Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 14th, 2019 #1
Crowe

Default Retarded cat lover gets shredded by a jaguar while taking a selfie.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...rk/3125031002/

No respect for the animal whatsoever. She probably thought it was just a bigger version of her house cat. Anyone that dumb should be fed to a Jaguar. That's how it used to work in the hunter-gatherer days.

Welcome to the kwa, when apex predators are cute cuddly creatures.

Old March 14th, 2019 #2
Breanna
Eternal Glory

What is an adult even doing at a zoo in my opinion zoos are for children. Immature adults have totally ruined the zoo I remember on the mainland at a zoo petting event the lineups to pet the animals were horrendous, waiting forever in line and fully three quarters of the people in the lines were stupid adult women wanting to take photos of themselves with animals, eventually one like-minded father in the crowd says loudly "children at the front of the line, adults at the back, children get to go first" and things went better after that, honest to god what kind of grown adult wants to get in childrens way so that they can pet animals, take selfies with animals, and gawk at animals. It ruins the outing for the families with children. Those adults are acting like children and they need to grow up. What is this woman thinking that a carnivorous beast will be cute and cuddly. What on earth, didn't she realize that the disney cartoons she watched were only movies? I figured we all grow out of that when we reach adulthood, maybe not. Even my kids know better than that. I just asked them if they would like to pet a jaguar and they replied, "no because it would gobble me up."

Old March 14th, 2019 #3
Crowe

Hope that woman gets her tubes tied, because she's too dumb to make decent breeding stock.

Her best option would be someone like Jeff, who's not looking for a "pregger".

Old March 16th, 2019 #4
Crowe

These are powerful predators. They even hunt caimen. I thought cats didn't like water, but Jaguars will enter the water for a kill.

You got be mind blowing retarded to cross safety barriers to get a selfie with one of these cute cuddly kitty cats.

Also, it seems I've triggered a cat lover on VNN. GOOD.

Thread