Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 14th, 2022 #5861
Stewart Meadows

I think it's high time to spotlight Céline Robinson, who is one of the jews behind the extremely anti-white, pro-negro, pro-third-worlder garbage series Law & Order:

Quote:
Who is Doing the Raping? Not Who ‘Law & Order:SVU’ Says!

Ann Coulter
January 02, 2020

Law & Order: SVU

America’s apparently unstoppable gusher of mass Third World immigration is on track to deliver a sick, dystopian future, where some people will do very well — cheap maids and all — but women and children will fare quite poorly.

(Finally! A story where women and children really ARE “hit hardest.”) (That’s Joe Sobran’s gag on a typical New York Times headline.)

With the major media actively covering up the crimes of immigrants, and big tech companies censoring people who point out the peculiarities of other cultures, there seems to be a major campaign on to prevent Americans from noticing.

Luckily, we have “Law & Order” to tell us the truth — technically to prompt me to tell the truth by correcting their scripts, in which sex traffickers, little boy rapists and women-hating mass shooters are invariably Trump-supporting white American males.

Beautiful actors and actresses spout dialogue written for them by “queer Jewish feminists” — according to one writer’s self-description in response to my recent “Law & Order: SVU” column.

I had pointed out that sex traffickers of 9-year-old illegal alien girls — while prevalent in our new “diverse” country — have never, ever, ever been what the show advertised: married white American businessmen.

Celine Robinson responded on Twitter:

Quote:
“I could not be more proud that ann coulter hates an episode of TV that I wrote. Nothing makes my heart sing like a fuming racist all-capsing about the progressive messaging she cannot stop due to her eternal and total irrelevance.

“Yours,

“A half French, queer, Jewish feminist”
I can’t help but notice that they don’t let viewers get a gander at Celine. No, they use hot actors and actresses — pretty much the molecular opposite of a “queer, Jewish feminist” — to express the multiple hatreds of a “queer, Jewish feminist” to the TV viewing public.
https://www.takimag.com/article/who-...ordersvu-says/

Céline Robinson. "Trust me, goyim."

Old August 14th, 2022 #5862
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I think it's high time to spotlight Céline Robinson, who is one of the jews behind the extremely anti-white, pro-negro, pro-third-worlder garbage series Law & Order:

Quote:
Who is Doing the Raping? Not Who ‘Law & Order:SVU’ Says!

Ann Coulter
January 02, 2020

Old August 14th, 2022 #5863
Stewart Meadows

The anti-white garbage series Law & Order was created by the jew Dick Wolf:

Quote:
Richard Anthony Wolf (born December 20, 1946[2]) is an American television producer, best known as the creator and executive producer of the Law & Order franchise. (...) Wolf was raised in Manhattan to a Jewish father
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Wolf

In its heyday, L&O (with its many spin-offs) was ever-present here in Europe, so you were bound to catch it on TV at some point. I've never watched the series regularly, but it's still obvious to me that its main purpose is to smear white people because virtually every episode that I've seen is about evil, sadistic whites who rape, torture and/or murder innocent, kindhearted negroes, mestizos and other assorted third worlders. The episode Lost Traveler is just one of many examples:

https://lawandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Lost_Traveler

In Lost Traveler, a small gypsy boy is found brutally murdered. At first, the police (our "heroes") suspect that an obese, mentally challanged gypsy is the culprit, but it turns out that he was being framed by the real murderers: two angelic-looking white teenage girls who tortured the child to death.

And as if that's not sick enough, we learn that these young white girls broke into the home of the fat gypsy and forced themselves on him sexually. They don't explain exactly what they did to him, but it's implied that they gave him a blowjob or a handjob against his will.

Because, you know, that's the kind of stuff that young white girls normally do in real life. They go around torturing non-white children to death, and sexually assault repulsive, obese men.

In order to fully convey the absurdity of this Law & Order episode, I would like to show you some pictures of the characters that I mentioned.

Here's the "rape victim":

And here are the "rapists":

If this had been a real-life news story about sexual assault, then the fat gypsy guy would have been the perp, and the white teenage girls would have been the victims. But in jewish TV land a.k.a. Hymiewood a.k.a. Bizarro World, it's the exact opposite. In jewish TV land, whites are the criminals and non-whites are the victims.

This is how jews twist reality to push their harmful agenda and smear white people.

Old August 14th, 2022 #5864
U. Dunrouse

Levy Disorder is no exception. Every time I see a Negro man or woman in a TV show, I know that he or she will turn out to be a fair & morally-superior character, no matter how stern he or she may look in the beginning of the show. It never fails. And all the bad guys are White males. Not all White males are bad guys in TV shows, but all the bad guys are White males (or less often, Arab males when it happens in the Middle East). And when the bad guy is very wicked, he's even blond and/or racist. The Simpsons even joke about it now.

"Blond guys aren't dumb (unlike blonde girls, The Simpsons say), they're evil. ...like in the the Karate Kid or World War II."
- Bart Simpson

Old August 14th, 2022 #5865
Stewart Meadows

We're supposed to believe that Céline Robinson and her fellow jew shitbags are "God's chosen people"?

Old August 15th, 2022 #5866
Stewart Meadows

Oh look, a book by Bryan Caplan and Zach Weinersmith that promotes third-world immigration into the West, and both Caplan and Weinersmith just happen to be jews. Gee, what are the odds?

Quote:
Open Borders: The Science and Ethics of Immigration Paperback – October 29, 2019

by Bryan Caplan (Author), Zach Weinersmith (Illustrator)

An Economist “Our Books of the Year” Selection

Economist Bryan Caplan makes a bold case for unrestricted immigration in this fact-filled graphic nonfiction.

American policy-makers have long been locked in a heated battle over whether, how many, and what kind of immigrants to allow to live and work in the country. Those in favor of welcoming more immigrants often cite humanitarian reasons, while those in favor of more restrictive laws argue the need to protect native citizens.

But economist Bryan Caplan adds a new, compelling perspective to the immigration debate: He argues that opening all borders could eliminate absolute poverty worldwide and usher in a booming worldwide economy―greatly benefiting humanity.

With a clear and conversational tone, exhaustive research, and vibrant illustrations by Zach Weinersmith, Open Borders makes the case for unrestricted immigration easy to follow and hard to deny.
https://www.amazon.com/Open-Borders-.../dp/1250316960

Quote:
Bryan Douglas Caplan (born April 8, 1971) is an American economist and author. Caplan is a professor of economics at George Mason University, research fellow at the Mercatus Center, adjunct scholar at the Cato Institute, and former contributor to the Freakonomics blog;[4] he also publishes his own blog, EconLog. He is a self-described "economic libertarian".[5][6] The bulk of Caplan's academic work is in behavioral economics and public economics, especially public choice theory.[7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Caplan

Quote:
What Life Experience Taught Me About Religion

By: Bryan Caplan

(...) If you wander the streets of NYC and look like me, some ultra-Orthodox Jewish teens will eventually approach you and ask: “Are you Jewish?” If you say no, they wave good-bye. If you want more details, here’s a true story about my encounter with the aforementioned ultra-Orthodox Jewish teens:

Teen: Sir, are you Jewish?

Me: I’m ethnically Jewish.
https://www.econlib.org/archives/200...ife_exper.html

Quote:
Zachary Alexander Weinersmith (born Weiner; March 5, 1982)[1] is an American cartoonist and writer, best known for his webcomic Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal (SMBC). Outside of SMBC, he is the co-creator of four books, a sketch comedy series, a podcast, and multiple other webcomics.
(...)
According to Weinersmith, his great-grandfather emigrated to the United States in 1925, and he has no family in Europe as they were killed in the Holocaust.[2] Weinersmith describes being "raised Jewish, in an only casually religious environment".[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zach_Weinersmith

Old August 15th, 2022 #5867
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Not Climate Change? Shisha-Smoking Iraqis Started German Forest Fire, Police Say

CHRIS TOMLINSON 14 Aug 2022

German police have identified four shisha-smoking Iraqi migrants as suspects in a forest fire in Saxony that took place last month and devastated the Saxon Switzerland National Park.

The four Iraqi men, aged between 24 and 25, have been identified by the German Criminal Police (Kripo) in connection to the wildfire which broke out in mid-July.

The men allegedly brought hookah pipes with them while going hiking in the national park and were later photographed smoking shisha by reporter Thomas Fischer, of the German tabloid Bild.
(...)
The fire is said to have caused around 50,000 euros in damages and saw nearly 27,000 square feet of the park engulfed in flames, damaging or destroying two-hundred-year-old trees. After two days, a total of 115 firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control.
(...)
Climate change is often cited as the reason for forest fires and some have predicted that the future will see even more major wildfires due to global warming, but many recent wildfires have been linked to deliberate or negligent arson.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...re-police-say/

Old August 15th, 2022 #5868
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
We're supposed to believe that Céline Robinson and her fellow jew shitbags are "God's chosen people"?

Jews' ugly faces and even uglier minds are the best refutation of their self-delusional mythology.
As plain as the giant noses on their faces.

Old August 15th, 2022 #5869
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Oh look, a book by Bryan Caplan and Zach Weinersmith that promotes third-world immigration into the West, and both Caplan and Weinersmith just happen to be jews. Gee, what are the odds?

Quote:
Open Borders: The Science and Ethics of Immigration Paperback – October 29, 2019

by Bryan Caplan (Author), Zach Weinersmith (Illustrator)

An Economist “Our Books of the Year” Selection

Economist Bryan Caplan makes a bold case for unrestricted immigration in this fact-filled graphic nonfiction.

American policy-makers have long been locked in a heated battle over whether, how many, and what kind of immigrants to allow to live and work in the country. Those in favor of welcoming more immigrants often cite humanitarian reasons, while those in favor of more restrictive laws argue the need to protect native citizens.

But economist Bryan Caplan adds a new, compelling perspective to the immigration debate: He argues that opening all borders could eliminate absolute poverty worldwide and usher in a booming worldwide economy―greatly benefiting humanity.
First, that's a debunked lie.

Second, let's try it first in "Israel" and then (in 50 or 100 years from now on) let's carry it out in other countries if and only if that experiment has significantly decreased absolute poverty worldwide and the Jewish people is not on the verge of extinction in Zionist-occupied Palestine. Without that, Bryan Caplan's words can only be regarded as Jewish propaganda for white genocide.

Old August 15th, 2022 #5870
Stewart Meadows

Since this thread is largely about jews who spew out anti-white propaganda, I might as well mention Rebecca Metz:

Quote:
Rebecca Metz is an American actress.[1][2] She is best known for her roles as Tressa on the FX television comedy-drama series Better Things, Melinda on the Showtime television comedy-drama series Shameless and Jenna Wrather on the Disney Channel comedy series Coop & Cami Ask the World.[3][4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Metz

Quote:
Rebecca Metz
@TheRebeccaMetz

I am an American Jew whose loyalty is exactly where it belongs - with the people of every race, religion, orientation, and ability who stand against white supremacy in all its forms. #DisloyalToTrump

6:10 AM · Aug 21, 2019
https://twitter.com/therebeccametz/s...27083313430528

Quote:
Rebecca Metz
@TheRebeccaMetz

Replying to @misszawadi @JewdyGold and @TheView

That, right there, is antisemitism, and it goes hand in hand with racism.

The Nazis modeled their policies after Jim Crow - they’re both rooted in white supremacy. Read “Caste” by Isabel Wilkerson.
Quote:
Rebecca Metz
@TheRebeccaMetz · Feb 1

Replying to @TheRebeccaMetz @misszawadi and 2 others

And to be clear, I don’t say this to shame anyone. White supremacy works every day to turn us against each other because they cannot win when we recognize they are our common enemy. There’s constant work to do in every community to root that poison out.
https://twitter.com/TheRebeccaMetz/s...68960341610501

Rebecca Metz. "Trust me, goyim."

Old August 15th, 2022 #5871
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
August 12, 2022 11:37 AM GMT+2

Italy's right pledges tax cuts, immigration curbs, welfare reform

By Gavin Jones

ROME, Aug 12 (Reuters) - Italy's conservative bloc will cut taxes, crack down on immigration and scrap the current system of welfare benefits if it wins next month's election as expected, the group said in a joint manifesto.

The conservative alliance is dominated by two rightist parties, Giorgia Meloni's Brothers of Italy and Matteo Salvini's League, flanked by the more moderate Forza Italia led by 85-year-old former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.
(...)
It promises "lower taxes for families, firms and the self-employed", with a so-called "flat tax" or single tax rate, on annual income of up to 100,000 euros for the self-employed and on any increase in income from one year to the next.
(...)
The manifesto promises to curb illegal immigration, another strong conservative theme, by blocking migrant boats with the help of local African authorities and through the creation of "hot spots" run by the European Union to assess asylum requests before migrants reach the EU.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...rm-2022-08-12/

Quote:
Giorgia Meloni may be no fascist. But she evokes grim memories of Italy’s past

An election win for her Brothers of Italy would be a threat to democracy across Europe

John Foot
Sun 14 Aug 2022 09.30 BST

During the national holiday of Ferragosto in mid-August, nearly all Italians are on holiday with their families. Politics is usually taboo. Not this year. Italy has been plunged into a very unusual “summer election” (polling day is 25 September), with the collapse of its flimsy, “emergency” coalition government in July. Now, the constant talk is of deals, candidates, constituencies and bartering. Italy’s holidays have been ruined.

Barring an unlikely political miracle, Giorgia Meloni will become prime minister. This will be a historic moment for Italy and for Europe: Meloni is head of the far-right and populist Brothers of Italy party – the direct political heir of the neo-fascist Italian Social Movement (with which it shares part of its symbol, a flag-flame). One of the central eurozone nations will be governed by a largely Eurosceptic, anti-immigrant, centre-right coalition. The alliance between Meloni, Matteo Salvini’s Lega and the remnants of the 85-year-old Silvio Berlusconi’s Forza Italia! will almost certainly have a strong majority.
(...)
Italy’s long agony of emergency governments and fragile coalitions appears to be coming to an end. Meloni’s government will last, barring scandal or economic meltdown, neither of which can be ruled out.

Some, including myself, have highlighted the irony of her coming to power as Italy marks the 100th anniversary of the first fascist seizure of power in the world: Benito Mussolini’s March on Rome in October 1922, which heralded the beginning of the end for Italian democracy and the institution of a 20-year regime.

But let’s be clear. Meloni is not a fascist. She will not command armies of black-shirted armed groups and she will not look to overturn liberal democracy. Beyond those basics, the signs are extremely worrying – for Italy, Europe and democracy. Meloni and Salvini are populists in the Viktor Orbán, Nigel Farage and Marine Le Pen mould. They have built their success on promises of huge and regressive tax cuts, nationalist anti-immigrant and anti-refugee rhetoric (with elements of Great Replacement theories) and anti-EU and anti-euro narratives. Much of this has been played out on social media, where Meloni and Salvini are expert players, unlike Berlusconi, who has never moved beyond television as his favourite medium.
(...)
Moreover, Italy is a country where the memory wars have been raging for decades, often around moments linked to the Second World War and the upheavals of the 1970s. It is clear that the rehabilitation of that past, the idea that “Mussolini did a lot of good things”, will gain further credence with Meloni as prime minister. Salvini, however, is perhaps the more dangerous personality. His tenure as interior minister was marked by a chaotic migrant “policy” that involved illegally blocking refugee boats from docking in Italian ports. He is likely to have a major ministerial role in any new government.
(...)
Meloni’s decision to stay out of the wide emergency coalition under Draghi looks set to reap a political harvest this autumn. She has carefully cultivated her image as a mother and a patriot. Since Berlusconi first brought the far right back into the fold in the 1990s, many former post-neo-fascists have served as ministers. But the top job has never been held by someone from that tradition – until now.
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...es-italys-past

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; August 15th, 2022 at 10:47 PM.

Old August 15th, 2022 #5872
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘Ireland Is Full’ – Govt Decision to Spend €1 Billion on Migrants Branded ‘Outrageous’

PETER CADDLE 15 Aug 2022

The Irish government’s decision to spend around €1 billion on migrants in 2022 is “outrageous”, a populist leader within the country has said.

The Irish government’s decision to spend around €1 billion (~£844 million/$1.02 billion) on migrants ostensibly from Ukraine has been slammed as “outrageous” and “wrong-headed” by a populist leader, who described the small island nation as no longer having anywhere to house new arrivals.

Despite being one of the EU countries furthest away from Ukraine, Ireland has taken in a huge swathe of refugees allegedly from the Eastern European country, with the country ranking third overall in the number of migrants per capita received by the EU, falling behind Poland and Latvia, near neighbours of Ukraine and Russia.

According to a report by The Times, politicians in Ireland have now confirmed that the country is likely to spend around €1 billion on migrants said to be from Ukraine alone, with a further undisclosed figure also to be spent on a sudden surge of definitively non-Ukrainian migrants this year.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ed-outrageous/

As we have shown in this long thread, jews have led the third-world rapeugee invasion in Ireland too, just like in virtually all white countries.

Alan Shitter is just one example:

Shatter: 'Immigrants have had a transformative impact on Irish society, for the better'

https://www.thejournal.ie/shatter-ra...39422-Apr2014/

Quote:
Alan Joseph Shatter (born 14 February 1951) is an Irish lawyer, author and former Fine Gael politician who served as Minister for Justice and Equality and Minister for Defence from 2011 to 2014.
(...)
Born in Dublin to a Jewish family,
(...)
Shatter also took steps to facilitate an increased number of political refugees being accepted into Ireland and created a special scheme to facilitate relations of Syrian families already resident in Ireland who were either caught up in the civil war in Syria, or in refugee camps elsewhere as a result of the civil war in Syria, to join their families in Ireland.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Shatter

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; August 15th, 2022 at 10:45 PM.

Old August 15th, 2022 #5873
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Quote:
Not Climate Change? Shisha-Smoking Iraqis Started German Forest Fire, Police Say

(...) Climate change is often cited as the reason for forest fires and some have predicted that the future will see even more major wildfires due to global warming, but many recent wildfires have been linked to deliberate or negligent arson.
First it was "global cooling", then it was "global warming", now it's "climate change". But it doesn't matter what they call it because it's still a jewish scam.

...and the jews are using it, among other things, to promote the idea that the West must welcome dangerous third-world immigrants who are allegedly forced to flee their shithole countries because the "changing climate" is destroying their homes. These people are now called "climate refugees" or "climate migrants".

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; August 15th, 2022 at 10:50 PM.

Old August 15th, 2022 #5874
Stewart Meadows

The jew-backed rapeugee invasion of Europe never stops:

Quote:
Another 25 young male migrants arrive in Dover today carrying wallets, wet shoes and wrapped in blankets after being picked up in rough Channel waters

By GEMMA PARRY FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 13:58 BST, 15 August 2022 | UPDATED: 14:53 BST, 15 August 2022

More migrants have arrived in Dover this morning after nearly 30 came ashore after they were picked up from rough waters in the Channel - days after more than 600 arrived on UK shores.

The young male migrants who were picked up by a Border Force boat and came ashore wrapped in blankets, clutching wallets, carrying their shoes with onlookers saying they appeared to be wet.

The new arrivals take the provisional total of migrants who have made the perilous Channel crossing to the UK by boat to 20,042 so far this year.
(...)

(...)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-blankets.html

Old August 16th, 2022 #5875
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
First it was "global cooling", then it was "global warming", now it's "climate change". But it doesn't matter what they call it because it's still a jewish scam.

...and the jews are using it, among other things, to promote the idea that the West must welcome dangerous third-world immigrants who are allegedly forced to flee their shithole countries because the "changing climate" is destroying their homes. These people are now called "climate refugees" or "climate migrants".
In this thread I've given lots of examples of how jews have a leading role in the promulgation of "climate change" propaganda, here's another one from an article on the jewish news site JTA that was published a couple of days ago:

Quote:
With climate bill passed, Democrats deliver on top policy concern for American Jews

BY ASAF ELIA-SHALEV AUGUST 12, 2022 5:48 PM

(JTA) — The passage of a milestone climate bill in Congress on Friday means major progress on a policy issue that American Jews rank above all others in recent surveys of voter priorities.

While climate change is not often pegged as a Jewish issue — unlike, for example, abortion or Israel — a set of poll results suggest concern about it is nearly a consensus in the community.

Already eight years ago, a survey from the nonpartisan group Public Religion Research Institute found that a far larger percentage of American Jews believed that climate change was a concern than Americans as a whole do. At the time, an estimated 8 in 10 American Jews said the planet is facing a crisis or a major problem.

It’s not just that Jews find the climate situation alarming because they tend to be liberal, and that liberals are far more likely than conservatives to prioritize the issue. According to recent polling, Jews not only care about climate — they also seem to prioritize over almost any other issue.
https://www.jta.org/2022/08/12/polit...-american-jews

And an article from Times of Israel from last April:

Quote:
From a Jewish sociologist, harsh truths on the efficacy of climate change protests

Prof. Dana Fisher examines how — and whether — ordinary people can make an impact on the global problem through activism

By ASAF SHALEV
22 April 2022, 9:44 am

JTA – Our chances of averting climate catastrophe are narrowing to the point of no return, top scientists said last week in a series of landmark reports put out by the United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.

The emission of greenhouse gasses must start winding down and the switch to a low carbon economy must happen by 2025 or else civilization is at risk, according to the scientists who represent dozens of countries and disciplines.

One of many experts issuing the warning is Dana Fisher, a professor of sociology and the director of the Program for Society and the Environment at the University of Maryland. Inspired to act by her Jewish heritage, Fisher also serves on the advisory board of the Jewish climate advocacy group Dayenu.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/from-a...ange-protests/

Dana Fisher. "Trust me, goyim."

Old August 16th, 2022 #5876
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
This Day in Jewish History Roman Emperor Cracks Down Hard on Jews

Possibly the worst of the edicts handed down this day in 339 CE was the ban on owning Christian slaves, though death for circumcising them was arguably worse.

David B. Green
Aug 13, 2014
https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/2014-...f-edff28d40000

Oy gevalt, how dare the goyim prohibit jews from owning Christian slaves? That's antisemitism. It's like another Shlomocaust.

Old August 16th, 2022 #5877
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Italy Elections: Over 45,000 Boat Migrants Have Arrived Illegally So Far This Year

CHRIS TOMLINSON 14 Aug 2022

The Italian Interior Ministry has released new statistics showing that, since the start of 2022, over 45,000 migrants have illegally entered the country as new boat landings continue on Italian shores.

The Interior Ministry figures say that a total of 45,664 migrants have arrived on Italian shores since January 1st — a substantial rise from the same period last year, in which 32,533 migrants arrived in Italy illegally by sea.

Over a quarter of the migrants who have arrived in Italy this year did so last month as 13,197 migrants landed in July alone, a monthly figure not seen since 2017 — and a figure greater than all of the migrant arrivals in the entire year of 2019.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...far-this-year/

From the comment section:

Quote:
Geeman • 2 days ago
They are not migrants, they are invaders.
Europe is doomed, they have committed suicide in the name of diversity and tolerance. America is not far behind.
I think the world will be a very ugly and dangerous place in a few years.
Quote:
Bomvet • a day ago
God help our poor children and theirs for generations to come. What have our politicians done to us and our country?
Quote:
LuciusAnnaeusSeneca • 20 hours ago
The Draghi government, and its interior minister, Luciana Lamorgese, are fully in bed with the EU on mass migration and open borders--in other words, the invasion of Europe by illegals from Africa and the Middle East.

The main challenge for Salvini or any other center-right Interior Minister following the failed Lamorgese tenure, will be to reinstate previous policies that kept the invading hordes out of Italy. That will mean standing up to the EU and its bevy of hirelings in the so-called "courts" that exist only to enforce the destruction of Europe and the replacement of its people.
Quote:
LuciusAnnaeusSeneca • 16 hours ago
Dealing with the illegals already in Italy may be the biggest problem of a new government. Those same people in Brussels who leveraged the fall of the Conte-1 government and thus the ouster of Salvini as Interior Minister, are likely the same ones who are behind the recent EU court decisions that will make it harder for Salvini to restore border control, crack down on the illegals, and stop the NGO "migrant express".

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; August 16th, 2022 at 01:27 PM.

Old August 16th, 2022 #5878
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

Italy: CISL union leader attacked in Puglia 'ghetto'

By ANSA Published on : 2022/08/15

A local leader of labor union CISL in the Puglia city of Foggia says he was "violently attacked and abducted for nearly an hour by a group of foreign migrants" inside the so-called 'ghetto' of Rignano. The CISL official was visiting the large shantytown to activate measures of support and inclusion entrusted to the union by the regional government of Puglia.

Mohammed Elmajdi, president of volunteer group Anolf Puglia and the territorial leader of the CISL labor union in the southern city of Foggia, was "violently attacked and abducted for nearly an hour by a group of aggressive foreign migrants inside the so-called 'Gran Ghetto of Rignano' in San Severo, in the province of Foggia," according to a statement released by CISL on Thursday, August 11.

The labor union said it has "filed a detailed complaint to Carabinieri police about what happened."

Elmadji was reportedly visiting the camp "to organize measures of support and inclusion" which had been entrusted by the regional government to CISL as part of measures to fight the local gangmastering system.
http://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/...-puglia-ghetto

Old August 16th, 2022 #5879
Stewart Meadows

If you want to know what the jews have in store for white people, then just look at how they're treating the Palestinians.

That's the future they want for you, white man.

Old August 16th, 2022 #5880
Stewart Meadows

And most of the jews who promote multiculturalism/anti-racism/tolerance in Western countries support the racist, mass-murdering bandit state of Pissrael and its genocide against the Palestinians. Think about that, lurkers.

Anyway, the jew-backed third-world invasion of Europe continues.

Quote:
Sharp rise in migrants reaching Europe via irregular routes

By InfoMigrants Published on : 2022/08/15

The number of migrants arriving in the European Union irregularly rose by 86% between January and July compared to the same period last year, the EU border agency Frontex said Friday. The island nation of Cyprus in particular is having to bear the brunt of this trend.

Overall, nearly 156,000 migrants arrived in the European Union from January to July this year, according to Europe's border agency, Frontex -- nearly double the number tallied for the same period in 2021. That number, however, does not include the 7.7 million Ukrainian refugees fleeing the Russian invasion of their country since February this year.

In the month of July alone, the number of migrants entering the bloc increased by 63% year on year, reaching a total of 34,570 for that month alone. Out of those, more than four out of ten entries (14,866 entries in concrete terms) were classified as "irregular," using the Western Balkan route.
https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...regular-routes

Tags
giorgia meloni, italy, jews, matteo salvini, rapeugees

Thread