VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 8th, 2013 #1
keifer

Default Golden Dawn Green Wing as an American/Local tactic

http://golden-dawn-international-new...volksland.html

This concept of the environmental objective has positive implications on many levels.
1) This allows for assembly without permit. This denies the government the leverage of handing out permission. What good are rites if someone else owns them. Rites are given to, and taken away.
2) Environmental objective as a White collective would deny the jews the opportunity to define our objective on their terms; the racist word would have little to no validity when present in the same sentence as Environmental Preservationists.
3) Media opportunities are exponential when presented with the frame work like that of The Green Wing project.
4) Recruitment.

Lets hear some ideas.......

Old May 9th, 2013 #2
keifer

The following is a reply I recived from GD about their Green Wing.

The Green wing of Golden Dawn is indeed ecological, but it also spans a variety of issues. Green wing is in charge of blood drives, fighting forest fires, planting trees, collecting non-monsanto seeds, picking foods free of charge for distribution, etc. We certainly believe in policies favorable towards the environment and detest the lefts co-opting of this (especially considering the history of Bolshevism in regards to environmental atrocity), but I do not believe this alone is enough to save a people.

Environmentalism ought to be part of your platform, but centering around that as a primary issue will alienate a lot of common folk that are suffering from every day problems. This is a pitfall Leftists fall into when they take up certain issues and create coalitions centered around that, it destroys the popular element of a movement. Golden Dawn believes in preserving the environment, but for anthropocentric reasons, as it is vital to our future as well as part of our heritage. It's important to stress this when agitating for nature as vital to nationalism.

There is some movement in the region you are in, but nothing official yet. Stay tuned to our website for news on official Golden Dawn chapters in your area.

I would recommend that before you create your own party, you approach and speak to existing groups like the American 3rd Position, if that fails then try something new. There are a lot of environmentalists who dislike the Left, but join them because its the only side that brings this issue to the table.

Old May 15th, 2013 #3
Crowe

There have been issues with people growing Monsanto engineered plants/trees for personal food supply and then the government rushing in to uproot them. Because the way the government sees it are those varieties are the intellectual property of Monsanto. Bullshit, I say! Only tyrants would trademark food.

I'm a firm believer that there are consequences for toying with Nature, etc genetic engineering, even if those consequences aren't initially clear. Like some sort of mutation occurring when engineered varieties interact with natural ones over a period of years/decades.

They got all kinds of crazy creations like hybrids of 2 fruits like peaches/plums and stuff like that. I'd never eat someone's science project.

The Golden Dawn has a lot of similarities with Codreanu's Iron Guard. They would go out and help poor farmers harvest their crops, repair homes, and all sorts of completely selfless actions, and they asked for nothing in return.

The reason the Golden Dawn is popular, close to 20% approval from the public, is people know the government is shitting on them while the Golden Dawn is out doing charity work as well as sending a political message. They have the right idea, the way you defeat the media's lies and slander is to go out and prove to people they are lying and that you're just trying to help them. Goes along with the saying, "Money talks, and bullshit walks". And in that case the media would be the bullshit. You can't win over the public + a hostile media feeding them lies with a political message alone. This is what American movements need to start doing. I don't care how good the political message is or even if you got all your facts in order, nobody cares. But if you feed someone who is hungry, suddenly they do care and more receptive to your political message.

Last edited by Crowe; May 15th, 2013 at 06:15 PM.

Old May 29th, 2013 #4
keifer

If 50% of the White liberals came to our side, how many statistical points would the White crime index rise for the so called far right? What if the earth liberation front suddenly endorsed WN.
Thanks for the input Crowe. I am still thinking about this thread.

Thread