VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 12th, 2019 #1
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs up Victory Parade May 9, 2019 in Moscow

Over an hour long, the yearly Russian Victory Day military parade through Red Square with speech by Putin.

Ура!

Old May 12th, 2019 #2
Rasen
Banned

Do you celebrate their victory over Nazism?

Old May 12th, 2019 #3
notmenomore

Very nice, indeed!

A number of things missing here, though.

I notice at the conclusion as the President leaves the reviewing stand he is accompanied only by the senior military officer. Missing: swarms of goons "security detail".

In all this throng (both in the ranks and in the crowd) I can find no flamboyant beards, no ponytails, no dirtbags, no antifa, and just absolutely no nig-nigs. I wonder what happened to all those valuable assets.

I also missed the flyovers. Aren't they usually a part of this?

National pride, itz a thing.

Itz a thing the Zionist overlords want to make certain is extinguished in the Kwa. Could the Kwa even pull off one of these parades if it wanted to?

Old May 12th, 2019 #4
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Irrelevant side note. Go to 36:20. The camera moves to the audience and there is Stephen Seagal. Yes, it is him.

I looked it up. Seagal's father was a Russian jew. Seagal has American, Serbian, and Russian citizenship.

The camera stays on him for several seconds.

Mike

Old May 12th, 2019 #5
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
Irrelevant side note. Go to 36:20. The camera moves to the audience and there is Stephen Seagal. Yes, it is him.

I looked it up. Seagal's father was a Russian jew. Seagal has American, Serbian, and Russian citizenship.

Mike

...and one of the VERY FEW males with facial hair. Always the "people apart" juden.

Old May 12th, 2019 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Question Russia is always a lot of questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Very nice, indeed!

A number of things missing here, though.

I notice at the conclusion as the President leaves the reviewing stand he is accompanied only by the senior military officer. Missing: swarms of goons "security detail".

In all this throng (both in the ranks and in the crowd) I can find no flamboyant beards, no ponytails, no dirtbags, no antifa, and just absolutely no nig-nigs. I wonder what happened to all those valuable assets.

I also missed the flyovers. Aren't they usually a part of this?
Likely Putin doesnt need a security detail when he's among his people, or else they were so well hidden and integrated into the crowd that they were almost impossible to pick out.

The Russians are and always have been the absolute masters of VIP security, the US secret service today trains their agents using Russky methodologies including Systema Russian martial arts.

I cant recall the last time Russian secret service ever lost a VIP.

If you look through pictures and vids of Ronald Reagans visit to Moscow in 1988 you see none other than Putin accompanying him, he was part of the US presidents Russian security team while at the summit and Ronnie seemed very comfortable with his presence.

On the dirtbags in the crowd, they have them in Russia too of course. The Moscow police likely wouldn't let them into Red Square for the duration of the parade where they could embarrass their country in the eyes of the world.

I thought the same thing about the flyovers, I've never seen a Victory Day parade without them. Very strange, they claim it was due to bad weather but I think that's very unlikely.

Also past parades were a little more elaborate and the people a more enthusiastic, maybe somethings up in Russia?

Lots of pics here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art..._campaign=1490

Last edited by T.Garrett; May 12th, 2019 at 04:26 PM.

Old May 12th, 2019 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking jews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post

Mike
jew Seagal is buddies with Putin, Vladimir Vladimirovich has lots of jewish friends and considers himself a friend of the state of izrael.

Even though he is an effective white leader I don't understand why so many western wn idolize him as their hero he's jew friendly and could care less what happens anywhere else in the world but in Russia or to Russians.

Did you notice Russian defense minister Sergey Shoigu making the sign of the cross as he entered Red Square for the parade?

We need to take care of our own problems, they aren't going to be solved by Russian ordnance dropping on the wests degenerate and corrupt leadership its likely never gonna happen and if it does its going be at a point in time where we wont be able to keep our people from being completely annihilated no matter what we do.

Theyre waiting and watching the jew eat through our countries knowing that it cant continue forever. The first substantial military assault on whats left of the white west will likely come from their allies the chinese within the next decade, thats how much time I guesstimate we have left to save our people. Roughly ten years to oblivion, thats not much time considering the thousands of years it took our race to reach the peak of its evolution in the late 17th to mid 20th century.

Think it can be done?

Last edited by T.Garrett; May 12th, 2019 at 06:25 PM.

Old May 13th, 2019 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
I thought the same thing about the flyovers, I've never seen a Victory Day parade without them. Very strange, they claim it was due to bad weather but I think that's very unlikely.
Terrorism concerns, perhaps?

Quote:
Also past parades were a little more elaborate and the people a more enthusiastic, maybe somethings up in Russia?
Difficult to say. These parades are expensive to put on. 2020 is the 75th anniversary of the end of the Great Patriotic War, maybe they will go all-out with the parade then?

Quote:
Even though he is an effective white leader I don't understand why so many western wn idolize him as their hero he's jew friendly and could care less about what happens anywhere else in the world but in Russia or to Russians.
Probably true, but I still respect Putin for looking after the welfare of his own country, which is a hell of a lot better than what we are stuck with for politicians in the KWA. Right now, there is no better White leader in the world, certainly not Orange Man Chump.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 13th, 2019 #9
Rasen
Banned

Besides the whole celebration was about "victory over fascism", Vladimir Putin sent messages to President of Israel Reuven Rivlin and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu congratulating them on the 71st anniversary of the declaration of independence of the State of Israel.

Quote:
“It is symbolic that this year your country’s national holiday coincides with the Day of the great Victory, which rid the world from the brown plague and saved the Jewish people from extermination,” the President of Russia stressed.

The Russian leader praised the friendly nature of the bilateral relations and expressed confidence in the further development of dialogue and constructive cooperation between the two countries as well as partnership interaction on solving current international issues.

Vladimir Putin confirmed that Russia is set to make further active efforts for a fair comprehensive settlement in the Middle East, which would ensure security and prosperous development of Israel, as well as all nations in the region.

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/60489

Old May 14th, 2019 #10
Ray Allan

Too bad the air show was canceled.

Old May 14th, 2019 #11
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Besides the whole celebration was about "victory over fascism", Vladimir Putin sent messages to President of Israel Reuven Rivlin and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu congratulating them on the 71st anniversary of the declaration of independence of the State of Israel.
That's why he has prevented Israel's enemies in Syria from being defeated.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 3rd, 2019 #12
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
That's why he has prevented Israel's enemies in Syria from being defeated.
Dead operators of Iran rocket systems smashed by Israeli aiforce in spite of "Russian protestion" say hello to you from hell.

Old May 9th, 2021 #13
Alex Him

Old May 12th, 2021 #14
Ray Allan

Good to have English narration. The air display was also back this year.

I noticed the band was playing 'Katyusha' as the women marched past at 34:00.

Also good to see many onlookers in the crowd not wearing masks.

Alex, didn't you once tell me you went to the Victory Day parade when you were a child?

Old May 12th, 2021 #15
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Good to have English narration. The air display was also back this year.

I noticed the band was playing 'Katyusha' as the women marched past at 34:00.
You heard right, Ray.

This is Katyusha.

Quote:
Also good to see many onlookers in the crowd not wearing masks.
"Mandatory mask mode on the streets has been canceled from 13 July 2020. However, citizens are encouraged to continue to use this remedy."
and
"It is necessary to wear a mask and gloves in shops, public transport and other places where there are a lot of people."

Quote:
Alex, didn't you once tell me you went to the Victory Day parade when you were a child?
I have never been to such a parade either in Moscow or in other cities.

Thread