VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 11th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Most ugly race . . ?

I'm addressing both the males and the females here . . Which race is the most against your personal taste /and which do you find the most repugnant anyway . . ?
Aryans most certainly are also among the most good looking folks out there . . . .

. . . the European beauty ideal surely is held up high worldwide ( why else for example do you think do many females of other races dye their hair blonde ? lol )

Well . . let's have a look . .

Negroes - great resemblence to monkies -look primitive . . not really desireable.

They are said to be 'quite good in bed' but tbh I shit on that ...

Asians - look degenerate imo . . .their slopy eyes and pointed faces .

. . they look like dragons - most ironically , since the 'dragon' is the most famous mythological being / creature in Asia.

Middle Easterners - they are mongrels from the beginning . . repugnant....

East Indians - what I find repugnant about them is that they also still pretty much have an Aryan skull-shape but often dark skin . . . I just find that unattractive . . . .

Australian Abprigines - totally unattractive . . look pretty much like negroes , at times even more unattractive . . .

- - - - - - -

. . who's it for you . .?

Old March 11th, 2019 #2
Robbie Key

That East Indian woman looked like something out of Star Wars or Elder Scrolls.

Any way, it is niggers. Without a doubt. I don't find Asians attractive at all either but atleast they aren't outright repulsive like most nigger women are.

Old March 11th, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
That East Indian woman looked like something out of Star Wars or Elder Scrolls.
. . what do you base that on . . .?

. . though , concerning Star Wars . . . .

. . I cannot help but repeat what I've often said on this forum , that I find Star Wars "racist" since most of the 'good guys' are portrayed as 'light-beings' while the 'dark side subscribers' are often portrayed as 'swarthy savages' . .

. . . concerning 'Elder Scrolls', ain't that the stuff featuring 'dark elves' ? lol

. . I'm going to be honest and say that blonde Aborignes ( Aborigines are the only race except for Europeans which can be blonde ) always reminded me of those 'dark elves' from fantasy-stuff . . .

. . on a side note , since you mentioned the East Indian female , most dark-skinned East Indians are a mix between Caucasians and the dark-skinned peoples of South Asia ( of whom the Aborigines are descendants . . .)

Old March 12th, 2019 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
I'm addressing both the males and the females here . . Which race is the most against your personal taste /and which do you find the most repugnant anyway . . ?
Aryans most certainly are also among the most good looking folks out there . . . .

. . . the European beauty ideal surely is held up high worldwide ( why else for example do you think do many females of other races dye their hair blonde ? lol )

Well . . let's have a look . .

Negroes - great resemblence to monkies -look primitive . . not really desireable.

They are said to be 'quite good in bed' but tbh I shit on that ...

Asians - look degenerate imo . . .their slopy eyes and pointed faces .

. . they look like dragons - most ironically , since the 'dragon' is the most famous mythological being / creature in Asia.

Middle Easterners - they are mongrels from the beginning . . repugnant....

East Indians - what I find repugnant about them is that they also still pretty much have an Aryan skull-shape but often dark skin . . . I just find that unattractive . . . .

Australian Abprigines - totally unattractive . . look pretty much like negroes , at times even more unattractive . . .

- - - - - - -

. . who's it for you . .?
Hispanics and nigs are the most ugly. You can't say Asian though. So you think these women are ugly? Even if not white you can't say they look like a spic or sheboon.

Old March 12th, 2019 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

jewsign jews

jews, who call themselves a race are the ugliest fuckers on this planet.

Old March 12th, 2019 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
jews, who call themselves a race are the ugliest fuckers on this planet.
Would you agree the very pretty lady in the video above is far more attractive than a Jew?

Old March 13th, 2019 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Question again, wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Would you agree the very pretty lady in the video above is far more attractive than a Jew?
semites are western asiatics, most asiatics are ugly in my opinion.

There are pro-asian forums ...maybe you would feel more comfortable on one of them? I don't understand why you hang out here on a Euro forum and promote asian females, unless you are asian yourself?

Come on Jeffie, bust out the anime and gook out! Come out of the closet ya sneaky slant eye!

Old March 13th, 2019 #8
Sean Gruber

The most ugly race is jews.

Lusting over pics of Sarah Jessica Parker or Natalie Portman is almost as good as a blood test. Just saying.

Less talk, more action

Old March 13th, 2019 #9
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
semites are western asiatics, most asiatics are ugly in my opinion.

There are pro-asian forums ...maybe you would feel more comfortable on one of them? I don't understand why you hang out here on a Euro forum and promote asian females, unless you are asian yourself?

Come on Jeffie, bust out the anime and gook out! Come out of the closet ya sneaky slant eye!
I'm white, but the young lady in that video looks to have a lot of white features for being Korean. Even her eyes are not very chinky at all. Like it has been talked about before, Japs and Koreans have some arisch genetics in them possibly. That girl also looks more womanly acting too, traditional female role.

Old March 13th, 2019 #10
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
The most ugly race is jews.

Lusting over pics of Sarah Jessica Parker or Natalie Portman is almost as good as a blood test. Just saying.
I remember when SJP was being touted as some kind of sex symbol briefly. Just didn't fly at all as she was extremely unsexy.

That's a curious thing, some women are objectively good-looking but just not sexy at all. Not sure what that is about.

Thread