Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 3rd, 2019 #1
Iain

Default Joe Owens

Anyone know how he got on at the election last night? Can't find the results anywhere.

Old May 3rd, 2019 #2
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

'None of these, deliver Brexit!': Furious Leave voters wage #SpoilYourBallot campaign to deliberately sabotage ballots in protest at the Government not taking Britain out of the EU

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cid=spartanntp

Joe Owens needs to stand as a registered party; Liverpool First, or Liverpool Together, and not as Jack Jones. That way it will appear to the ordinary folks of Liverpool something organic and local is taking off. But I doubt Joe Owens will listen to any advice other than his own council and will continue as an ineffective one-man-band protest only a small number of voters will bother to support.

I hope I end up with egg on my face to learn that Joe Owens won or came second. But I remain pessimistic. If he wants to sweep the Liverpool council he needs to create a group people can get behind.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; May 3rd, 2019 at 07:31 AM.

Old May 3rd, 2019 #3
scouse83

Joe got 50 votes very much down from his last vote. He actually believed some ethics were going to vote for him, he's a bit naive when it comes to politics.

Old May 3rd, 2019 #4
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
Joe got 50 votes very much down from his last vote. He actually believed some ethics were going to vote for him, he's a bit naive when it comes to politics.
"naive"...that could be the understatement of the year. No doubt he thinks we left the EU last month, as voted for almost 3 years earlier.

Old May 3rd, 2019 #5
Iain

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
I generally agree with him regarding strategy, however he's off his trolley if he thinks "mobilising the ethnic vote" is a viable strategy.

We'll have a hard enough time mobilising the whites nevermind the ethnics.

Old May 3rd, 2019 #6
scouse83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain View Post
I generally agree with him regarding strategy, however he's off his trolley if he thinks "mobilising the ethnic vote" is a viable strategy.

I agree with you mate. I support Joe and like the bloke never met him in person only spoke to him over the phone and we fell out over that little time period we were talking I forget what it was over now something to do with a post on here year's ago. He's just made a video now saying how some veteran nationalists from Liverpool never help him politically or financially don't know who he was talking about like. If I knew how to use PayPal I'd donate to him but not sure about helping him out politically doubt if he would want my help.

Old May 3rd, 2019 #7
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain View Post

The current trajectory makes it certain that it won't be long before the "ethnic vote" exceeds the native vote. And exceeds it forever. Unfortunately people like Joe Owens are hopelessly sclerotic in their thinking.

Thread