Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #1
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,119
ColdFire
Default If blacks were on this planet alone . .




- - -


. . what do you think would a world in the sole hand of blacks look like?

I could imagine primitive tribal societies, tribal wars , primitivity . .

An end to progress . .

A fall back into the stone-age . .


- - -

A world entirely inhabited by blacks could come about . .

a ) if the other races killed each other off . .
b ) if nature decided that way . .

- - -

See above . . .

The animal-world might be decimated . .

No longer seafare , no more 'global web' . .

- - -

. . what would be your personal vision if blacks were on this planet alone ?




. . or , in other words . . if 'dem would finally be real kangz' . .







Last edited by ColdFire; 1 Week Ago at 07:53 AM.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #2
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD
 
joeylowsac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Shingletown, CA
Posts: 501
Blog Entries: 12
joeylowsac
Lightbulb


__________________
卐 White ⊕ Power 卐
 
Old 1 Week Ago #3
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,119
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
. . no real need to lift up the Asians . .


but . . do not forget . .
 
Old 1 Week Ago #4
James Radov
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Singidunum
Posts: 106
James Radov
Default

There would be much LESS of them..

hows that for ironic? whitey let the jews take over his society and we have fed and bred more niggers than any time in history, when by any natural order, they would be dead by now, with an occasional tribe in africa wondering about looking for dead animals to eat..

oopsss.. Im being a neo-Nazi racist..
I guess on planet nigger they would be exploring the galaxy in peanut butter fueled flying pyramidz and saving the white wimenz of planet boring..
 
Old 1 Week Ago #5
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8,685
Ray Allan
Default

Just picture this planet about a million years ago when Homo Erectus was around when they really were small in number and being pursued and eaten by saber-toothed tigers and packs of hyenas. Some of the hyenas later evolved into jews.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old 1 Week Ago #6
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,119
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
I guess on planet nigger they would be exploring the galaxy in peanut butter fueled flying pyramidz and saving the white wimenz of planet boring..
. . do not forget , they would be armed with super-soakers

Yes , a black man alledgedly invented the super-soaker . .



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
. . .

Some of the hyenas later evolved into jews.

. . good one Ray
 
Old 1 Week Ago #7
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,613
Gladiatrix
Default

Life in Ape-freaka

How did Europeans colonize that place?

__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #8
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,119
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Life in Ape-freaka

How did Europeans colonize that place?

The Gods Must Be Crazy Funniest Movie Scene HD 360p
. . heehee, I figured it would just be a matter of time 'til someone would mention 'The Gods Must Be Crazy' . .

. . pretty much a picture of African society . .

. . kind of strange though this movie wasn't really deemed as racist since it portrays real black people in their real ( ancient) environment.

Ape-freak-cunts surely still live in the stone-age . .


- - - -

On a side note . . I always thought 'The Gods Must Be Crazy' maybe had some communist indoctrination in it . .


. . some sort of primitive society is glorified and 'the marvels of civilization' are portrayed as 'having an evil influence' on it. . ?

Hmmm . .


Khmer Rouge And Stone-Age Communism
 
Old 1 Week Ago #9
bedford
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Atlanta,GA
Posts: 750
bedford
Default

Which inventor gets more attention today,
Thomas Edison who held over 1000 patents or George Foreman
who apevented that grill that slants downward to drain grease?
If I had 1$ for every time I have seen George Foreman on TV for an
invention commercial I could buy a nice mansion. Another example
of the media giving undeserved attention to niggers.
__________________
"To Undo a Jew is charity and not a sin."
-Christopher Marlowe
 
Old 1 Week Ago #10
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,119
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Which inventor gets more attention today,
Thomas Edison who held over 1000 patents or George Foreman
who apevented that grill that slants downward to drain grease?
If I had 1$ for every time I have seen George Foreman on TV for an
invention commercial I could buy a nice mansion. Another example
of the media giving undeserved attention to niggers.
Oh . . . that's the deal about George Foreman ? (I'm not American so I didn't know he is featured in many clips in the U.S.A. )
Makes me think of the incident with German boxer Henry Maske in a fight where Maske clearly was better than Foreman yet the jury decided in Foreman's favour . .

The fight took place in Las Vegas.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #11
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 223
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post

Wrong, england was nothing except for a few small settlements, until the romans showed up. None of you built anything until after the crusades. other than castles, which you all only built to hide in when you were murdering each other for over 1000 years.
The Japanese learned how to build Sky Scrapers from Americans, as the Japanese never made any skyscrapers before WW2 and mainly used wood for all their buildings.
I still find it funny how you still lack the ability to research any Black African city made by Black Africans.

Last edited by Sartt; 1 Week Ago at 01:11 PM.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #12
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 223
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Which inventor gets more attention today,
Thomas Edison who held over 1000 patents or George Foreman
who apevented that grill that slants downward to drain grease?
If I had 1$ for every time I have seen George Foreman on TV for an
invention commercial I could buy a nice mansion. Another example
of the media giving undeserved attention to niggers.
#1 Thomas Edison was a known thief
#2 George Foreman didn't create the Grill. You like so many other simple minded idiots fall for a image on T.V, and believe that person did it.
#3 You have never once taken 3 minutes to even research who actually made it.
#4 If we had $1 for everytime we've seen you on T.V, with a invention of yours, we'd have a total of : 0$
 
Old 1 Week Ago #13
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 223
Sartt
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post



- - -


. . what do you think would a world in the sole hand of blacks look like?

I could imagine primitive tribal societies, tribal wars , primitivity . .

An end to progress . .

A fall back into the stone-age . .


- - -

A world entirely inhabited by blacks could come about . .

a ) if the other races killed each other off . .
b ) if nature decided that way . .

- - -

See above . . .

The animal-world might be decimated . .

No longer seafare , no more 'global web' . .

- - -

. . what would be your personal vision if blacks were on this planet alone ?




. . or , in other words . . if 'dem would finally be real kangz' . .






Snap - The power
Imagine a world without white people, you would still be able to breathe clean fresh air, drink clean fresh water, wouldn't have to worry about STDs created by white governments, wouldn't have to worry about, Rats infesting the planet, wouldn't have to worry about world wars, or Sociopaths and Psychopathic mass murderers with " Final Solutions " a certain group of people wouldn't have had 95% of their population reduced by a group of people looking for " gold "

"Beware the Beast White Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his cave lair, for he is the harbinger of death."

 
Old 1 Week Ago #14
bedford
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Atlanta,GA
Posts: 750
bedford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
#1 Thomas Edison was a known thief
#2 George Foreman didn't create the Grill. You like so many other simple minded idiots fall for a image on T.V, and believe that person did it.
#3 You have never once taken 3 minutes to even research who actually made it.
#4 If we had $1 for everytime we've seen you on T.V, with a invention of yours, we'd have a total of : 0$
So what have you invented munchkin? Keep trying and you just might post something intelligent.
__________________
"To Undo a Jew is charity and not a sin."
-Christopher Marlowe
 
Old 1 Week Ago #15
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 223
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
So what have you invented munchkin? Keep trying and you just might post something intelligent.
i've emailed Darpa, and the U.S Military 2 different types of inventions to protect U.S Troops and Aircraft, and have 5 more im still working on. 1 of which has already been applied.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #16
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 223
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
So what have you invented munchkin? Keep trying and you just might post something intelligent.
Also, what you typed, is essentially the same thing i stated for #4 Where are you inventions, ideas, suggestions, anything? What have you done to better your fellow man?
 
Old 1 Week Ago #17
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD
 
joeylowsac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Shingletown, CA
Posts: 501
Blog Entries: 12
joeylowsac
Lightbulb

We Wuz Inventorz
https://vimeo.com/344093548
__________________
卐 White ⊕ Power 卐
 
Old 6 Days Ago #18
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 223
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
" The Heating Furnace has been used by Ancient Romans thousands of years ago "
Was simply burning logs placed under the floor that allowed the heat to travel up, and this was extremely dangerous as the fumes were known to kill the people using it from Carbon Monoxide.

The Franklin Stove was nothing more than a open pit place that held the logs, in the same ROOM THE PEOPLE WERE IN, and guess what.. just like the carbon monoxide problem with the roman stove, this one WOULD ALSO KILL YOU, as they had no ventilation system, were inefficient and were prone to filling the entire house with smoke or burning the place down, i guess the video you linked just didn't include these problems in there " debunking "

Oh and b.t.w the ones you linked were both using wood to burn, not GAS which is what Alice Parkers Heating system used. Alice Parkers heating system was mass produced and able to heat entire buildings. This was never done by anyone before her, and this is why she is credited with INVENTING IT, but if you don't like it you can always go back to burning wood or coal in your room, just make sure you have a carbon monoxide detector.
 
Old 6 Days Ago #19
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD
 
joeylowsac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Shingletown, CA
Posts: 501
Blog Entries: 12
joeylowsac
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
" The Heating Furnace has been used by Ancient Romans thousands of years ago "
Was simply burning logs placed under the floor that allowed the heat to travel up, and this was extremely dangerous as the fumes were known to kill the people using it from Carbon Monoxide.

The Franklin Stove was nothing more than a open pit place that held the logs, in the same ROOM THE PEOPLE WERE IN, and guess what.. just like the carbon monoxide problem with the roman stove, this one WOULD ALSO KILL YOU, as they had no ventilation system, were inefficient and were prone to filling the entire house with smoke or burning the place down, i guess the video you linked just didn't include these problems in there " debunking "

Oh and b.t.w the ones you linked were both using wood to burn, not GAS which is what Alice Parkers Heating system used. Alice Parkers heating system was mass produced and able to heat entire buildings. This was never done by anyone before her, and this is why she is credited with INVENTING IT, but if you don't like it you can always go back to burning wood or coal in your room, just make sure you have a carbon monoxide detector.
Yes, getting a patent on something is not the same thing as inventing something.
__________________
卐 White ⊕ Power 卐
 
Old 6 Days Ago #20
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD
 
joeylowsac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Shingletown, CA
Posts: 501
Blog Entries: 12
joeylowsac
Question

Here is something a nigger invented: Turn any dog into an attack dog without any training.



Would it ever cross anyone else's mind to do that?
__________________
卐 White ⊕ Power 卐
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 AM.
Page generated in 0.11725 seconds.