Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2005 #1
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Post Hacking VNN: collecting member IP's

This is not a new type of attack, but let me describe it so that I can disabuse forum members of their notions of anonymity.

First, ZOG doesn't need to do this. They have Echelon and Carnivore and National Security Letters. They already have your IP(s), even if you use a proxy. This type of attack would likely be performed by jews with limited resources or other antis as an intelligence gathering and intimidation tactic to target specific Whites.

Prerequisite:
Several forum members as infiltrators, who appear to be typical WNs.
One or more websites to host pictures.

Attack Level 1, Simple:
jew-A posts a new thread, or responds to an existing thread, with a post containing a picture linked from jew-B's website. Members read and reply to the thread. jew-B logs IPs.
-jew-B gets lots of IPs, few posts. With some effort, IPs can be correllated with Member Names, especially over multiple such attacks.
-jew-B can identify most IPs to the goegraphical area with http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm
-jew-A,B harass Members at their homes or workplaces, or try cracking Member's computer.

Attack Level 2, Complex, Targeted:
jew-A posts a thread bashing Member-A, B, C, etc., and jew-B posts to agree. One or more of the jew-posts contain in-line images, possibly even 1-pixel GIFs that may not be visible. Members-A, B, C respond. All the while, jew-C and jew-D are repeatedly using "View Member Profile" (possibly with an automated bot) to determine where each targeted Member is at any particular minute.
-jews get Member->IP data easily for small number of Members.
-jews again resolve IPs to location
-jews A-D harass Members, or attempt crack/DOS attack

Attack Level 3, Complex, Wide:
Like Attack #2, but using many more infiltrators and monitors, perhaps spread out enough in time as to deflect suspicion.

Defense against this:
-Members use anonymous proxy
-Board uses "picture proxy" (bandwidth heavy, hive.lycaeum.org used to do this)
-Board limits or removes ability to see Members' last action.
-White man lifts the finger to the kike and says "Fuck you. I dare you!"

I would not be surprised if VNN was under a sustained "Level 3 Attack", judging by certain traffic patterns I have observed.

You know where we are, kikes! Come and get us then, cowards! :box:

Old August 24th, 2005 #2
n9odi

I'd have to disagree. Echelon isn't what it's hyped up to be by the paranoid.

It's outdated and was mostly used to listen to satellite communications and anything else that went through the air. Today most Internet traffic goes through fiber optic lines, which are hard if not impossible to tap.

They don't have our IPs, nor do they care. There's a few million people posting stuff like this all over the world, the boogiemen aren't coming just because some guy posted about niggers and jews.

Even if the jews were spying on this forum, they could do 10 circumcisions in the time it will take them to successfully track down one member's information.

Old August 27th, 2005 #3
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

First, my point was to demonstrate the hypothetical. This type of attack has been done before by feds (DEA) pre-Carnivore. They used it against the hive.lycaeum.org, a drug manufacturing website. After a few of their members got busted, the Hive instituted a pic-proxy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n9odi
Maybe not.

Quote:
They don't have our IPs, nor do they care. There's a few million people posting stuff like this all over the world, the boogiemen aren't coming just because some guy posted about niggers and jews.
I suspect that there ARE files on us, including what, when and where we have posted. Are they gonna kick in everyone's doors for it? No. Again, my point was that this is effectively a public forum, and that it is quite possible to find out personal data about anyone here. In the US, for now, we are still allowed free speech.

But take the case of Tomasz Winnicki (Thexter3d).

He is facing "hate speech" charges in Canada because of his posts here.

We ought to be speaking up, so this doesn't happen anymore. We shouldn't be afraid to expose ourselves just a little bit. Hell, I'd love some jews to show up at my door and try to harass me... I've got some .40cal hollow-points looking for someone to kiss...

Old August 27th, 2005 #4
n9odi

Wow, I wasn't aware someone is actually being prosecuted for posting on this forum in Canada. That is outrageous.

Perhaps all those files they are keeping somehow relate to the FEMA camps they are building

Old August 27th, 2005 #5
prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
First, my point was to demonstrate the hypothetical. This type of attack has been done before by feds (DEA) pre-Carnivore. They used it against the hive.lycaeum.org, a drug manufacturing website. After a few of their members got busted, the Hive instituted a pic-proxy.
Your points are well made. One of the reasons other WN forums refuse to allow picture linking, and insist on uploads, is that nasty tendency of "conveniently" linked images including avatars to be data trail traitors.

Maybe this goes to the suggestions forum?

I have a feeling they'll probably get the data an easier way: Feds routinely contact upstream providers and "request" data, such as a few GB of logfiles, which doesn't seem like a big deal to anyone anymore.

Then again, if we stay 100% legal, there's no real threat.

Old August 28th, 2005 #6
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Actually I agree with n9odi on this. I don't think the government wastes too much time with worrying about us as long as we aren't openly threatening them or a protected class.

Where I think concern is valid is with the kikes who do nothing but sit out there and take it upon themselves to track down and intimidate anyone they don't like. The government doesn't need to harrass us because they have a lot of "deniable" forces (like the ARA and JDL) who do that for them.

I use Tor and Privoxy set up on a separate browser when I access sites like VNN. I recommend everyone else get it too. It may not be perfect protection, but it will make it harder for those with resource and impossible for those without resources. It's easy to set up and easy to use. It does slow you down a bit sometimes, but a bit of patience is worth it.

WN need to learn the magic of the "Swiss defense." You don't have to be impervious to conquest, just be more trouble than it's worth.

-Brian

Old August 28th, 2005 #7
Steve B
Banned

Jeebus H. Crist...just get a firewall router for 50 bucks and be done with it! If Zog central wants to spend the time and money to get past that then fuckit yer toast! But for some reason I'm thinkin kike boss Chertoff has better things to do.

Fuckin paranoid idiots!

http://www.dlink.com/products/?sec=0&pid=66

For the morons who don't have a clue...a hardware firewall router generates it's own IP address that protects your computer from damn near everything. Your real IP addy is hidden from the internet via the firewall router and only a real...real good hacker can get past it. In short it is a buffer, a safety net, a random IP if you so choose. To get past it would take a lot of time, money and brain power and I'm thinkin VNN forum just ain't a high priority.

But hey...don't believe me! Chertoff is watching everything we say and do! JP Slov and Prozak are reporting your every move, dummies!

Old August 28th, 2005 #8
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Steve B.

A firewall/router is a good idea for a home network, I use an old NAT server with a firewall at my house. Serves the same purpose. However you made some mistakes in your post.

You can't hide your IP from your service provider. Your service provider generates your IP (if dynamic) or reserves one (or a range of IPs) for you(if static). If you changed it then you wouldnt be able to get on.

I think what you mean is what is called Network Address Translation (NAT). This can generate IP's BEHIND the firewall, but process all requests through the router so your ISP still sees the IP it has assigned you.

Also, while NAT will provide an extra layer of protection, it really isn't much. Most hackers know about NAT and can work around it. A good firewall can filter packets and detect some attacks however.

My point however was not about that kind of security, but rather (relative ) anonymity. By using a proxy, the server processing request at the other end is unable to know the IP of the client requesting the data (html page for example). Of course, your ISP will have logs. Logs are only good if someone checks them for a specific entry, however and no one will check them unless they get a specific request to do so. Ergo, relative anonymity.

By the way, "we aren't doing anything wrong so we have nothing to fear" sounds a bit too much like famous last words to me. Get Tor and Privoxy, they are free and easy.

-Brian

Old August 28th, 2005 #9
Aryan Lord

Quote:

It's outdated and was mostly used to listen to satellite communications and anything else that went through the air. Today most Internet traffic goes through fiber optic lines, which are hard if not impossible to tap.

Even if the jews were spying on this forum, they could do 10 circumcisions in the time it will take them to successfully track down one member's information.
Once again you seem to be downplaying the significance of the jewish threat.Why is that I wonder?

Old August 28th, 2005 #10
n9odi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Once again you seem to be downplaying the significance of the jewish threat.Why is that I wonder?
Because I work with ZOG. They pay me 150,000 a year to pretend I hate them on a forum. Then they pay 10 other people the same just so they can get your ip and region. That's all, see how effective we are and how concerned you should be? We secretly hire every person outside of USA and Europe to do the same, so we have a group of 10 people watching every single one of you.

Get a clue on reality, first your superhuman bullshit, then your mythical religions, and now you're accusing me of being a traitor? I bet a group of 10 niggers contribute more to the white race you do by acting like such a retard.

Old August 28th, 2005 #11
Angler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
Hell, I'd love some jews to show up at my door and try to harass me... I've got some .40cal hollow-points looking for someone to kiss...
I agree with that sentiment, only you should rely on a rifle with steel-core ammo rather than a pistol.

We all need to be prepared for a time when others might attempt to persecute us for our political views. That means we all have to spend some money. If our homes are one day raided while we're in them, then we'll probably have no way out, but we can at least die with our boots on and strike a blow for our side.

A brand-new, non-mil-surplus, NATO-spec gas mask and filters are a must, since ZOG thugs will use tear gas when they raid you. A mask is nice to have in case of other emergencies as well.

Apart from that, lads, let's all continue to stock up on rifles, ammo, mags, and even stuff like body armor if you can afford it (NIJ Class IIIA, preferably with Class III or IV rifle plates). Someday those things might be all that's keeping us out of ZOG's rape-rooms, where they throw whites to niggers to be raped in the ass. Better to die fighting than to let that happen.

Old August 29th, 2005 #12
prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Your real IP addy is hidden from the internet via the firewall router and only a real...real good hacker can get past it.
Not really - the IP you use to connect to the internet is still visible, and that's the one that provides ISP and location info.

Still, I'm of the opinion that not much can be done - American and Canadian ISPs routinely hand over the info in question. Best to do an aboveground effort then.

Old August 29th, 2005 #13
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Quote:
Still, I'm of the opinion that not much can be done - American and Canadian ISPs routinely hand over the info in question. Best to do an aboveground effort then.
They will if asked. But someone in law enforcement has to ask. Before that can happen, law enforcement has to have a good reason (probable cause) and a good target (suspect). That's the whole point of proxy servers. The server side wont know the ultimate destination so it will take more than idle curiosity to find out who you are.

I understand your paranoia prozak, but keep in mind the government is a huge bureacracy. while we tend to think of the government as all powerful (and believe me they love for us to think that, it makes their job easier) the fact is, it is full of back biting, self aggrandizing, lazy and incompetent morons whose primary occupation in life is covering their ass. Competent people (generally) tend to work in the private sector.

Of course if the government takes an interest in you, then they will probably get the information they want. It is a mistake however to think that some random FBI puke trolling the web can and will find everything they want to know about you just by pushing a button. They have to have a good reason, and they have to have a good target, then they have to follow the right procedures.

The Patriot Act made it easier for them, but the casual way WN take security, they dont even need that for us.

Still, it's easy to fly beneath the radar with just a little work. Use Tor and Privoxy as a start. Or you can manually configure a proxy through just about any country in the world (proxy list are available all over the web, just search google). If you are really paranoid, only use your computer at a public WiFi Access Point. Then anyone who wanted to know who you are would have to trace you back and be at the physical location at the same time you are to find you.

That wouldn't keep a determined investigation with the resources of the Federal Government off of you, but the government wont ramp up that kind of effort just to satisfy idle curiosity. They would need a real good reason (say you were known to be harboring Osama).

That's the point of the Swiss Defense (or alternatively, the Porcupine Defense). You aren't trying to be inpervious, just more trouble than it's worth.

There are other technologies in the pipline (e.g. machine fingerprinting) that are being developed to help uniquely identify machines on the net, but right now, I'd say the average law abiding person who wants to stay anonymous can do so with just a little bit of work.

-Brian

Old August 29th, 2005 #14
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default Thread Marker

---informative thread

Old August 29th, 2005 #15
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Because I work with ZOG. They pay me 150,000 a year to pretend I hate them on a forum. Then they pay 10 other people the same just so they can get your ip and region. That's all, see how effective we are and how concerned you should be? We secretly hire every person outside of USA and Europe to do the same, so we have a group of 10 people watching every single one of you.

Get a clue on reality, first your superhuman bullshit, then your mythical religions, and now you're accusing me of being a traitor? I bet a group of 10 niggers contribute more to the white race you do by acting like such a retard.
You do nothing but belittle indigenous Aryan spirituality and you downplay the threat of the jew.
Frankly with "white nationalists" like you who needs ZOG?

Old August 29th, 2005 #16
n9odi

First of all, Jews could care less about this forum to waste so much time on obtaining information from harmless people. Second of all white nationalism has nothing to do with your bullshit mythology, we don't have to worship your 1000 gods of lala land in order to unify our race and country. But I'm not even going to start with you, go enjoy this thread instead.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=4876

Old August 29th, 2005 #17
Aryan Lord

Quote:
First of all, Jews could care less about this forum to waste so much time on obtaining information from harmless people. Second of all white nationalism has nothing to do with your bullshit mythology, we don't have to worship your 1000 gods of lala land in order to unify our race and country. But I'm not even going to start with you, go enjoy this thread instead.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=4876
Have you not heard of the intelligence agencies?
Are you so naive that you find it incredible that they do not gather information on what we post,where we post and when we post?
Monitoring the comments of "extreme right wingers" on Internet forums is a standard part of modern day intelligence work.
In addition to this the BBC and the ADL to name but a few routinely do this sort of work as well as government agencies and yes they do have the time and resources.Only a fool or a troll would deny that.

Old August 29th, 2005 #18
n9odi

Right, they tack down the IPs of every member on these forums including guests. Then they send the boogiemen after them to monitor their every action, especially the dangerous activities such as eating, sleeping, and taking a walk in the park.

I know what intelligence agencies are and how they function. But I also use common sense to be careful without being paranoid. If you are so afraid of them, stop posting on the forums period then you dipshit and go live in a cave.

As complex and bureaucratic as the government is, you really think they have the resources to perform these acts on all the people they concider dangerous? They would have to have an agency just for White Nationalists alone, not counting all the other people out there such as dumb anarchy cookbook (written by cia) kids. There is no central brain to control this, there is so much paperwork and layers that the right hand never knows what the left hand is doing. Do seriously mean that 1000s of people monitor our activities and through ALL those layers not a single one even speaks? It all comes down to:

If you're worthy of being tracked down, they'll hunt your ass down anyways. If not, there's no kike sitting in some cia bunker reading your lame retarded posts. Use some common sense.

And get some mental help.
Quote:
Delusional Disorder

Sometimes referred to as paranoia, this disorder is portrayed in the media more heavily than it actually occurs. There is little written about this disease, which is not surpising considering it's rarity.

Grandiose type, in which victims of the disorder believe that they are extraordinarily important people or are possessed of extraordinary power, knowledge or ability, and believe they are an Aryan Lord.

Old August 29th, 2005 #19
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Right, they tack down the IPs of every member on these forums including guests. Then they send the boogiemen after them to monitor their every action, especially the dangerous activities such as eating, sleeping, and taking a walk in the park.

I know what intelligence agencies are and how they function. But I also use common sense to be careful without being paranoid. If you are so afraid of them, stop posting on the forums period then you dipshit and go live in a cave.

Get some mental help.

Penguin you are a newcomer to this forum while I have been a senior member for nearly 2 years.
I am not "afraid" of posting on the Internet but what I am saying is that prominent posters who post more than a few hundred posts are being tracked across the Internet by ZOG agencies and they know exactly who we are and what we say not only in these forums but also in e mails and telephone conversations.
In case you don`t follow the news you may be interested to know that ZOG currently has most of the West in a state of anti-moslem paranoia and the clampdown on white nationalists and "hate" forums will follow in the wake of this.
Therefore anyone who creates an account on forums such as this must take into consideration that they at some point will have to give an account for their words to ZOG`s "anti-hate commission".
Your downplaying of this serves no use to us and is indeed a dangerous attitude to take.
Therefore I have to question the wisdom or integrity of anyone who ignores and tells other people to ignore the jewish threat.
You also need to try and cultivate the art of gentlemany debate without getting overemotional and abusive.Courtesy costs nothing and is the Aryan way.
I will resists the urge to create a poll about you.

Old August 29th, 2005 #20
n9odi

I didn't create that poll about you, I simply revived it.

Once again, get some mental help. When it gets to that point then your old posts on VNN will be the least of your worries. And no, they do not go as far as to bug telephones and emails of all the non-important veteran VNN posters. And your 2,000 posts don't count, I can easily outdo that if I really wanted to scoop to your level.

Besides, if the ZOG wants to know more about you, they can simply go to:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Thread