VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 16th, 2019 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Crazy Asian Lady Lives Up To The Stereotype In Parking Lot Fight Video - The Nick Di Paolo Show

Old November 16th, 2019 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking one of my funny stories

This fugly bigmouthed yellow bitch reminds me of one of the owners of a local asian eatery that often screams at her husband calling him a 'chinese loser', 'little dick' and bitch in front of customers. They have decent chow which is the only reason I ever went near the place.

Once I told her to shut the fuck up when I went in there for pickup and she exceeded my bullshit tolerance level with her howling and she told me the same thing the gook in the video told the guy in the parking lot "I'll lay you out you pos, don't fuck with me" but with a meat cleaver in her hand hahaha ...big mistake sista slope.

When I jumped over the counter to kick her in the twat the scene was like a cross between a chop sockey movie and the cafeteria food fight in Animal House, hahaha the offensive, cowardly bitch ran and locked herself in the rear bathroom to get away from me as I went full Okinawa on the rest of the chinks in the kitchen trying to get at her and they fought me like a mob of little Bruce Lee's.

The NYPD who showed up rather quickly dogpiled on and cuffed me but after they saw the replay of the video of the incident when the supervisor showed up (gookess with big mouth and big knife) 5-0 let me off the hook ...I even got my chinese take out that was still on the counter to go home with and a 'so sorry' from the offensive yellow bitch after I decided not to press charges. Surveillance cameras worked for me fer once.

I still go there occasionally for chinky chow ...she never ran her fuckin mouth on me again.

This is how you deal with the yellow scum.

Old November 17th, 2019 #3
Susan

Chinks are unpredictable and as hard as they try to fit into a White culture they cannot.

There is a chink couple up the street where I live. The male has transformed his backyard into something that looks as if it is in Vietnam. He put a lean to against the house which I'm sure he did not get a permit for. There is a huge banana tree on the side and lord knows what else is back there.

But the front yard is a nightmare. He has done all the work himself and believe me he has no ability to do DIY projects so they look professional. There are walls and steps none of which are straight or level. He expanded the sides of his driveway by laying bricks down and weeds are all grown up through them.

He put cement blocks all over the yard surrounding and running alongside plants and small trees. But he didn't buy the attractive kind of border rocks or bricks. Instead he just got some ugly cement blocks with holes in the middle that should be stacked on top of each other not side by side.

It is the most godawful yard I have seen in an otherwise nice neighborhood. I was going to ask him one day if his yard was done yet...as a joke...but I kept envisioning him chasing me with a machete. And I figured maybe his yard is keeping him occupied and that may be a good thing.

One day his wife came home while he was out in the yard. She drove up the driveway and hit the side of the garage. I was walking my dog and could hear them screaming at each other for the rest of my walk.

One day I was in Goodwill near my house and all of a sudden this chink male at the front of the store starting getting angry and making these loud grunting sounds. Apparently he wanted an item that a White woman already had. It was really the most immature display I have ever seen or heard from a grown up.

He continued yelling and just would not take no for an answer. The manager came and tried talking to him. The police were never called. I almost left the store and called them myself I got so sick of hearing that idiot. This must have gone on for 30 mins.

I kept looking around for any signs of disgust in the faces of the other Whites there and I just saw blank empty faces who seemed to see nothing wrong or who had just resigned themselves to living with this ridiculous shit.

Old November 17th, 2019 #4
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Crazy Asian Lady...

Thread