Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 20th, 2013 #5061
snowglobe

Default Greek state TV Two stations broadcasting simultaneously

Cops learned to "extrapolate" from bureaucrats who said they were estimating;except when civilians do this- it's called Lieing.:rolleyes:

Old October 20th, 2013 #5062
Serbian

Cynical German Ambassador confesses: “Now that Greece is being sold, we shall invest.”

Posted by xaameriki on October 19, 2013

Posted in: Uncategorized. 2 comments

The German ambassador in Athens Wolfgang Dold, spoke of investments planned to take place in Greece by German companies. When will they invest? After the EU, IMF and others directed entirely from Berlin, are finished looting everything in our country. Then the Germans and other foreign entities that exploit human souls will “invade” to analyze everything. Public property already is being sold by the memorandum coalition in addition to private property of the Greeks.

“A significant number of German companies are planning to invest in Greece and are now waiting for the right time to implement their plans,” was the phrase of the German ambassador in Athens. This says it all. Included is a proposal of the “occupation” plan against the Greeks . They plan to take advantage of the debt and control the country. They plan to reduce wages to allow companies to implement pay scales equivalent to that of China. The politicians continue to push grueling taxes on Greek citizens for the sole purpose of increasing the amount of foreclosed properties, which they can then acquire at huge discounts.

The above statements were made in the 11th business conference organized by the German-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology in Germany. Of course, this was not a random time and place. The plan for decimating our country is guided purely by international and domestic sharks and their goal is for Greece to be sold completely.

Eventually they plan to replace Greeks with a mass of third world immigrants who will not complain or have issue with working for third world wages. These international loan sharks know that a slow ethnic cleansing of Greeks will result in both the economic and geopolitical conditions being ideal for them.

Until that time, and while Dold “Waits for the right moment” The only solution for Greece is the immediate rejection of the catastrophic memorandum policy, denial of payment for the illegitimate debt and a return to self sufficient production.

http://xaameriki.wordpress.com/2013/...-shall-invest/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old October 21st, 2013 #5063
varg

Default Nikolaos Michaloliakos: Persecuted for my ideas by an Anti-Hellenic Regime.

This is an exclusive Golden Dawn New York English translation of an interview done for the Newspaper Stoxos (Target) by the editor of that paper, Dimitra Mylonas.

It was Saturday morning, September 28th when Nikolaos Michaloliakos leader of Golden Dawn was arrested, in an unprecedented political move that happened in Democratic Greece, the country that claims to be a Temple for Democracy.

It was in the early morning of October 3rd when the presiding judge decided to remand Nikos Michaloliakos. During this time the entire media moved in an unprecedented attack using any means necessary to slander Golden Dawn with no regard for what is true and what is not, false hidden polls and obvious manipulation. During this time, none of these valid and reputable journalists gave any chance for a representative of the Golden Dawn to respond. Very Democratic! Stoxos makes an exclusive interview with the inmate at Korydallos prison, political prisoner, Nikos Michaloliakos, the Director of the newspaper, Dimitra Mylonas learns the whole truth.

- Ethical?

Completely unethical. Especially while I was being persecuted for my ideas the same regime just a few weeks ago opened a museum for the greatest slaughterer of Greeks in modern history, Kemal Ataturk . This scheme they have enacted persecuted myself ,my comrades,the entire Golden Dawn and Greek nationalists that had the courage to label traitors those who say Istanbul, those who sell out our homeland piece by piece and have brought disaster and misery to the Greek people.

- Mr. Michaloliakos, as a Chief of the Greek Nationalists and the Golden Dawn, are you aware that whatever you say can be used against you? They have seen it with their eyes and ears and cant believe it. Are you aware that all Greece laughs at the ridiculousness of what is happening? And with that weapon and humor, and the sympathy for your detainment ,have Greek nationalists won a battle in society?

The storyline has been developed into a big fiasco. There have been more than 35 investigations in monasteries and homes everywhere. They have not found the famous thousands of guns Golden Dawn supposedly has. Naturally they did not find anything and all these falsehoods which they refer to are all garbage. They say they got this information from Talking to homeowners where are these homeowners, are they Ghosts? Instead they find the exact opposite, nothing. Golden Dawn has been consistent in its fight against the plutocracy, that is exactly what these political figures are who govern our fatherland, we stand against these pimps and the media with its political persecution. Suffice to say, for the dear readers of Stoxos these pimps could not deceive them and neither could the Karamanlis government before. They are the real dictators of this place, they have ordered these wars, they have ordered our political persecution.

- Saturday Morning, September 28th. They ring the bell of your house and you hear them say that they have come to arrest you. What are your first feelings and initial thoughts Mr. Michaloliakos?

The first thought that comes to mind is that this is a test. It is a test for each fighter and also a blessing. Its a chance to prove if your morale is made of iron, if you are loyal to your ideology. What I also think is that the Golden Dawn is so strong now that they scared the whole system, an entire regime. As for the officials who issued the order, Look at them, we know that they are agents of a rotten conspiracy.

- In the days before it changed into a very specific climate, with the epicenter being the Golden Dawn. Not that I had thought it could never happen, but did you expect that it would come to this and that the system would reach this point, that of arresting and imprisoning you?

The fact of the matter is that it was not merely days, but whole months (if not years) and in particular from May 7th , when Golden Dawn reached 7%, there was a very specific climate, a climate of demonization against the popular nationalist movement of the Golden Dawn and certainly an attempt to get things to lead to the current situation. Certainly this climate had never stopped, as you mention in your question this climate peaked into the current prosecution and detention of both myself and two other members of Golden Dawn and maybe more in the future.

You should know that all of this did not spring out of nowhere. If you follow the story characteristics, it happened insteps. Aris Ravanos of Nea Demokratia was writing as early as July and August that September is the month that Nea Demokratia will deal with Golden Dawn and they will try to damage them in any way possible. It was therefore all scheduled. At this point I want to say that I saw panic in those who were conducting the secret polls. The Golden Dawn is constantly gaining support despite the controversy they created and leveraged against us in many dirty ways, with bloggers, various tricks with newspapers and blacking us out from the TV channel interviews. It is no coincidence that none of the major channels nationwide had given us a voice. So then, to conclude with my answer, there was indeed a certain climate and all this was a planned conspiracy, but it is all slanderous lies and will fail. Nothing has been proven and nothing will be proven because the Golden Dawn is as clean as the crystal water coming up from a mountain spring.

- Listen to us leader and listen well, you have managed to humiliate the system once again!. (translation of a Greek slogan made by nationalists towards Michaloliakos while he was captive inside the police station) This is not just a slogan but a kind of consciousness for Greek Nationalists and not only them, but also for hundreds of thousands of Greeks who in this ordeal stand by Golden Dawn even if they dont completely agree with them politically. What do you have to say to those people, who had no doubts right from the beginning?

Indeed, it was Golden Dawn, and not simply myself all along, the Golden Dawners, the nationalists are the patriots who marched us down the path of virtue, the path of the nationalist struggle, humiliating the system. Without having money, without having a TV channel, without having sponsors, we managed to have 7%, and now have surpassed 20%, according to surveys conducted lately. You ask me what to say to those standing at my side? I wish them strength, I wish them to have strength, perseverance and move forward. What we need right now, and I say this from behind the prison walls, is more struggle. What is important is not I Michaloliakos, not Golden Dawn, above all what is important is Greece. Right now, Greece is currently lost, it has been sold out. They undermined our armed forces, crime has spread everywhere, they are preparing a new law legalizing essentially illegal immigrants. The Greeks must resist. Fighters and Comrades, have strength and even if we go behind bars we will be on your side.

- So how far do you think the system will go with its treason and what might be hiding behind the unprecedented persecution of a political party with elected MPs beyond the obvious political reasons accusing you of treason?

It is unprecedented in the modern political history of the country, a party with elected MPs having the leader sent to prison along with members of the movement. It has never been done, even after 74 nor before 67. Maybe because for the first time there was a party not belonging to the club, these dirty political parties, that have led our Fatherland into this current mess. Because of this it happened for the first time. Because for the first time a truly nationalist party, really for Greece got in the parliament. As for the treason, I can only smile thinking that they would have limits.

In the military I have served on the Greek-Turkish and Greek-Bulgarian border, while those who accuse us and their political leaders, are the ones who did the least military service or avoided it completely. And what treason? Betraying a treacherous regime trying to bring it down? Going against it is an act of patriotism. Who are they who have been Betrayed? Those who took down the Greek Flag from Imia? Those who said Cyprus is too many miles away in 1974? Those who are preparing for a new Annan Plan in Cyprus? Recently the statements of the Prime Minister with Anastasiadis want there to be a new referendum in Cyprus. Preparing the Turkification of the entire Island. Well, these accusations of treason from them do not bother us. We are far more deserving of the name patriots than those who have brought us into the current situation.

- What do you think of the possibility for them to try to outlaw the Golden Dawn and simultaneously attempt to erect a party coming from the same place but on a much smaller scale that will follow all the protocols they set, what goes through your mind about that?

I believe that they have little chance of success in such an endeavor. Besides they lost in the past And do not forget the statements of Karatzaferis on the morning show of the Mega channel, he had said that if it was me, there would be a real right-wing. Meaning of course, right-wing Karatzaferis leading an independent, free-nationalist movement. Indeed this free and unbound nationalist movement But yet Karatzaferis failed and has been thrown to the trash in the history of the Greek people There is not a way to stop it. The Golden Dawn is not a usual party with a polling rate. It has become myth, it has become a legend, it has spread to every corner of Greece at the moment and has sympathies even in political spaces not imaginable, even the left! Whatever they do, they will fail. The future is ours, the Golden Dawn can not be stopped by any law or any unconstitutional bans.

- According to an increasing number of lawyers in the country and even the criminal justice system, many of the charges will not hold up in court. What will happen when the Golden Dawn will start to be vindicated? Has the government considered this possibility you think? Does the government control at all what is happening and what is your political assessment?

Actually many charges have already been dropped. All false witnesses used were either protected or celebrities or people who have no idea what the Golden Dawn is. This was passed off as true for a short period against the Golden Dawn, with these people coached in their responses. In one instance, a man who we challenged accusing us with financial scandals, who gave testimony speaking for two owners, without saying who they are. Others for transport of arms and various other fairy tales. Namely those saying these things will do anything What I mean is where did they find him this witness? They found him in prison where he is there for a criminal offense. Government investigators to find witnesses, they search for prison convicts who are in trouble. Even then, what do they say? What evidence do they give? Nothing! They look nowhere, looking at monasteries and can not prove anything The charges will surely be dropped. We are innocent. The Golden Dawn has a legitimate political struggle. Its big crime was that the actions were nationalistic. In a protectorate, in a foreign occupied government, the nationalist struggle is a crime. Now as for the government, I do not believe that it has no control over that. Its a small group of power around the Prime Minister, which is in panic from the devastation that resulted from the economic collapse, our national issues are sold out one after another, and certainly in terms of the Golden Dawn, it will not get votes in the same way that Nea Demokratia got its votes in 1977.

- As parliamentarians, representing hundreds of thousands of Greeks who have rights, they not only refuse to recognize you, but your voters. A few days ago, you made a request to take part in a vote inside the parliament.

In our case it is a flagrant violation of the Constitution. We represent some of the voters among the Greek people and they prevent us from going to vote in the House . It is yet another illegal and unconstitutional act. We have the laws of Greece on our side and I believe that we will be vindicated.

- Mr Michaloliakos for years there were town squares with 200 and 300 hardcore Nationalists. We would like to know what is it that protects Golden Dawn and empowers it as it grows?

- The big weapon of the Golden Dawn is that you do not sell nor buy. It is the belief in the idea, the belief in Greece and that God is on our side and we are unwavering. The Golden Dawn started like a small flame that was once just in the town squares as you mentioned, from the 200 and 300 hardcore nationalists, today it has become an unstoppable force that has spread across the country. The future is ours! Warm greetings to the militant leaders of Stoxos and to all readers of this patriotic newspaper.

http://xaameriki.wordpress.com/2013/...llenic-regime/

Old October 21st, 2013 #5064
andy

Latvian's picketing the Greek embassy,there are many more such pickets planned throughout Europe in the coming weeks

http://ruptly.tv/site/vod/view/4918/...en-dawn-allies

Chase them into the swamps

Old October 21st, 2013 #5065
HardHawk
Banned

Default On Wendsday

Will be an article in the web page of GD, the photo of one of the secret witness against her, with one of the ND ministers puppet of the troika.

The counter attack is beginning to gather momentum, as the info is feed into the correct channels of GD. Soon also the rest of the back scene and involved in this attack and who financed the whole movement, will be disclosed with names and photos, at the proper moment and when is judged that will have the most effect.

Old October 22nd, 2013 #5066
Serbian

Apparently there is a rally planned for Saturday, October 26th at 18:00 to Larissa Station in support of the persecuted Golden Dawn.

Old October 22nd, 2013 #5067
Serbian

Regarding the long running FYROM dispute.

US to Samaras: Now that you have locked up Golden Dawn, finish the job by giving the Skopians rights to the name Macedonia

Posted by xaameriki on October 21, 2013

For years, NATO and the Americans have been trying to force Greeks to deny historical fact, and instead recognize a nation made of up ethnic Bulgarians and Serbs who were brainwashed by Tito to start calling themselves Macedonian.

They want us to recognize them as Macedonia Ignoring the fact that they speak a dialect of Bulgarian, have Bulgarian National Heros, arrived in the Balkans during the Slavic invasions of the 6th century AD, and almost entirely they do not even live in the geographic borders of what was ancient Macedonia, the province of the Greek world that spread Hellenism under Alexander the Great.

This is why we refer to these people as Skopians and the country Skopia.

A lot of movement is happening in regards to the Skopia issue. Thus, according to an announcement by the United Nations Secretary, the personal envoy of the UN Secretary General (and man of Soros),
Matthew_Nimetz Matthew_Nimetz
, organizes talks between Greece and Skopia and have invited representatives of the two countries, Ambassador Adamantios Vassilakis and Zoran Jolevski, respectively, to meet with them at the UN Headquarters on the 24th and 25th of October.

Nimetz will meet with both representatives separately and then together, in order to find what they call amutually acceptable solution on the name issue.

Reportedly, during the last visit of little Antonis to America, Americans congratulated him after the repression of the Golden Dawn, and urged him to finish with the Macedonian issue. Basically he was told the following, The only thing getting in the way of giving up the name Macedonia was Golden Dawn, so now that some of them are in jail go ahead and do what you have to do.

http://xaameriki.wordpress.com/2013/...ame-macedonia/

Old October 22nd, 2013 #5068
Alex Linder
Administrator

[overview of last few days of jewish junkmedia coverage]

Neo-Nazi tattoos fall out of fashion in Greece after Golden Dawn ...
The Guardian-Oct 21, 2013
Doctors and tattooists in Greece have reported a surge in requests for the removal or camouflaging of neo-Nazi tattoos after the recent crackdown on the far-right ...

Golden Dawn party in crosshairs of Greek vote to freeze state funding
CTV News-4 hours ago
Golden Dawn is under a criminal investigation sparked by last month's fatal stabbing of a Greek rap singer, an attack blamed on a party volunteer. Its leader and ...

Greek parliament strips immunity of six Golden Dawn lawmakers
Reuters-Oct 16, 2013
ATHENS (Reuters) - Greece's parliament voted to lift the immunity of six lawmakers from the far-right Golden Dawn party on Wednesday, paving the way for a ...

Greece turns up pressure on neo-fascist Golden Dawn
Los Angeles Times-Oct 16, 2013
LONDON — The Greek parliament voted overwhelmingly Wednesday to strip six lawmakers from the Golden Dawn party of their immunity from prosecution as ...

Greece: Golden Dawn still in third place in polls
DigitalJournal.com-Oct 20, 2013
Athens - In spite of a government clamp down on Greece's far-right party Golden Dawn and legal measures to define the party as a criminal organization, the ...

The Ten Worst Purveyors of Antisemitism Worldwide, # 7: The ...
PJ Media-Oct 20, 2013
The good news is that since September 28 the Greek government has been cracking down on Golden Dawn, the neo-Nazi movement that won almost 7 percent ...

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...=nws&tbs=qdr:w

Old October 22nd, 2013 #5069
Alex Linder
Administrator

by P. David Hornik

P. David Hornik is a freelance writer and translator living in Beersheva and author of the new book Choosing Life in Israel. He blogs at http://pdavidhornik.typepad.com/

The Ten Worst Purveyors of Antisemitism Worldwide, # 7: The Golden Dawn Party
Sunday, October 20th, 2013 - by P. David Hornik

Check out the previous installments in this ongoing series:

#10: David Irving

#9: Roger Waters

#7: Recep Tayyip Erdoğan

The good news is that since September 28 the Greek government has been cracking down on Golden Dawn, the neo-Nazi movement that won almost 7 percent of the popular vote in spring 2012 and, ending up with 18 parliamentary seats, became Greece’s third strongest party.

On September 17 an antifascist rapper named Pavlos Fissas (aka Killah P.) was stabbed to death in Athens, allegedly by a Golden Dawn activist. Earlier attacks, including at least one fatal one on an immigrant, were also ascribed to Golden Dawn.

On September 28 Greek police arrested Golden Dawn’s leader, Nikolaos Michaloliakos, and other top party members on charges of running a criminal organization. Michaloliakos and two other deputies are now in jail awaiting trial. Meanwhile the Greek parliament has voted to strip six more Golden Dawn MPs of their immunity.

While the Greek constitution doesn’t allow political parties to be banned, the parliament also appears set to cut Golden Dawn’s state funding.

So much for the good news.

The bad news is that, first, Golden Dawn remains popular. It was scoring as high as 14 percent in opinion polls before the rapper’s stabbing, and since then has gone back down to about 7 percent. Whether or not that’s just a temporary dip is not yet known.

And second, as long claimed and as Financial Times confirms, one of Golden Dawn’s strongholds in the country is none other than the police:

[Golden Dawn] has penetrated the country’s police force, set up caches of heavy weapons in remote locations and trained its recruits to carry out brutal attacks against immigrants and political opponents, according to the country’s top security official.

Nikos Dendias, minister of public order and civil protection…has assigned the police antiterrorism unit to probe the party’s allegedly criminal activities…. But another reason for taking the investigation away from the regular police force is that it has been infiltrated by Golden Dawn. Some police officers in districts with sizeable immigrant populations have gone beyond colluding with local neo-Nazis to set up political cells within their units, Mr. Dendias said.

…The move to crack down on Golden Dawn follows an escalation of violent incidents in recent months. Analysts say attacks became more frequent because of police foot-dragging over making arrests of Golden Dawn sympathisers and reluctance by politicians to take a strong stand against it.

http://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2013/10...en-dawn-party/

What is PJ Media? Neocon commmentary, is the shortest answer.

PJ Media is a media company and operator of an eponymous conservative opinion and commentary website. The organization was formerly known as 'Pajamas Media'. Their purpose is to broadcast news exclusively via the Internet and YouTube, focusing primarily on politics.

Founded in 2004 by a network primarily, but not exclusively, made up of conservatives and libertarians led by writer Roger L. Simon it was originally intended as a forum to present blogs "with the intention of... aggregating blogs to increase corporate advertising and creating our own professional news service."[1] PJ Media's name, formerly Pajamas Media, is derived from a dismissive comment made by former news executive vice-president Jonathan Klein of CBS during the Killian documents affair involving then-CBS anchorman Dan Rather in the fall of 2004: "You couldn't have a starker contrast between the multiple layers of checks and balances at 60 Minutes and a guy sitting in his living room in his pajamas."[2]

Charles Johnson, the blogger behind Little Green Footballs, teamed up with Roger L. Simon to create PJ Media

Johnson is a leftist turdeater for Israel

Old October 22nd, 2013 #5070
Alex Linder
Administrator

Greece: Golden Dawn still in third place in polls

By Katerina Nikolas
Oct 20, 2013 in Politics

Athens - In spite of a government clamp down on Greece's far-right party Golden Dawn and legal measures to define the party as a criminal organization, the party is still ranking third in political polls. Polls published in the Sunday press show that Golden Dawn (Chrysi Avgi) have retained their third-place ranking, despite the arrest and imprisonment of party leader Nikos Michaloliakos and several other MPs. Defence.net cites two separate polls. The RC poll gives SYRIZA a slight lead over New Democracy, polling 22 percent and 21 percent respectively. Golden Dawn registers at 9.5 percent, well ahead of PASOK on 6.5 percent.

A second poll gives a slight lead to New Democracy over SYRIZA, with 21.9 percent and 20.7 percent. In this poll Golden Dawn drops to 5.7 percent, still higher than PASOK's 5.1 percent. An analysis earlier in the week by the esteemed John Ward of The Slog showed a different picture. Ward reported: "Previously 100% reliable Athens sources this morning relayed to The Slog findings from ‘secret ballot’ quantitative research polling undertaken by the American Embassy there." He revealed that Golden Dawn polled an astounding 17.5%, putting them in clear second place behind SYRIZA. Voting intentions are difficult to assess accurately as many Golden Dawn supporters are keeping a low profile while investigations are under way, with many reluctant to voice their true voting intentions.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...#ixzz2iTIs2wje

Old October 22nd, 2013 #5071
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Guardian tries to create a trend]

Neo-Nazi tattoos fall out of fashion in Greece after Golden Dawn crackdown

[...]

Doctors and tattooists in Greece have reported a surge in requests for the removal or camouflaging of neo-Nazi tattoos after the recent crackdown on the far-right Golden Dawn party.

Swastikas and other fascist symbols became increasingly popular in recent years as the party grew to become Greece's third biggest political force. But the murder last month of the anti-fascist rapper Pavlos Fyssas has led to an unprecedented crackdown on Golden Dawn and prompted many to rethink overt support for the group.

"I now have customers who want me to cover up their old tattoos with new ones," said Yannis Barouxis, a tattoo artist.

Christoforos Tzermias, a dermatologist, uses laser surgery to remove neo-Nazi symbols from Golden Dawn supporters. "They are usually young people aged 20 to 25 and their tattoos were made in the last two or three years," he said.

Barouxis and Tzermias said they had customers from the police force and the military who now feared they might be singled out for supporting Golden Dawn. "It's a sign of nationalism, but I wouldn't say that they are neo-Nazis," said Tzermias.

Many prominent Golden Dawn MPs, such as the party spokesman, Ilias Kassidiaris, have argued that the swastikas on their arms are ancient Greek meanders or other symbols.

Panayiotis Iliopoulos, another Golden Dawn MP, said he "didn't know anything about Hitler" and that he chose to have the words "Sieg Heil" tattooed on his right arm because he liked the fonts.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ce-golden-dawn

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 22nd, 2013 at 12:47 PM.

Old October 22nd, 2013 #5072
Alex Linder
Administrator

Golden Dawn party in crosshairs of Greek vote to freeze state funding

Pedestrians walk past graffiti that reads 'crush the fascists' in Athens' Syntagma square on Friday Oct. 11, 2013. (AP Photo/Dimitri Messinis)

Elena Becatoros, The Associated Press
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:19AM EDT

ATHENS -- Greek lawmakers are to vote late Tuesday on a proposal to suspend state funding for political parties accused of not guilty of, accused of criminal activities, a measure targeting the Nazi-inspired Golden Dawn group. The legislation was backed by the conservative-led governing coalition, the main opposition and a small leftwing party -- representing 241 of Parliament's 300 seats. It allows an indefinite funding freeze for parties whose leadership is charged with involvement in a criminal group, or terrorism.

Golden Dawn is under a criminal investigation sparked by last month's fatal stabbing of a Greek rap singer, an attack blamed on a party volunteer. Its leader and two lawmakers have been jailed in pre-trial custody as alleged members of a criminal organization, and another six lawmakers have been stripped of immunity from prosecution to face similar charges. None of the party leadership has been charged with any direct connection to the killing.

Thorbjoern Jagland, the head of the Council of Europe, the continent's top human rights agency read: anti-White agency, praised the crackdown, but said care must be taken to ensure fair trials. "I would like to commend the Greek government for having taken action immediately, and very strong action. I think it's very important to differentiate between political work and criminal acts," Jagland told The Associated Press in an interview at the start of a two-day visit to Athens to discuss combating extremism and hate speech.

Golden Dawn says the prosecution of its members is politically motivated.

The fatal stabbing last month led to increasing calls for the party to be banned outright. But Jagland cautioned that could backfire, with similar cases elsewhere in Europe leading to parties re-emerging under different names, or going underground where they are harder to monitor and regulate. "What is very important is to go after people that are doing crimes, and not mixing up that with politics," said Jagland, who also heads the committee which awards the Nobel Peace Prize. He didn't comment directly on the party funding bill, saying this was "up to the Greek government," but noted that such a move would not contravene European human rights laws. "It is actually in most European countries unlawful to do hate speech, incitement to violence, open racism and also denial of the Holocaust," he said. During a meeting with Public Order Minister Nikos Dendias, the Council of Europe head also offered the support of the organization's legal experts in seeking ways to deal with the Golden Dawn issue. Jagland was also to meet Wednesday with Greece's prime minister and the ministers for justice and foreign affairs.

Formerly a fringe party, Golden Dawn's popularity soared in recent years as the country sank into a financial depression and unemployment spiraled. Running on an anti-immigrant campaign, it won 18 seats in Parliament and nearly 7 per cent of the vote in 2012 elections. Party members and supporters have long been blamed for violent attacks, mostly against dark-skinned immigrants but also against left-wing political opponents and gays. Golden Dawn denies any involvement.

Associated Press writer Nicholas Paphitis in Athens, Greece, contributed.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/golden-d...#ixzz2iTKcZlgz

Old October 22nd, 2013 #5073
Alex Linder
Administrator

Golden Dawn and the rise of fascism

"Don't be stupid; be a smartie. Come and join the Nazi party":

22 Oct 2013
Vrasidas Karalis

Last September, I was in Piraeus visiting my mother; we went together to the open market in Nikaia to buy vegetables and whatever else people buy in such places. As we were purchasing carrots and lettuce from a middle-aged lady from Pakistan, suddenly two men dressed in black started pushing my mother back, shouting that it was unpatriotic to buy anything from immigrants.

My mother is eighty-years-old and if she had fallen down, her bones would have been broken. I said that to one of the beefed-up (fouskotoi in Greek); "You are acting against the nation," he replied, "by supporting illegal immigrants."

"And who appointed you," I said, "the guardian of the nation? We have the police for this." "No," he shouted close to my face. "We are the nationalists and protect our society from the foreign vermin." We started punching each other and ended up in the police station. There, the police officer, a lovely lady, told me with disdain that I provoked them and there was no reason to make any report about this because the case would be against me. Meanwhile they had punched me in the face and I had two broken teeth bleeding. She almost kicked us out of the building.

Given what we learned during the last few days, this incident is by no means special - indeed I must have been lucky that they didn't pursue the issue further. A minor and insignificant story, of course; but look what happened with Pavlos Fyssas the other day. The dead are multiplying; as they killed last year a poor boy from Pakistan, they bashed two legal migrants from Egypt, who were living legally in the country for over ten years, and destroyed the property of so many people with the machismo and the arrogance of those who know that the police won't touch them.

We avoid discussing the problem of the fascist mentality in Greece; we think that such things happen elsewhere but not at the birthplace of democracy and of the usual self-indulgent rhetoric. In reality, Greek society is permeated by a profound feeling of resentment against everybody - and in this resentment one can locate the deep inferiority complex that many young people feel because they are totally powerless, marginalised and irrelevant to what happens around them.

The problem with Greek society is that it never dealt successfully with the many traumas of its history: the Asia Minor catastrophe, the German Occupation, the Civil war, the political persecution, the 1967 Dictatorship, the Cyprus division, amongst others. Having no closure, indeed catharsis, to these lingering traumas, people feel drawn to false and deluded messiahs who present themselves as embodiments of power, purity and confidence. This has led to a complete confusion: the Golden Dawn people with their German ideology presented themselves as Greek nationalists. They adopted the Nazi salute which they presented as ancient Greek, confusing ancient Greece with ancient Rome, because it was a Roman salute and not Greek. They adopted the swastika thinking that this is another ancient Greek symbol which is also untrue as they have confused it with the ancient Greek cross, which was a symbol of harmony and not of power. They keep talking about Plato, Aristotle and other philosophers, the people who don't know what philosophy is about and if they lived in ancient times they would have exterminated most of the philosophers.

Indeed for them, ancient Greece was in reality only Sparta, a militaristic and closed society, which despite its glorious armies left nothing behind except some ruins and lots of stories written down by its opponents, living in the Athenian democracy. You will tell me, how is it possible for such vulgar individuals to have read anything and be interested in anything produced by the ancient Greeks? They are the product of complete lack of education and utter ignorance; nihilistic desperados who pretend to bring hope and optimism, whereas they cause only destruction and havoc.

There is something more to be admitted: modern Greeks always feel left out by history. We haven't contributed anything to modern culture, science or politics; for the Greeks to do something significant they must leave Greece. It is really sad, but the political system in the country creates the foundations for a fascist mentality based on xenophobia, social panic and a deep inferiority problem. The Golden Dawn leadership are not simply deluded: they want to destroy Greek culture, and replace it with the Roman cult of power and domination.

Demographically, most of them belong to the generation of entitlements, which thrived after 1980, without having worked a single day in their life. It is interesting that most of the leadership are unemployed while as the judicial investigation goes deeper it is revealed that, like a criminal mafia, they offered protection to night club owners, blackmailed people, received bribes, worked together with the Albanian mafia, amongst other achievements. Yet many people voted for them: feeling humiliated and frustrated with the political system they decided to punish everybody. In all countries where such feelings prevail, conspiracy theories thrive. No one will ever take responsibility in the country for what they have committed: there must be somebody else to blame.

The inability to do anything to change their political system makes them feel that black uniforms, torches and obscene language make them powerful again; and they attack powerless immigrants and poor people because they cannot do anything against those who create the problems. The only thing they repeat is a language of phallic obscenity: we will f*** you, you are f*****, you are all c**** - all these things are said in public. The profound hatred towards the female body and sexuality finds in such statements its most vulgar and horrible expression.

http://neoskosmos.com/news/en/golden...ise-of-fascism

Old October 22nd, 2013 #5074
Alex Linder
Administrator

Greek birth certificate probe in 'Maria' case
By DEREK GATOPOULOS and ELENA BECATOROS, Associated Press
Updated 12:28 pm, Tuesday, October 22, 2013

In this police handout photo taken on Thursday , Oct. 17, 2013, Christos Salis, 39, right, and his companion Eleftheria Dimopoulou, 40, or Selini Sali — as the woman has two separate sets of identity papers. pose with the little girl only known as "Maria" in the Larisa regional police headquarters, Greece. Police in Greece have released the photographs of a couple alleged adductors of a girl known “Maria” after they were formally taken onto pre-trial custody and an international search for the girl’s parents intensified. Photo: Greek Police, AP

ATHENS, Greece (AP) — A top Greek prosecutor has ordered an emergency nationwide investigation into birth certificates issued in the past six years after an unknown girl was discovered living with her alleged abductors at a Gypsy camp.

[...]

http://www.ctpost.com/news/crime/art...se-4915934.php

Old October 22nd, 2013 #5075
Alex Linder
Administrator

Anti-fascist Rallies and Events in Central Athens
By Maria Papathanasiou on October 22, 2013 in Events, News

On Tuesday morning, the anti-fascist and migrant rights groups announced that they will organize a series of cultural events and a rally on October 26 in central Athens. The residents, the local community groups, educators and university workers will participate in the event. The anti-fascist festival will begin with a rally at Victoria Square at noon on Saturday and will follow a march to the main square of Aghios Panteleimonas. The cultural happenings with musicians and street artists will be announced soon. Thanasis Kourkoulas, the spokesperson of the Deport Racism activist group told journalists: “this action is scheduled to coincide with the revelation of the true face of Golden Dawn.” He also said that the far-right party is believed to be behind numerous attacks on foreigners and migrants-owned establishments in the central Athens, and especially in the area of Aghios Panteleimonas, the same spot the Golden Dawn member killed Pavlos Fyssas. He continued by saying that “the objective is to reach out to residents and collective groups in Aghios Panteleimonas, which should be a place of creativity and solidarity, not of racist and fascist hate.” According to the official announcement: “The Golden Dawn is not a political party, it is a Neo-Nazi criminal organization which took action because of the financial crisis in our country.”

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2013...entral-athens/

Old October 22nd, 2013 #5076
Alex Linder
Administrator

Rights group: Europe must share immigration burden

October 22, 2013 Updated 4 hours ago

Thorbjoern Jagland, the head of the Council of Europe, speaks to The Associated Press in an interview at the start of his two-day visit to Athens, on Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013. Greek lawmakers are to vote late Tuesday on a proposal to suspend state funding for political parties accused of criminal activities, a measure targeting the Nazi-inspired Golden Dawn group. PETROS GIANNAKOURIS — AP Photo

By ELENA BECATOROS — Associated Press

ATHENS, Greece — The head of the Council of Europe said Tuesday that other European countries should do more to share the burden of tackling illegal migration to the continent, a problem that has disproportionately affected the continent's southern countries. The vast majority of migrants trying to enter the European Union illegally do so through the southern border countries of Greece, Italy and Spain. Hundreds have died this month alone trying to reach the Italian island of Lampedusa on rickety smuggling ships. The countries of the European south, which have also been suffering from a severe financial crisis over recent years, have long called for more assistance from the north.

"I think it's a shame how Europe has handled this. A small group of countries have taken the whole burden, and my sympathy goes ... to them," Thorbjoern Jagland, who heads the continent's top human rights organization, told The Associated Press in an interview during a two-day visit to Athens. "There should be more of a burden sharing in Europe when it comes to dealing with this huge challenge. But I see no signs that this will happen," Jagland said. "Therefore, I think that it's important now to see how we can work with those countries that are having the highest burden there."

The head of the Council of Europe, which includes 47 member states, including the 28 nations in the European Union, stressed it was possible for other European countries to help those bearing the brunt of migration flows without having to accept larger numbers of refugees themselves. While the Council of Europe does not have a say in forming European migration policy, it does have "a clear responsibility when it comes to how the immigrants are being treated when they arrive at the borders and how they are being treated afterwards," Jagland said. Rights groups have strongly criticized Greece in the past for the conditions inside its immigrant detention centers, where hundreds of migrants rounded up across the country for lacking the correct documentation are held until they can be expelled.

http://www.macon.com/2013/10/22/2732...#storylink=cpy

[it's a game of law, no-law, pretending the law is being following, ignoring it, calling for it to be respected. In the end, keep your eye on what actually happens: aliens keep coming into Europe, and Europe keeps not deporting them. That's what matters. The solutions to Europe's woes lies in an international effort to destroy jews and any who serve them. That's all. It's that simple.]

Old October 22nd, 2013 #5077
Alex Linder
Administrator

[a Businessweek piece on the future of the EU]

Europe Breakup Forces Mount as Stalwarts Regret Losing Relevance
By James G. Neuger October 21, 2013

Thomas Bellinck, a Belgian theater director, has put a date on the European Unions collapse: 2018. The doomsday timeline of his Brussels exhibition called Life in the Former EU: Final Years of the Long Peace, presented the blocs six-decade run as a peaceful interregnum before the continents relapse into nationalism, an interlude where technocrats were too focused on regulating the diameter of tomatoes as their experiment in multinational democracy withered. We need national politicians who are either prepared to defend the project and redo it or admit that they dont want to do it, says the 30-year-old Bellinck. But now we have something in-between.

VIDEO: Farage Says Euro Won't Exist in Ten Years

What the EUs founders in the 1950s intended as ever closer union now risks going in the opposite direction: Britain is threatening to secede; the euro, battered by the four-year debt crisis, remains at risk of splintering; anti-euro forces are advancing in France, the EUs heartland; separatists are pushing to burst the U.K., Belgium and Spain. Economic lethargy combined with a deepening political quagmire and mounting debt load as leaders struggle to tame the legacy of the financial crisis risk condemning Europe to lag further behind emerging powers like China. Europes global heft is eroding: the euro zones share of global gross domestic product has fallen to 13.1 percent from 18.3 percent when the currency was forged in 1999, according to International Monetary Fund data.

Quite Delicate

The situation is quite delicate, but the scenario of the disappearance or crumbling of Europe is not real, Romano Prodi, a former Italian prime minister and European Commission president, said in an Oct. 14 telephone interview from Bologna. For the short and medium term, to become more and more irrelevant -- this is the real risk.

Its not the only scenario. Collapse, slow decline, or renaissance are the EUs three alternative futures, a U.S. intelligence analysis argued last year.

Dissolution of the worlds largest market -- with 507 million people in 28 nations and economic output of $17.8 trillion -- wasnt the base case of the U.S. spy agencies. Their Global Trends paper -- released on the same day in December 2012 as EU leaders accepted the Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo -- found a low likelihood of collapse, in which the euro and European single market fragment and civic order breaks down.

Federalist Utopia

Equally unlikely is a federalist utopia sketched out Oct. 3 by European legislators led by Guy Verhofstadt, a former Belgian prime minister. Turning the Brussels-based commission into the blocs government, imposing EU-wide taxes and gutting national vetoes over EU policies are non-starters in virtually every capital. What we see all over Europe is more nationalization of policy instead of more federalization, said Elina Viilup, a former EU Parliament adviser from Estonia who is now at CIDOB, Barcelona Centre for International Affairs. Instead, Europe is living through what the U.S. spy report dubbed slow decline: the commission expects the 17-country euro zone to shrink 0.4 percent in 2013, lagging behind the U.S. for the fifth year. The Pew Research Center called the EU the new sick man of Europe in May after its annual poll in eight countries showed a drop in the blocs favorability rating to 45 percent from 60 percent in 2012.

Corporate Shifts

The malaise extends beyond politics. German software maker SAP AG (SAP) is morphing into an ever-more U.S. company, having spent $12 billion on takeovers in Californias Silicon Valley since 2010. Fiat SpA (F), owner of Chrysler, got 75 percent of its 2012 operating earnings from North America, with CEO Sergio Marchionne considering a primary listing in the U.S. Creditors led by Germany have committed 496 billion euros ($679 billion) to fight the debt crisis, expecting all of it to be repaid. With unemployment at 27.9 percent in Greece and joblessness in the under-25 bracket as high as 56 percent in Spain, the human and political costs are harder to recoup.

The political radicalism that ensued isnt limited to the economically distressed Mediterranean rim. Across Europe, movements that define themselves as against something -- the euro, austerity, the perceived European superstate, banks, U.S.- style capitalism, foreigners, Islamic extremism or just politics as usual -- are making headway, echoing the gains by the Tea Party in the U.S. The rise of extremism and populism is an enormous concern for the EU, Luxembourgs Viviane Reding, the EUs justice commissioner, said in an Oct. 9 EU Parliament debate. It fuels racism, xenophobia, homophobia, all forms of intolerance.

Protest Movements

The euro areas lowest jobless rate, at 4.9 percent, didnt prevent a party trumpeting the slogan Austria First from capturing 20.5 percent of the vote in Septembers election there. Italys Five Star Movement, a protest group headed by Beppe Grillo, a former comedian, picked up 25.5 percent in February with a message blending environmentalism, civil rights and rejection of the traditional elite. Doubts about the euro are part of the Five Star package, since Italy has gone backwards during the euro era: Italian economic production per person is now 91 percent of the euro-zone average, down from 104 percent when the currency debuted in 1999, EU data shows.

Globalizations discontents are dominating the conversation in France, where National Front leader Marine Le Pen is turning what her father started as an anti-foreigner clique into a mainstream force. Economic patriotism, ditching the euro and casting off the dictates of economic policy from Brussels and Berlin form the credo she has used to siphon votes away from established parties.

Soviet Example

The EU will crumble like the Soviet Union, Le Pen said in an interview published Oct. 15 with Agence France-Presse, RFI and Liberation. We are the 5 percent of the worlds people with no control over our economy or currency, or over the people circulating on our territory.

Le Pen has had a good month. An Oct. 3 TNS Sofres poll ranked her as the countrys third-most-popular politician, followed by an Oct. 9 Ifop poll showing her party in front nationwide for the first time. A breakthrough at the ballot box came Oct. 13 when the National Front won a by-election for a regional council seat in Brignoles near the Mediterranean coast, prompting panic and finger-pointing between the two traditional parties, President Francois Hollandes Socialists and former President Nicolas Sarkozys UMP.

Deluded Idiot

Britains contribution is the U.K. Independence Party, which makes a U.K. secession from the EU and curbs on immigration its raison detre. Headed by Nigel Farage, a former commodity broker who once called EU commission President Jose Barroso a deluded idiot, UKIP tallied 10 percent in this months YouGov poll, making it Britains No. 3 force. Facing those headwinds, Prime Minister David Cameron gave in to the anti-EU wing of his Conservative party and promised to put Britains EU membership to a popular vote in 2017, assuming he is re-elected in 2015.

For now, the political center has a tenuous hold on European affairs. National unity coalitions run Greece, on financial life support since 2010, and Italy, seeking to escape that plight. The anti-euro forces that did so well in Austria put on a weaker showing in Germany a week earlier, getting 4.7 percent and missing out on seats in the Bundestag. Chancellor Angela Merkel is moving toward negotiating a unity government with her traditional rivals, the Social Democrats.

Parliamentary Elections

Next Mays elections to the EU Parliament are shaping up as a continent-wide referendum on where the EU is going. Declining turnout -- from a peak of 62 percent in 1979, the year of the first direct balloting, to 43 percent in 2009 -- makes the Parliament susceptible to protest votes, turning the home of European democracy into a sounding board for anti-EU populism. The European elections are sure to rattle the government of Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras -- if it survives that long. Samarass New Democracy has 22.7 percent support, virtually tied with 22.5 percent for the anti-bailout Syriza party, according to a Marc SA poll for Alpha TV on Oct. 11. In third place with 7.1 percent is the anti-immigrant Golden Dawn, now with three of its leaders jailed for alleged hate crimes.

Three other elections threaten to remake Europe in 2014.

Voters in Scotland will decide in September whether to break away from the U.K. Catalonia, Spains biggest economic region, may also hold an independence ballot. Belgium holds a federal election in May with a separatist party likely to be the top vote-getter in the richer Dutch-speaking Flanders region, renewing debate over whether the country will stay intact.

Secessionists Fate

One reason for secessionists to think twice is that the setup of a new regional state would propel them out of the EU, cutting them off from European consumers, employers and investors. Recession, fragmentation and retreat are far from what the framers of the EUs first-ever constitution had in mind at the start of the millennium. With the euro in place, the EU set to expand to eastern Europe and U.S. vulnerabilities exposed by the Sept. 11 attacks, European leaders launched a constitutional convention in late 2001 with the question: Does Europe not, now that it is finally unified, have a leading role to play in a new world order?

More than a decade later, the interim answer is: no, or not yet. The constitution was torpedoed by French and Dutch voters in 2005 and resurrected in scaled-down form in 2009 as the Lisbon Treaty. The euros wobbles have questioned a half-century of economic integration. The crisis buried the myth that the currency was a one-way street, with no exit clause. Greece was threatened with expulsion in 2011 and Cyprus careened toward the precipice this year, only to be saved at the last minute.

Historic Moment

The situation is quite fragile, not only for Greece, said Anna Diamantopoulou, a former Greek government minister and European commissioner. It is a very historic moment. We cannot go step by step any more, we have to jump. What is important now is to overcome this gradualism. Making that leap rests with Germany, thrust by the debt crisis into the role of Europes reluctant leader with Merkel as the indispensable decision-maker. To many, Merkel has exercised the wrong kind of leadership. German-inspired emphasis on deficit reduction is opposed by 60 percent of Europeans, according to an EU-wide Gallup poll last month. While 94 percent of Greeks demanded alternatives, so did 50 percent of Germans.

Reluctant Leader

To others, even in a country invaded by Germany in 1939, Merkels leadership is too reluctant. The trained physicists case-by-case approach prompted Polish Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski to label himself as the first top Polish diplomat to fear German inactivity more than German power. With Merkels tactics validated by her partys biggest electoral score since 1990, boldness isnt likely in her third term. The danger of German aggression is about zero, the danger of German inactivity stands extremely high, said Brendan Simms, a professor of the history of European international relations at Cambridge University and author of Europe: The Struggle for Supremacy about Germanys pivotal role. What you dont have at the moment is the visionary chancellor who will set out a roadmap and a project. Its just surviving from moment to moment, which is a lot better than nothing, but isnt going to solve the problem in the long run.

The duelling forces of union and disunion were summed up by Herman Van Rompuy, a former Belgian leader who became the EUs first full-time president in 2009, in time for the financial crisis. When not chairing save-the-euro summits, Van Rompuy dabbles in haiku, a form of stylized Japanese poetry. His second haiku collection, published in five languages on Oct. 3, includes this meditation:

Winter slips away,

spring is still holding its breath.

Heaven has its doubts.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...sing-relevance

Old October 22nd, 2013 #5078
Alex Linder
Administrator

only the government and the international interests it caters to wants a greece full of illegal aliens

In Russia, people will help the authorities to combat illegal immigration
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 18:32

In Greece the illegal immigrants help the authorities in combating Nationalists!

Addressing the problem of illegal immigration by two different states, demonstrates in a clear and how the governments of the two state entities serving or not the interests of their people.

The murder of a Russian citizen who did ride with his girlfriend in the streets of Moscow from Azeri illegal immigrant, became the cause of a massive outbreak of the Russian people against the crime of illegal immigrants. Thousands of Russians, mostly young people, took to the streets of Russian cities, demanding protection from the threat of criminal action smugglers. The Russian government, realizing the feeling deepest anger of the people and legitimate reaction against lathroeisvoleon criminals brazenly announced that it intends to implement a plan to combat the phenomenon.

According to this plan, the Russian government will activate now "signs", which Russian citizens will help the authorities to identify and apprehended illegal aliens. Citizens volunteers will search for illegal immigrants, mostly from Azerbaijan and the Caucasus countries, both in homes and in areas where the latter frequented.

These will of course occur in a State of which the government respects its citizens and act to protect the interests of the Russian people. Contrast, the anti-national state in which we live we, the anti-Greek government respects both the citizens that the country's prime minister to give the ratio of (!) to president Zionist organization that will eliminate the third political force in Greece. Furthermore, the anti-national government intends to tackle the major problem of illegal immigration and the dramatic consequences of this (crime, unemployment, threat to public health, etc.) by passing anti-racist law, according to which lathroeisvoleis (those not "ellinopoiithoun" with destructive decision Nation parties of the right and left to return Greek nationality) they will have infinitely more rights than Greek citizens!

It is also fresh and example of the wanted in his homeland, chairman of the Pakistani community in Greece, who in the beginning of the illegal persecution of antinational Government against the People's Association-Golden Dawn, rushed in to view all 'objective and reputable " journalists to denounce the killings ratsististikes compatriots from the Golden Dawn, without presenting any evidence that it engages the People's Nationalist Movement with the relevant facts. Patrons of that alien parties and government-funded bodies internationalist left, which indicate without evidence and regardless of the Golden Dawn, which is responsible for every death of an illegal immigrant, even when the police finally arrest the perpetrators and proves that they are compatriots of the victim!

Taken we therefore can conclude that in contrast to the Russian government that takes measures to protect the Russian people, the puppet government of the Troika do everything possible to make Greece lathroeisvoleon paradise and hell of the Greeks. Ex no announcements of antinational government, we can expect this implies in the very near future joint ventures police and smugglers for prosecution of the national spirit of the Greeks. Our fellow countrymen who are willing to tolerate provocative privileges shared by the government to illegal immigrants, they only have to stay steadfast in support of treacherous parties of liberal and Marxist wing. But those who understand that the goal of the government is beyond the abolition of civil liberties, the biological extermination of the Greek Nation, let us do so by considering the bleak future that emerges clearly longer for their children in a state lathroeisvoleon settlers.

GOLDEN DAWN to Greece belongs to the Greeks!

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2iTTCjt5c

Old October 22nd, 2013 #5079
Alex Linder
Administrator

[just keep pushing and resisting until the jew-System falls apart]

The Panas xemprostiazei the pollsters: "20% of the Golden Dawn" - VIDEO
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 20:52

The size of the "criminal" and communications fiasco at the Golden Dawn emerges daily through the polls, but also the response of the Greek people rallied alongside the Greeks Nationalists.

At Maxim have thrown the towel anymore, as they fell themselves into the pit dug for the Golden Dawn. Illegal political persecution along with sewer sludge and slander backfire on plotters. The Golden Dawn not only fell, the pollster of garments not only shared, but instead advocates (concealed or unconcealed) increased to the point that it reached over 20%.

That's not say we, but the eminent professor Epaminondas Panas, polls which alone are approached with precision the actual rates of recent national elections.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2iTUg7VzP

Old October 22nd, 2013 #5080
Alex Linder
Administrator

Rapid developments in the scandal shifted birth declaration the Municipality of Athens
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 20:23

Major responsibilities lathrodimarchou Kaminis

Trying to shirk its responsibilities the blatant lathrodimarchos Kaminis , now that the avalanche of developments on illegal records of births, threatens to sweep. The Kaminis to top tried to throw the responsibilities supposedly antiquated system, but when it proved that I had to have care of this for five months, sounded stern.

But developments continue to be rapid and so it seems the revelations delayed birth declaration flare over council furnace. Specifically, from the 50 in 2011, rose in 2012 to 200, while in 2013 reaching 400. Background So with the pre-announced investigations of the incidents, the Kaminis decided to "dismantle" them until yesterday elect to avoid the worst.

But the questions remain. Although not responsible for this scandal, the head of the municipality, who else can have what is the job of the mayor, if not check the local council that governs? Especially if you consider past statements furnace support to Roma and illegal immigrants, the whole thing begins and "smells" very bad. The truth is that in any event such a resounding scandal within the municipality requires if anything's resignation lathrodimarchou Chimneys, who ultimately bear the responsibility for that occurs within the municipality.

However, we still expect the intervention prosecutor to investigate any criminal responsibility of the mayor and that seems to be waiting for you ... much, because in Greece the "progressives" are not controlled by law, it seems.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2iTW04Xo2

Tags
#1, golden dawn, greece

Thread