VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 6th, 2023 #6941
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ones-funerals/

Jews are leading the third-world rapeugee invasion in Ireland too, just like in most Western countries. Here are just a couple of examples:

Quote:
Alan Joseph Shatter (born 14 February 1951) is a former Irish Fine Gael politician who served as Minister for Justice and Equality and Minister for Defence from 2011 to 2014. He was a Teachta Dála (TD) for the Dublin South constituency from 1981 to 2002, again from 2007 to 2016.[2]
(...)
Born in Dublin to a Jewish family, (...) In his late teens he worked for two months in Israel on a kibbutz [5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Shatter

Quote:
Shatter: 'Immigrants have had a transformative impact on Irish society, for the better'

(...) The issue of combating racism is also part of a bigger concern, said Shatter, stating that how we effectively integrate immigrants in Irish society to the benefit of the immigrant and the host community needs to be addresses.
(...)
He said the new review will provide the basis for a new and updated integration strategy in keeping with the Government’s commitment to the integration of immigrants.
https://www.thejournal.ie/shatter-ra...39422-Apr2014/

Quote:
Ronit Lentin (Hebrew: רונית לנטין‎ ;25 October 1944) is an Israeli-Irish Jewish[1] political sociologist and a writer of fiction and non-fiction books.
(...)
Lentin has published extensively on Palestine and Israel, racism and immigration in Ireland, and on gender and genocide and the Holocaust.

Lentin has advocated an open door immigration policy for Ireland and opposes all deportations.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronit_Lentin

Ronit Lentin. "Trust me, goyim."

The majority of Irish people are opposed to the jews' plan to destroy their country by flooding it with third-world rapists and murderers, and so the jew-puppet Michael Higgins, who is the current president of Ireland, naturally responds by attacking his own people for not wanting to be overrun by the rapeugees and bred out of existence:

Quote:
POLL RESULTS | Majority believe Ireland taken in too many refugees as President Higgins condemns ‘hate’

The poll found that most people (56pc) believe Ireland has taken in too many refugees in the past year, with 30pc disagreeing and 14pc unsure

Ali Bracken and Jody Corcoran
Sunday Independent
Yesterday at 10:22

President Michael D Higgins has intervened in the immigration controversy, as a recent poll from Sunday Independent/Ireland Thinks opinion poll finds a majority now believe the country has taken in too many refugees.
(...)
Today’s poll of issues that should be prioritised finds that immigration (on 19pc) has increased by a significant 10 percentage points in a month.

It also finds that most people (56pc) believe Ireland has taken in too many refugees in the past year, with 30pc disagreeing and 14pc unsure.
(...)
President Higgins, however, has accused “elements” involved in objecting to the housing of refugees at recent protests of “whipping up fear”.

He said: “What is unforgivable and must be opposed — publicly, vocally and unequivocally — are those who are trying to take advantage by sowing hate and building fear.
https://www.sundayworld.com/news/iri...579734788.html

Old February 6th, 2023 #6942
Stewart Meadows

Maharat Rori Picker Neiss is the umpteenth jewish leader who supports the devastating third-world rapeugee invasion of the West.

Quote:
Maharat Rori Picker Neiss serves as the Executive Director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of St Louis. Prior to that she was the Director of Programming, Education and Community Engagement at Bais Abraham Congregation, a Modern Orthodox Jewish synagogue in University City, MO. She is one of the first graduates of Yeshivat Maharat, a pioneering institution training Orthodox Jewish women to be spiritual leaders and halakhic (Jewish legal) authorities. She previously served as Acting Executive Director for Religions for Peace-USA, Program Coordinator for the Jewish Orthodox Feminist Alliance, Assistant Director of Interreligious Affairs for the American Jewish Committee, and Secretariat for the International Jewish Committee on Interreligious Consultations, the formal Jewish representative in international, interreligious dialogue. Rori is the co-chair of the North American Interfaith Youth Network of Religions for Peace, a CLAL Rabbis Without Borders fellow, and co-editor of "InterActive Faith: The Essential Interreligious Community-Building Handbook."
https://jcrcstl.org/about/staff.html

Quote:
Mission Statement

The Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC) works within the Jewish and broader communities in St. Louis to enhance cooperation with other religious, racial, ethnic, and civic groups; foster a just, democratic and pluralistic society; and promote the security of Israel and Jews everywhere. Guided by Jewish values, the JCRC advocates, educates, collaborates, and mobilizes action on issues important to the Jewish Community.

Vision

Pursue religious tolerance, civil discourse, and social justice in St. Louis and beyond.
https://jcrcstl.org/about/

Quote:
Rori Picker Neiss
@roripn

Refugees are never good for optics. We do not support refugees because it is politically savvy we support refugees because when someone needs help, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to help.

6:42 PM · Apr 15, 2021
https://twitter.com/roripn/status/1382736055913304074

Maharat Rori Picker Neiss. "Trust me, goyim."

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; February 6th, 2023 at 08:36 PM.

Old February 6th, 2023 #6943
U. Dunrouse

Old February 6th, 2023 #6944
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Maharat Rori Picker Neiss is the umpteenth jewish leader who supports the devastating third-world rapeugee invasion of the West.

Quote:
Mission Statement

The Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC) works within the Jewish and broader communities in St. Louis to enhance cooperation with other religious, racial, ethnic, and civic groups; foster a just, democratic and pluralistic society; and promote the security of Israel and Jews everywhere. Guided by Jewish values, the JCRC advocates, educates, collaborates, and mobilizes action on issues important to the Jewish Community.
Quote:
Rori Picker Neiss
@roripn

Refugees are never good for optics. We do not support refugees because it is politically savvy we support refugees because when someone needs help, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to help.

6:42 PM · Apr 15, 2021
https://twitter.com/roripn/status/1382736055913304074

Maharat Rori Picker Neiss. "Trust me, goyim."

There are no refugees in "Israel" because the state of Zionist-occupied-Palestine calls them infiltrators, a dehumanizing name coined to deprive them of the refugee status and to have them kicked out of any land stolen by Jews in the Middle East as fast as possible. The All Lies used the very same trick during WWII. (((They))) held no German POWs (for prisoners of war), only DEFs (for Disarmed Enemy Forces) with no legal status and basic rights.

Old February 7th, 2023 #6945
Stewart Meadows

Hungary keeps trying to resist the Jew World Order by opposing the jew-led third-world rapeugee invasion of Europe, and by rejecting the nefarious jewish LGBT agenda whose main purpose is to brainwash white children with harmful and aggressive jew-produced homosexual and transsexual propaganda - although unfortunately the Hungarian authorities aren't doing nearly enough to actually manage to put a stop to it as their hands are basically tied due to being subjugated to the Jewropean Jewnion's control.

Quote:
Hungarian constitutional court upholds name-change ban for transgenders

Hungary’s recent legislation banning transgender name changes was challenged by the pro-LGBT lobby, which now threatens to take the matter to the European Court of Human Rights

February 03, 2023
editor: REMIX NEWS author: MANDINER

The Hungarian Constitutional Court (AB) ruled on Thursday that a 2022 law prohibiting name changes for transsexuals in official documents is not against the country’s fundamental law.

“The fact that the State registers the individual’s sex at birth instead of or in addition to his or her self-identified sex, which corresponds to his or her gender identity, as a result of sex reassignment treatment, may be justified for several reasons,” the AB said in its ruling.
(...)
The Background Society, an NGO promoting LGBT rights, which brought the matter to the AB in the first place, said that the court’s ruling was based on technicalities instead of fundamental rights, and it will, therefore, bring the issue to the European Court of Human Rights.
https://rmx.news/hungary/hungarian-c...-transgenders/

As I have shown in some of my older posts, jews are the main promulgators of transsexual propaganda all over the West. Just recently the jewish news site JTA published yet another article in which jews brag about being the biggest defenders of sex-change operations for children:

Quote:
Missouri Jewish leaders advocate for trans rights at state legislature

BY JACKIE HAJDENBERG FEBRUARY 3, 2023 4:59 PM

(...) “And then you look around and the people who are showing up to protect trans kids are Jews.”

“I’m just so proud of our Jewish community, the way we have shown up around this issue here in Missouri,” Bogard said, remarking on the decades-long history of Jewish-led LGBTQ advocacy in the state.
(The founder of the statewide LGBTQ advocacy group PROMO, which is not itself a Jewish group, was founded by Rabbi Susan Talve, one of the founding members of Bogard’s synagogue. Shira Berkowitz, a Jewish summer camp friend of Bogard’s, is the senior director of public policy and advocacy at the organization, and last year, Bogard and Berkowitz launched a summer camp for trans kids.)

The new principal of Saul Mirowitz Jewish Community School, Raquel Scharf-Anderson, made the two-hour drive early on Jan. 24 to testify on behalf of her students.

“I make all of my decisions in the best interest of children,” Scharf-Anderson told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. “Anything that would impact the students in my school, I want them to see me standing with them.”
https://www.jta.org/2023/02/03/unite...te-legislature

The jewish LGBT agenda for white countries:

Conservatism (especially if it includes the cucked Christianity that sees jews as "God's chosen people") doesn't have what it takes to successfully oppose the jews' anti-white agenda. White Nationalism is needed:

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; February 7th, 2023 at 03:46 AM.

Old February 7th, 2023 #6946
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
“And then you look around and the people who are showing up to protect trans kids are Jews.”

“I’m just so proud of our Jewish community, the way we have shown up around this issue here in Missouri,” Bogard said, remarking on the decades-long history of Jewish-led LGBTQ advocacy in the state.
And that's just the US state of Missouri. It's the same in Colorado where jews were largely responsible for helping the filthy, STD-ridden LGBT community grow in the 1980s, when the AIDS epidemic was in full swing:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=325

And it's the same in Europe where (as I've pointed out before) jews have always had a leading role in the promulgation of homosexual and transsexual propaganda:

Quote:
Magnus Hirschfeld (14 May 1868 – 14 May 1935) was a German physician and sexologist.

Hirschfeld was educated in philosophy, philology and medicine. An outspoken advocate for sexual minorities, Hirschfeld founded the Scientific-Humanitarian Committee and World League for Sexual Reform. He based his practice in Berlin-Charlottenburg during the Weimar period. Historian Dustin Goltz characterized the committee as having carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights".[2] He is regarded as one of the most influential sexologists of the twentieth century.[3]

Hirschfeld was targeted by Nazis for being Jewish and gay; he was beaten by völkisch activists in 1920, and in 1933 his Institut für Sexualwissenschaft was sacked and had its books burned by Nazis. He was forced into exile in France, where he died in 1935.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

Quote:
Rabbi Daniel Bogard. "Trust me, goyim."

Quote:
The founder of the statewide LGBTQ advocacy group PROMO, which is not itself a Jewish group, was founded by Rabbi Susan Talve, one of the founding members of Bogard’s synagogue.
Rabbi Susan Talve. "Trust me, goyim."

Quote:
The new principal of Saul Mirowitz Jewish Community School, Raquel Scharf-Anderson, made the two-hour drive early on Jan. 24 to testify on behalf of her students.

“I make all of my decisions in the best interest of children,” Scharf-Anderson told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. “Anything that would impact the students in my school, I want them to see me standing with them.”

The sports bills in particular, she said, would impact trans students at private schools, like Mirowitz.
Raquel Shart-Anderson. "Trust me, goyim."

Quote:
“As a Jew, this is something that speaks to me quite a bit. We call it ‘b’tzelem Elokim’ — ‘created in the image of God,’ literally,” said Russel Neiss, a Jewish educator and technologist and the parent of a trans child. “But the way we understand this is that God bestows a special honor onto humans that requires that we need to be treated with dignity and we need to treat others with dignity.”
Russel Neiss. "Trust me, goyim."

Old February 7th, 2023 #6947
Stewart Meadows

This is what it's like to live under jewish occupation after having fought bravely, but ultimately lost, a devastating world war:

Quote:
Berlin university says students shouldn’t call police on migrant sex offender

Left-wing ideology may be behind the university student committee’s calls to cover up the actions of a sexual offender with a migration background

February 06, 2023
editor: REMIX NEWS author: JUNGE FREIHEIT

A sex offender has been harassing women for weeks at Berlins’s Free University (FU), but victims are being urged not to alert the police over fears of racism. This is the advice of the university’s left-wing-dominated General Students’ Committee (AStA), which urges women not to take matters further in an e-mail sent to all student initiatives and university groups, as reported by the Morgenpost newspaper.

The AStA’s concern, however, seems to be less for the well-being of the women and more for the perpetrator, who reportedly has a migration background.

“We would like to point out that police operations for people affected by racism are generally associated with an increased risk of experiencing police violence,” Morgenpost quoted from the AStA letter, arguing that most officers are “not sufficiently trained in dealing with psychologically exceptional situations.”

The letter further says, “Therefore such engagements often ‘by unnecessary use of force are escalated.'” The paper concludes that “the concern here is obviously less for the potential victim than for the perpetrator.”
https://rmx.news/germany/berlin-univ...-sex-offender/

Old February 7th, 2023 #6948
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
This is what it's like to live under jewish occupation after having fought bravely, but ultimately lost, a devastating world war:

https://rmx.news/germany/berlin-univ...-sex-offender/
That's also what it's like to live under Jewish occupation after having fought cowardly & brutally (deliberate mass destruction of civilians with flying crematories), but ultimately won, a devastating world war.

Doesn't the downfall of America and Britain look spectacular enough to you?

Just demonstrates, if needed, that world war two was a Jewish war on all Goyim, especially on the White ones (Jewry's only rivals for world domination)...

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; February 7th, 2023 at 12:31 PM.

Old February 7th, 2023 #6949
Stewart Meadows

Yes, of course you're right, U. I was just trying to explain to the newbies and lurkers that the Germans aren't in control of their country, and that they're not the ones who are making the decisions to import dangerous third-world savages. This is something that is being imposed on them by international jewry. But you could obviously say the same thing about all white countries.

Anyway, here's another article about Germany:

Quote:
Local leader calls on German government to take responsibility for migrant crisis crippling public services

Reinhard Sager, the president of the German District Association, claims the influx of migration is leading to rising social tensions

February 06, 2023
editor: REMIX NEWS author: THOMAS BROOKE

Local authorities have criticized Germany’s federal government for the insufficient support being made available to social services saturated by the recent influx of asylum applications.
(...)
A total of 923,991 asylum applications were registered in the European Union last year, and 217,774 of those were made in Germany. That is the highest figure since the migration crisis of 2016 and does not include the million extra refugees who arrived from Ukraine.

The majority of asylum seekers claimed to arrive from Syria and Afghanistan, while Turkey, Iraq, and Georgia rounded out the top five nations of origin.

Toward the end of last year, 12 out of 16 German states activated a block on the federal distribution system to take in more newcomers, arguing their social services are too saturated to accommodate more arrivals.

Plans to rehouse arrivals in rural areas have been met with vociferous opposition from local residents, including recently in the German village of Upahl where the federal government wanted to offload 400 asylum seekers in a purpose-built container village. The town’s current population is just 1,662.

Local authorities calling for a halt on the increasing migratory flow would appear to be on the side of the electorate after a recent poll from the Tagesschau news outlet revealed 53 percent of Germans believe there are too many migrants arriving in the country.
https://rmx.news/germany/local-leade...blic-services/

Old February 7th, 2023 #6950
Stewart Meadows

The umpteenth example of how international jewry is attacking Hungary:

Quote:
Hungary fined €40,000 over unlawful death of refugee on border

By InfoMigrants Published on : 2023/02/03

The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) has sentenced the Hungarian government to almost €40,000 in damages for the death of a Syrian refugee. The incident occurred while he tried to cross from Serbia to Hungary by boat on the Tisza river in 2016.

The plaintiff, Abdullah Mohamed Alhowais, stated that Hungarian border guards attempted to push him and other refugees back into Serbia, using various forms of violence at the river border.

Border officials reportedly used tear gas and threw stones at the group of refugees, and also released police dogs on them, he said.

His brother then drowned while trying to swim back to the Serbian shore, the plaintiff added.

Hungarian authorities, however, denied this chain of events.
http://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/...ugee-on-border

P.S. Here are some pictures of typical jewish females:

Old February 8th, 2023 #6951
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Yes, of course you're right, U. I was just trying to explain to the newbies and lurkers that the Germans aren't in control of their country, and that they're not the ones who are making the decisions to import dangerous third-world savages. This is something that is being imposed on them by international jewry. But you could obviously say the same thing about all white countries.
I had undesrtood your point, Stu. But I wanted to expand it with an alternative perspective on WWII and the Jew World Order.

Old February 8th, 2023 #6952
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
Racism is religion (a religious conviction that non-Aryans are anti-Aryan).

Fighting for our blood and soul isn't racist, it's the one and only measure we can take to not be religious.

Old February 8th, 2023 #6953
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Police Crackdown on So-Called ‘Far-Right Agitators’ Promised As Anti-Immigration Protests Grow

PETER CADDLE 3 Feb 2023

Police in Ireland are expected to launch a crackdown against so-called “far-right agitators” amid the continued growth of anti-mass immigration protests throughout the country.

An Garda Síochána, Ireland’s national police force, are reportedly expected to make a significant number of arrests in the near future as part of a crackdown on so-called “far-right agitators”, a report on Thursday has claimed.

It comes as unrest in the country grows over the Irish government’s open borders approach to its ongoing migrant crisis, which has seen tens of thousands of migrants from Ukraine and beyond arrive in the country which has a smaller population than many individual U.S. states.

With a growing number of large protests taking place in various regions across the island nation every single night, many authorities and officials have been keen to suggest that the protests — which are grassroots in nature — are in fact being orchestrated by a shadowy “far-right”.

Now, with one activist linked to the ongoing protests having already been detained, the Irish Independent reports that more arrests are to come, with one source telling the publication that the Irish police force is looking into the activities of more than 20 so-called “far-right agitators”.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...protests-grow/

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; February 8th, 2023 at 08:16 AM.

Old February 8th, 2023 #6954
Stewart Meadows

Some recent examples of how jew-backed third-world savages behave in Europe:

Quote:
Blackheath man jailed for raping woman he messaged on Instagram

Obaro Okagbare has been jailed (Image: Met Police)

By Poppy Huggett
Community Reporter

A man from Blackheath has been jailed after being found guilty of raping a woman he had met only hours earlier.

Obaro Okagbare, of Holburne Road, was sentenced to eight-and-a-half years imprisonment at Woolwich Crown Court today (February 6).

Okagbare had been found guilty of two counts of rape at the conclusion of a trial at the same court on Monday, January 23.
https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/2...ged-instagram/

Quote:
Rapist, 21, who claimed evidence which linked him to the offence was witchcraft is jailed for three years

By HANNAH MCDONALD FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 10:46 GMT, 5 February 2023 | UPDATED: 10:48 GMT, 5 February 2023

A man who claimed evidence that linked him to the rape of a teenage girl was witchcraft has been jailed.

Demba Embalo, 21, attacked the teenager at his Peterborough home in 2019.

Despite the girl repeatedly telling him no, Embalo raped her in his bedroom.

Later that year, the girl revealed what had happened and Embalo was arrested on November 5.

His DNA was taken and linked him beyond doubt to the crime, according to Cambridgeshire Constabulary.

Demba Embalo, 21, attacked the teenager at his Peterborough home in 2019. Despite the girl repeatedly telling him no, Embalo raped her in his bedroom
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ft-jailed.html

Quote:
French teenager saves 13-year-old girl from rape by Algerian migrant with 11 convictions

The offender, who injured three officers during this latest attack, has 11 convictions and was never deported

February 07, 2023
editor: REMIX NEWS author: JOHN CODY

On Friday, a French teenager saved a 13-year-old French schoolgirl from being raped on the street by an Algerian migrant.

The young girl was walking on a street in Cenon, southwestern France, while speaking with her mother on the phone. According to the public prosecutor of Bordeaux, Frédérique Porterie, the suspect “came running towards her, grabbed her, pushed her and made her fall before pulling her by the hair and putting his hand in her pants.”

The 49-year-old suspect dragged the screaming girl and then straddled her, unzipped his fly, and began to try forcing her to perform fellatio on him in the middle of the street, according to a report from French newspaper Le Figaro.
(...)
Upon further investigation, the officers discovered the man had 11 previous convictions, including a number of cases involving violence. In one case from 2012, he was imprisoned for an assault that led to an involuntary death.
(...)
France continues to struggle with deportations, including cases involving convictions for serious crimes. For example, in the wake of the murder of 13-year-old Lola in Paris late last year by an Algerian migrant, statistics revealed that only 0.2 percent of Algerians scheduled for deportation are actually deported.

Last year, French President Emmanuel Macron also admitted that half of all crimes are committed by migrants in Paris, but said he still accepted mass immigration.
https://rmx.news/france/french-teena...1-convictions/

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; February 8th, 2023 at 03:02 PM.

Old February 8th, 2023 #6955
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Fighting for our blood and soul isn't racist
It is if you're White/Aryan. That's how the current (((power-holders))) and (((opinion-makers))) of the Western world define "racism" and "White supremacism." Most people don't spend their lives with a dictionary in their hands. Words mean what (((mainstream mass media))) say or imply they mean.

Old February 8th, 2023 #6956
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Quote:
French teenager saves 13-year-old girl from rape by Algerian migrant with 11 convictions

The offender, who injured three officers during this latest attack, has 11 convictions and was never deported

February 07, 2023
editor: REMIX NEWS author: JOHN CODY

On Friday, a French teenager saved a 13-year-old French schoolgirl from being raped on the street by an Algerian migrant.

The young girl was walking on a street in Cenon, southwestern France, while speaking with her mother on the phone. According to the public prosecutor of Bordeaux, Frédérique Porterie, the suspect “came running towards her, grabbed her, pushed her and made her fall before pulling her by the hair and putting his hand in her pants.”

The 49-year-old suspect dragged the screaming girl and then straddled her, unzipped his fly, and began to try forcing her to perform fellatio on him in the middle of the street, according to a report from French newspaper Le Figaro.
(...)
Upon further investigation, the officers discovered the man had 11 previous convictions, including a number of cases involving violence. In one case from 2012, he was imprisoned for an assault that led to an involuntary death.
(...)
France continues to struggle with deportations, including cases involving convictions for serious crimes. For example, in the wake of the murder of 13-year-old Lola in Paris late last year by an Algerian migrant, statistics revealed that only 0.2 percent of Algerians scheduled for deportation are actually deported.

Last year, French President Emmanuel Macron also admitted that half of all crimes are committed by migrants in Paris, but said he still accepted mass immigration.
https://rmx.news/france/french-teena...1-convictions/
France doesn't deport criminal migrants. Rapefugees rather get a mere "ordre de quitter le territoire" (literally, an order to leave [French] territory). As everywhere in the Western world, France's migration policy is a joke, blueprint for genocide, a smokescreen supposed to conceal the Great Replacement.

Old February 8th, 2023 #6957
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Brexit’s Nigel Farage Calls for Fresh Referendum to Leave Deportation-Blocking European Court

KURT ZINDULKA 7 Feb 2023

British voters are once again needed to fulfil the promise of “taking back control” of the country’s borders through a Brexit-style national referendum on leaving the deportation-blocking European Court of Human Rights, Nigel Farage has argued.

The Conservative Party of Prime Minister Rishi Sunak cannot be trusted to free the UK from the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR), which the Boris Johnson administration opted to remain in despite leaving the European Union, and therefore a national referendum and a “dramatic political insurgency” will be required to break the final chains of the bloc’s hold on Britain, Nigel Farage, the leader of the Brexit movement said.

Amid the growing migrant crisis, which has seen over 80,000 illegal migrants cross the English Channel since the UK left the European Union, the country’s continued membership in the ECHR has become a hot-button political issue. Though Brexit saw Britain leave the bloc in 2020, it still remained in the Council of Europe, and as a consequence under the purview of the European Court of Human Rights, both of which are technically separate institutions from the EU. Yet, the supposed distinction is undermined by the fact that the court and the bloc share the same anthem, flag, and headquarters district in Strasbourg.

The decision by Johnson to allow the ECHR to maintain jurisdiction over the UK backfired spectacularly in June of last year when European judges issued a last-minute order to prevent a deportation flight of illegal migrants to an asylum processing centre in Rwanda, a scheme that represented the Conservative government’s chief deterrence policy towards future illegal migrants. Though the policy later faced legal challenges within the British judiciary, a process that is still ongoing, should the policy pass legal muster at home, Britain’s continued membership in the ECHR throws into doubt whether the Rwanda plan will ever actually get off the ground.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...uropean-court/

Old February 8th, 2023 #6958
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
It is if you're White/Aryan. That's how the current (((power-holders))) and (((opinion-makers))) of the Western world define "racism" and "White supremacism." Most people don't spend their lives with a dictionary in their hands. Words mean what (((mainstream mass media))) say or imply they mean.
WNs believe that our racial purpose, at its most fundamental level, is to defend the race against the Jew/other. The stronger your belief, the stronger your racial loyalty. That's why WN is religion - it's contingent on your beliefs. If you aren't anti-Jew/other ("antisemitic", "racist", etc..), you can't be WN.

Aryans aren't required to believe shit. We struggle to subjugate belief to understanding/non-understanding. So Aryans aren't "racist", etc.. like WNs are. We're racial, not racist.

Old February 9th, 2023 #6959
George Witzgall

"White" = anti-other vs "Aryan" = pro-blood/soul

Old February 9th, 2023 #6960
Stewart Meadows

Whenever somebody starts or bumps a thread that exposes the jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence around the world, the admitted homosexual jew George Shitzgall shows up and starts spamming the thread to pieces with his nonsensical posts that look like random computer-generated phrases about "Aryanism", "understanding/non-understanding", etc. Shitzgall's purpose is to bury our information about the jews under his garbage.

Tags
giorgia meloni, italy, jews, matteo salvini, rapeugees

Thread