouldn't have dumped the bodies in a mine, they should've dumped them in the ocean, and destroyed their clothes. Surely there are sharks in the ocean around those islands? That way,not a shred of evidence would have been left behind.

Old June 25th, 2014 #7
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Wonder if any of the jap villagers suggested eating the niggers?

Wiki Notes: Yoshio Tachibana

Wiki Notes: Flyboys: A True Story of Courage

Cannibal That Walked Free

Tags
nigger rapists, nigger serial rapist, niggers in asia, niggers in the far east, today in multicult histor

Thread